It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debris removed from the Atlantic is not from the airplane of Air France, says Aeronautics

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
reply to post by mikesingh

nice map but your explanation is too simple.. too mundane for me.

beside with that scenario there would have been radio contact (that mayday call...) made by the pilots

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
my theories on this are either...

1. Terrorism -beginning to look likely but whats the point of blowing it up over the sea with minimum casualties? also where is ANY of the wreckage? not everything would sink

2. Storms- also possible but unlikely as ,modern planes are fitted with materials designed against weather.

3. A new Bermuda Triangle- also a possibility but i cannot find reports of things just vanishing in that area

4. UFO's - could of taken the plane but i think they needed a huge craft for that.

5. Plane flew over a "free fire" zone - could be and the military are covering up that they shot it down

6.plane flew near a USO base- also a possibility that it flew into the perimeter of a USO base which resulted in a accident..pilots reported seeing orange lights in the area...

atm any possibility could be the cause but for it to vanish is truly a mystery if they don't find ANY wreckage in the next 1-2 weeks i think more extreme possibilities will have to be explored like those above..

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
not even a story anymore at cnn. www.cnn.com

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorkthegreat

whoa this is a strange story... i love ATS for this reason, up-to-date breaking info constantly about the bizare, the unheard, the little heard, the paranormal.. the abnormal.. my dad and brother believe the plane has gone thru a hole in time ala stephen king's langoliers. the damn thing just disappeared, what else could it be..

You mean a portal like this?

Are you trying to get on as many ignore lists as possible?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

not even a story anymore at cnn. www.cnn.com

you have to go into world news and its like the 5th story down..

cnn says,
Wreckage, debris found earlier is not from missing plane, air force says
Conflicting reports over why Air France jet crashed with 228 aboard
Oil slick appears to rule out midair fire or explosion, Brazil minister says
But two Spanish pilots say they saw "intense flash" in area where jet crashed

so whats that tell you... www.cnn.com...

[edit on 5-6-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I don't have time this morning to read through 8 pages of comments but wanted to bring this up. I posted, or tried to post a thread about the threats make to Air France planes only 4 days before this "crash". As usual my threads just don't go anywhere but with this development, it makes you wonder.

www.associatedcontent.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Just to say I have started a thread which hopefully will turn in to a thread concentrating on solely the conspiracy related issues regarding the disappearance of this flight.

Flight A447 The Facts Of The Conspiracy

If anyone is interested or if you want to use this thread its all good I am just thinking about the amounts of threads that might pop up over the weekend because of the contradicting reports world wide.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I call that an ALIEN ABDUCTION because of the other 3 replys about 2 bright lights no explosion could make a airplane disintergrated so much that it will become an ash fast it could be a done by a UFO or ABDUCTION for another PROBING
chances are it is in the middle of atlantic . and too far from an island

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I think it is important to remind French ministre of Defence, Hervé Morin, has not yet officially ruled out a possible terrorist attack. Actually, he said it again this morning. All hypothesis are being investigated. Though a terrorist act is considered as unlikely, it is still not rejected.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
any possibility could be the cause but for it to vanish is truly a mystery if they don't find ANY wreckage in the next 1-2 weeks i think more extreme possibilities will have to be explored like those above..

Extreme possibilities? Like the aircraft flying through a time vortex/stargate?
Hmmm.....Like Steve Fossett. Extreme theories suggested that he had flown into another time dimension!!! Jeeez! But sometime later the wreckage of the single engine Bellanca was found on the side of a mountain in the Inyo National Forest near Mammoth Lakes, California. So much for conspiracy theories!

It's possible that the aircraft made a 'soft' landing on the water and sank without a trace. You wouldn't find any debris in this scenario. Remember the Hudson river crash landing?

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
no coverage on google news either.. news.google.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Mike, if the map and time line you posted is reasonably, accurate would it have been possible to observe descending burning wreckage/fireball from the Canary islands?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

no coverage on google news either.. news.google.com...

You know you dont get news outside of ATS

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
A few days ago, just about everyone strongly reacted to someone's post about a possible UFO being involved. Probably not, but it certaintly appears to be a mystery in the making.

If it was a US carrier, we wouldn't even have this amount of honest disclosure, but Brazil and France don't act as secretively as the U.S. normally does.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
first post, but i think we all need to look at the facts still, which rule out a terrorist bomb. Whatever went wrong was clearly due to the weather.

The pilot radioed in to the air france office and said he was about to fly into very large cumulonimbus cloud, he obviously thought it was going to be a bit of a problem hence why he mentioned it.

Not long after there was a series of automated messages relayed to the ground. Decompression being one of the final messages. So the plane brok up into quite a number of pieces.

As for finding the wreckage now, it will be scattered over a huge area, due to the fact that it happened quite a few days ago, the current will have spread any fragments that were able to float.

And the air force saying they had spotted wreckage, have you ever tried to positively identify something whilst flying past it at over a 100 miles per hour? I havnt but im sure its difficult!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Pilot sees missile near his plane

[edit on 5-6-2009 by zorkthegreat]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
So now the question is where did it go? "215" elite people with certin type of bloodlines. allready retreating to this"land of the lost" or "jurasic park" ?? makes you think of whatsin store for the rest who are left..i think we'd be better off taking our chances but you gotta follow your own path . ReHaB

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

There was no soft landing, the plane broke up into a lot of pieces.

Maybe they are looking in the wrong area for the wreckage, id assume they have studied wind direction and probable current movement.

What if it brok up in the storm cloud and most of the plane bits were carried further west. There were 100mph updrafts that was sucking water out of the ocean.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I just see this, i put in on google the first line from "doomdaily" ¬_¬....it said seats were recovered. It is a bad translation.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Here is one link from Yahoo news, where no mention of them declaring it not to be the flight can be found:

Wreckage Found

There are a number of other sources in the other thread stating debris field widely scattered.

This just show Ministers hugging, more ministers hugging, Ministers
talking about hugging, Aircraft in the Search, more planes in the search and some
old pictures of passengers, and relatives hugging ministers.

But No pictures of any Plane Wreckage.

There's even an animation of what a Plane wreck might look like

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join