It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me being paranoid...or am I...paranoid

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by parisinflames

Once you see the laughing guy at the park, the cops, and then the CIA.. man, you've got to take a step back a think with your brain for a second.

It obviously doesn't add up, but then you keep going crazy about this "offer". The only way that's possible is if they're using hypnosis, and they can do this remotely, trust me. Just watch one of those stage hypnotist shows, you'll see how you can crazy over "the offer".

And you work with FBI and CIA folks? The "CIA" isn't even allowed to operate on US soil. Once you see the FBI, well ok.. but once they say "CIA" or "Federal Investigators" or some garbage, you're being played. I can't believe a cop doesn't know that.

Hey, I must admit though, that I don't like police very much. That's because when I go to the cop station, there's folks getting comfy with the cops claiming to be with the "CIA" as I'm walking in the door, and then it pretty crazy from there.. crazier than your little tale here. Something even tells me it's all related somehow.

But when you see a laughing guy in the park, the cops, a letter in your car about "the offer" that you don't know about yet, and then they've got you going crazy about "the offer".. crazy beyond logic and reason (I mean, that laughing guy in the park would have forced me to hit the "OFF" button right there, and totally tune these folks out).

Hey, man, don't buy it. It's obviously not the CIA, no matter how hard they try to make you think it is. Take a deep breath, and use the logic hat.

If you don't, then, I mean, these folks can make you disappear madd quick.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by parisinflames

This might seem a completely differnet angle from what you feel or indeed others posting.

Calm yourself down, do not take it so serious to keep yourself from feeling nervous and simply ask this man what he is offering. If what you have written is the case, he will be back but I do not think he is dangerous towards yourself.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by XXXN3O]

Talking civily to the stranger would be the right thing to do. It sounds like this stranger is experiencing a psychotic break and is really trying to turn the heat up. My experience with these situations is that they have a clear story form. Breaks begin with an introduction. The story begins with your dog. Your dog is peaceful and noble from how you describe it. You explained your dog has only reacted fiercely three times and only when the situation was deviant. When the stranger presented himself to you and your dog, and your dog reacted the way it did, you knew this was an unprecedentad situation. The man said, "You have no idea." This first line is so poetic that it is frightening. I say this because the statement "You have no idea" has deep meanings. I believe this man is abnormally clever; his point is not so clear at first hand, but I think his goal is to let you know that because you have "no idea," he actually has "no idea" as well.

You even said it to him,

"NO! you have no idea!"

This is the answer he wanted to hear; in this tragic case we have two "human beings" that do not have an idea.

The scary thing is that it happened.

The "idea" of not having an "idea."

It's real.

What a mind trip...

I have only read the first page of this post and cannot wait to write more comments as this thread develops.

-Sve

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I hate not believing stuff like this but... I just don't believe the account.
It seems made up to me.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Im sorry, but I think that some Americans like their guns too much

... to the op, your dog is very cute

[edit on

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
i think you guys who think its "CIA" or black ops or somethin have seen wayyy to many movies.

he's probably just the devil incarnated on earth, and he probably came to you in a dream and made you an offer that you later forgot that you dreamed about.

not really..

thats pretty damn creepy though

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Reply to post by parisinflames

springfield, I like your sidearm, very nice indeed. I prefer a kel-tec p11 for protection. SMallest lightest most compact 9mm ever made. look into it, very accurate and the recoil isn't too bad.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by whateverponcho
i think you guys who think its "CIA" or black ops or somethin have seen wayyy to many movies.

he's probably just the devil incarnated on earth, and he probably came to you in a dream and made you an offer that you later forgot that you dreamed about.

not really..

thats pretty damn creepy though

lol, thats what I was thinking, -- like, 'is time for me to take your soul' type of thing,..

but nah it was just the CIA

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The impresson i get from this story is that the man you were dealing with was mentally unstable. Clearly no body in their right mind would continue approaching when there is a clearly angry German shepard ready to pounce.....

What he said to you made no sense it seems so I am thinking the guy was just nuts....

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join