It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle: A Phoenix Rising From the Ashes

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by smashenator
You need to listen very carefully.. not to be taken lightly..BUT

This crop circle is of an Eagle going up in flame which symbolizes America going up in flames..

If you want to survive you need to get out of America now..

Stay in America and you will burn with it..

You have been warned

You could be right, but I'm sure the people that need to stay where they are feel they're already in the right places.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I am currently reading THE MAYAN CODE Time Acceleration and Awakening the World Mind. By Barbara Hand Clow..

With many other books I have read of late, they all seem to speak of the destruction of America..

All the warnings are there and this latest Crop Circle highlights the warnings that America is up for some really bad times..

People are trying to make too much from the CC's

Always look for the simple thing. The destruction of America is at the door..

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
You're probably right, but that doesn't mean new life can't spring from what's dying.

And she ain't dead yet...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
If this analogy can be applied to America then after the phoenix rises America will once again be at the forefront of our civilization. It's just going to take the spiritual side of her to rise from the ashes.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__
If this analogy can be applied to America then after the phoenix rises America will once again be at the forefront of our civilization.

That competitive mentality is one of the things that has to die.

And not just in America, all over the world. The whole world will not be the same after the USA, Europe, and everyone else bites the dust hard and in many different ways, within a relatively short span of years. This is will be the end of the age of mass consumerism and everyone trying to make it on the philosophy of being "better" than everybody else, needing more than everybody else, etc. There are better things in life, which so many people have forgot, but you can't forget it forever.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Does anyone think we can continue on the same path that we are on? At the moment life is not sustainable at the rate we are moving and change has to happen..

WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK?

Go to work?
Make lots of money?
And more money?
Watch T.V?
Play Sports?
Watch more T.V?
Have SEX?
Watch more T.V?

So on and so on if this is living its stupid?

We have come as far as we can and now it’s time for change..

Open up your mind and think hard,
The way we live now has to end.

The way we live now is stupid?

Without change very soon we will soon destroy ourselves.

It’s like a computer game or a movie, you can only play it or watch it so many times.

Crop circles are a sign of change, Get ready everyone because we have played this same old life game for too long..

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I can agree with that. Life itself just isn't that great a ride. I feel I've gotten ripped off and would like my money back.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Since when does a phoenix have bunny ears and a moose face? Cause that is what the crop circle looks like, it doesn't look anything like a phoenix, with the exception of what appears to be wings, it doesn't even resemble a bird of any kind.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
reply to post by Neo__

Enough of this. There is a difference between getting PAID to make a COMPANY LOGO and having a giant freakin' Jellyfish show up in some farmer's field.

the FIREFOX logo circle is a PHOTOSHOP HOAX you can look up TUTORIALS on how to make one online.

-

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by nethawk

I'm sorry but an eagle? LOL! come on! IT HAS BUNNY EARS! IT HAS A MOOSE FACE!

You are making much too much of nothing. It is a hoax, not a symbol of an eagle or America going up in flames. It isn't even a good hoax either.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
reply to post by lpowell0627

Since when does a phoenix have bunny ears and a moose face? Cause that is what the crop circle looks like, it doesn't look anything like a phoenix, with the exception of what appears to be wings, it doesn't even resemble a bird of any kind.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by space cadet]

LOL!!! You're looking at the head the wrong way!

Those "bunny ears" are actually it's beak.

Actually, I have to confess, when I first looked at it, I thought it had the head of a deformed Llama.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

I am looking at all three pictures in the link, and the last one is showing it in the supposed direction of 'head up' , with the wings spead open side to side. If I could get my member tools to work ( they haven't worked in a week or so) I would post it here again, I don't see a bird at all, I see bunny ears and a moose head, at best, a first grader drawing of some kind of bird like thing.

OK, I used my old photobucket account, somebody please take this image and show me a phoenix or even a bird please!

[edit on 14-6-2009 by space cadet]

[edit on 14-6-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

The bird's face is pointing to the left, and looking slightly up, look again at the "bunny ears" they are the beak.

What you think is the Moose's face is head plumage.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

I did a search for "phoenix medallion" on Google images and this was the first result:

You already circled the part that looks like a bird's beak and declared it not to be a bird. Well, thanks for that I guess. I don't believe you.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

Thanks Evee, I still don't see it, the rest of the the thing looks like bird wings intricateley done, beautiful feathers also done very delicately and intricate. Then this strange looking head with bunny ears for a beak and some moosehead looking plume. But thanks anyway, it is just a bad crop circle I guess, LOL!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Id imagine hollywood would pay to get these made. They make alot of ET/Alien movies, especially now with the 2012 movie, id imagine this type of thing would raise speculation which = word of mouth = a super form of Viral Marketing.

Or they are made by ET's with a message. Who really knows, only the creatures making them and maybe the government,

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Transformation from one form (caterpillar) to another butterfly... interesting.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Could it be something sponsored by the Tavistock Institute to monitor and evaluate human response to such unusual stimuli? A social experiment, perhaps monitoring websites such as this one? Just throwing that little nugget of paranoia out there

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Anyone know if there are any correlations between the movement of the flocks of "Chinese Lantern" orbs and the appearances of these circles?

I think this might be a good area to investigate if no one has researched the foo fighter/ghost light movements in contrast to the appearances of the images.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by lpowell0627
reply to post by Neo__

Enough of this. There is a difference between getting PAID to make a COMPANY LOGO and having a giant freakin' Jellyfish show up in some farmer's field.

the FIREFOX logo circle is a PHOTOSHOP HOAX you can look up TUTORIALS on how to make one online.

-

That was weird because I didn't say this. Either there's a glich in the program or lpowell0627 made an erroneous editing error. See reply to post by lpowell0627

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join