It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle: A Phoenix Rising From the Ashes

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
How do I know this?

In the course of discussing the Shiva Nova laser site at LLNL, my contact mentioned in passing that the crop circles are test patterns from the boys at MIT

I bet most are more for messing with us than actual tests
but what better way to secretly test the accuracy of these weapons than this? It would make everyone look the other way and blame the Aliens

Beside how many Aliens do you think use Firefox

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ff448987932.jpg[/atsimg]

I have a lot more but that will do for now...

[edit on 12-6-2009 by zorgon]

What kind of weapons/lasers would make the crops just lay down? Do they ever find dead bugs or dead worms or anything in the circle? If a bird flew through, would he be shredded tweet?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl If a bird flew through, would he be shredded tweet?

shredded tweet

Particle beam weapons... pressure and vibration... birds and bugs would steer clear as they can sence the vibrations...

These beams can be gentle as a breeze, or cause enough vibration to heat the molecules until the object disintegrate effectively. It would explain what some found about heat being involve... something like a microwave...

But then this is only a theory
and doesn't apply to all circles as we know many are made by groups like the circle makers

I mean after all everyone knows we don't really have such a thing...

Pure fantasy, made it all up

Move along now nothing to see here

Oh when ya get a chance... there is a video clip out there somewhere of the last frame of the 911 buildings disintegrating to dust...

Now look into the flashing red light....

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
oh, my god!

They're HEERE.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
An Alien has never been caught making a crop circle..

But Humans have been caught making crop circles...

I see no evidence that "Aliens" made this?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Id say this is much more likely than aliens but id say odds are still better that its a bunch of guys that find enjoyment in making them and its now become a compitition.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
looks like there's a rectangular formation on the upper right of the first picture you can see it.

could this be a sort of "binary message"
like the 2001 alien with a disc message?

we need a close up of it.
why didn't the helicopter photographer take a closeup of that?

...or did they?

-

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by smashenator
Has anyone thought that maybe it’s not a Phoenix and maybe it’s an Eagle symbolizing America?

The Flames symbolizing a strike against America?

Just a thought..
What do you think?

Yes. I think the bird is related to the falcon and eagle symbolizing Horus. That was my first reaction when seeing the picture. Maybe Annunaki are returning soon for Horus?

The lunar and solar eclipses mentioned earlier in the thread sound related to this. Remember, the right eye of Horus is the sun. The left eye is the moon.

The object above the bird's head could possibly be some kind of powerful energy?

Oh well who knows, It could be a fake but it was very well done.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Looks like an eagle to me too except that doesn't explain the supposed flames. Unless it is referring to usa in flames cos the eagle is synonomous with the eagle (though there are other cultures and military that use it). This website speaks of eagle meanings:

www.eaglespiritministry.com...

It reminds me of this pic:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Actually, it is very like horus too,

and not the first crop circle to depict horus

www.medwaycropcircle.co.uk...
(3rd image down the page)

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

It does really look like horus, which seems to be depicted many times with the sun above its head just like in the crop circle. Here is another similar photo with information:

chezsams.blogspot.com...

[edit on 13-6-2009 by CINY8]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
While I think the crop circles are a beautiful form of transient artwork, they have definitely reflected a human learning curve over the years. I find this highly suspicious.

IRM

Because of - OR - in line with?

Hmmm..

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by lpowell0627

Who is to say that no one knows. The makers could have told the company to look for a circle in this field at this time. Why would it be needed to make it any more public than that?

Are you serious? You really think any company would resort to this to further their product?

Really??

Wow..

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aberinkula

Also: I work in marketing, would be pretty good.

To sell squid flakes and dragonfly cheese, yes?

Can anyone tell me what produce benefits from random vandalism of anothers property? Other than a law suit benefiting the lawyers, that is.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

An Excerpt From Manly P. Hall, Master of Occultism.

"There is a certain bird which is called a Phoenix. This is the only one of its kind and lives five hundred years. And when the time of its dissolution draws near that it must die, it builds itself a nest of frankincense, myrrh, and other spices, into which, when the time is fulfilled, it enters and dies. But as the flesh decays a certain kind of worm is produced, which, being nourished by the juices of the dead bird, brings forth feathers."

[edit on 13-6-2009 by anarcissus]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

could you please provide a source as to where humans have been caught making these amazing circles???? Im sure everyone on here would like to see it.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ff448987932.jpg[/atsimg]
I have a lot more but that will do for now...

Why did you post on of the KNOWN HOAXED images to betray the unknown images?

That is no better than a person calling all UFO sightings balloons or venus.

argh....

edit - bad quoting pfftup!

[edit on 13/6/2009 by badw0lf]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
[edit on 12-6-2009 by zorgon]

What kind of weapons/lasers would make the crops just lay down? Do they ever find dead bugs or dead worms or anything in the circle? If a bird flew through, would he be shredded tweet?
Yes they have:
Dead wild animals are rarely found in crop formations, but there have been a few exceptions. Some birds had apparently been caught up in the creation of a 1993 formation, and had been blown apart and disintegrated by the force. Mixed in with the blood and feathers were minute bits of flesh, but there were no bones, or any distinguishable or recognizable parts. Laboratory tests on some of the remains confirmed that they belonged to an ‘exploded bird’.

Two dead porcupines were found in two different Canadian crop circles. One had almost disintegrated into blackened parts and the other had been squashed like a pancake. Scrape marks and a row of standing broken quills indicated that the latter porcupine had been dragged to the centre of the formation from the perimeter. The flow of flattened quills on its body went in the same direction as the lay of the fallen crop. Analysis of the other porcupine showed that the blackness of the remains was not due to burning. Most animals probably sense something is about to happen and run away, but porcupines respond to danger by simply raising their spines and sitting tight.

In one crop formation, numerous dead flies were found stuck by their tongues to the seed heads of the plants, with their legs and wings spread out widely, as if in a spasm. Some appeared to have exploded. Other flies were still in a perfect state, but most were nevertheless dead. Some were still alive but stunned, and after being liberated from the plants, they flew away. F. Grassi argues that a fungus (Entomophtora muscae) is the most likely exlanation, rather than some mysterious circle-forming mechanism
source:ourworld.compuserve.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Enough of this. There is a difference between getting PAID to make a COMPANY LOGO and having a giant freakin' Jellyfish show up in some farmer's field.

Can we please stick to discussing non-logo crop circles? Nobody is certainly claiming that Aliens eat shredded wheat or wear Nike sneakers!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
"If a bird flew through, would he be shredded tweet?"

Lol.

For the debunkers, look - the absolute best proof that most of these formations are NOT manmade is that the mainstream media are leaving them alone and not reporting on them. They report on some, yes - especially the monstrously huge and elaborate ones, but for the most part they simply don't do anything. My point is that if they knew for certain that this was a manmade phenomenon, there would be reporters dying to get the inside story on how and why certain groups of people create the formations. In fact, there would be specials on National Geographic, etc. because let's face it - hundreds of formations a year would mean some pretty seriously messed up individuals. Almost psychotic, in fact.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

As far as I know, groups are out at night during the CC season watching the fields and they have been for years.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join