It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle: A Phoenix Rising From the Ashes

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Seriously though, why hasn't anyone shown us a video of a crop circle being made?
[edit on 12-6-2009 by 12.21.12]

Your wish is our command...

Vid Link to Crop Circles being made.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nethawk

Great video - and good explanation towards the end of the physical evidence backing up the claims of the crop circles being made by these orbs or balls of light.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Beautiful formation, and I love how the messages are becoming clearer and more detailed. I highly doubt humans (as we know them) are making these. Most people are just plain uninspired, lazy, and too money driven to do anything of great spiritual meaning these days - let alone a bunch of perps or corporate whores drinking Red Bull, staying up all night, watching where and how they step, and avoid being shot with rock salt from a 12 gauge shotgun.

I vote beings with higher consciousness all the way.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
What exactly makes you guys think that we were the only humans to ever inhabit this earth and all before us perished or vanished ?

Is it not a possibility that this so called "human art" could possibly be from a more advanced human race that may have actually made it off of terra firma and are trying to show us things that we may possibly be able to relate to or understand the meaning of so that we all may slowly open our minds to 'alternative' ways of thinking ?

To think that your history books explain everything is laughable at best .....

Take everything that you know or think you know ...... then that still is most likely less than .05% of all knowledge in the infinite space

Everyone is so full of themselves that it is sad ......
And to think we have it "all figured out" is disrespectful to the prime creator in my humble opinion , but thats a whole different argument that we aren't going to have.

peace

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
hope we get a definite answer on the crop circles once and for all

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nethawk

I have viewed that video many times,mostly to help me sleep,It's like a bedtime story.I mean the narrators accent and her vocabulary.It is like she is telling the story of Goldilocks and the three bears.

This is stranger than UFOs to me because nobody will come forward or explain these formations,even though there is physical evidence.

Dont hold your breath.

Peace,keep on searching.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
What gives crop circles away as fakes is their size. Now, show me an intricate crop circle a kilometer in diameter then we'll talk. The reason they are the size they are is because that is the upper limit of human capability. You can only layout so many led's and rope gets hard to make taut and great lengths etc.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Heh...

Show me one single video showing humans making a formation from start to finish in broad daylight and most importantly - under the eyes of recognized crop circle researchers. You can't. Know why?

There aren't any such videos. Even Team Satan (the Circlemaker's former moniker) always boasted about their work after the fact. They never once performed their so called feats on camera in front of actual researchers. Not once. Never.

And they never will. Because they can't. They can make smaller, less intricate and easier designs, but the large, hard stuff completely outclasses them in every conceivable way - as it should.

Ironically, I do believe these are made by people, but not people as we know them. At least from within our current reality.

I just hope we get to see them face to face someday.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nethawk

Seriously though, why hasn't anyone shown us a video of a crop circle being made?

Your wish is our command...

Vid Link to Crop Circles being made.

You do realize how easy it is to manufacture a video like that of crop circles being formed? Simply post a previous image of the field before the circle is made, take one after and slowly fade each picture into each other so it looks like it's being formed instantaneously. Then photoshop some pretty lights in and boom. You have "physical proof" of aliens making crop circles.

My opinion:

We will never witness aliens creating the circles that are not of this world simply because it may not be done over the course of a few seconds or even minutes. Why not just instantaneously imprint the picture on the ground in a matter of seconds then roll out to hyperdrive.

Please be aware that I'm not saying ALL crop circles are propaganda or man made. It just seems odd that the crop circle fad died down for a little bit then all this talk of disclosure and closeness to the truth they start springing forth. I think a lot of people are trying to play on other's beliefs with these circles.

Originally posted by Manouche
reply to post by oneal

I did. Would you dare say those shapes, an olympic logo, a foot and a question mark are anywhere as astonishing that the other shapes from an unknown advertised brand ?
I can imagine well that The Sun or Nike or Greenpeace could have paid or reached an agreement with the owner of the land. Now, in the cases where there is no identified brand, it's a no-no. At one point, the brand must be identified.

The money made from the marketing ? What marketing, where ? What is the viral marketing in a jellyfish ? What money can you make out of that ? Who would pay makers and farmers for this ? Unidentified advertisements ? What for ? It's around and going on for years.

I am trying my best to deny the facts. I don't have any explanation how these circle crops are made. Hoaxers is not a very good explanation. But advertising is really unlikely.

I'm not specifying that the jelly fish or phoenix crop circles are for marketing. I was simply pointing out one poster's assumption that to market something it needs to be close to people and that nobody uses crop circles for propoganda. It's obvious that the jelly fish and phoenix would not bring in any money of any sort but there are always those people out there, like myself, who love getting a rise out of people and mixing up the pot.

So you're questioning marketing making money? That's...ignorant. If Nike didn't make money from marketing, they would not have commissioned a giant foot print crop circle. The money made from marketing is made from the advertisements used and seen with said crop circles. Again, I never specified money is made off making a giant animal in the ground but was just pointing out the fact nobody should ever underestimate human inginuity.

How can hoaxers not be a good explination of crop circles? They've been going around for years, yes. Some crop circles baffle scientists to this day, yes. But to think that not a single crop circle (which is what you're implying by denying these facts and stating it is not a good explination) is complete ignorance.

The better questioning would be of the ancient crop circles. Such as the Nazca Lines in Peru or the other ancient drawings in the earth that can only be seen from the air. Those are the corp circles that intrique me the most.

EDIT: for size. cont.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by oneal]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

Originally posted by oneal

Ever consider the farmer gets a cut for allowing this to happen in his field? What about the consideration these are not illegal activities but joint operations by the farmer, the crop circle makers and the company to make a little cheddar?

OK - so now we have a group of circle makers, a company paying them, AND paid-off farmers ALL working together throughout the countryside of England? C'mon -- one of them would talk by now. Think how much money a rag tabloid would pay for an exclusive from a farmer that proved they were faked.

I'm not saying they aren't man-made -- but logically, the more people involved, the more chance of someone talking.

If someone else is willing to pay X to have it made, someone else will pay MORE X to have them ratted out.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by lpowell0627]

[edit on 12-6-2009 by lpowell0627]

But wouldn't a tabloid (such as The Sun) prefer to keep farmers from talking and continue to circulate misinformation propoganda? That would make more sense than having everyone speak up. You would be surprised at how closely knit the farming community is with one another so you never know. Nor do I, I'm not saying I know I'm just trying to bring up questions that nobody has asked about them yet.

Why would two amazing crop circles that could be potentially ground breaking appear in the same field, almost right next to eachother? That's a little strange to me.

The more people involved the more chance of someone talking is not entirely true. How many black op projects does the government have going? Nobody knows. Exactly my point. Hundreds, if not thousands, of people could be working on one or more projects and nobody would ever know. It's not about the more people involved the more likely someone is going to talk. Ever consider the possibility that it's not as large a group of people as you would think? Perhaps 10-20, if not less people involved in making these? And if so, those people are likely to be friends and would not want to spoil the fun.

I agree that someone would pay big bucks to have this debunked and clearified once and for all but you can "rat out" a phonomenon that has been happinging for decades because it's not the same group of people on a consistant basis doing said things, if it is people at all.

@bsbray11: Regarding your theory of the circles and reference to the statue consisting of heads in the same fasion that is a great find. This could explain the philosophy of these circles which do come from the heavans because it does correlate to what we've been told for so long. We, as a race, need to achieve a higher level of awareness and enlightenment.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I suspect it's a government run operation. It's distracting to the max, it breeds what the general public call "loonies" which in turn makes us all look nuts, which in turn helps maintain the cover up.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
this is fantastic!

they're gonna make an elephant crop circle I betchya!

ELEPHANT ELEPHANT ELEPHANT!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

It's hard to believe that if one crop circle shows up that these people in the area would not be up day and night waiting for something else to happen. Seriously though, why hasn't anyone shown us a video of a crop circle being made?

Thats a nice crop circle though, there sure have been alot lately..When there is a hummingbird I will pay closer attention.

I have seen some video, just search. What I have seen from the little I have seen (lol) is orbs, white/blue orbs flying and circling around the crop-circle site.
It was either history channel or discovery some years ago.. Cheesy networks, and I have not seen any of that footage since the one time prob 4-5 years ago.

But it was good footage, I know that simply cause i remember it, and believe it or not, i am quite critical especially around these subjects.. Filter the sheit :p

And OP: Brilliant find! Star and Flag for you

Have a wonderfull weekend!

Peace, and light

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Look at the top large circle. It has a spot in it that I bet means something. I wonder what the sunspots look like yesterday or will look like tonight?

No sunspots Sun is at an all time solar minimum

Next circle I want to see is a PEGASUS... in a CIRCLE... with NINE CHEVRONS around it... so if yer listening MIT, I would appreciate it

It would make a great logo

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by lpowell0627

Well this is interesting, there sure is a sudden surge in crop circles.

Maybe related to the sudden rise in crops?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
this is fantastic!

they're gonna make an elephant crop circle I betchya!

NO ELEPHANT --- PEGASUS NO ELEPHANT --- PEGASUS NO ELEPHANT --- PEGASUS!

My bad

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

C'mon zorgon you can have a PEGASUS after the ELEPHANT!

I would settle on a flying pig as a compromise though

How funny would that be.

wZn

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
hello

first the jellyfish mean fear petrifies us, and we struggle in our fear referring to itself the grec was using the jellyfish to petrifie there ennemies the best book who talk about the symbolism of the jellyfish is the pleiades from seven Greek poets of Alexandria

then the dragon fly refers to the Illusion. This animal helps to break the facade illusion that we are taking to the physical reality, dispel the illusions that limit our thinking and actions.

the fish The fish can not be separated from the water in which they live and their two symbols are often if they bind. Its extraordinary fertility and rapid regeneration of benches évoqučrent very early the idea of rebirth and perpetuation of cycles. That, is not by chance that the sign is double the fish (the male + female principle, therefore reproduction) the first of the triad of the zodiac in the spring, just before the equinox.
In the spiritual point of view, the fish is used in several symbolic interpretations related to the early concepts of fertility and regeneration. As we can see the fish when it touches the water surface, moving up from the depths of mystic, ancient India had made an instrument of revelation that allows revived themselves for another life richer and more fruitful. Avatar of Vishnu, a deluge of wild fish Man, father and legislator of the present generation. It gave him the Vedas, the texts of the sacred science.

and now The phoenix, the fabulous bird that is reborn from its ashes always, is the symbol of resurrection more widespread in the world. His legend has its origins in Heliopolis, the ancient Egyptian city where people worshiped the sun god, Ra, including the heron Bennou (name of Phoenix in Egypt), is an incarnation. Myths differ on some points of detail - the color of plumage, for example - but they all tell much the same story. The Phoenix, the only bird of its kind, was a fabulous animal, with a miraculous longevity (five years or more, according to some authors), which had the power to be reborn from its ashes. When the hour was approaching its end, he built a nest of aromatic herbs, and then exposed to sunlight and let herself be reduced to ashes. Three days later, he was reborn. So it was, initially, that the appearance and disappearance of cyclical sun, Phoenix became a symbol of resurrection, it embodies the soul and immortality in the various illustrations. The winged creatures depicted on top of a funeral pyre or escaping from the body of a deceased are not all, however, a phoenix. This may be another bird, an eagle, for example, which symbolizes the soul of some emperors.

The bird, symbol of the resurrection of chaos is very common in China and Japan. and a parallel! e interesting with the mythical phoenix from the Egyptians and later with the Greeks and Romans. In a general way. Bird is the symbol of the soul, rebirth, but also the spirit and light. In Chinese tradition, the legendary bird-Feng Huang (against this), which symbolizes marital happiness, is the equivalent of the Phoenix, is from the union of the solar and lunar forces.

people or ET's who made that wanted to talk about the shifthing a kind of human reborn

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
With all of the design programs we have out there, could it be possible that someone has managed to incorporate some sort of AutoCad style design program, into a MACHINE... that can go out and plot something like this in the field using GPS?

I don't know, it baffles me how these are made, but it is plausible.

Design software, GPS, and some sort of machine... that creates them. hmmm

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join