It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle: A Phoenix Rising From the Ashes

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The Phoenix is looking toward the east. This aspect has prophetic biblical significance. I won't go into detail as I don't have the time. Maybe someone else can.

Wishing you luck in unravelling the mystery.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

These crop circles are giving us a message. I do belive that they tell the story of our inpending danger and rise from what will be a monumental blow to our world the likes that no one alive for the past 2-3 millina has seen. The second sun, planet X, nabru, what ever you decide to call it is coming and these crop circles are trying to warn us. It's all in zeta talk.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

That is pure genius!

I suspected all along that the Crop Circles were just viral marketing for the GI Joe: Rise of Cobra movie.

Hail Cobra!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by surgence

I just am having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that a viral marketing campaign of this magnitude would be continuing for 20+ years.

Of course, if you want to make the argument that only the ones from the last 2 - 5 years are part of the campaign, I'd like to hear why you would choose those circles.

I guess my question is, where would you be dividing the line between those that are man-made/unknown origin and those that are part of a marketing campaign?

The "alien face" from the late 80s / 90s had to be decoded....is that part of it too?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
[SNIP] I'm literally lost for words, I don't believe for one second that this wasn't done by humans.

Removed profanity and personal attack.

From the Terms And Conditions Of Use:

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

-and-

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

[edit on 17/6/09 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

New Crop Circle: A Phoenix Rising From the Ashes

www.cropcircleconnector.com

The bird was also said to regenerate when hurt or wounded by a foe, thus being immortal and invincible — it is also said that it can heal a person with a tear from its eyes and make them temporarily immune to death. The phoenix is a symbol of fire and divinity.

en.wikipedia.org...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Fishy Crop Circle Arrives
First A Jellyfish, Now A Dragonfly... Giant Crop Circles Just Get Weirder

The Phoenix was the Bennu Bird of Ancient Egypt - See - wheresjesus.multiply.com...:journal:985&replies_read=2 for a full account of this ancient Egyptian belief.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
However much i believe in everything other worldly, alien etc i cannot bring myself to believe that higher forms of life would deem it a worthwhile use of their time to travel to our planet and "draw" in our fields.

I can just imagine their little Gray conversation:

"I'm bored"
"me too"
"i tell you what we could do"
"whats that"
"we could go and map out semi complex designs in some wheat fields on the pretty planet"
"yeah, we could do that but wouldn't it be more fun to make contact with their population and "out" ourselves to their world?"
"Yes, of course, but Mr Obama's told us we can do that soon, and you know that!"
"ok lets go doodle in the corn"

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Ooh , sorry, nearly forgot. The other reason I have stopped believing in crop circle/ET connections is because i recently met someone who spends their evenings making these lovely patterns in fields.

I immediately lost all faith in everything and cried myself to sleep.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by davedat2]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The people that make these designs are not "some guys stomping around "
These guys are not stupid and crtainly know how to wind people up lol

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by davedat2

PROOF ? Anyone can say they know a guy who knows a guy who did it.And why?Why would s/he do it?Why tell you?Why you try to tell us this?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Anybody notice this??
Maybe Google knows something we don't...
Google has flying Phoenix no fire on there logo

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3bf6e76b621f.jpg[/atsimg]

www.google.com

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
On the Google phoenix, which points to Igor Stravinsky.

"In Russian folklore, the phoenix appears as the Zhar-Ptitsa (Жар-Птица), or firebird, subject of the famous 1910 ballet score by Igor Stravinsky. " - wiki

en.wikipedia.org...

"The mystery of the feather has illuminated hearts of men for many years."

[edit on 16-6-2009 by JRSB]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Well, I don't care if it is man made or a message from another world, it's beautiful either way. maybe the aliens are just an artsy bunch and like to make pictures in fields when they get bored.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Take the notes out of that picture, add the time of notes within quarter note to the number of notes in each section (sorry Ive forgotten music terminology). Notice the 3rd one with 3 quavers in a crotchet, weird huh?
2,3,2,3,3,+

4,6,5,7|7 = 22/7, as I said earlier in thread solar eclipse

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

What would i need to prove i know a hoaxer for?

I can imagine having to prove that i know members of the alien race responsible if that were the case as that would be a massive revelation that billions would be interested in (not Obama for it wouldnt be a revelation to him).
I have worked with a guy for the last six months who introduced me to a friend of his we bumped into on the last company evening out. My colleague had already informed me of the fact that this guy was one of a group of friends who regularly spend their evenings "designing" fields.

They are all educated, responsible individuals, three of whom are studying Mathematics at Uni, two own their own companies and another one has quite a high brow position in a city firm. The interesting thing is, for me anyway, that they each had their own reasons for wanting to create these images and although , to me, it sounded like a Fraternity prank that had developed legs, they were serious about the designs to an almost religious extent.

The fact that i met this guy, had a conversation with him and believed what he was saying, didnt stop me from wanting to believe, and totally believing, in a lot of what is discussed on this website. To a degree i have always wanted to believe that crop circles were other worldly but some of them look too easy to fake. Others, i have to say, appear incredibly complex and i cant imagine how someone would fake them in a the space of one night with the intricate detail that they contain.
On the other hand i know that i like a challenge and others do to. I think the guy i met, and his friends, just try and push the limits of what they do until they either cant do it anymore or they get caught trying. Personally i think they deserve a medal for what they accomplish in the name of "leisure" when there are many in the western world who think the word "work" will bring you out in a rash.
These guys put more effort into their hobby than many do bringing up their kids, and it shows.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by davedat2

Because you stated it here on this forum as fact,that's why.And your story is still incredible,as in I don't buy it.
I have seen a couple of obvious attempts at field fakery and they clearly show the effects of tiredness of operator and disorientation.I'll give you a fact that not many know anymore.In hay making on the Farm,if your job involves any kind of circling,such as taking bales from the baler and stacking them in the wagon on a moving hay making rig,you learn pretty quickly that if ya keep going around in the same direction dizziness sets in,no lie.In the hot sun you can faint from it.Do you get it?If these circles were made by humans in a body and the reports from the crop circle guys are correct showing the laying of the stalks to be consistently in the same direction,and they do provide photo-proof FACTS to show this is the case.no one person could do it and the required many circlings in the same direction and not become so dizzy to be unable to walk the straight line to be able to make their stealthy escape.EVERY time without a trail or footprint.
If your story had the whiff of truth,I'd ask about the guys' physique and to see some of their plans and notes and apparatus.Not the drunken rantings of a barmate.Thanks for trying tho...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Of course, aliens felt the best way to make contact was to take entirely human concepts and damage fields with them. If you were an alien desperate for contact what could make more sense? Aside from landing, talking to people, actually making contact. What is this, the equivalent of the greys tuning up wearing deely boppers as a practical joke? Why do people make crop designs? To create threads like this. It's not hard to work out...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
And you don't leave footprints if you walk out the tractor lines and no one ever got dizzy walking in a circle several hundred feet wide. Instead of relying on a mate who worked on a farm, go work on a farm yourself. You will very quickly change your mind.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Billy t Hill

I'm not saying that they are made by aliens or UFOs, but here are questions I can not answer about crop circles:

1. Yes, you could walk the tram lines. BUT, there are no walking paths between the circles. The hoaxers that have tried to duplicate them all have connecting lines -- much like the connection in a neon sign.

2. People ask why would aliens draw pictures in fields? Well, why would egyptians spend decades scribing glyphs onto pyramids?

3. If you do believe in UFOs and aliens -- how do you think they would communicate to an entire world? Pictures are the most universal method to reaching large masses of people that speak all different languages.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
reply to post by Billy t Hill

I'm not saying that they are made by aliens or UFOs, but here are questions I can not answer about crop circles:

1. Yes, you could walk the tram lines. BUT, there are no walking paths between the circles. The hoaxers that have tried to duplicate them all have connecting lines -- much like the connection in a neon sign.

2. People ask why would aliens draw pictures in fields? Well, why would egyptians spend decades scribing glyphs onto pyramids?

3. If you do believe in UFOs and aliens -- how do you think they would communicate to an entire world? Pictures are the most universal method to reaching large masses of people that speak all different languages.

1 You simply walk within the interconnected designs. It's like those kids books where you trace a path through a maze, there are plenty of paths through.

2 The Egyptians scribbled heiroglyphs in the pyramids for the same reason we write on grave stones in English. That was their written langauge.

3 I don't believe in UFO's, I know they are real. I've seen one up close and personal but that doesn't mean that they are responisble for anything strange or, apparently, mysterious. Believe me, from what I saw, they ain't going to bother with pretty pictures.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join