It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle: A Phoenix Rising From the Ashes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
There seems to be some connection with the winged planet Nibiru and the phoenix and it is said that Nibiru represents the Annunaki and a "lost king" that represents rebirth and resurrection. So you can bet when this thing arrives in 2012, the Nephilim will again be here. This looks to be like another sign of Maitreya. There are even now news reports popping up. All that's needed is US media attention and he will be interviewed but not declared as Maitreya. Maitreya equates to 666 in MULTIPLE languages, where each language uses a different value system. Please note the star is a UFO, and the planet is well a strange astronomical body that will return in the end times.

Sign of the ‘star’ On 23 April 2009 a large crop formation appeared in a field at Rutlands Farm near Avebury, in Wiltshire, England. The beautiful, symmetrical pattern resembles a star – a central circle surrounded by 16 rays of different lengths – and appeared in a field of yellow flowering canola (oilseed rape.) The formation measures 298 feet at its longest with a 66 foot diameter central circle. Rape seed, with its thick, brittle stalks and profuse pollen, is one of the most difficult crops to walk in, yet, according to Charles Mallett of the Silent Circle Information Centre, this new formation is one of the “most elaborate and geometrically sophisticated oilseed rape/canola formations that have occurred in British crop circle history … Right now in 2009, we’ve had really huge, serious formations! This has never really happened before – kind of unprecedented.” Steve and Karen Alexander have been photographing and researching the crop patterns for over 15 years and for the past ten have produced an annual Year Book displaying the best formations each year. On 20 May 2009 Share International asked Steve Alexander whether the complex patterns already appearing in the fields of Wiltshire, England, were unusual for this time of year. Steve Alexander: “Between April and late May each year we normally see only a few crop circles in oilseed rape crop. Some years we don’t get any at all. In 2009, we have had an incredible eleven formations. What is impressive this year, is the size, and quality of the oilseed rape formations. The formation which appeared at Clatford in Wiltshire was measured at 700 feet in length! Some researchers are expecting a phenomenal summer, as the crop circles at this early part of the season have already out-stripped expectations.” (Source: temporarytemples.org.uk; earthfiles.com)

Benjamin Creme’s Master confirms the formation was created by the Space Brothers and is a sign of the presence of the ‘star’.)

USA: North Carolina – A UFO eyewitness reported seeing an orange glowing object in the sky on the evening of 30 March 2009. The witness videotaped the object, which made no sound and hovered for an extended period in the same place before ascending rapidly into the sky. Four other people saw the UFO, according to the report. (Source: ufocasebook.com) (Benjamin Creme’s Master confirms that it was the ‘star’.) Missouri – More than 13 witnesses who work at a high-security military complex in Kansas City, Missouri, reported three UFO incidents at the base on 1 and 2 March 2009. Both military and civilian employees working at the Bannister Federal Complex provided their testimony anonymously to a ‘Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) field investigator. Witnesses all reported seeing a glowing gold-coloured ball, but vary in their size and height descriptions due to different points of observation. The sightings took place at 10.30pm on 1 March and the following night at 9.30pm and 10.30pm. One witness described the object as the ‘size of a house’, while others described it as the ‘size of a car’. Some stated that they thought the object was hovering at 200 feet, and others said it hovered at 3,000 feet. Witnesses also said that UFOs were reported hovering over the complex in the past. (Source: MUFON) (Benjamin Creme’s Master confirms it was the ‘star’. Some of the other sightings were of spacecraft.)

VATICAN CITY – Two dozen Roman Catholic priests have completed a top-secret program preparing them to serve as missionaries – to outer space! And the Vatican has ordered the clerics on standby alert – ready to fly off to the stars the minute we make official contact with life on another planet. “This is a truly staggering development, because for the first time the Church is recognizing that human beings are not the only intelligent creatures in the universe,” theology professor Dr. Rudolph Koller told reporters in Salzburg, Austria. “And it signals that the Vatican is prepared to spend millions, even billions, of dollars to convert extraterrestrials to a religion that is almost certainly foreign to their own.” Weekly World News first reported that the Church was training a bold new breed of missionary to travel to Mars and beyond back in January 2004, after word leaked that a secret UFO section had been established at the Vatican University’s Alfonsian Academy. The program was designed to assure that the Catholic Church leads the way “when the time comes to Christianize alien societies,” a Vatican source said. During the five years since then, 23 handpicked priests from around the world – including four Americans – have undergone intensive training in “approaches and techniques” to be used in spreading the gospel in space. “These men are now fully trained to take on the most challenging mission in the history of organized religion,” the source said. “Pope Benedict XVI has ordered them to be ready to go at a moment’s notice.” Father Pierre Sorel, a Vatican theologian, insists it’s vitally important that the Church prepare itself to begin missionary work among the stars. “The existence of alien races in outer space is hardly certain,” he said. “Still, we cannot afford to ignore space exploration or the possibility of meeting other living creatures.” But Franco D’Alema, newly elected president of the Rome-based Citizens for Non-Intervention in Alien Affairs, urged the Vatican to abandon its “foolhardy” plan to convert aliens to Catholicism. “We are about to embark on the most mind-boggling period of discovery mankind has ever seen, a time when we will be introduced to beings unlike anything we can presently imagine,” D’Alema said. “Let’s not mess it up by preaching and thumping our Bibles. That will only make other residents of the universe grow to despise us.” weeklyworldnews.com(I know it's not reputable but interesting nontheless.)

[edit on 6/12/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

I agree with you actually. I didn't mean "clear" as in "here it is". I meant clear as in -- when you go to the movies, they have dancing drinks to make you thirsty. Jeans commercials - they portray the image of sexiness and roughness. In other words:

Image = thoughts = action = profit

I'm curious to see if we can find what the unifying thoughts are -- in order to determine what the anticipated action would be. And finally, who is profiting.

The only common thoughts I can find from posters is in relation to the environment -- and that seems to be missing from this one.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

I see your point, but this is worldwide and carries a larger burden than keeping 185K people quiet or in the dark. Plus, this is years we are talking about.

Just to be clear on this point, I don't suggest that the entire crop circle phenomenon is a viral marketing campaign. I'm merely wondering if this most recent batch (pheonix, dragonfly, jellyfish) may have a connection to a particular group, one that also does advertising. They all have similar characteristics and it leads me to suspect that they may be designed for a similar purpose.

Still. More questions than answers

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I don't really know much about crop circles, but aren't they just made by people? I thought that was sort of accepted.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by born-indigo

yes, 'sort of' is correct.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

To be honest, these crop circles drive me crazy! The thought of a group of people being able to do such amazing works of art in such a short period of time, completely undetected...leaves me baffled.

Which, I guess, could be the point of them.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by born-indigo

There are a whole bunch that are known to be made by people -- or at least highly suspected to be made by people.

There are also a whole bunch with wierd things going on -- magnetized soil, UFO sightings, etc. that leave a lot of people wondering as to their origin.

Here's a thread, that as you can read, leaves a lot of people on both sides of the fence.:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Indeed!

some of them, such as the alien face and others that utilize sacred geometry, are quite baffling to be sure.

However, there are many--probably most--that are obviously man-made. I have seen videos illustrating the fact and there are books that detail how to make a circle.

I am convinced that at least 90% are man made (and I concede that it is possible that they all are), determining which are the remaining 10% is very difficult though.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Last summer I happened to notice that whenever I saw a dragonfly, within minutes a hummingbird would appear. I planted alot of flowering plants that attract butterflies and hummingbirds so having them around was not unusual. The thing is, every time the dragonfly came around a hummingbird or two would show up. I thought it was odd then and now, with the dragonfly crop circle and you mentioning hummingbirds, I remembered. Cool.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Look at this:

The large circle in the top has a very distinct mark in it. We were discussing sunspots and their relation to this mark.

*But look at this site:

www.solarcycle24.com...

Look at the image that is gray, in the four images of the sun on the left. The one labeled "magnetogram" matches exactly -- no?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
totally amazing to me i dont have the time to study this one just yet but ill get on it soon

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamale_214
reply to post by wclv13

Is it not illegal to destroy someone's property?? Why are these guys advertising their illegal activities? Better yet, why have they not been arrested?

I cannot say, I'm not entirely clear what these guys are all about. It is certain that they do crop circles on demand for advertising purposes and that they are openly laughing at crop circle investigators. Are they responsible for more circles than what they openly take credit for? I don't know.

Or: Responsible for less circles. As only recreation of Crop-Patterns of very simple nature have been made on film, and proven to actually be made by Humans, I would say it is just bunk that these guys are responsible for them.
In their dreams

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
[edit on 12-6-2009 by AbZu131313]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Thanks for responding, and I am checkin out the thread listed above for more info. I like the idea that they are of et origin and they are amazing to see. I want to learn more about ET's and ATS seems to be the place.

Thanks guys!!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Also there is a video out there of a crop circle being formed. I saw it once. The crops just flatten in a sort of whirling effect. I was I had access to it to show you. I will search for it again.

I'm guessing this is the video you're talking about:

The event is "debunked" in this video, and although they technically don't prove anything one way or another, the explanation of how is was done is definitely feasible.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Attribute that crop circle to Santa Claus. Bastard seems to take credit for everything else... haha. Seriously tho.. manmade or not, still a work of art. And the fact that it was made at night would take some serious skills.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Everyone brings up good points when it comes to the possible creation of these 3 crop circles. It made me wonder if somebody is using a private laser from space or aircraft using computer generated pictures in these fields. Is that even possible?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
First time I saw a jellyfish on the field I thought it was odd. Then there was a dragonfly. I instantly made a mental connection, and turns out I wasn't the only one.

Jellyfish - Water
Dragonfly - Air
Phoenix - Fire

Correct me if I'm wrong... but in my paranoid mind Earth comes next.

Even if these are mad-made (which I doubt, but you never know for sure) - someone's definitely sending a message.

Any thoughts on the matter will be greatly appreciated.

XIIIth

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Here's something I found interesting:

However, intriguing data published in peer-reviewed scientific journals clearly establishes that some of these geometric designs, found in dozens of countries, are not made by "pranks with planks." In fact, a study about to be published by a team of scientists and funded by Laurance Rockefeller concludes "it is possible that we are observing the effects of a new or as yet undiscovered energy source."

In the early 1990s, biophysicist William C. Levengood, of the Pinelandia Biophysical Laboratory, in Michigan, examined plants and soils from 250 crop formations, randomly selected from seven countries. Samples and controls were provided by the Massachusetts-based BLT Research Team, directed by Nancy Talbott.

Levengood, who has published over 50 papers in scientific journals, documented numerous changes in the plants from the formations. Most dramatic were grossly elongated plant nodes (the "knuckles" along the stem) and "expulsion cavities" -- holes literally blown open at the nodes -- caused by the heating of internal moisture from exposure to intense bursts of radiation. The steam inside the stems escaped by either stretching the nodes or, in less elastic tissue, exploding out like a potato bursting open in a microwave oven.

Link: www.fromthestars.com...

Uhhh...Rockefeller? Is this THE "Rockefeller"? Talk about the funding to make this possible...

Food for thought.

Edit to add: Yup, THOSE Rockefellers.

Laurance Spelman Rockefeller (May 26, 1910 – July 11, 2004) was a venture capitalist, financier, philanthropist, a major conservationist and a prominent third-generation member of the Rockefeller family. He was the fourth child of John D. Rockefeller, Jr. and brother to John D. III, Nelson, Winthrop and David.

Link: en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 12-6-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by XIIIth

You may be onto something! Earth is next if there is a theme. The image of a bull comes to mind when I think of the solid nature of Earth.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join