It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle: A Phoenix Rising From the Ashes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by r3dman
Originally posted by Tamale_214

Why do Graffiti artists paint walls with no recognition nor money? Graffiti is a fad that has lasted for many decades and hasn't died out...

I believe this one is man made for sure. Read why if u most on page 3...

[edit on 12-6-2009 by r3dman]

Cans of paint versus crop circles? Is there some unknown mural painted on a wall that is 300 or more feet in length that was created in a night? I'm asking seriously. I am not aware of any "magic" graffiti pictures appearing overnight that are of this size. And yes, I think this is one instance where size matters.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
ok found this link, don't bother me a bit that I don't know or care to know how to embed it.

But you should look at it as it shows pics of circles from different countries. I have only looked at the UK and USA ones, and let me tell ya the USA ones looked as they were done by drunken teenagers. Yet the UK ones are works of art!

www.x-cosmos.it...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wclv13

There are definitely ones that are man made! I looked at the site you provided and would agree that almost all of the ones from the USA look fake. I make this judgement based on the fact that each them possesses an "entrance" point.

What I mean is that you can see each image within the crop circle connected by a very distinct line. Kind of like neon signs -- all of the letters are connected to get the next one.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
wow! there seems to a lot in Wiltshire. The ones in Brazil are all the same lol, they are 'POO' imo. It would definately seem that we have the best crop circles.

Response to the graffiti post, there are artists out there who can make masterpieces overnight and dont want any recollection to them, ie. BANKSY!

But i still dont think these crop circles are man made, not all but certainly some are unexplainable.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
That site certainly educated me. Not only do they make the best music from the UK, but they also make the best crop circles!

Some of the designs are so intricate that it leaves me to believe that indeed, there is a conspiracy.

Whether it is the owners of the property letting a huge group onto their property and keeping mum, or messages from our space brethren, just don't know

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
These are breathe taking. Beautiful!! How come the area isn't crawling with secret agents? Not one has been debunked. Not one! On the crop circle connector the one field reported noted the negative energy coming from within the cirle and the push to leave. As Douglas Adams would say... "Great things are afoot."

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
If you folk's still think it's AKA alien in nature now your diluted.

They are drawing pictures from Humans mind's..Mythological beast's called phoenix..

What next it draw's Medusa and the world goes into a frenzy OMG OMG Medusa was real...

common folk's..we are suppose to deny ignorance not support it.

What if in 100 year's they draw Pooh bear ?
Will that be a sign from aliens too?

Can you not see my point here?
Surly you can not be this blind people.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
"Mark your calendar for June 19th. On that Friday morning, Venus, Mars and the crescent Moon will gather in the pre-dawn sky for a lovely triple conjunction. It's a great way to begin the day" - space weather.com

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

I'm really trying to understand why people keep coming into threads just to call those that believe something they don't stupid (or the equivalent thereof) and mock and ridicule them.

don't you have better things to do than try to bring people down?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Oh, I regularly go to sites that I have no interest or belief in what they are discussing and rip them to shreads! NOT!

Yeah, I don't get it either. Either too much time on their hands, a superiority complex, or they are getting paid to do it. Take your pick.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

are you REALLY unaware of viral marketing memes that do not implicity identify the product ?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
If you folk's still think it's AKA alien in nature now your diluted.

They are drawing pictures from Humans mind's..Mythological beast's called phoenix..

What next it draw's Medusa and the world goes into a frenzy OMG OMG Medusa was real...

common folk's..we are suppose to deny ignorance not support it.

What if in 100 year's they draw Pooh bear ?
Will that be a sign from aliens too?

Can you not see my point here?
Surly you can not be this blind people.

And your denying of ignorance in explaining how these things are made in the middle of the night without anyone blowing the cover on this mystery of the nocturnal artists is ...?

The phoenix is, as almost everyone knows, symbolic of rebirth and continuity of life. Sure the concept of the phoenix is human, but so what? What if there were beings that have evolved far beyond humans? Couldn't they, for some reason or another, still be concerned with our well being? And couldn't this be some sort of initial contact? Landing a UFO onto the grounds of the White House in the early 1950's probably would've resulted general hysteria. Maybe a slow approach is the best.

Sounds crazy, but who really knows? Even our own technology today sounded totally crazy a hundred years ago. What if there are beings that have truly mastered time and space. Seeing a UFO would be like seeing a shadow of a multi-dimensional being.

Why would they, many ask, be concerned with our welfare in this, the most precarious times of our existence? Who knows, let's ask them one day.

[grammer edit on 12-6-2009 by Neo__]

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This one might be hoax as well as many others, but you cannot deny the fact that many crop circles cannot be explained/created by man.

All you have to do is Read this PDF....

Have these been studied?

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Nassim Haramein]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

Originally posted by tsloan
Guys just kinda poking some food for thought here...

Remember the Jellyfish?????

Check this out

Strange Lightning Looks Like Jellyfish:
news.yahoo.com...

Could this be the "signs" were getting and being warned or informed about??????

I rebuttle your assumption with my facts:

Sprites Main article: Sprite (lightning) Sprites are large scale electrical discharges which occur high above a thunderstorm cloud, or cumulonimbus, giving rise to a quite varied range of visual shapes. They are triggered by the discharges of positive lightning between the thundercloud and the ground.[37] The phenomena were named after the mischievous sprite (air spirit) Puck in Shakespeare's Midsummer Night's Dream. They normally are colored reddish-orange or greenish-blue, with hanging tendrils below and arcing branches above their location, and can be preceded by a reddish halo.[49] They often occur in clusters, lying 50 miles (80 km) to 90 miles (145 km) above the Earth's surface. Sprites were first photographed on July 6, 1989 by scientists from the University of Minnesota and have since been witnessed tens of thousands of times.[51] Sprites have erroneously been held responsible for otherwise unexplained accidents involving high altitude vehicular operations above thunderstorms.[52]

Sprites are nothing more than a natural occurrence that we have recently discovered. Many people would see these flashes claiming UFOs or supernatural activity until science caught up with them and were able to document their happenings. I recently seen a show about this on the Science channel.

And as for lpowell0627 's comment about the image being symmetrical....of course it is. I feel it is man made by an artist and any artist would want his work to be symmetrical. You have to make a center line (as if you were sketching a face, drawing guide lines) to make sure everything is straight and even.

Read the first post on this website looks like to me they were responsible for the jelly fish crop circle, although it is not directly mentioned. Why do they not mention it? Perhaps they like all the buzz it's getting over the interweb.

The thing that gets me about this phoenix is that there are strange discrepancies in the cirle where the crop is not flattened perfectly in line with the rest of it. As if someone was doing a tattoo and the earth jerked. Why would aliens make crop circles with discrepancies? With their infinite technology why would it not be perfect?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a strong believer that we are not alone in this universe and that we are currently being visited and have been visited by creatures not of this world. Hell, I believe they are in our skies right now. That doesn't mean they're going to drop circles on our ground at random intervals and laugh while we can't figure out what they mean.

I believe very few crop circles are made from these E.T.s but the majority, such as this and the recent jellyfish, are man made to mix things up with all the disclosure talk and what not.

EDIT: added quote for reference.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by oneal]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Its not the Phoenix rising, its the Feathered Serpent. Used by the sumarians, egyptians, mayans glyphs of the Mystry schools.
Just like the other several pictigrams which have recently been observed. There from ancient times, not modern understandings. There not crop circles. There replies to questions.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
To think this is viral marketing is funny. You really think that a Movie Studio in the US of A would go the UK and come up with elaborate crop circles that don't even really reference 2012 just to create hype? Viral marketing for 2012 would be better done in large cities, where a lot of vm takes place. To discredit something you need to come up with some sort of actual proof. Not hearsay. Who is the one who is disillusioned to immediately jump to the cynical conclusion that is must be all about profit. And the person who says the Jelly Fish is the only real one, based on what? A hunch, please.

-- My bad it is a 2012 reference.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Maximus_Prime]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by TheAmused

I'm really trying to understand why people keep coming into threads just to call those that believe something they don't stupid (or the equivalent thereof) and mock and ridicule them.

don't you have better things to do than try to bring people down?

i didn't come to mock or ridicule. I read the article from the guardian newspaper and realised my hopes, that crop circles are made by something unknown were shattered. After reading the article it "woke me up from my day dreaming"
Im just trying to deny ignorance and support logic

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maximus_Prime
To think this is viral marketing is funny. You really think that a Movie Studio in the US of A would go the UK and come up with elaborate crop circles that don't even really reference 2012 just to create hype? Viral marketing for 2012 would be better done in large cities, where a lot of vm takes place. To discredit something you need to come up with some sort of actual proof. Not hearsay. Who is the one who is disillusioned to immediately jump to the cynical conclusion that is must be all about profit. And the person who says the Jelly Fish is the only real one, based on what? A hunch, please.

You are sadly mistaken.

Here's one for The Sun magazine.

Another for Nike

Hell, here's even one for Greenpeace

PR attempts do not have to be in a large city to attract large scale attention. Sometimes you have to go out of your way to get a spectacular image for a spectacular campaign.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
We were all born with wildly vivid imaginations. Over years of evil conditioning, we have all but lost this very important aspect of ourselves.

I'd suggest tossing in your 'scientific proof' towels right now. Who freaking cares how they got there! Sharpen your imaginary color pencils and color your world a little brighter! You may even lose those creases in your forehead.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by blujay]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Oneil. I am mistaken but not sad
. Your connotation can not eat my denotation

-- all of those links are simple shapes too!

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Maximus_Prime]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join