It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France Poised to Disclose ET Presence on Earth

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

not my president matey. i'm from the UK.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by riotact1

Originally posted by elevatedone
I usually ignore these "disclosure" threads, but enough is enough.

First of all, do I believe that aliens exist, well I'm not sure, but I tend to think that it's pretty silly to believe out of all of the galaxies, planets and stars in the universe that we're the only intelligent beings that exist.

Now that being said, UFO's do they exist, yes of course they do. People see objects flying all the time that are not identified. Are they alien or from another world, I must say, probably not. I think 98% of them are man made either for a hoax attempt or secret government aircraft.

So this whole disclosure thing. Does our government or any government know of alien existence, I don't know. What would they gain by disclosing it to people?

I don't think we'll ever have disclosure by any government, period.

The only way disclosure will ever happen is when an alien craft enters our atmosphere, lands on earth and the alien being comes out and says hello or destroys us all.

Sorry folks, thats it. It's time to accept whats real.

Thank You and good night.

Well, there you have it. A "forum moderator" says it isn't going to happen. Might as well close thread and get back to the herd sheeple!

You are funny.
A Forum Moderator says it is not going to happen based on his opinion he expresses in his disclamer. We have: "I believe", "I think", "I am not sure", I tend to think", "Probabily not" "I don't know" and "I don't think"
And this gives the conclusion it is not going to happen.
Now I am convinced.

More serious. It is sure not the first such announcement and probabily it will not be the last. But it's always interesting to speculate and to keep a little hope that this time this one could be the one announcement that maybe becomes a reality. You never know for absolut sure. It's like playing lotto.

I preffer this over a general "No, never going to happen" get back to sleep or whatever so intresting live you do next to reading such threads!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
i cant help wondering - if this really is BS , how does Michael Cohen benefit?

if nothing happens, then wont his reputation be destroyed and everyone will dismiss him as a crackpot?

then again, maybe he really is deranged and cannot see beyond the end of his nose as to the consequences of his BS spewing into the internet. like David Icke and his shape shifting lizard people..

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

LOL....ah...ya guy...sure whatever you say...again say what you want but in the end i'm right...show me something ANYTHING to say otherwise. And it IS New Age as there is NO proof(as a science) to say otherwise, not to mention go to any book store or even shop online..i didnt put all theseproducts in the New Age section...so what? ....its considered New Age...research fore you speak up with such animus.

There is plenty of proof. If you choose not to believe it, that's your problem. As Stanton Friedman stated... if this was a court case of any kind, and the amount of evidence was presented that exists for UFOs, it would be an open and shut case.

It is not "new age." Based on where your local book store places UFO media doesn't mean a thing by the way. Photos, video, and massive eyewitness testimony sets this far apart from new age. Mind you, there are a fair # on these boards that try to connect the two, but I think your standard UFO base does not do this. I never do.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by netron

attention whores who thrive off of any attention. They gather "like minded" around them and live in a fantasy world where their problems are solved from above. It's minor cult like behavior.

At least he doesn’t have a cadre wearing matching Nikes and castrating themselves waiting to be beamed up to the comet...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Didnt the Mexican govt. try this once a while back thinking they could pressure the world for answerers, they had video and over time it just got swept under the rug with no explanation?unless France has a press conf. with ET or a meet n greet around a captured craft it realy wont matter to the rest (USA,Russia ect.) of the world. just my opinion

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by whiskeypoet

good points - very true.

i know that there are serious UFO people , but the line between UFO research and cult-religion does get merged rather too much in my opinion.

this guy Cohen has created a storm of attention on the internet now.. which is probably what he is after

google search for "france alien presence"

www.google.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'm not holding my breath, but at least we'll know quickly. I do think it's odd that a rather numerous # of countries have very recently opened up their UFO files.

And again, disclosure may end up being a result of some other groups actions (i.e. not from around here) - our goverments may have no desire to do so, but they may have no choice, when the time finally comes.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by _damon

Maybe I do not understand where you are coming from and everything you were trying to say got lost in translation during the attempt at demeaning and ridiculing the people who believe or are interested in the topic of disclosure, but it seems like you're trying to say there is no discussion or topic of disclosure in France?
You're joking right?
Disclosure is a topic that is discussed ALL over the world, and has been a very hot topic lately often finding it's self into MSM.
I'm sure there's been times where you've seen a headline on yahoo, or whatever browser you use or an article in a local paper and you simply just didn't see it, which is the problem.
Just because you are not aware or choose not to educate yourself on local and global matters does not mean by any means that people are living a fantasy.
It's more likely the ones who live in bubble of ignorance that are living the fantasy.

link   
I notice that France has been linked with Brazil on this thread in relation to disclosure.

I don't suppose the Air France plane from Brazil to France was taken down on the back of this.

Perhaps persons on board were carrying vital evidence to support the disclosure and forces, even ET's decided to stop it happening.

Another idea is that France could be about to blame the crash on ET's, but that would make the ET's appear hostile, which is not what is wanted.

link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

By the phrase to the rest i am to assume that russia and us are the parents of this world??every country can give out what info it has.no one cares waht the us and ussr will think,if france gives info all will listen,thats the only sure thing.and mexico didnt press the world for anything.it just gave to public a video nothing more nothing less.we are all looking for answers

answers are hard to come by tho when few know the truth.compartmentalize and win

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
Didnt the Mexican govt. try this once a while back thinking they could pressure the world for answerers, they had video and over time it just got swept under the rug with no explanation?unless France has a press conf. with ET or a meet n greet around a captured craft it realy wont matter to the rest (USA,Russia ect.) of the world. just my opinion

to be honest with you, if i were an alien, i'd probably pick France , considering the history of humanity and how seismic the French revolution was in terms of the development of mankind.

sure, the earlier American revolution of 1776 was important - but even that was highly influenced by French philosophy and thought. You can pretty much trace nearly everything that has happened since the 18th century back to France - if i were alien, i'd go there.

Sorry America. You're a great nation and all that. but you gotta see it from an alien perspective and the perspective of time and history.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I have tracked down our Mr cohen to an address in Sydney Australia if there are any members from sydney willing to phone up or pay a visit?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
There will be no disclosure...Huge part of the UFO community is trying to make a pressure by hoping MSM will start asking serious questions to their governments about the issue, and by this way the governments will open up...
Not going to happen...We cannot decide when disclosure will happen. Even thou you are on the top of TPTB. Why?
Its not up to us (humans), its all up to them(aliens)...And so far they show no interest making themselves known to all...

My best guess for when they will disclose themselves...When NWO is in place, and all mankind is chipped...Then they will disclose the issue, but at the same time tell us that the aliens are evil, and planning on an invasion of earth...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Poster above(netron) in all due respect i dont think aliens give a rats rears about nations history.else they d pick greece or some other country.what i believe is happening is this.at first all countries kept the ufo phenomenon secret to try to gain army advantage.study the phenomenon and see if it could be applied to the army.my guess is they didnt found anything so they are letting all these files open to the public. either that or they are preparing us for something big and try to make public opinion accustomed with teh ufo phenomenon

[edit on 10-6-2009 by IMSAM]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
cant remember who said this famous quote, but if i were alien i'd take it as part of human culture... its a well known quote

"everyone has two nationalities - their own and France"

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
reply to post by nethawk

Is that the same person? It's funny because he almost pokes fun at himself if it is since his email reply said "these are not predictions at all and I am not a psychic in the Paranormal sense of the word, I am basically a strictly logical scientific researcher……………….no reptilians, channelling or star-children."

What's the difference?

[edit on 10-6-2009 by WickettheRabbit]

I believe he is referring to that he is not precognitive in the way people consider it when they here the word "psychic", but precognitive by predicting coming events in "detectiv-style". You know, like the police sometimes do, when the try to figure out coming moves by criminals.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
Poster above(netron) in all due respect i dont think aliens give a rats rears about nations history.else they d pick greece or some other country.what i believe is happening is this.at first all countries kept the ufo phenomenon secret to try to gain army advantage.study the phenomenon and see if it could be applied to the army.my guess is they didnt found anything so they are letting all these files open to the public. either that or they are preparing us for something big and try to make public opinion accustomed with teh ufo phenomenon

i think you are quite incorrect - because if aliens are studying our history then the concept of "nation state" would be incredibly apparent to them - such as WW1 and WW2 where "nation states" fought each other and killed humans in their millions.

ok , it might not mean much to THEM - but in terms of us , it matters a lot.

if we were to land on an alien planet , we would do the same - study the history and culture and act appropriately so as not to cause offense. thats all i am saying.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by netron]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

Dont get me wrong, iam aware of the situation. YOU are unaware about what is really going on. There are, of course, people every where in the world who talk about this disclosure madness, but officially there is nothing. Only some gurus such greer try to manipulate weak simple minded people for personal interests.

You want your da*n disclosure? Then wait for it til the end of your life. You call that education? Fooling yourself in madness, dreams and illusions?

Answer me, why do you want a disclosure? Isnt it to convince yourself that aliens truly exist? Coz if it is not official, you are hesitating about what is going on out there in the universe?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hey they have seen star trek and know how humans behave, so they wont let us out there.

Ergo they will most likely invade!

No need for disclosure.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join