It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle: A Phoenix Rising From the Ashes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I would love to see some of these " crop circle maker groups" try and replicate some of these recent animal designs........

These are no longer just crop circles ......They have advanced a level compared to all past ones and with the detail going into some specific parts of them means that the usual ways of making them can't all be done the same as they were......sorry if confusing...

There is a meaning to and for everything....We have yet to figure it out though....

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

I don't know who or what is making the circles, they are pretty to look at but so far, they haven't told us anything. As far as I know anyway. Maybe someone has a decoder somewhere.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I think they use sound......Remember those videos of electro stuff in water and when the certain frequency hits, the water takes a differnt shape ? or was it sand?

Anyways they use sound, but not an audiable to human ears sound......something we have not experienced yet therefore we have no true reference of it.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Why would I get upset? I am looking for an answer and have no particular vested interest in what that answer is. So I thank you for your reply.

Here's an excerpt from your article:

Of course some farmers are furious to find their crops flattened. They do tend to stand up again, however, after they've been bent over; normally this is enough to smooth most feathers. And no one is suggesting that this year's circles have been commissioned by tourist boards, or have been sponsored by corporations.

Again, my reply is that this article covers both sides of the argument and does a good job of glossing over the ones nobody takes credit for. In addition, people making money off of something DOES NOT mean they are responsible for them.

Designer flu mask makers made money. They didn't make the flu.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

That is a great find!! The top circle in the crop circle matches to the sun's image for today - the large blue photo of the sun showing today's solar update really shows how similar it looks - how could anyone possibly know that a day in advance?

Almost all of the crop circles recently depict the sun with its current activity - that is what I find really amazing.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by Nightchild

This is painful, but i refer you to this article

www.guardian.co.uk...

deal with it

Yeah, as I said: Bunk. That article is merely based on more unproven statements by yet more people that have taken the responsibility for those Patterns- without any proof, as usual.

Amazing though that those guys have been around since 1678!

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I found most interesting the part about the artists, studying the same books as the crop circle hunters, so they know what type of designs to make.

This site says to deny ignorance, it seems most are denying logic.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CINY8

That's something I haven't been able to figure out. How could "they" know what the sun would look like the following day? I checked and it didn't look like that yesterday.

BUT, ever since I just found a connection between the Rockefellers funding the study of crop circles, and the discovery of a possible new energy source, I am getting suspicious.

Leave it to the Rockefellers to have the market on a new energy source that will save the planet.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

yes nowadays we call them ufo's back then they were called them Mowing Devils, example of how our cultural reference points change through time. pre science fiction

In fact the professional circle world divides neatly. One hemisphere is occupied by questors, spiritualists and paranormalists,; the other by makers, tricksters and artists.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by woodwardjnr]

[edit on 12-6-2009 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Just a little FYI for people trying to interpret what crop circles mean.

It the world of Lucid Dreams or OBE/astral realms words and numbers are useless. What do I mean by this?

Well if any of you have the focus, talent or abilities to be lucid or fully aware when your in a dream state, stop and find something with numbers, words, written text or letters. What you will find is that they change right before your eyes, they will not remain the same.

Symbols on the other hand will remain until the message is understood or heard, I don't know why but that seems to be a universal language.

If you have the focus, time and recognition I highly recommend Lucid Dreaming.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Wow! Someone or something is screaming a message at us with this one. I have a thread going about someone named Goro Adachi who picks up on patterns in the universe (best way I can describe it). One of his ongoing themes is the phoenix. The thread itself isn't about the Phoenix theme, but I did mention that it was a running theme in a post under the thread:

Pay attention to these things (ever wonder why some things become BIG NEWS?) ...

...Phoenix (think of how many Phoenix occurrences there were last year: McCain lived in Phoenix/was "Phoenix rising" on cover of Time magazine, Phoenix cardinals in Super Bowl.) Oh yea, and Obama signed Shaq's big shoe (foot) in PHOENIX!

I'll post later to see what he says about it. It coincides with Japan's lunar impact (this is all on his site: GoroAdachi.etemenanki.com

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamale_214
Why do you t hink they created the crop circles? Aren't they just gathering photos of them? Who would have the time and energy to do these, and why? It's not like they gain any personal recognition from them, nor money. It it was done as a fad or hoax, seems like it would have died out years ago.

You are showing very bad logic by your comment and i think you have the rose coloured glasses on and i'll answer your comment with another question.

Why do Graffiti artists paint walls with no recognition nor money? Graffiti is a fad that has lasted for many decades and hasn't died out...

I believe this one is man made for sure. Read why if u most on page 3...

[edit on 12-6-2009 by r3dman]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Rockefeller Involved eh? Well does that not spell out the word Conspiracy? Yet on a more serious note why would they be involved in such a subject? Is this the setting the stages for what Wernher Von Braun was warning us about? Time will only tell but it all seems to be connected somehow. . . just a hunch.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I think part of the answer can be learned from the farmers themselves. Are they letting some people on to thier fields at night to do these patterns? I emailed Linda Moulton Howe about this very subject and she explained to me that the farmers are furious that this is happening to thier crops. Some crop patterns have never been seen because angry farmers went out that same morning and cut them down. However these same farmers have gone out the very next day to see a new pattern in the same field. But I still think the answer can be discovered if someone interviews the farmers of these fields. If the anger is real then people will know. I saw one interview in the video posted on this thread and the farmer said a million pounds of wheat were destroyed by a certain pattern but he didn't seem all that upset over it. Just thinking out loud....

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Here's a thought:

"Seeds taken from the plants and germinated in the lab showed significant alterations in growth, as compared with controls. Effects varied from an inability to develop seeds to a massive increase in growth rate -- depending on the species, the age of the plants when the circle was created and the intensity of the energy system involved. These anomalies were also found in tufts of standing plants inside crop circles -- clearly not a result of mechanical flattening -- and in patches of randomly downed crops found near the geometric designs. These facts suggested some kind of natural, but unknown, force at work. "

I wonder if the "energy" creating the circles would have the same effect when applied to animals or people? Wonder if applied to cancer cells could completely curtail their growth?

Yes, I'm out on a limb -- but interesting nonetheless. Find the "energy", find the source.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
There seems to be some connection with the winged planet Nibiru and the phoenix and it is said that Nibiru represents the Annunaki and a "lost king" that represents rebirth and resurrection. So you can bet when this thing arrives in 2012, the Nephilim will again be here. This looks to be like another sign of Maitreya. There are even now news reports popping up. All that's needed is US media attention and he will be interviewed but not declared as Maitreya. Maitreya equates to 666 in MULTIPLE languages, where each language uses a different value system. Please note the star is a UFO, and the planet is well a strange astronomical body that will return in the end times.
Originally posted by watchtheashes

The number of the Beast is again - the number of the kingdom...

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Translation:

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the kingdom: for it is the number of a man; and his (the mans number - man in general as in man, woman, etc... (Jesus, and others speak in general terms) ) number is 666."

If you need more translations to the truth please U2U me..

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Don't know how these come about, but, how come they are based in England?

Anyone know of any in another country? Am looking it up as we speak, but so far only pulling up ones in the UK. Why is that?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Not to go too far out on a limb but there is speculation about how the Rockefellers are suspected to be part of the illuminati/occultist groups (sun worship). I only bring it up because many crop circles have to do with sacred geometry and the sun (illuminati practice sacred geometry).

www.cropcirclesecrets.org...

And I just found this that someone wrote about:

"As I have explained earlier. The US Dollar Bill has Freemasons symbolism all over it.

Annuit Ceptis - Novus Ordo Seclorum translate into "Announcing the birth of a new secular order." Freemasonry employs the mystical eye in its imagery known throughout the occult world as "the all-seeing eye." This symbol is used in occultism.

The Phoenix has been a Brotherhood symbol since ancient Egypt. The phoenix was the representative of a god who "rose to heaven in the form of a morning star, like Lucifer, after his fire-immolation of death and rebirth."

There seems to be a lot of connections with what is going on in the world today, a lot of talk about ancient civilazations that also worshiped the sun/heavens. I think these crop circles are just another piece of the puzzle.

BTW - the number 11 (or 7 +4) which appears in many of these formations is an important number as well:

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Their symbolism is everywhere - why not in cropcircles too?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
id say these are man made......fake if you like.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

I too think that this latest crop circle is "off". I think that the Jelly Fish was the only real one and the others are fakes. I think the latest crop circles were man made in order to confuse us to which is real. It's like saying it's a weather balloon or a flare than a ufo.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join