It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France Poised to Disclose ET Presence on Earth

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nethawk
Alright everyone. I got it. I found Michael Cohen's official website. He's a psychic. Draw your own conclusions.

Michael Cohen's official website

This is familiar territory for me, so I probably won't be writing a piece on it (especially since by the time I'm finished writing it the event will or will not have happened).

Friday is just two days away.

'I am receiving many emails to this website regarding UFO related topics: which is fine. Many are querying the rather questionable mix of being a psychic and an investigative journalist covering a topic that really should be classified as science. Firstly, my brand of Psychic discipline is almost if not entirely devoid of paranormal content. It is strictly intuitive and psychology based, using unique and cutting-edge ideas based on the concept that most people are unaware of the genetic, environmental, cultural and circumstantial factors that effect their decisions. People generally believe their problems are 'unique' to them when this is rarely the case. One who has worked doing what I do for long enough can see the well-trodden patterns that lead to bad decisions.

I don't contact the dead, cast spells or wear gypsy outfits. And I never do anything for people with medical problems both physical and mental other than wish them a speedy recovery.

I do not use any psychic techniques when covering the UFO topic and do not get my information from 'channeling' aliens or anything vaguely of that nature. Frankly I do not believe aliens communicate with any earthlings, although they might liaise with humanity one day as today humans liaise with each other. I do not regard the UFO/Alien topic as paranormal at all and strictly rely on the normative evidence any journalist might use. Ironically most of my sources for stories are senior scientists who worked in various Government departments.'

so...he doesnt believe aliens communicate with us..although they may one day..how does that fit with whats claimed in this thread?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The guy is trying to get accross that he does not channel, talk with aliens in his head etc

He is trying to say that this infomation was NOT channeled.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
here's a thread about Cohen:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Nothing like the hope given by false promises on one's birthday...

Seriously, with all of the absolute CRAP that's come out of AllNews, we need to do a better job of letting the ATS news community as well as those not connected but interested in ufology that this guy is absolutely NOT a reputable source; in fact, he's an outright liar.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

like you I dont know how any of this ties in with what he has claimed in the thread.
But in his email he told me none of this was a prediction and that he had and i quote "highly credible inside sources".

The sources apparently told him of an alien invasion using a vortex in Brazil and that the vortex was moving to China.
And he has aparentley been given inside info on French disclosure.

There is a full report on the invasion but the site is band so i cant provide the link.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
'but my experience tells me that these sort of things have a fifty fifty chance of being genuine'

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Disappearing planes, spinning vortexes that shift locations, psychics that aren't psychics, and French govts that want/don't want Disclosure - this is getting better by the minute. Someone get Spielberg on the line.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by nethawk]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by nethawk
Disappearing planes, spinning vortexes that shift locations, psychics that aren't psychics, and French govts that want/don't want Disclosure - this is getting better by the minute. Someone get Spielberg on the line.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by nethawk]

I agree its all a bit crazy im undecided as to whether or not we are dealing with Michael Cohenchild. Roll on friday

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Let's not argue with each other, can't be more stupid than argueing about a day which hasnt even come yet.

Let's wait untill friday/saturday.

Then all the usual people can say "Told you so" Or maybe they will be saying
" OMG WTF IM WRONG FOR ONCE"

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I'll just be glad by saying I didn't focus my energies on writing an article about it.

And I guess I'll swear up and down if it happens and I didn't. Damned if you do - damned if you don't.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Yup...everyone is 'set' or 'poised' to release some ground shaking information that we are NOT alone...don't hold your breath its all BS.

What's taking SO long then? I've been hearing this for years upon freakin years. It's all such nonsense, yet people(some) cling to the notion the governments of the world possess some wacky inter-steller secrets, complete with an advanced civilization actually 'cooperating' with us in keeping things under wraps..lol..sure.

Seems to me that duplicity and lies are 'very human' traits and not ones i would associate with an advanced culture...wish people would use their heads instead of letting others think for them.

It's all entertainment people(the notion that aliens are among us) kinda like Wrestling...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
What is this guy gaining or what is anyone gaining, by this story? What is there to be gained?

If this turns out to be false....what has someone gained?

Tsom87

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The pale blue dot, thats us.

"Earth from 4 billion miles away - it was taken by Voyager 1 in 1991 as it approached the outer limits of our solar system."

[edit on 2009/6/10 by reugen]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Oh my. Another UFO disclosure story for Jun 10th....

Have a look here... I cant post the website url here.

This is just madness.. but unsure about the originating website....!!!!...

www.doomdaily.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Well an interesting bit of news. At this point though its all about waiting till Friday. Turns out to be true and its a real "OMG" moment. If not then we get just a normal weekend.

Honestly though this would not be the kind of annoucment that you just make at the last moment. There would have to be huge amounts of planning and preperation of resources to handle disclosure in a responsible fashion. I would also take that to mean emergency services around the world have already been informed. So if it does go down Friday you can bet that this was in discussion for several years.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
Well an interesting bit of news. At this point though its all about waiting till Friday. Turns out to be true and its a real "OMG" moment. If not then we get just a normal weekend.

Honestly though this would not be the kind of annoucment that you just make at the last moment. There would have to be huge amounts of planning and preperation of resources to handle disclosure in a responsible fashion. I would also take that to mean emergency services around the world have already been informed. So if it does go down Friday you can bet that this was in discussion for several years.

thus why Obama has been going around the Islamic world and germany and france maybe??? .... maybe it will cause religious hell as in Project Blue Beam.
We have the Quakes, dead ecomony, ufo sightings..... it may as well be Project Blue Beam

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

I hate to admit it, but I will have to side with you.

I have no proof to show that ETs are not among us or visiting us. I just have my intuition and what is sometimes called "common" sense. I tend to think of it as shaving with Occam. However I will readily agree that there is something to the UFO phenomena, I just haven't found anything to satisfy my curiosity as to what is really going on.

I wouldn't say it's all BS, but I wouldn't say it all isn't, either.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I smell BS...

Michael Cohen on his twitter feed is saying that Barack Obama is in France with his family.

Isnt Obama back in Washington DC, with Michelle & kids in London?

link   
reply to post by komp_uk

Obama's an idiot..Jesus.

People still haven't figured that out yet either..now there's a mystery for ya..an idiot hiding in plain site with his hands on the wheel..you really think he's spearheading some global alien love fest? 20 years ago he was 'Black" as in derogatory..think times have changed that much?

LOL

link   
reply to post by komp_uk

About a dozen countries have opened their UFO files to the public

I hope this is leading to some truth finally

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join