It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle: A Phoenix Rising From the Ashes

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Billy t Hill
1 You simply walk within the interconnected designs. It's like those kids books where you trace a path through a maze, there are plenty of paths through.

A lot aren't connected - which was my point.
Link:www.cropcircleconnector.com...

the center circle is not connected to anything and is not on a tramline.

2 The Egyptians scribbled heiroglyphs in the pyramids for the same reason we write on grave stones in English. That was their written langauge.

I really don't see your comparison here. Egyptians, Mayans, The Hopi, had entire glyphs covering massive amounts of pyramids. I don't see how this is related to "RIP Don Juan"

3 I don't believe in UFO's, I know they are real. I've seen one up close and personal but that doesn't mean that they are responisble for anything strange or, apparently, mysterious. Believe me, from what I saw, they ain't going to bother with pretty pictures.

Not sure what you are referring to -- but I would guess aliens, much like people, have both good and bad intentions. There are poets that write beautiful works of art and there are people who go to schools and kill people. I would imagine every life form has all different types.

I'm sorry if this isn't what you meant, but I honestly didn't understand point #3.

Thanks for your reply!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I meant 'everything strange or mysterious' not anything. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I'll have to have a look at that site but I've yet to see a crop design that couldn't be walked through without leaving the tram lines or the design. I'm always happy to be proved wrong though so I'll have a look.

The Egyptians were writing out their beliefs. Why they did that is often explained by the authors in the inscriptions. The fact that they are intricate pictoglyphs doesn't have any significance past that it was there language. It equates to RIP Don Juan because most of the glyphs in pyramids are funery. We may be more brief but it's the same thing.

I guess what I was trying to say is that UFO's are an easy culptit for almost anything. One thing that was abundantly clear to me was they are not anything mysterious, they just 'are', same as your keyboard or your car. Yes, the implications of people knowing that are enormous, but a blind populace doesn't make them anything more than they are. UFO's are real, of that I have not one shred of a doubt. What they are is a different matter but the fact is that they exist and they are normal. There's nothing more dull than normal

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
And apologies for my spelling, it's terrible. Culprit, not culptit, and I'm sure there are many others.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
So it's in the same field as a previous one? How is it this or related fields aren't under 24/7 surveillance?

The formations themselves look awesome!

Yes incredible how someone made these in the dark. I hope they put a camera in the fields there now, as the perputrators may have the cheek to come back again to stomp us some images of something else.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

3 I don't believe in UFO's, I know they are real. I've seen one up close and personal but that doesn't mean that they are responisble for anything strange or, apparently, mysterious. Believe me, from what I saw, they ain't going to bother with pretty pictures.

Have you considered there may be different species of aliens with different intentions and different ways of communicating. And even within one species there are many different kinds of intent and methods of communicating.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by john124]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
That could be true, John. I saw a youtube video about how some comminication can be in the form of shapes, symbols, sounds and a changing around of context.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I'm sure people do communicate with pictures, we've sent many into space ourselves. I guess the question is that if aliens are actually here, why make patterns in a field? And why are the symbols almost entirely human concepts? Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure aliens are here, I'm also pretty sure they don't care much about us. They seem remarkably uninterested in having anything to do with us directly, unless you count abduction's which don't rank highly on the caring alien score to me. If they did want to contact us then I would have thought they would have worked out that just standing in front of us would be more effective than making patterns in a field.

I still think some of the plain old circles probably do have a non human explanation (although that doesn't necessarily mean alien, just non human) but these big glyphs seem to serve no purpose other than to look pretty. If aliens are traveling the galaxy just to use us as a giant art gallery then I think that demonstrates they ain't that interested in us.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Look at the top large circle. It has a spot in it that I bet means something. I wonder what the sunspots look like yesterday or will look like tonight?

The spot inside the circle is the sign for the Sun...a dot surrounded by a circle.

from Wikki

Here's a link to a crop circle website that got them all.
Maybe there are links to be made among them all:

www.x-cosmos.it...

There was a bird like petroglyph just 2 days after the Poenix.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I remember seeing a program that stated it is very easy to tell if a crop circle is man-made in the sense that they use planks and ropes....if the stalks are broken at the base it is man-made in that fashion ... if they stalks are lying down with no damage then they would have had to been pushed down with air pressure...can anyone verify this for me? saw this maybe a decade ago or longer. thanks in advance

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by max.is.awake

I saw a similar documentry as well. The crops were woven over each other, which is even more impossible with simple airpressure or any form of pressure. They showed this upclose and to me it was convincing enough. Nobody can go through a crop field and lay each one over ontop of eachother in such a fashion.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Billy t Hill

You ain't talkin' to me,as I do work on farm.And the size of the circle has no bearing on how dizzy you will get,it's a matter of how many rotations in how short a time.And to do it so fast you'd be running.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This can't be man made. I believe the circles are made with microwave or antimatter. Look at this: orbs appearing while the pattern was being made.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Desmond]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamale_214
I have a feeling that these guys may have something to do with it.

circlemakers.org...

I'm open to logical explanations but the website you have linked to looks simply like a disinformation site. There is nowhere that explains how these "artists" made these circles in the fields. They simply lay claims and show pictures and diagrams that any fool could acquire.

Clearly some - perhaps many - crop circles are made by people. I had to laugh when I saw two guys with pieces of wood showing the world how they made these crop circles.

The end result looked about as similar to the detailed spectacles that still remain unexplained as a three-year olds drawing of his mommy looks like a Michelangelo.

Total nonsense. The argument as to why the "how-to" isn't released to the public is because they allegedly choose to keep it a mystery. This is bunk. If you're going to dismiss something - disprove it - you in turn need to provide evidence. SHOW ME!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
It's hard to believe that if one crop circle shows up that these people in the area would not be up day and night waiting for something else to happen. Seriously though, why hasn't anyone shown us a video of a crop circle being made?

Thats a nice crop circle though, there sure have been alot lately..When there is a hummingbird I will pay closer attention.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by 12.21.12]

July 2nd 2009- www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Why the hummingbird my friend? Be interested on your thoughts.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMartay

About ten years ago I had a dream about hummingbirds at the end of the world. A friend and I were running from guards escaping a military installation, when we got outside there was a war going on, we found ourselves in a sand pit surrounded by barbwire fence, on the other side were tanks and anti aircraft operations taking place, my friend made it out of the pit but when I went up the dirt ramp it started to give way, I thought I was stuck when suddenly I found myself on a wooden raft with some other people, floating horizontially across the sky. The raft was on a horizontal plane about 100 yards high, billions of hummingbirds were aligned across the world on this plane and there bellies omit an orangish light which lit up the entire sky, from their rapid heart beats and flapping wings came a harmonic buzz which bounced back of each other, resonating off of one another of the multitudes the vibration resonated exceedingly until it was all you could hear, a very beautiful sound. In my mind it was this vibration and musical pitch that could lift objects from the ground, but when I looked down I realized that not everyone was affected by the musical pitch, there were still soldiers on the ground staring back at us in amazement.

See when I posted that, I didn't really doubt that it wouldn't show up. I had a feeling that it would..... and now it has !!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join