It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female vigilante 'led drugs raid on illegal immigrant home' where girl and father were shot dead

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This headline is completely wrong, this was a robbery and execution. They killed the child and father because they wanted no witnesses and tried to kill the mother. They wanted the drug money to fund their nonsense. This was cold blooded murder and theft, nothing more.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
what if the 9yr old had a AK? none of us know

what if the father of the 9yr old shot the 9yr old? none of us know

what if the "cops" were actually undercover CIA-ish group? none of us know

what if the father was a ruthless drug dealer? none of us know

what if all of this is 100% made up? none of us know

i am amazed at how fast people are to condemn others and foam at the mouth with hate when No One knows what happened. Or if it even happened at all.

Learn the facts before you speak, they killed the child because they didn't want any witnesses. This was murder in its most disgusting form.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Here's the Suspects Website minutemenamericandefense.org

I don't know how long they'll be leaving that up, but here's Shawna Ford's Writings.

MISSION STATEMENT To secure the U.S. Borders, Coastal boundaries and constitution against unlawful and unauthorized entry by all individuals, contraband and foreign military. To also increase the awareness of the devastation caused by illegal immigration to our state and country. Message From Shawna Forde, Executive Director, MAD I would like to let everyone know that we are in full operation we have people coming from Florida and other parts of the country to assist in gathering exclusive footage of drug cartel drug smuggling and humane trafficking. Our point is to let the world know that we as American citizens have a choice and a responsibility to those who have stained the ground red for our freedoms. Even if the government refuses to consider the border a issue we as minutemen will not stand by while American jobs are lost and America becomes the future of corruption and a playground for those who trespass. We will expose and report what we know and find, we will recruit the serious and train the revolutionist, time for words have passed the time for bravery and conviction are now. I shall lead you to challenge yourself and your American heart into the future of what was once a great country and will be again but at what price? The patriot is a brave yet scarce man hated and scorned by most. but when the cause succeeds the timid shall join for then there is no price to being a patriot. As your rights are slowly stripped away and you walk out your door look right and left and know you are the only true American standing on your block until your light is extinguished and all true Americans are extinguished into silence and slavery of a near future. We at Minutemen American Defense give you a home, a conviction and determination to believe in freedom and to fight for it.

I don't know what to say except I hope they don't ever get out of prison - if the allegations are true and they are convicted. They executed a nine year old child in order to cover the crime. I guess Shawna thought it was ok since the girl was part Mexican.

Seems these minutemen got on a power trip, except they aren't real cops so they'll be doing real time.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by verylowfrequency]

All that states is that they are acquiring footage... nothing about what was done in the article. The Minutemen are attempting to protect the border owners on the US side. There are several who are basically being tortured and littered and their livelihood (the cows) being killed to feed the illegal and drug dealers cutting through their land. The government will NOT assist these landowners and at some point they get fed up and handle it theirself. If the government had truly done border patrol instead of finding non-existent weapons of war overseas there would not be this problem now.

I do NOT condone the deaths that were caused. This was some illegal vigilante bull that used the minutemen name as a cover for their horrible crime. It does not state it was minutemen that condoned this.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It has already been stated that there was an inferrence about one of the house dwellers being a drug pusher. Most drug pushers live in houses with socalled "innocents"- their family. I would bet that the 9- year old probably knew how to cut the drugs for resale since it was probably a family business. Not saying it is right that a child died. Just that the drug dealer shouldn't have family in the middle of his "business". It is a dangerous business. It could just have easily have been another drug dealer wanting to take over some territory but it wasn't. It was some crazed militant who didn't understand the rules of the minutemen (much less common decency and human worth) who ran into a drug house guns blazing.

The minute men are there to PROTECT as in defend... not to go out of their way to find the druggies ... as this crazed wannabe minutemen woman.

Note this link on the Minutemen website: Minutemen Project article on illegal raid killing man and child

This article even states that the vigilante very briefly was with them until the MINUTEMEN PROJECT dismissed the person. I would hazard a guess for her extreme mindset... wouldn't you?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hypervigilant

Being a resident of Southern Arizona I am surprised to hear people describing these crimes as ' vigilante' actions. The local news has portrayed this as ' merely ' a home invasion, where the perpitrators were after drugs and money; and that the story was only picked up at all because one of the alleged criminals was a controversial and therefore newsworthy person...

Home invasions happen all the time here in Southern Arizona, although (politically incorrect as this statement may be ) it is usually hispanics on the invading end of it...
Wasn't one of these perps ? Hispanic, I mean.
Am I thinking of a different home invasion story?

This home invasion ( one of many around the Arizona 'Frontera' ) has a blond involved, that's all.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DraconianKing

Where did you read this?
Please provide a link.
I just got home but as of this morning there was no information at all concerning what actually went on or why; just that partial one sided story.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mhinsey

I didn't claim my quote had anything to do with the thread except it is a quote from Shawna's Website - the suspect in this case.

Apparently there are many minute man websites and perhaps many different chapters or separate like minded organizations - some obviously more professional than others. For whatever reason Shawna Forde created her own minute man organization and the website I linked was just that to provide some background with a few pictures and writings of the suspect.

Personally I don't support any of the minutemen, but then I don't live on a southern border either.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Definition of brilliance: impersonate an officer to committ a violent felony. She sure won't be popular in the pen, prisons are FULL of Mexican-Americans who love bigots.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Trust me, if you are of recent Irish, Italian or Slavic ancestry you know exactly what that means, we got lynched right along with the blacks well into the 20th century. We all were at one time or another prohibited from immigrating in large numbers by federal law as well, it is much easier for a Mexican or even a Cuban to legally enter the country now than it was for East Europeans to come in over much of the last 150 years.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

She is a murderer of a nine year old girl(unless as is so often the case among poor, illegals from Mexico the nine year old is actually much older). As another poster wrote, she did it for money. She is not a rascist obviously ,because a hispanic male helped her.In my state she would be given the death penaly, and she would be segregated from the rest of the population. She would be housed with other women on death row.Usually women who murder are victims of circumstance; they usually come from similar backgrounds regardless of race. The murderesses on death row are usually peaceful and get along with each other. Sorry ,if this goes against lurid female prison movies.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by eradown]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I hate to say this guys, but unless our economy starts back up, expect shootings to get more and more frequent. People are getting desperate, and you better believe it.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
If Americans think THIS is the breakdown of their law and order, man, you're screwed.
It COULD be racism, love of country, hatred of drug trafficking, or just plain stupidity under the guise of justice, but to say that this example is what's gonna really make your country go downhill is indicative of it already happening.
two cents, if that.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
reply to post by eradown

Trust me, if you are of recent Irish, Italian or Slavic ancestry you know exactly what that means, we got lynched right along with the blacks well into the 20th century. We all were at one time or another prohibited from immigrating in large numbers by federal law as well, it is much easier for a Mexican or even a Cuban to legally enter the country now than it was for East Europeans to come in over much of the last 150 years.

but, they're white.
Of course they don't deserve anything for free.
Matter of fact, I don't think people should even know what you wrote.
Its totally unfair, cough.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Shouldn't this thread be closed down since it has drugs in it?

Obviously not, I guess, even though that seems contradictory.

Good thread, thanks for the story

I guess this is a good example of the dangers of mob rule. Despite how much I hate to see the police abuse their power (most cops are good), I'd rather take my chances with them than a vigilante.

When are we going to just open the border and say "F#*% it. Just make sure to pay taxes and live within your means."

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by eradown

If she killed a child her head's already marked, there is a hierarchy of tolerance in all prisons and universally they despise crimes against kids. You'd be surprised how well connected prison gossip is to the outside, the guards often pitch in. Let's not even mention how she may have crossed gang lines. I agree with you about seg, one of our professors worked with both female and death row inmates in longitudinal studies in Mexico and the US and they always had to segregate the molesters or child killers. It's common for betting pools among staff and inmates when they do get released into general population, it's a badge of honor to off them.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Or opportunism, you'd be surprised how many prominent families made their money running guns, drugs, hookers and alcohol in the late 1800s and during Prohibition. The Kennedys, anyone?

I'm surprised more people in the drug world are not robbing each other for cash and stash unless the cops just don't file reports which I would not be surprised at. It's happened here before.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

It's because you get messed up immediately.
It's immediate, and harsh.
With cops?
It's like tasting a lollipop....yet the average citizen gets it shoved up his...well he doesn't enjoy it, let's just say that.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

You are right to an extent. A country is a big turf. and it's citizenry are a bunch of gang bangers waving their rags around and call them flags.

But you know what? This is our damn turf. We have our codes we call em laws. You don't like it? You don't want to live by this gangs code? Get the heck off our turf.

It's funny and sad, how after all the time spent civilizing our civilization it still comes down to tribal mentality.

That's what it all is really, tribal mentality. Gangs can be attributed to tribes. Early in our human evolution people got together decided to hang out with one another and beat up on other people for coming too close to their watering hole. It's the same thing now, but now we shoot people and arrest people for coming too close to our watering hole.

I do see a point in our future that the economy is so bad that people are forced to become vigilantes in order to protect their neighborhoods.

Flint, Michigan: Government Considering Abandoning Parts of City, Cutting Off Police & Fire Service

What happens when the people living in the parts of Flint that are abandoned by the city government don't want to move? They will be forced to defend their property. Perhaps a bunch of property owners will rise up together and create their own town. I don't think there is a law anywhere that says people can't create a town. Flint wants to abandon sections of town to lawlessness? So be it. The citizenry will have to fend for themselves or die.

I think it will do some good for civic pride, and pride in ones country to take somewhere that is completely lawless and bring it to some sort of order.

Perhaps gangs will take root their and instead of being thugs they will become constables of the township they control.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

A repeating theme in American history. Police departments all over the country have underserved rough or poor areas in years because people in those areas often do not cooperate with investigations (usually for good reasons but that's another thread). Cops are people too, they are in danger every time they go into a dangerous neighborhood or respond to a dangerous call. Would you help someone who won't help you to help them? No, you'd move on.

Usually neighbors know more about a situation and who is involved than a cop ever will, if it ever becomes neccessary for people to provide their own policing they may actually be able to do some good. On the flip side, you'll probably see a lot of debts and grudges play out to a bad end.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Now in my state yes GA you can not hired anybody that is not a citizen and has payed taxes in the state for any jobs that are government jobs or government contracted jobs financed by the Obama economy stimulus bill.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by marg6043]

Are they only hiring citizens or also legal residents (you must know that they're not the same thing).

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

I agree with you 100%, where is the outrage when this same gang bangers are in the streets of our nation killing Innocent Americans citizens and their children.

What a joke to defend somebody that was no only illegal but drug dealing as well.

Still killing a child is not excuse but don't we call that in time of war "collateral damage".

How about having those same "vigilante" groups overseeing the drug consumption problem here in the US? I am all against illegal immigration in any country but....the drug dealer problem is different. No demand, no sellers right?

Look, there are drug lords everywhere right? And these, for example, get into small childrens' toys! Evil! Well, I guess it's alright then, at least they're citizens.....

Bronx druglords busted for stashing coc aine in Lego toys in Puerto Rico and mailing them to New York.
Ringleader Jose David Diaz-Ortega, 28, and his eight cohorts used associates in Puerto Rico to ship the coke-laden toy kits to addresses in Manhattan and the Bronx, said the New York office of the Drug Enforcement Administration.

Puerto Rican drug lord

[edit on 6/16/2009 by haika]

[edit on 6/16/2009 by haika] extra DIV

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join