Debris removed from the Atlantic is not from the airplane of Air France, says Aeronautics

page: 3
75
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I doubt a ship shot it down, why then all the debris and oil leaving a trace? Modern ships and subs won't leave much of a trace if any at all. I'm sure it would be easier to plant a bomb on the plane.

In my opinion there was either a bomb on the plane or the plane broke up very suddenly for some reason. Possibly a serious design flaw that will cost Air Bus big bucks to fix so they would rather keep quiet and fix the planes slowly and without the press finding out.




posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever
 


i thought the same thing. it sounds like this guy is saying he saw the crash??!!

In a few days the media have said,

- it broke up in mid air
- it did not break up in mid air
- it was flying too slow
- it was hit by lightning
- there was a bomb threat
- oil slick is a planes slick
- oil slick is not a planes

man, how much more crap are we going to get fed before they tell us what really happened.



posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
reply to post by Lebowski achiever
 


i thought the same thing. it sounds like this guy is saying he saw the crash??!!

In a few days the media have said,

- it broke up in mid air
- it did not break up in mid air
- it was flying too slow
- it was hit by lightning
- there was a bomb threat
- oil slick is a planes slick
- oil slick is not a planes

man, how much more crap are we going to get fed before they tell us what really happened.



You can always get off your backside and go there yourself and search.



[edit on 5-6-2009 by zorkthegreat]



posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I can't believe no one has brought this up . . .

Perhaps it is a missing plane from 9/11?



posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Anyone here ever seen the American television show LOST? In that show the plane the characters are on disappears mysteriously and an outside group covers up what really happened with the remains of a different plane for disinformation purposes.

It has been noted that television media, movies, etc. have been somewhat notorious (at least in alternative places like here) for giving strange signs to particular dates. Example being Neo from The Matrix having on his passport an expiration date of 9/11/2001.



posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
So stated before they found an aircraft seat floating, what airline was the seat from?



posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Given the location, possible drug cartel crashed recently in the area. Any number of reasons why, malfunction, weather, pilot error, etc.

This would not be reported by the cartel obviously. Governments and media would not be aware except if they were searching for something else.

This purely speculation on my part but covers the criteria plausibly.


Mike



posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Error - sorry.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by mmiichael]



posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Why do I recall something about last radio report of electrical interferences in the instrument panel and a possibility of it being hit by lightning

I dunno, I thought planes could withstand lightning strikes anyway and surely the pilot would have to report before entering a storm.

I am more interested in finding out the definite last radio messages to the tower.
It's all very bermuda triangle at the moment.

Added: Why does 9.11 have to play a part in this.
So even if there was 2 people who go with the 9.11 coverup thing why bring down a plane load of people to get to 2 people.
I also laughed when someone earlier said "hmmmm" because 2 steel workers was on board, the word steel seems to have been hijacked (no pun intended) as being a word associated with 9.11 and thermite.
Not everything has to link to 9.11, or did they wait 8 years to kill 2 people who believe 9.11 was an inside job on a plane full of people as opposed to snuffing these 2 people who nobody has heard of in private.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by keepithush]



posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepithush
Why do I recall something about last radio report of electrical interferences in the instrument panel and a possibility of it being hit by lightning

I dunno, I thought planes could withstand lightning strikes anyway and surely the pilot would have to report before entering a storm.

I am more interested in finding out the definite last radio messages to the tower.
It's all very Bermuda triangle at the moment.


No its not, its nowhere near that region. The only anomaly there is the South Atlantic Anomaly.



posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Removed

[edit on 5-6-2009 by zorkthegreat]



posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Thanks for the great responses.

Yes this is very very strange and to see it reported on more western news adds a bit more credibility to the Brazilian site.

It really does seem like thye are keeping something from us... is it another roswell incident? (wild guess btw)



posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
this is rather odd, when they said that they found the remains of the plane, I kind of joked with my husband, told him it wasn't from the plane, it was from the ship that the plane landed on when it fell from the sky. after he thought about it, he said he was surprised such a thing hasn't happened before.

there's alot of crap out there in the ocean, and well, just by the pictures I've seen of the ocean currents in the area, I can see how some of that crap could gather along the equator.



posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorkthegreat

This is relevant how?


Error

posted to wrong thread.

Again Sorry



posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorkthegreat

Originally posted by keepithush
It's all very Bermuda triangle at the moment.


No its not, its nowhere near that region. The only anomaly there is the South Atlantic Anomaly.


I didnt mean Bermuda Triangle literally, I meant it had the same sort of mystery to the story at the moment.

Although I am glad you answered because I havent heard of the Atlantic anomaly before I dont think, so thanks for something new to check out.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by keepithush]



posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Air France crash was a cover-up.

The real AF477 might have been switched and remodified/given to dark agencies to stage another terrorist attack. Presumed 228 people onboard might have been killed/experimented or converted to spies.



posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion
Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Air France crash was a cover-up.

The real AF477 might have been switched and remodified/given to dark agencies to stage another terrorist attack. Presumed 228 people onboard might have been killed/experimented or converted to spies.


Don't be silly, they can just reuse an old plane or an out of service one.



posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   


Industry players on board missing plane


good info on a few of the passengers here.

www.upstreamonline.com...




posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed



Industry players on board missing plane


good info on a few of the passengers here.

www.upstreamonline.com...



And what would killing them gain? Hmm Nothing. NO news here.



posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorkthegreat

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion
Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Air France crash was a cover-up.

The real AF477 might have been switched and remodified/given to dark agencies to stage another terrorist attack. Presumed 228 people onboard might have been killed/experimented or converted to spies.


Don't be silly, they can just reuse an old plane or an out of service one.



Don't be silly. So obvious a cover-up. Not a single human dead body or part found.





new topics
top topics
 
75
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join