It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France Poised to Disclose ET Presence on Earth

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by noroman
There will be no disclosure...Huge part of the UFO community is trying to make a pressure by hoping MSM will start asking serious questions to their governments about the issue, and by this way the governments will open up...
Not going to happen...We cannot decide when disclosure will happen. Even thou you are on the top of TPTB. Why?
Its not up to us (humans), its all up to them(aliens)...And so far they show no interest making themselves known to all...

My best guess for when they will disclose themselves...When NWO is in place, and all mankind is chipped...Then they will disclose the issue, but at the same time tell us that the aliens are evil, and planning on an invasion of earth...

the "agressive alien" theory was looked into by Carl Sagan no less - and he theorised that there would be ZERO war faring alien space empires.

why?

because if a civilisation is aggressive amongst themselves, then it is highly likely that they would destroy themselves (via nuclear war) before getting warp drive technology.

what Carl Sagan didnt say in the logical conclusion to that - that UFOs are ephermeral BECAUSE of that.

why give away warp drive to a civilisation that is hell bent on killing its own kind? we , as in humanity, have obviously failed that test big time so far.

i dont like Obama politically (i'm a bit of a right winger) - but i cant help wondering if he's been briefed on something. Hence the "reaching out" to Iran and the Islamic world , and Putin reply on the "no nukes" offer by Obama - Putin basically saying "yes" - if others do the same.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by no1dea

alien peace keeping mission. to stop us getting warp drive and screwing up the galaxy.

hmmm.. interesting theory. not far fetched to be honest.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
you cannot trust the French for anything, EVER....they would turn over their whole country to an electric toaster if they felt threatened by it or thought it was controlled by Aliens. The French people/government do not have the stomach for doing the difficult things in this world we live in........

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
I notice that France has been linked with Brazil on this thread in relation to disclosure.

I don't suppose the Air France plane from Brazil to France was taken down on the back of this.

Perhaps persons on board were carrying vital evidence to support the disclosure and forces, even ET's decided to stop it happening.

Another idea is that France could be about to blame the crash on ET's, but that would make the ET's appear hostile, which is not what is wanted.

france launches its Ariane rockets from a space center in French Guyana - in South America. its the ESA space center - European Space Agency. but mostly controlled by France - they build the rockets and do space tech research in Toulouse , southern France.

just food for thought if folks didnt know that.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Sense says...

sorry mate - that is a lie.

the french are stubborn bastards and love their country and their culture and their language.

it is a lie that dates back to World War 2 , when we blamed the French for the German invasion of France in 1940 to cover up the British fubar in Dunkirk.

"surrender monkey" stuff ignores the fact that the French army lost in the region of 250,000 men protecting the Brits as the British fled Dunkirk. we're talking MASSIVE losses..

but all forgotten - because Churchill turned Dunkirk into a "victory" , when it was a near disaster of utter incompetent leadership in the British military.

re-read your history.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
With all the recent interviews that Edgar Micthell has done on mainstream media outlets; with the recent X-Conference that was surprisingly covered by CNN; and with all these countries suddenly opening up their files to the public, it's hard not to wonder whether something really going on "behind the scenes." Maybe all this is sign?

And if this is a fabricated hoax by Michael Cohen, why the hell would he risk his reputation?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itzamná
With all the recent interviews that Edgar Micthell has done on mainstream media outlets; with the recent X-Conference that was surprisingly covered by CNN; and with all these countries suddenly opening up their files to the public, it's hard not to wonder whether something really going on "behind the scenes." Maybe all this is sign?

And if this is a fabricated hoax by Michael Cohen, why the hell would he risk his reputation?

that last sentence is exactly what i am wondering. the guy is really putting his neck on the line. utterly shot to pieces if it turns out to be a fabricated hoax.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by netron

No......actualy i meant all the countries that run this rock....didnt want to type them all..mainly the members of the U.N ,E.U ect. You might not like the idea but the 5 veto holding countries do call the shots!
and i believe France is one of them

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
blah blah blah... my post never showed up???

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Sarkozy will be the first president to disclose.

You have to realize who Sarkozy is. He is extremely narcissist and he LOVES attention.

It is only common sense that if he has gotten some credible info in the last months that he has been desperate to diclose what he knows since then.

Why? Because he wants to have the attention. He wants to make the important announcement because he wants to be remembered as one of the most important presidents in history.

Just to illustrate Sarkozy's nature just look who he married. He wants to be on TV 24/7. He is sending a nuclear submarine which is useless to find the black boxes of the plain crash. Why? Because he just wants to show off.

Guess what happened a few days ago? Obama was in France for the D-Day memorial and when they were giving a press conference he steped on a STOOL to appear the same height as Obama!
www.elmundo.es...

He can't stand other people having more attention than himself. His is pretty small too and I bet that caused a napoleonic complex in him that made him overarchieve in life.

When Obama was in Europe last week Sarkozy got really pissed that Obama gave a lot of attention to Merkel but not so much to him. Other PMs also critiziced Sarkozy because he organized the D-Day event in a way that the other PMs got less attention and he was the star (with Obama).
Obama and his wife refused to go have dinner with Sarkozy and his wife and Sarkozy got pissed about that too. I bet Obama has been trying to persuade Sarkozy to not say anything about ET presence for whatever reasons but Sarkozy's ego is just too big to be concearned about anyone else other than himself.

You can be damned sure that if Sarkozy knows ANYTHING even if not completely accurate or contrasted, he WILL disclose no matter what. It is his golden opportunity to be at the front page of every newspaper of the world.

You will see.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hisshadow
been watching all this disclosure stuff since the end of may thing was sounded off a few weeks back

if there is indeed going to be an announcement soon, i'd like to let all the single female aliens know that i'm single and in the usa ! so like, hit me up girls.

oh and amyfriend, you are a hottie !

[edit on 10-6-2009 by hisshadow]

huggs silly.....

Now you got to make up your mind hun on who you want to cuddle up with at the end of the day........

When it comes down to it I dont share!!!
Yes,,i am the jeaolus type..
Id like to avoid a catfight as well,

If my judo wasnt enuff ,,Id also spray/goo them down with what was handy wether it be mosquito repellent or hair spray...
And Im sure the date with them would be like S&M or getting a root canal...,,,

huggs

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
reply to post by netron

No......actualy i meant all the countries that run this rock....didnt want to type them all..mainly the members of the U.N ,E.U ect. You might not like the idea but the 5 veto holding countries do call the shots!
and i believe France is one of them

France is one of them.

en.wikipedia.org...

five permanent members are the UK, USA, Russia, China and France

UK - too much baggage over their British empire.
USA - lets face it - hated by the left and the Muslim world. thats reality.
Russia - hated by eastern europe. legacy of communism
China - not trusted by any of the others. dodgy. ruled by communist autocrats.

which leaves

France.

who hates France besides some Algerians and some "freedom fries" Bush supporters?

if i were alien, i'd pick France. least offensive option.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by netron]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Sense says...
you cannot trust the French for anything, EVER....they would turn over their whole country to an electric toaster if they felt threatened by it or thought it was controlled by Aliens. The French people/government do not have the stomach for doing the difficult things in this world we live in........

Wow, if this isn't a neocon point of view of the French then I haven't ever heard one! Dude, where do you get your 'PROOF' from for this revelation about the French? Because I have YET to see this from them. Being a peace faring nation DOES NOT mean you are weak. Just because they didn't agree with our illegal war in Iraq doesn't mean they are weak.

Honestly, I don't see where this statement has any place at all in this discussion. It's simply a slanderous statement about a complete nation that you obviously know nothing about.

Pretty sad. Even sadder that I felt obligated to reply to it.

Me personally, I don't know anymore. Disclosure will come if it comes. I truly feel that the people have done what they can. The only thing that is left is to try and be the squeaky wheel. It's just that the governments of the world are still deploying the same old psychological BS we just got done going through with the Bush administration. Tell a lie enough times and people start to think it is the truth. Deny things enough and that becomes truth.

It's an age long practice for the worlds 'leaders'.

I would like to see disclosure but I fear that the post by the person with very LITTLE 'Common Sense' is what would be the prevailing message put out by TPTB. Thus, truth to most.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Charliem1985

darn good theory. i agree. Sarko has an ego as big as the Titanic.

PLUS - he's on a bounce - his party did well in the European Elections (when every other government did extremely badly...)

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

saddens me too hearing that bullcrap - considering how much the French supported the American Republic against the British.

heck - your Statue of Liberty is a gift from them! was donated by the French Republic...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by netron

Thank you. I didn't want to go into details in my reply to the utter rubbish that the 'lack of Common Sense' posted. The French have the heart of lions but since they actually showed some REAL Common Sense about Iraq and questioned and even went against Bush they became, once again, the easy target for the MSM to smear and belittle. It's all a big joke and anyone who buys it is simply showing their true colors of ignorance.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

just an example from my neck of the woods - lots of British have resettled in France , including many of my friends.

the reason?

French culture. no politically correct rubbish - they are PROUD of France. and the Brits that have moved there want their kids to have a bit of that.

says a lot.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itzamná

Haha ok. But uhm, how is his life going to be any different if his "reputation" is destroyed, when nobody had ever heard of this guy before yesterday?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I am sorry but people here in ATS tend to believe every single news information even if it comes from the most unbelivable sources (that means something along the line of dailynews or prada) a leap of faith in some ways, that is not a bad thing, but sometimes believing in ET is one hthing, believing any news agency and country will disclose 100% and asures 100% ET are here, I dont think so.

But actually France will not come 100% clean..nothing will happen on friday, people will just remember this like another "hoax treath" another prediction failed, another news source not worthy of reading even consider it reliable.

ET are the ones who will make the disclosure when they see it fit, not us..not the Govs of the world, the govs play along the ET, and ET plays along them, when the time is right they will come forward and the Gov cant do much to stop that. BUt we are still inmature has a human race, people dies everyday from hunger, desease, war. What do you think it will happen if right now at this moment the Gov come cleans about ET...people thinks everybody will be happy, everybody will have joy. I am sorry to dissapoint you but it would be caos, not everybody believes in ET or if they come in good intentions, we are just a small fraction of the 6 billion people around earth that believes in ET...billions dont believe, dont want to and the dont care much about it, religion would have their douts mostly muslim countries, do you think they will just hopen their arms and welcome them'??..How about hard christians or hard catholics?? what about the economy do you think it will boost it?..i dont hink so..on the contrary it will get worse.

If the time was the right one surely the ET would make themselves present without any repercutions, but ET knows that right thats imposible. they too think you know...not just "us"

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join