It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle: A Phoenix Rising From the Ashes

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by oneal

I am sorry if I didn't make myself clear. The Sun printed a great story. Nike created a buzz and some talking about them. Greenpeace organised an event and received attention. All right, here, I can see the purpose and the goal. It is clear as crystal.
I assumed we were talking about this particular crop circle and the latest ones documented on CCC because that is how the argument started. One member stated he tought this one was made by circlemakers and that they do them on demand for advertising purposes. I have read the all thread actually. I believe circlemakers make circles, some pretty circles very un-interesting, un-spectacular, un-inspired and un-inspiring. It's hilarious to compare the last circles they have made and the other ones they publish in their website. There is no advertising or marketing behind the CC researched. Review the material at the CCC site. They don't researched Kitty-like crop circles. I thought we were talking about the interesting crop circles otherwise this a futile discussion.

I didn't imply anything, friend, I straightforwardly wrote, hoaxers are not a very good explanation how THESE crop circles are made. You are free to understand everything you want beyond those words but, please, don't misquote me.

I would like circlemakers to release statements like "tomorrow night, we will make a 200 ft-long owl out of crops. Stay tuned, we don't tell you where but it will appear somewhere in the UK" or "next week, we will post a full footage of a crop circle we will make in a fews days BY NIGHT AND IN SECRECY so that you see how we do".
It would be a great teasing/advertising event ! But they won't, ever, because, well, they can't

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Ide like to see a picture of this! Although I dont see anything really major happening in 2012, I do find it weird that these crop circles are popping up more and more as 2012 nears. And as for who made them, Im really not sure. But whoever did, they have plenty of skill.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Wow...that's pretty cool.
Y'know...I'm still on the fence about the whole crop circle issue.
Aliens?
Maybe.
People?
Possibly.
Spirits?
Who can say for sure?

All I do know is, is that they're very creative and a wonder to behold.
Perhaps it is just another topic that is to be filed under 'somethings we were never meant to know'.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
-The Facts-

1. People in big open fields in the dark do not get seen, so they do not get caught, that's how they get away with it, it's easy.

2. People exist, whereas it is not even confirmed that aliens exist. With that in mind, the odds are extremely stacked against it being aliens who've travelled possibly millions of light years just to leave a friggin imprint of a bird or insect in a field.

3. People have a sense of humour and may make these circles as pranks to see people's reactions when they read about it on the internet and such, or maybe it's an artistic challenge where part of the reward is seeing your work getting into the mainstream media, there we have some motivation.

4. Anyone can create crop circles and shapes.

When you look at just some of the facts and ignore the completely baseless fantasy that I've seen in this thread isn't it obvious that it has to be man-made?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

You know what I definetly agree. Theres alot of things in this life that we werent meant to know. Were always wanting the answers to everything but I think alot of things are best left not figured out.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Bashar (channeled alien) does say however, that Phoenix is one of the first places for first contact. Maybe that has something to do with it.

I forgot which part its in, but he does mention it. He mentions that Phoenix, AZ is a melting pot of many different types of people from all over the country...since someone had asked him about the phoenix lights in 1997. Talks about the death and rebirth as well as other types of symbolism for this bird/city.

Check it out:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I wanna start by saying that there are defiantly some exceptionally complex crop circles that cannot be disputed. The math involved with some is such that its potential is not even recognized by many that observe it, with that said the phoenix is clearly homegrown so to say.

If you look at the ground of each major circle you can see it has been disrupted into the shape of a stencil. That alone should give some insight as to its origins. The head of the phoenix gives air to a style of art used today in Japanese culture.

As of just recently I have come to notice how amazing crop circles really are, but this is obviously a logo of sorts and should not be taken for any more than its beauty in precision.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Look, guys, if you really want to know about the philosophy and motivation of the circlemakers you should read 'The Field Guide: The Art, History & Philosophy of Crop Circle Making' by Rob Irving and John Lundberg. It is definitely worth a read and it covers all the points raised here.

I must assure you that people do go out into the fields at night to make circles without any financial reward being involved, and that they are perfectly happy to remain anonymous, not only because they could have criminal charges brought against them if their identities were known but also because anonymity lies at the heart of the circlemaking philosophy. Unless we're talking about commercial teams who are commissioned to make circles for National Geographic or Nike or Kellogs or whoever. The guys who run
www.circlemakers.org...
make circles commercially but they have also been involved in making non-commercial, anonymous ones, too. Oh, and if you can't be bothered to get hold of The Field Guide, there is an article called "Art and Artifice" on the above site which is well worth a read and should give you a good idea of the motivation behind circlemaking.

Of course, the overall philosophy varies slightly from team to team but I'd say that there is much common ground between them all and the rule of anonymity is written in stone, i.e. never declare your (or anyone else's) authorship.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Wow the raise of crop circle activity lately is pretty interesting .. I like the idea of those circles pointing towards elements , well I guess we will see soon

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jess_Undefined
Ide like to see a picture of this! Although I dont see anything really major happening in 2012, I do find it weird that these crop circles are popping up more and more as 2012 nears. And as for who made them, Im really not sure. But whoever did, they have plenty of skill.

Consider this possibility...

IF there were some satellites out in space that had lasers, particle beam or other energy weapons on board...

If some crazy 'kids' at MIT wanted to try out the new toys in a relatively safe way and, in typical college fashion, mess with peoples minds...

All that would be required is a computer to create the pattern of your choice... upload the data to the satellite, and minutes later at the push of a button the beam will create a pattern on the ground at the speed of light

Now why 2012? why creatures that we discuss? I bet those MIT 'kids' are lurking at ATS and taking notes...

So again I list my request for my Pegasus that would be cool

Now then does this sound crazy? Perhaps

Is it possible? Oh yes indubitably

Do we have such weapons in space? You bet

Here is TRW's (an automotive manufacturer with a very secret 'side line') That mirror is 4 meters across

Here is deployment data taken from a spy cam at a Directed Energy Weapon symposium... SHHHH its still a secret
Don't tell anyone I got this

How do I know this?

In the course of discussing the Shiva Nova laser site at LLNL, my contact mentioned in passing that the crop circles are test patterns from the boys at MIT

I bet most are more for messing with us than actual tests
but what better way to secretly test the accuracy of these weapons than this? It would make everyone look the other way and blame the Aliens

Beside how many Aliens do you think use Firefox

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ff448987932.jpg[/atsimg]

I have a lot more but that will do for now...

[edit on 12-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.

1. People in big open fields in the dark do not get seen, so they do not get caught, that's how they get away with it, it's easy.

Not quite that easy, Hawkwind, but as you say, they do work under cover of darkness and often in places that cannot be seen from the road. They do have to find somewhere as inconspicuous as possible to park their car or cars, though, and walk from there up the tramlines (tractor tracks) of the field with their equipment.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The Firefox circle was made by a group of that browser's devotees. You can get the details here:

lug.oregonstate.edu...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been mentioned. But 'Nibiru' supposedly has 3 smaller planets orbiting it, not to mention it is known as the winged planet.

I see both of those things in that circle. The very small circle in the middle of the large circle could represent Earth. And maybe the Phoenix represents Earth rising from the ashes after Nibiru has passed.

(I am not a Nibiru believer or disbeliever, I am just interpreting what I see)

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Merkabah]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
woodwardjnr is right there is people doing this stuff
sorry to piss ony our bonefire guys
^^

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mollo
The Firefox circle was made by a group of that browser's devotees. You can get the details here:

lug.oregonstate.edu...

I know... where do you think I got the picture... but it illustrated my point. But hey at least you have proof of man made circle

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

You seem to have forgotten to provide links to sources for your quotes.

You do realise that Weekly World News is not the most reliable of sources, do you?
I see no reason to regard their utterly unsupported (as far as I can see) article on missionaries to space as anything more than pure fiction.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
zorgon you work in the same place as me??

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well that Firefox circle doesn't look half as cool as the others, but... if there are some wacky college kids somewhere messing with us - I'd like to request an ATS logo. How cool would that be!?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This whole crop circle problem could be solved very easily. Lay down some bear traps in the field. The next morning you'll find some damn hippies crying out in pain with their legs caught in the traps. *snip*

Mod Edit: snipped illicit content.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/12/2009 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

July 7th

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join