It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France Poised to Disclose ET Presence on Earth

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hey guys i took a few minutes to email Mr Cohen who has kindly emailed me back. Firstly here is the quick email i sent:

I am emailing to you as i am very intrigued and fascinated by two of your recent articles.
Firstly i stumbled across one of your articles on the Macedonian international news agency website (dated 7th june). This article claimed that France was going to disclose the presence of e.t's on Earth.
I have also just finished reading an article on All news web dated 4th of june. This article claimed that an alien invasion of Earth was imminent.

I would just like to ask you what happened in the three days between the 4th and the 7th of june to make you think disclosure will happen on friday?

Or do you think they will disclose because of the imminent arrival of e.t's?

Were you told disclosure will happen or is this a prediction? Please could you inform me of any updates you have recieved since sunday the 7th of june. Thanks for taking the time to read my email.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
and here is his reply: Both articles are based on highly credible ‘inside’ sources.

Firstly UFOs are visiting earth at rates beyond ever before

Secondly France is in the process of making some sort of UFO/Alien statement………….these are not predictions at all and I am not a psychic in the Paranormal sense of the word, I am basically a strictly logical scientific researcher……………….no reptilians, channelling or star-children.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by komp_uk
Oooo. I just read another source for this story too.

www.doomdaily.com...

very interesting on the src in doomdaily is it repoutable the .eu site?

EDIT: Hmm ok i didnt see you linked to the mascedonia site too. Is it trustable? My gf is freaking out.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by komp_uk]

Not a good source at all.....

www.doomdaily.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by spragology

what does this reply amount to?what are expecting??also what will disclosure on behalf of france mean?is there any ground breaking evidence the french have?eg saucer in their possession or some alien life form?isnt obama at france atm?does this mean anything?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by spragology

i knew it!!

i'm certain all he did was read the same article i did, that i posted a thread about last Friday!...

French Operation for Worldwide E.T. & U.F.O. Disclosure?? June 2 - July 14, 2009

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Having been involved with helping to promote Blossom Goodchild through a series of articles back in October that really helped break the story, I guess three things stand out:

1) Don't invest too much faith in psychics. Part of the problem/allure with BG was the fact that she was releasing information that was so close to the date of the event. The first thing that came to mind was "well, she obviously believes herself, otherwise why would she put herself on the line like that so close to the actual date?". Then there was the combination of several elements that were highly appealing from a marketing perspective: the name (Blossom Goodchild is incredibly catchy), the story itself, etc.

2) Timing. We...are...in...a...big...bloody...mess. And this is occurring on so many levels. Socially, economically, environmentally, politically, scientifically, spiritually. And the real problem isn't that people are unaware that there is a mess - it's that we don't know who's to blame. Blaming something as generic as govt is useless because everyone has puppeteers and regardless of who you punish or bring to justice, you're left with the feeling that the real perps always get away with murder.

3) Fear. Like it or not, many, manypeople involved in Ufology are not coming from a place of 'wanting to get to know the ETs', but fighting/resisting/eliminating them. In other words, many people working with this issue every day are just plain scared. Scared senseless. And many people are not. In fact, many people would LOVE for open, unambiguous contact to occur. I count myself as one of them, but who knows?

Anyhow, the other interesting thing about this is how the timelines are shortening. Blossom Goodchild had just over a month to make do on her statement that ETs were coming. Cohen's got less than a few days. I guess if this doesn't work out in the future we'll be hearing about Disclosure events at 9AM and by 3PM the game's over.

What I do now for certain is that the stakes are getting higher. And more and more people are screaming for something to happen.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
to all who come here and share your ideas and your testimony last few days I ask myself the same question again and again, we all know and we finally have a proof of existence of ET's, every day we talk about again and Again, we debat on each subject and each day brings a new piece in this gigantic puzzle, then I ask do we need to know, do we really need more proof, why do we need the government say something to really believe it, people who believe in God is not asking the government to prove it, and things take their meaning when you look in a whole event, all its lights, these objects ties that our sky, the cropcircles,
the abductions, these are signs and messages, that we understand, but perhaps we interpret them wrong, what do we do when someone makes us a sign, of course we respond, they are signs, but we are not responding we waiting for our government to do for us, perhaps for this reason that nothing happens, they do not respond as we hope, as we look again and again, have you not noticed that the believer and septic ultimately want the same thing, that we are all fed by the same desires, we are in the total chaos, it is clear that we are at a crossroads and that choices must be made, we open our eyes to a reality that is scary, how can we pretend that we are ready to have contact with them as we still go to ask our government to prove their lives, I do not think it works like that.
everything makes sense when you think, what we did for their answer ? yes we want to get in touch with you, no nothing, maybe i'm wrong but I think this is the key, we must all without waiting no longer asked to believe evidence and not ask an authority to prove their lives, and their answer, the world is not Obama, Sarckozy or another, the world is us and that is that they speak to us, the cropcircles are an exemple, we look at them, we find them beautiful but what is the answer to that cropcircle, nothing, they go through our sky,the show us there light,but what we show to them?
we are the world's and it is possible we can do it , we should not be afraid of being ridiculous and to share this message with more people, find all the way to tell them you are welcome.let's work all togethere and find a way to tell them they are welcome.
this is my idea and it's better than being waiting and doing nothing .

peace

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by spragology

Firstly UFOs are visiting earth at rates beyond ever before

why..WHY?

Has the black ops built more UFOs and are flying them around to test a fake alien invasion? Are ETs flying UFOs because they want to be seen? Maybe because the ETs want to surveillance us more? Or are people celebrating with more Chinese lanterns? How about more weather balloons because of global warming?

WTF is happening?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
been watching all this disclosure stuff since the end of may thing was sounded off a few weeks back

if there is indeed going to be an announcement soon, i'd like to let all the single female aliens know that i'm single and in the usa ! so like, hit me up girls.

oh and amyfriend, you are a hottie !

[edit on 10-6-2009 by hisshadow]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

I Agree a very vague reply, so i was just about to email him to get more answers in cluding the ones you asked, when he sent me this email that is aimed towards his belief that he has inside knowledged of invasion.

Here is M cohens second email to me:

I am on record as saying:

-A UFO vortex exists in NE Brazil-in the hills behind Fortaleza

-Airbus 330 is sensitive to UFO interference

-Discs existing this Vortex play around with vehicle electrics

-The vortex is about to shift to SW China

….A plane flying over Fortaleza goes down with a bizarre set of complications…..and btw I used to a hold pilots license (not completely ignorant of aviation-though no expert)

….and then a plane vanishes in India and before I even saw the headline I knew it would be on the Border of China i.e. SW China

So perhaps I know more than I am prepared to give away!
Sorry I cannot give you more info…I have received literally hundreds of these emails today and I am tired from writing

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Can anyone please post a reputable site that outlines who Michael Cohen actually is and what he does? I'm searching and it eludes me.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by spragology
reply to post by IMSAM

I Agree a very vague reply, so i was just about to email him to get more answers in cluding the ones you asked, when he sent me this email that is aimed towards his belief that he has inside knowledged of invasion.

Here is M cohens second email to me:

I am on record as saying:

-A UFO vortex exists in NE Brazil-in the hills behind Fortaleza

-Airbus 330 is sensitive to UFO interference

-Discs existing this Vortex play around with vehicle electrics

-The vortex is about to shift to SW China

….A plane flying over Fortaleza goes down with a bizarre set of complications…..and btw I used to a hold pilots license (not completely ignorant of aviation-though no expert)

….and then a plane vanishes in India and before I even saw the headline I knew it would be on the Border of China i.e. SW China

So perhaps I know more than I am prepared to give away!
Sorry I cannot give you more info…I have received literally hundreds of these emails today and I am tired from writing

what nationality is this cohen guy?..his english is terrible..

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The Intarweb doesn't seem to have much information on him. Just a few small Jpegs and vague non personal statements. For all we know, the guy could be fictional. At least with BG she had her own website and made frequent interviews/appearances.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

You raise very good points and the cynical part of me has to agree with you. However, there's a part of me that still harbors hope for mankind, in that it will accept itself, eventually, as what it is. Mankind. Nothing more and nothing less.

It's the "supreme species" mentality that keeps us locked into this rat trap they call international economics and this global economy that locks us into war with one another. We've got a LOOOOONG way to go as a species before we can ever look up to Big Brother in the stars and hope to one day explore other solar systems (or possibly far, far into the future - other galaxies).

We're locked into this world by those who control the game. We're too worried about where our next drum of oil is going to come from, or who's going to acquire nuclear weapons and retaliate against us for decades of exploitation on our part, to even worry about something important, like our solar system's placement in the galaxy.

Once someone gets into office that has some common sense to initiate a plan like Kennedy did, maybe we'll start seeing some minor disclosures, even if it is just "We're not alone".

Until we shed this primordial mentality that we're the lone pinnacle of evolution, we'll never be accepted outside this world. We're too hostile a species. We war over greed and kill for pride.

If with ARE being watched by other species, it's with a sense of sorrow. Akin to a human watching a dog hump the leg of a couch because it just doesn't know any better.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

I'm sorry for rocking the boat but your post saddens me. If you are right and there is no chance of us ever learning any truths about the subjects we visit ATS to research then there may as well not be an ATS.

I want to believe in UFO's, aliens, ET's and whatever else you want to term life from planets other than ours to be and i hold onto the forlorn hope that i will learn the truth about them during my lifetime. I visit this website as often as possible to see if anything has been disclosed about this, and other, topics but if theres no chance of any info then i might as well join the half wits on Twitter or facebook.

Sorry, but i need something to look forward to. If you are right it would also mean that David Duchovny's "vehicle for fame" would have been a success for a decade despite his lack of available acting talent and any substance to the entire underlying plot.
Should this be the case i just wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It don't think it matters weather they do or not, they will never tell us the full extent of what they know or what "THEY" know about us. If these ET's want to be known, they will clearly one day make themselves known to us in a way that is hands down the real deal, no joke. We ATS'ers already know the # is real so who cares if other ppl are too closed minded to see the what's going on, they are programmed too well by the system, ever try talking to someone about this stuff? they change the subject, laught it off nervously, cant face it, never will, they wont take the time to do a quick net search to see that we do have evidence, testimony, and proof from legit credible sources. It's the single most inportant issue we face as a civilization right now. They are being strategic about when they're going to disclose so they (governments) can use it to their advantage, and they will, its all psychological tactics, so what , what are they going to tell me that I don't already know?..or that I wont be surprised to hear? I know, it would be a historical event the day a president gets on the mic and tells ppl, yep they're among us, have been, never were alone, they have hundreds of saucer craft by no no doubt enough to pull off a full scale false flag ET invasion, all this disclosure stuff is exiting I do admit, all I'm saying, be "skeptical" of the motivations behind it.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Alright everyone. I got it. I found Michael Cohen's official website. He's a psychic. Draw your own conclusions.

Michael Cohen's official website

This is familiar territory for me, so I probably won't be writing a piece on it (especially since by the time I'm finished writing it the event will or will not have happened).

Friday is just two days away.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nethawk

Is that the same person? It's funny because he almost pokes fun at himself if it is since his email reply said "these are not predictions at all and I am not a psychic in the Paranormal sense of the word, I am basically a strictly logical scientific researcher……………….no reptilians, channelling or star-children."

What's the difference?

[edit on 10-6-2009 by WickettheRabbit]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
All i know is that his name is Michael Cohen and he says he is a strictly logical scientific researcher.

His private email address end in bigpond.com which is an Australian provider. Not that any of this helps

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

"in the paranormal sense of the word". Seems to sum up what he says in released statements and on his site. If it's not him, then one of these guys needs to change his name to something less generic.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join