It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranians Revolt - Latest News

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

it hasn’t been confirmed, but a lot of people are saying it.
They are hearing the basij on motorcycles talk in ARAB.
My partner says this is a tactic that has been used before in riots.

So, the government brings in Lebanese Arabs, Nassalah' men to crack down.

Can you say Hezbollah?

Ansar-e_Hezbollah

, a loose-knit movement of groups formed at the time of the Iranian Revolution to assist the Ayatollah Khomeini and his forces in consolidating power.

Membership
Most of the members of Ansar e Hezbollah are either members of the Basij militias or veterans of the Iran–Iraq War.

Lebanese Hezbollah

leaders were inspired by Ayatollah Khomeini, and its forces were trained and organized by a contingent of Iranian Revolutionary Guards

[edit on 6/15/09 by makeitso]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
TrueAmerican,

You think there would be that many protesters on the streets like that if their guy would have won?

No way, I believe the leaked figures over the government released figures.. Ahmadinejad didnt have the support of the youth before the election. The people arent protesting for Mosavi, they are protesting because the election was rigged, it really could have been anyone.

They are protesting because the Ayatollah are forcing them to have Ahmadinejad as their leader, when they clearly dont want it.

Touch'e, we're a couple of old dogs now!

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bommer09
Change is coming to Iran,

these young people can't take it anymore. They are demanding a regime change, no one is going to work tomorrow everything will be shut down.

This is their moment, they are standing up for what is true and right, and that's freedom.

And for those who think this is some ploy to make Iran more NWO-friendly I disagree.

Had it been that it would've been on all the major news station immediately. Instead CNN was the first to say anything besides allegations of election fraud, and that was only 17 hours ago, and this has been going on for a few days.

Face it, the MSM tried to shoe this issue off to the side, but thanks to the internet and especially twitter, word got out, and people demanded that CNN cover this. So they did.

NWO is failing fast
I agree people think the US want a regime change but i can guarantee they don't want this to happen. It brings allot of uncertainty to the middle east and now is not the time for it. In fact Iran is used as a buffer between Muslim countries and contrary to popular belief doesn't get along with its neighbors the only country with there religion is Lebanon and there they are a minority leader. Saudi Arabia will be putting big money into Iran to help with any revolution in hopes of getting more Sunni into there government.

[edit on 6/15/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
What did I tell ya:

Breaking (Sc: Der Spiegel): 5,000 of Hassan Nasrallah's militia standing against ppl of iran, iranians wont kill iranians, so bring lebanese

iran.twazzup.com...

If that is true, it is a monumental mistake. That is the quickest way I know of to get the Miltary to abandon the Government. This could be the tipping point, where the military throws their support.

I still can't get over the irony of the Revolutionary Guards and their ilk, being the new SAVAK towards the Iranian people. The Mullahs could very well be in danger of losing their grasp on the reigns of power.

I'm reading multiple twits about Lebanese motorbikes, this doesn't look good.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by pavil]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Statement by the Son of the former Shah of Iran

Saturday, June 13th, 2009

Today the world is witnessing the demonstrated anger of millions of Iranians against a regime that denies their most basic rights, including the right to choose leaders who could improve their abysmal condition.

There is no exit from this condition, so long as one man appropriates onto himself the “power of god” and controls the judiciary, the media, the security forces and, through direct and indirect appointees dictates the only candidates claiming to represent an impoverished and disenfranchised people.

Today I stand united with my fellow Iranians and call for the end of the Islamic Republic, or any other prefix in front of the name of my beloved Iran that indicates theocracy or any other form of disregard for democratic and human rights.

I caution the world that offering any incentives or “carrots” to the theocracy under these circumstances is an affront to the people of Iran. This is not a time for short-sighted, self-defeating tactical games. This is the time for the free world to stand true to its principals and support the people of Iran’s quest for democracy and human rights.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
apparently 12 people confirmed killed last night in the protests.
-Guardian

A Farsi website, Balatarin, carried an unconfirmed report that seven people had been killed in the southern city of Shiraz following confrontations with riot police at the local university. Five busloads of plainclothes officers had been sent to confront the demonstrators during Sunday's protests, but were said to have been unable to prevent them from being joined by members of the public and marching to one of the city's main squares. It is unclear whether all those said to have died were students.

The Guardian understands that five students may also have died in clashes at Tehran University early on Sunday. The students – named as Fatemeh Barati, Kasra Sharafi, Mobina Ehterami, Kambiz Shoaee and Mohsen Imani – are believed to have been buried today in Behesht-e-Zahra, a famous cemetery in Tehran, reportedly without their families being informed.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

"We had nowhere to hide but the toilets and bathrooms, and they shouted: 'You traitors to the Islamic republic, you bastards, leave the building or we'll shoot you all.' Many students were severely wounded – we could hear injured students groaning and shouting for help," the witness said.

"At 3am they announced on loudspeakers: 'If you evacuate the building we won't harm you. Otherwise, you'll all be injured or killed.' All the students then came out of the building in lines, with their hands on their heads. The police hit them with batons and some started to shout that they had conquered the dorms. Eventually they let us go back to our rooms but at least 10 had been shot, some appeared to have been killed and hundreds were injured."

Disgusting.

dont they know they are sowing the seeds of their own downfall with this type of violence?

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
confirmation state TV broadcasting building on fire:
Tabriz, State-TV Building on Fire:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59871ef49238.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
S&F

God Damnit!!!

This makes me so proud!!! Proud of who? The Iranian people not standing by while their government tries to pull a fast one!!!

WHY DO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE NOT DO THIS?
WHY HAVEN'T WE ALREADY?
I've come to despise the fact that so many people are pissed off but NO ONE DOES ANYTHING!!! I'm sorry for the caps but my rage Is on full throttle!!!

There are so many people who complain and talk and talk and talk some more and do nothing!!!

We are getting screwed everyday...

God Bless the iranian people.

Mark my words. Soon you will be seeing the same In the U.S.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Well guess the Iranians ain't taking no spit no more....

www.liveleak.com...

Even the women are showing a good hard kicking toward the cops....

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Very interesting document making its rounds in Iran at the moment
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38dbc1c330a5.jpg[/atsimg]

It reads:

Sadeghe Mahsoli to Ayatollah Kahmeneie (Letter)

Based on your concern about the result of the 10th presidential vote and based on your own personal decision, in this sensitive moment we planned to change the vote based on what is best for our country at the moment and all other candidates will be under control after the release of result
The result of election are as follow
Mosavi : 19075623
Kahrobi: 13387104
Ahamadi nejad: 5698417
Rezaie mir faghed: 38716
And total of votes: 43026078

No ones sure wether to believe it or not at the moment.
Some believe its another ploy from the Ayatollah to stop the riots and buy some time.

very interesting develoupment

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath

Breaking (Sc: Der Spiegel): 5,000 of Hassan Nasrallah's militia standing against ppl of iran, iranians wont kill iranians, so bring lebanese

Don't know if this is accurate. If so, very significant. Iranians will resent Arabs killing their children. A potential backlash of tremendous magnitude.

I am told there is a backroom conflict with Khameini & Ahmadinajed opposing Mousavi & Khatami.

We may have seen a coup under the guise of an election.

The military's loyalty will be the deciding factor.

Mike

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Nice find but not to sure what that note is saying ?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Something is very wrong with this document mullahs don't change there mind they give edicts from Allah. By them reversing there decision it says Allah changed his mind. This I'm sure this is fabricated by someone trying to fan the flames.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

That note is saying Ahmadinejads real results are to be released, and that he infact didnt win. he didnt even come close.

It bears the name of the Ayatollah.

Its not sure if its genuine or a ploy at the moment.If its real, it proves the Ayatollah knew all along thta the election was fake. You cant count that many votes in a night.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

very possible.
But in this case I dont think its allah's bidding.

If the Ayatollah saw keeping in Ahmadinejad would mean his islamic republic fails.. i have no doubt he'd cut ahmadinejad out immediatley to save it.

Which is what this letter describes.

But i believe the Ayatollah would do it in a fashion to ensure the people believe it wasnt his bidding.

which this letter does not!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
A CIA involvement is possible but it is still speculations so far.
A group or groups were allegedly working on destabilizing the country prior to the election by bombing a mosque. The government claimed to have stopped other bombing attempts. Alleged terrorists were arrested. The mollahs accused the US of trying to ignite a war Sunni/Shia.
Who is really behind this is everyone's guess.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The Daily Dish

This list was being passed around among the resistance in Iran today:

1. Remove Khamenei from supreme leader because he doesn't qualify as a fair supreme leader
2. Remove Ahmadinejad from president because he took it forcefully and unlawfully
3. Put Ayatollah Montazeri as supreme leader until a review group for the ghanooneh asasi ( "constitution" ) is set up
4. Recognize Mousavi as the official president
5. A goverment by Mousavi and start a reform of the constitution
6. Free all political prisoners without any ifs ands or buts, right away
7. Call off any secret organization such as "gasht ershad"

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
From what I am getting off of Twitter, it sounds like this is full blown revolution at this point. They are circulating a manifesto saying to overthrow the Ayatollah and some other things.

They aren't going to stop they got the momentum, pretty soon the military will back the people when they find out Hizballah is cracking heads.

American MSM is in full blown disinformation mode.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

American MSM is in full blown disinformation mode.

did it ever stop?

seems like everything is speculation at this point though, and the dust doesnt look to be settling anytime soon...

maybe this is payback handed down from american and israeli covert ops for Iranian hezbollah support??...but again....speculation.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join