It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debris removed from the Atlantic is not from the airplane of Air France, says Aeronautics

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Here are the pictures taken of the fireball seen:

Here is the link to the translated google page:

Translation

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I believe the debris feild found by the Brazilians indicates that the plane would have had to turn around. To me that dosent make sence because if you have time to turn around a plane at 400+ miles an hour you should have time to radio a distress call. This wasnt a fighter jet turning on a dime. So I beleive they are looking in the wrong place.

Weird to I would have expected all planes to be constantly tracked on some country's radar at all times. I guess that this is not the case though.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lunchmanstan

its ridiculous, all the ships in transatlantic offshore races are being tracked by satellite 24/7 for example, they can be followed on a realtime website showing their current position. That a transatlantic Airbus A330-200 filled with people just can disappear is total bull, someone is lying and deliberately witholding intel.

[edit on 2009/6/5 by reugen]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Thanks for that link, interesting pics and story indeed.
This is getting weirder.

..................................................................................

Originally posted by Duby78
Well, we have a strange situation here, no doubt. I wonder is there a possibility that two jets collided over there, and debris recover until now belong to the other jet? If so, are we facing a cover-up of some kind?

I thought about that too.
Maybe it collided with a secret military airplane. Thats why they are feeding us bogus reasons for the crash and why they found pieces from another airplane and so much oil in the area.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krpano
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Thanks for that link, interesting pics and story indeed.
This is getting weirder.

..................................................................................

Originally posted by Duby78
Well, we have a strange situation here, no doubt. I wonder is there a possibility that two jets collided over there, and debris recover until now belong to the other jet? If so, are we facing a cover-up of some kind?

I thought about that too.
Maybe it collided with a secret military airplane. Thats why they are feeding us bogus reasons for the crash and why they found pieces from another airplane and so much oil in the area.

Maybe it ran into big foot.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Stupid question....

Could not the people searching contact this woman, find out what direction she was facing when she took the pic (looks like west), where she was, and then by using triangulation and a map, come MUCH closer to finding the plane? I am sure the NOAA will give up ocean current info for the area for tracking any debris that way..

Or am I nuts and should I just go sit in the corner...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zorkthegreat

Maybe it flew into a fabricated wormhole as an government experiment and they fired a missile up in the air to coverup up as a crash ? It has to do something with CERN and the particle accelerator and antigravity ships, huge experimental aircraft, enormously expensive (several billion dollars) and they needed a cheap test craft of the right size. Right.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
Stupid question....

Could not the people searching contact this woman, find out what direction she was facing when she took the pic (looks like west), where she was, and then by using triangulation and a map, come MUCH closer to finding the plane? I am sure the NOAA will give up ocean current info for the area for tracking any debris that way..

Or am I nuts and should I just go sit in the corner...

No, not nuts at all, just possessed by common sense and a good idea. maybe you should head this search.

If they are running the search right, then they should indeed contact this woman and get information from her, as well as examine the photographs for evidence. Finding out time, direction facing when taking photos, ect, and a detailed study of the photos to determine what the fireball is.

if the fireball is not the Air France plane itself, then perhaps it might be connected somehow to the disappearance. All angles need to be examined.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I just don't find much suspicious in this story, to be quite honest. Somebody in the Brazilian airforce saw some junk floating in the area and jumped to conclusions - very unprofessional, but not too surprising. The "seat" could have been anything....the oil/fuel could have been from a ship or its cargo/garbage. The plane most likely had some weakness and the bad turbulence caused something to break. The damage probably took out some systems, and eventually the airframe broke apart. I'm guessing the water was quite rough if there was a big storm, making the debris get scattered or submerged quickly. The ocean is huge and the plane is tiny in comparison - we're not talking about looking for wreckage in your local duck pond here!

I know this is a conspiracy site, but it's far too early to be jumping to conclusions.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
so whats that fireball supposed to be? given that AF447 crashed at 2.14AM when it was rather DARK

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I am sorry about the following video
please forgive me.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
I know this is a conspiracy site, but it's far too early to be jumping to conclusions.

Agreed.

Maybe, just *maybe*, something catastrophic occured in mid flight resulting in an explosion that engulfed the plane in a fireball, causing it to nose dive into a tremendously large expanse of the Atlantic Ocean in regions where the depth easily exceeds 4km.

No one actually knows where it went down or how far off course it was when the event happened.

And they have a handful of ships and planes and some sat imagery to help pin point it.

Sorry to use a cliché but it really is a needle in a haystack.

I certainly don't think there's anything sinister, fishy or even 'other-worldly' about this, contrary to some of the sentiments people are expressing.

I think nothing more than a terrible tragedy happened which will be explained by normal events.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by noonebutme]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
^ The URL contained a malformed video ID.

about the video.

[edit on 5/6/09 by Krpano]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by komp_uk
I am sorry about the following video
please forgive me.

I am sorry but it is unforgivable posting a video that does not work.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Krpano

www.youtube.com...=0m35s

Its a bit off topic tho... I shouldnt have posted it but someone emailed me it.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
i bet some ppl will get upset about the video, taking in consideration the situation, but somehow it made me chuckle.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I thought that since the start. A UFO swallowed the plane up in order to condition the people inside to then be released back into the society. They will then spread the info that was given to them about 2012 and we will all know the truth!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Found a passenger list with mor names listed:

www.sfgate.com.../n/a/2009/06/02/international/i073521D62.DTL&tsp=1

List of passengers aboard lost Air France flight
By The Associated Press

Thursday, June 4, 2009

(06-04) 06:14 PDT , (AP) --

A list of the named crew and passengers aboard Air France Flight 447, which crashed in the Atlantic Ocean en route from Rio de Janeiro to Paris carrying 228 people:

-Luiz Roberto Anastacio, 50; Brazilian; president for South America, Michelin

-Mateus Antunes, Brazilian

-Octavio Antunes, Brazilian

-Patricia Antunes, Brazilian

-Stephane Artiguenave, 35; French; salesman at electrical distributor CGED

-Sandrine Artiguenave, 34; French

-Silvio Barbato, Brazilian, former conductor for the Rio de Janeiro Municipal Theater Orchestra

-Valnizia Betzler, Brazilian

-Pierre-Cedric Bonin, 32; French; co-pilot of AF447

-Pedro Luis de Orleans e Braganca, 26; Brazilian; descendent of Brazil's last emperor

-Isabelle Bonin, 36; French; wife of AF447 co-pilot Pierre-Cedric Bonin

-Aisling Butler, 26; Irish, of Roscrea, Ireland; doctor

-Vanderleia Carraro, Brazilian

-Julia Chaves de Mirandas Chmi, Brazilian

-Leticia Chem, Brazilian

-Roberto Chem, Brazilian

-Vera Chem, Brazilian

-Chen Chiping, 53, Chinese; wife of Liaoning province's vice mayor, vice manager of a trade company under Benxi Iron & Steel

-Chen Qingwei, 35, Chinese; resident of central Chinese city of Wuhan, had applied to become Brazilian investment immigrant

-Brad Clemes, 49; Canadian from Guelph, Ontario; Coca-Cola executive

-Arthur Coakley, 61; British; structural engineer for PDMS

-Bianca Cotta, Brazilian

-Ana Luis Curty, Brazilian

-Leonardo Dardengo, Brazilian

-Juliana de Aquina, Brazilian

-Jose Roberto Gomes da Silva, Brazilian

-Carlos Eduardo de Mello, Brazilian

-Jane Deasy, 27; Irish; doctor

-Marc Dubois, 58; French; flight captain of AF447

-Simone Elias, Brazilian

-Marcia Mosconde Faria, Brazilian

-Sonia Ferreira, Brazilian

-Adriana Henriques, Brazilian

-Walter Carrilho Junior, Brazilian

-Izabela Kestler, Brazilian

-Jozsef Gallasz, 44; Hungarian; partner of Hungarian victim Rita Szarvas.

-Gao Jiachun, 27, Chinese; an employee with Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. in south China city of Shenzhen

-Gao Xing, 39, Chinese; manager of trade company under Benxi Iron & Steel

-Antonio Gueiros; Brazilian; information systems director, Michelin

-Michael Harris, 60; American, from Lafayette, Louisiana; geologist

-Anne Harris; American, from Lafayette, Louisiana, physical therapist

-Erich Heine, 41; South African-born; member of executive board of ThyssenKrupp Steel AG

-Claus-Peter Hellhammer, 28; employee of ThyssenKrupp Steel AG based in Germany

-Veronica Ivanovitch, 57; Swiss-Brazilian; the wife of telecoms millionaire Hans Ivanovitch

-Moritz Kock, 54; German, from Potsdam; architect

-Giovanni Battista Lenzi, Trentino area, Italy

-Leonardo Pereira Leite, Brazilian

-Li Mingwen, 44, Chinese; deputy general manager of Benxi Iron & Steel based in China's northeastern Liaoning Province

-Jean Claude Lozouet, Brazilian

-Zoran Markovic, 45; Croatian, from Kostelji, Croatia; sailor

-Jose Gregorio Marques, Brazilian

-Maria Teresa Marques, Brazilian

-Nelson Marinho, Brazilian

-Carlos Mateus, Brazilian

-Gustavo Mattos, Brazilian

-Marco Antonio Camargos Mendonca, 44, Brazilian, worked for Vale SA mining company

-Luis Claudio Monlevad, Brazilian

-Tadeu Moraes, Brazilian

-Eduardo Moreno, Brazilian

-Marcelo Oliveira, Brazilian

-Christine Pieraerts; French; engineer at Michelin

-David Robert, 37; French; co-pilot of AF447

-Bruno Pelajo, Brazilian

-Marcela Pellizzon, Brazilian

-Ferdinand Porcard, Brazilian

-Sonia Maria Cordeiro Porcaro, Brazilian

-Deise Possamai, Brazilian

-Luciana Seba, Brazilian

-Shen Zuobing, about 40, Chinese; former material section chief, Benxi Iron & Steel

-Ana Carolina Silva, Brazilian

-Angela Cristina de Oliveira Silva, Brazilian

-Joao Marques Silva, Brazilian

-Jose Souza, Brazilian

-Adriana Sluijs, Brazilian

-Sun Lianyou, 49, Chinese; director of smelting plant, Benxi Iron & Steel

-Rita Szarvas; Hungarian; therapist at a Budapest center for children with motor disabilities. Her 7-year-old son was also aboard, but his name was not released.

-Maria Vale, Brazilian

-Francisco Vale, Brazilian

-Paulo Vale, Brazilian

-Eithne Walls, 29; Irish; doctor

-Solu Wellington Vieira de Sa, Brazilian

-Xiao Xiang, 35, Chinese; associate research fellow at the Chinese Academy of Sciences in Beijing

-Rino Zandonai; Trentino area, Italy.

-Christiane Zeuthen; Danish

-Zhang Qingbo, 54, Chinese; manufacturing department head, Benxi Iron & Steel

-Luigi Zortea; Trentino area, Italy.

www.sfgate.com.../n/a/2009/06/02/international/i073521D62.DTL&tsp=1

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by reugen
reply to post by lunchmanstan

its ridiculous, all the ships in transatlantic offshore races are being tracked by satellite 24/7 for example, they can be followed on a realtime website showing their current position. That a transatlantic Airbus A330-200 filled with people just can disappear is total bull, someone is lying and deliberately witholding intel.

[edit on 2009/6/5 by reugen]

but French military spokesman Christophe Prazuck said extreme cloudiness' prevented US satellites from helping.

So that about cancels out those systems.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join