It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France Poised to Disclose ET Presence on Earth

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I don't see the big deal with Disclosure honestly. Here at ATS there are many members that have been abducted or had some sorts of experiences dealing with the beings and/or the ships.

Why is it not believed unless fibbing governments tell you.

Friday is just a day and a date. Steve Bassett has worked on Disclosure for a long while now and is a very nice individual, he last year said disclosure would be in the Spring of 09. The others you mentioned have also been trying to get disclosure out.

I look forward to the day you really know what it is all about but I don't think disclosure would ever go that far.

There are so many species in this Universe and they are here in mass in our waters in the deepest of our waters and remember all those dang gone stars up there ain't no stars.

I observe and wait patiently. The answers are all around they are just denied by most, sad so sad.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I usually ignore these "disclosure" threads, but enough is enough.

First of all, do I believe that aliens exist, well I'm not sure, but I tend to think that it's pretty silly to believe out of all of the galaxies, planets and stars in the universe that we're the only intelligent beings that exist.

Now that being said, UFO's do they exist, yes of course they do. People see objects flying all the time that are not identified. Are they alien or from another world, I must say, probably not. I think 98% of them are man made either for a hoax attempt or secret government aircraft.

So this whole disclosure thing. Does our government or any government know of alien existence, I don't know. What would they gain by disclosing it to people?

I don't think we'll ever have disclosure by any government, period.

The only way disclosure will ever happen is when an alien craft enters our atmosphere, lands on earth and the alien being comes out and says hello or destroys us all.

Sorry folks, thats it. It's time to accept whats real.

Thank You and good night.

Well, there you have it. A "forum moderator" says it isn't going to happen. Might as well close thread and get back to the herd sheeple!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Ya but guys even still...the entire British release was a wash...didnt say anything we dont already know..just a pile of unreleased reports with no conclusions..thats all you're gonna get from anyone..as No ONE knows anything because there is nothing to know.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The french are more open minded with all stuff, like gays etc you get what im saying! i would love that they disclosure about aliens at least we would be sure they are here!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
"Interfax: Putin says Russia could abandon nuclear weapons if all other nations do so."

hmm... something strange is going on..

maybe this ISNT bs.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

I agree whenever govenrments disclose there documents, it never seems to get us closer to the truth. I mean there just files that are mostly blacked out or give one persons account.
They never say oh yeah there was a light in the sky that was a veihcle and it wasnt ours or from this world.
They just feed us scraps to keep us happy for the time being.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by netron

oh God..please enough with this Aliens are here crap ...it's so 'in syndication' that i just want to change the channel....when will New Ager's start to see whats really going on? The worls, i know its hard to imagine, is controlled by people who's best interest is money and securing futures.

These same people, that categorically tend to fall into these New Age(y) type lifestyles, are the ones who complain about the rich and powerful and take the hard stance against anything with religious or right-wing overtones...yet they dont see the real story behind the shroud of alien disinformation......the best way to get what you need without alarming the people is to figuratively say "...oh whats that..look over there" whilst they overspend on the military /space budget.

Those are your UFOS people your tax dollars at work. Look in the right direction..i know it isn't as fantastic an idea but its the truth. Boring i know..but hey without the alien myth MANY people would not have a career in the New Age market lol. Like when Jerry Garcia died and they(fans) all had to disband and get jobs.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I just had a thought.

Do you think this is related to the NASA / US Gov Hacker in the UK? The reason I say that is I am sure he would have knowledge of some information he has not spoke about. He then says he will release the info to this Cohen mob if he is sent to the USA for trial.

As he is in the news over the last days fighting a trial in the USA maybe he has some plan B to release this info.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I'd mentioned in another thread that I don't believe that disclosure will be an event, rather a process.

If France is about to disclose, there's a good chance they would REALLY embarrass a lot of other nations - the US included - as a global "WTF????" goes up. People will be looking at their governments and asking more questions (governments hate it when you question them!).

You can be pretty sure that Sarkozy will have at least discussed it with the US, and if disclosure is imminent, the US government will be in a mode of trying not to look stupid in light of this and coming up with an 'official story' to save face.

Sure there's more than likely lots of black ops that are mistaken for ETs, and vice versa. I realize that some things are kept secret (black ops) for security reasons, but some don't "belong" to governments but to humanity (ETs).

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
"Aliens are here" crap? New-age and UFOs have nothing to do with one another. Perhaps you should learn how these are two very different things, before you go off the handle on some weird tangent. And the government doesn't spend money on UFO research.. what are you talking about? When they want to spend black project money.. they just do it.

As far as disclosure, at least we have a solid date, so we can dismiss this guy entirely or say "oh crap!" really soon.

And finally, why do people assume that governments have everything to say about disclosure? They are not in control of the situation. Perhaps an event is going to occur, or something is approaching, that they have no control over. And they'd rather 'disclose' then have the world find out in a more abrupt, startling way. Also, I doubt France would be the first. The U.S. or another major player would probably usurp the big event. Just because governments have nothing to gain... or even if they'd really NOT disclose.. doesn't mean they have a choice in the matter.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

dont get me wrong - i smell BS with this and am as skeptical as you are.

the ONLY source for this story is Michael Cohen. i have yet to find any corroborating evidence.

one thing - can anyone find out where Barack Obama is. Cohen has stated that he is in France with his family - in his twitter feed here:

twitter.com...

if that is BS , then we can discount the rest and ignore this guy.

( UPDATE: apologies - i didnt realise that ATS have banned links to his twitter feed - hence the removed msg above.. sorry folks! didnt know. honest mistake.)

[edit on 10-6-2009 by netron]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I really don't think people will turn around and say ''Well now, you have been lying to the people''. If, and i say if...this dose happen on friday, people are going to be buzzing for a very long time, the fact that Aliens exist! The last thing that will be on anyone one's mind in a situation like this will be Government...

Why dose Twitter link get removed?

Tsom87

[edit on 10-6-2009 by TSOM87]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by netron
"Interfax: Putin says Russia could abandon nuclear weapons if all other nations do so."

hmm... something strange is going on..

maybe this ISNT bs.

As far as that goes...

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't that supposed to be the deal in the first place. I have heard different species gave this as the ultimatum for whatever outcome they were offering...right at the beginning of the Earth's atomic/nuclear age? Get rid of the nukes...we;ll show you the way to Zen...or peace, and beauty, immortality...make your swanz bigger...grow your hair back...lower home loans...etc.

We said shove it! Some time after we made a deal for examinations/abductions for technology...

Interesting if Putin is claiming he is willing to give up his nukes...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Potentially correlating materiel...

it's in French

"Sarkozy a t’il reçu la Technologie Extraterrestre(Intelligence)?"
translates to "did Sarkozy receive technology from an ET intelligence?"

there's 2 videos (can't post because they are on DailyMotion) also in French.

inouvelles.unblog.fr...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by daddymax

it IS interesting isnt it? considering that Putin is a hardline Russian nationalist and is building up the Russian military. i find that offer very surprising.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by netron

Obama was in France until sunday when he flew back to the U.S however his wife and kids flew on to visit london.
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by spragology

from michael cohen's twitter feed

"Obama Barack in France now with family.
about 11 hours ago from web "

11 hours ago would be June 9th , yesterday (well here in the UK)

trouble is - yesterday Michelle was in London.

hmmm - this really smells of utter BS...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

LOL....ah...ya guy...sure whatever you say...again say what you want but in the end i'm right...show me something ANYTHING to say otherwise. And it IS New Age as there is NO proof(as a science) to say otherwise, not to mention go to any book store or even shop online..i didnt put all theseproducts in the New Age section...so what? ....its considered New Age...research fore you speak up with such animus.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by netron

Oh sure your beloved celeb president is holidaying in France...what a jerk off. While the world crumbles around him lets observe him shopping in France. You all elected him...LOL (last laugh)

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Oh well, at least there isn't a long time to wait to be disappointed again lol. I hate those long predictions, i'll be glad when 2012 is over.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by ImaginaryReality1984]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join