It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle: A Phoenix Rising From the Ashes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

New Crop Circle: A Phoenix Rising From the Ashes

www.cropcircleconnector.com

The bird was also said to regenerate when hurt or wounded by a foe, thus being immortal and invincible — it is also said that it can heal a person with a tear from its eyes and make them temporarily immune to death. The phoenix is a symbol of fire and divinity.

en.wikipedia.org...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Fishy Crop Circle Arrives
First A Jellyfish, Now A Dragonfly... Giant Crop Circles Just Get Weirder

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I will say that I find it suspicious that this circle is in the same field as the dragonfly circle from a few days ago.

This circle does follow the same continuing story of rising from destruction. For anyone that believes in 2012, I would think this adds some fuel to the fire, so to speak.

Whomever, or whatever, is making these circles certainly seems to want to tell a story.

For those of you that think crop circles are all just a big money-maker, do you think this is somehow tied into creating a media-blitz for the upcoming 2012 movie?

www.cropcircleconnector.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
So it's in the same field as a previous one? How is it this or related fields aren't under 24/7 surveillance?

The formations themselves look awesome!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
mabey someone should get some survaillence goin around that field. that crop circle is too well done to be man made.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Look at the top large circle. It has a spot in it that I bet means something. I wonder what the sunspots look like yesterday or will look like tonight?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It's hard to believe that if one crop circle shows up that these people in the area would not be up day and night waiting for something else to happen. Seriously though, why hasn't anyone shown us a video of a crop circle being made?

Thats a nice crop circle though, there sure have been alot lately..When there is a hummingbird I will pay closer attention.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I have a feeling that these guys may have something to do with it.

circlemakers.org...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Here is a website that I posted in another thread that tracks what the sunspot activity is day to day - it will be interesting to see what if any sunspots there are tomorrow. Sun is spotless today.

spaceweather.com...

Another interesting point - the very fact that this new crop circle is in the same field as the dragonfly really makes me wonder how anyone could have been creating this new crop circle over a certain amount of time without anyone noticing since I am sure there are a lot of people still visiting the dragonfly crop circle in the field or at least from the air!

[edit on 12-6-2009 by CINY8]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

Is it not illegal to destroy someone's property?? Why are these guys advertising their illegal activities? Better yet, why have they not been arrested?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CINY8

I agree. Even if you go with the argument that the farmer is in on it, it doesn't make sense to me that with all of the activity surrounding the dragonfly that someone wouldn't notice something.

I should think that there are a lot of people that want proof that crop circles are hoaxes. Sure, there's money to be made from creating them. BUT, to be the person to prove they are hoaxes, there's a lot of money in that too.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I always thought the phoenix was a symbol of rebirth.

Also there is a video out there of a crop circle being formed. I saw it once. The crops just flatten in a sort of whirling effect. I was I had access to it to show you. I will search for it again.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by wclv13
reply to post by Tamale_214

Is it not illegal to destroy someone's property?? Why are these guys advertising their illegal activities? Better yet, why have they not been arrested?

Yes, it is illegal and could be considered vandalism if the property owner pressed charges. "THEY" have not been arrested because nobody seems to know who "THEY" is.

Do you know who creates crop circles?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Why a hummingbird?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I was going to call bunk and I am still leaning that way but the dragonfly's tail is made up of orbs and the Phoenix is lifting orbs to the sky.

It's all about the O(rbs)!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c467e53ce820.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 12-6-2009 by mandroid]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Well this is interesting, there sure is a sudden surge in crop circles. I don't know about these last two, especially this one, it looks a little man made to me, but I can't say for sure. The "Jellyfish" circle that appeared first is one I truly think is supernatural related. I would like to see some more investigation on these.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by wclv13

I cannot say, I'm not entirely clear what these guys are all about. It is certain that they do crop circles on demand for advertising purposes and that they are openly laughing at crop circle investigators. Are they responsible for more circles than what they openly take credit for? I don't know.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamale_214
I have a feeling that these guys may have something to do with it.

circlemakers.org...

What would be the point of creating them to advertise their services without making it known you are doing them?

They are obviously making money making them on demand -- so why make them for "free". And if they are getting paid to make the phoenix, dragonfly, etc...who would be paying and what company/institution is being advertised?

Companies pay for ADVERTISING.... I really don't see a company paying for a crop circle to be made without a clear representation to the company.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Could it be a competition between two rival circle makers? I mean that would explain the close proximity and timing of the circles.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
What if
other than strictly earthbound human intelligence is directing/inspiring/influencing the circle making humans to stomp out their messages in the fields?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

i'm sure they just do them for fun too. A demo of what they can produce if you like.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by yeti101]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join