It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France Poised to Disclose ET Presence on Earth

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I usually ignore these "disclosure" threads, but enough is enough.

First of all, do I believe that aliens exist, well I'm not sure, but I tend to think that it's pretty silly to believe out of all of the galaxies, planets and stars in the universe that we're the only intelligent beings that exist.

Now that being said, UFO's do they exist, yes of course they do. People see objects flying all the time that are not identified. Are they alien or from another world, I must say, probably not. I think 98% of them are man made either for a hoax attempt or secret government aircraft.

So this whole disclosure thing. Does our government or any government know of alien existence, I don't know. What would they gain by disclosing it to people?

I don't think we'll ever have disclosure by any government, period.

The only way disclosure will ever happen is when an alien craft enters our atmosphere, lands on earth and the alien being comes out and says hello or destroys us all.

Sorry folks, thats it. It's time to accept whats real.

Thank You and good night.

I agree with your post in almost it's entirety. The only objection I have is to your question: "What would any government gain by disclosing it to people?"

I don't think they would gain anything. I think it follows more on the line of protecting their reputation. If we are NOT being visited, then there's nothing to be disclosed, and no reputation to uphold, as we've been told the truth the entire time. On the other hand, if we ARE being visited, the government(s) know they have been lying for 50+ years. That's not a lie anybody wants to be caught in. Therefore, if they assume that there's ANY possibility of proof coming to light prior to their own disclosure, it would obviously be in their best interest to "let it out" before we find out on our own, right?

I've had a few drinks as it was a good friend's birthday tonight, so please forgive my choppy grammar, but that's my 2 quick pennies. What do you all think?

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I have emailed the head of MINA (Macedonia international news agency) who first reported this on sunday.
I have asked for any info they have about Mr. Cohen and what evidence he had provided to make them take this story seriously, also asked for any further information and updates.

Will post and let you all know what responce i get IF it happens.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
The only way they could really disclose is if there was some rubbish aliens who where about our level, otherwise, there would be lots of questions, and who really controls this planet, lol.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by amyfriend
reply to post by cripmeister

my feeling is the same,,,,

the abductions would be a major horror in the disclosure process...

I cant see how they could explain that....???

I beleive myself the ET's are here for their own study/experiments....
Im sure if we got the big picture it would be disturbing..

And I personally dont want to be face to face with one.

what do you mean how do you explain that?...you tell the people what's happening in a calm manner. i am tired of being treated as a child, that somehow only those in power can handle it. what a bunch of crap, this type of arrogant thinking is what i CANNOT handle. those type of people should all be sent to an island, where they can primp and pose for each other, and let the rest of us deal with our own lives in an adult way.

Im big time into the ufology field,,,

my opionion is based on the fear/problems it will cause with the abducions..

The abductions is why the govt is keeping the lid on this...

If it was just simple ET craft sightings that would be 1 thing..

Now I didnt say this shouldnt be released,,,,!!!
Im for a 100% truth on this..

But the abductions are why the govt wont come to full disclosure..

its a real big pickle on how to go about this...

And as for saying this In a calm manner with abductions,,,???

Dont worry if you wake up to scary looking dental picks and 1 foot needles after being zapped unconcious.
The abductions are very horrible and disturbing,,,

I have a feeling as well these Et's didnt come here to just get soil samples.
Something is more sinister is at work here...
And the govt could have some real dirty hands on what they really know???

disclosure is happening now in a way....

I do think something major will happen soon though...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

tottaly agree with amy.i m thinking it might be dificult to say "hey yeah the aliens are coming indeed but we cant do nothing about that or the abductions enjoy" or maybe they are in league with them.who knows

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
just a thought that has been developing in my own mind over the decades...this is where i think this whole scenario is heading...it makes sense to me...1) et seems to've been around a long time, 2) the planet is in peril mostly due to a very greedy minority that is for the moment allowed to run the show, 3) maybe complete and honest disclosure is an option that is no longer available to those who could have and should have when they were EXPECTED to, 4) as i see it it's just about now or never for a benevolent et to step in and annihilate the current power structure while installing one that works for the common man and that is sustainable, 5) and finally, i think they knew that it had to happen this way...godspeed all, mike in bethel

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

The only way disclosure will ever happen is when an alien craft enters our atmosphere, lands on earth and the alien being comes out and says hello or destroys us all.

The point is that there are people who said that this happened already some time ago and they were wittness of it, like Philip Corso. And i can't still figure out why somebody would say that if it isn't true. There is no glamour in that when you are at the end of your live and had a reasonably succesfull career, is there?

Why suddenly structurely and purposely behave like a idiot when people think you are a reasonable guy. Make money at the end of your live with a book full of lies. Sorry, that does not cut it for me.

Further on, your premisse of "saying hello" or "destroying us all" is almost childlike. When I would be an alien visiting Earth both options would be a "no go". Like everybody on this forum nobody agrees on anything, the same goes for the Earth, hopelessly divided in logic , culture, and language.
Enormously afraid and aggressive.

When I go to a bar in some villages, just going in and saying hello out loud, means getting into a fistfight. Yes, for no reason at all, just because I do not belong and they are drunk.

And they other option you give of destroying us all, is only proof of our sad nature, nothing else.

The other option, zipping around in invisible and fast vehicles, taking what I need in genes of resources or whatever and studying the agressive types on Earth, is the only one that sounds understandable to me.

Disclosure will come when governments feel it is necessary for THEM, not for us. And that time could be near as the politcal fight about what the nature of the world order progresses. There are big political gaps between the parties (for instance the anglo-american line and the continental European line, and as you can imagine the asian line). The position of hte US seems to shift and shake. It could be a that one of other parties will see it benificial to go forward with this.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Pjotr]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I have just finished looking on a l ln e w s w e b.com, and the same Mr Cohen that has claimed that the French will disclose on friday said just days before that "Alien invasion was imminent".

His article about french disclosure (that you have all read no doubt) was first put on the mina site on sunday 7th june and can be seen here .... macedoniaonline.eu...

However an article is on all news web claiming claiming that vortex's were opening and we on the verge of meeting "our universal brethren" see here..... www.--.com...

It seems Mr Cohen either has freinds in high places and is in the loop, or he is the new Goodchild ?? Draw your own conclusions

[edit on 10-6-2009 by spragology]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon2

I'll hold you to this. ANd I'll call you out on it when it doesn't happen.

I hope you're right, really I do, but we've had these type of stories before.

Never have I been so cynical about ETs than on the subject of Gov't disclosure.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
There are to many related threads on this so called disclosure and no doubt it will become a Blossom Goodchild senaro.

If the goverments of the world decide to disclose all UFO/Alien/Back Engineering/Secret Space Ops etc. it will be a long soft approach over many months via media at first.

Keep Well

Regards BDU

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by spragology

Well i personally believe Mr Cohen and -- are not to be believed at all, they come up with more rubbish than fact, to me its like the boy who cried wolf story, feed us crap so often and we stop paying attention.

Have a read through this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Sorry to bring negative comments to this thread...

I know MEP's, across Europe, and those associated to France have not informed me about "disclosure" or anything of the sort.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
By saturday we will all know this is rubbish, as there will be no french disclosure!
Feed us another story mr Cohen

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

thanks and huggs...

Some people seem to get my opion wronge as thinking I ment disclosure shouldnt be released...

far from the truth..
Its a real pickle on this and its easier said than done...
And be a real messy blame game,,,
Id be pissed at NASA as well....
It could be like a domino of lies effect,,,,
the moon and mars cover ups would be next...

the hole is very deep they dug....

Us beleivers are all part of the same team and have different opinions on what/who they are and about disclosure.

Disclosure when it does happen wont be as pretty as I think...

sorry to ramble on...

Huggs again!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
this doom and gloom and world wide riot prediction is nonsense. disclosure would more than likely produce interest and curiosity rather than panic. this was set up in the late forties by some paranoid people in power. will there be fear by a few? of course, but not on the grand scale that has been the provencial thinking for decades.

Sure, a lot of people are open and could handle this. But it's a fact that psychology plays an important role in the stock markets. If I had lots of shares in the market I would be kind of nervous wouldn't you?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

I would love nothing more then for disclosure to happen.
And i agree with your boy that cried wolf comments.

But you cant choose to believe Mr cohen, but call the banned website liars and not believe them when its nearly all written by Mr Cohen himself

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Could this be related?

A French space-surveillance radar has detected 20-30 satellites in low Earth orbit that do not figure in the U.S. Defense Department's published catalogue, a discovery that French officials say they will use to pressure U.S. authorities to stop publishing the whereabouts of French reconnaissance and military communications satellites.

www.space.com...

yes it's from 2007 but you know how slow politicians are

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I believe the old studies that "concluded" that disclosure would create panic where just a front by the Illuminati. Disclosure should result in people asking simply questions of the aliens like what are your government structures, your economies like? What kind of energy and engines do you have? The kinds of interests and information that would topple the power structure unless they can "manage" what aliens the public is exposed to. Or, unless they plan to put fake aliens up instead. It would be nice to think the dialogs between aliens and nations have lead some countries to form different alliances and to better understand the mistakes the US and other countries might have made. It remains to be seen. Brazil hasn't yet had an alien on a talk show I don't think?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I hope France does accually publisize this information. It is high time that people realise that there is something allot more important out there. maybe this will bring the world together like nothing else can. I think this would be good for all humanity in realising that we are destroying ourselves with the backwards way of thinking.

Good post, thank you!
J

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Somehow I don't think Disclosure will be a media question free for all that everyone thinks it will be.

No it will more choreographed than swan lake. Every question will be vetted and delineated before it is even uttered by a journalist .Nothing would be left to chance!

And you can be fairly sure there would be no mention of abductions or reptilians or anything of an controversial nature.

It's will probably be more an event/spin than true disclosure. True Disclosure That will come later with much less fanfare and probably conducted by small research groups from university and such.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join