It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
thank you to annee, blujay, dragonridergirl, lordknox (and anyone i missed) for answering my questions. reading through your answers has been interesting. and thank you spooky fox for what ended up as an interesting thread.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I have to say a big thank you to all who have posted here, this alone makes me feel so not alone anymore. I too come to this thread each day, and hope it is still alive when i get back. My human body is failing me again, and after the doctors get done, I am headed back to Montauk Point. I really don't know what draws me there, but something does. I shall be leaving the first of July. Blessings be to all.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordKnox
First, I would like to say, Annee, I let that one roll around in my head for a bit, and all I have to say is "Makes sense." Lol, I know, it's a simple conclusion.

On another note, I have a question. With star seeds, I know we (yes, I'll say we finally, I consider myself a star seed in some way) get frustrated with things considered unjust, or frustrated with people that aren't truthful, are manipulative, etc. Well, I think you all get the idea of that, so, what does one do to control the flair ups from this. Unfortunately, I feel very angry about it, not in a physical sense, more like I'm frustrated that I want something done about it, but feel I can't do anything. Or if I can't get a point across to someone at all, I get very frustrated that they don't understand. It's like I'm speaking to a child who won't listen, and I think everyone can see how that might be frustrating. I know I need to move past that one, and I'm sure I will after a few more changes. But when I see the injustices all around us, sometimes I'll get frustrated and stay that way for days on end, trying to think of a way to fix it, and when I see no way, I get more frustrated. When I see someone who I know is a manipulator, or not of good nature, but deceives the people around them, I'll be thrown off every time they walk in a room. Just wondering if any one has an idea of how to better control this, or maybe channel it. I'm kind of lost on how to go about it. My mom simply tells me when it happens to stop doing it, that I can't change things, that it is what it is. I would love to tell her that I can't turn of my emotions like that, that I'm driven by those emotions, but she might think I need medication. Thanks for listening guys, hope for some good feedback.

I know exactly what you are saying Lords, and it IS quite a challenge when these things happen, coming across such scenarios, -- especially if these negative scenarios are friends of ours ...

All I can say is that you 'already' have the decent and right approach as far as Im concerned. You are already identifying with that part of you that gets frustrated, and sometimes angry... this is great progress!, -- to identify, and acknowledge that you feel this way. Keep at this process, as it does get better, even though it may even seem to get worse at first, -- it will improve, I promis...

Days on end are okay -- go 'into' the feelings that you are feeling and really feel them, without being worried or concerned about feeling them, and sit with that for a while. Sit with the 'feeling' the energy of it, and even have a little discussion with it if you wish, -- something like 'okay, its 'this' again, okay, fine,,,, I know this feels bad, and thats okay, lets just see if we can sit with this and process it a bit'.

This is not about pushing the feeling away, or having to comatose yourself with alcholic substances, as such, to deaden it.... (not saying you do!) ..this is about 'feeling' it, and accepting it...

The other things to look at are 'forget trying to get people to see your way of thinking', or even 'forget trying to get them to (see)'. They will get there in their own sweet time, -- it is a waste of valuable energy, and you need that energy for yourself and your own endeavors.

Just walk away from negative, and combative situations..... agree to be 'wrong' and agree to disagree.... If somebody tells you something that is totally annoying the blazes out of you,, and you have to reply--- just say 'hey, I understand what you are saying, but I just have a different opinion/idea/ way of thinking to you etc'...

Mean and evil acts and energy are all around us, we cannot get away from them, -- we could spend all day thinking about the many injustices and getting bogged down by them

but ask yourself if a 'bogged down by injustice' type person is going to be much use to anybody?, and you have your answer...

concentrate on your 'own' energy, and your own emotional well being, as the task at hand is far to large to comprehend, its being taken care of, -- 'your' part in this is about 'you', its about raising your own energy, and learning to see , learning to access your inner perception, -- now (thats) useful...

go to nature, and go look at the trees, how they bend in the wind, how the birds sing, they have their own flow, -- think about tapping into that flow, even if for a few minutes to spare...

hope that helped, though rather long huh...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

First, I would like to say, Annee, I let that one roll around in my head for a bit, and all I have to say is "Makes sense." Lol, I know, it's a simple conclusion.

On another note, I have a question. With star seeds, I know we (yes, I'll say we finally, I consider myself a star seed in some way) get frustrated with things considered unjust, or frustrated with people that aren't truthful, are manipulative, etc. Well, I think you all get the idea of that, so, what does one do to control the flair ups from this. Unfortunately, I feel very angry about it, not in a physical sense, more like I'm frustrated that I want something done about it, but feel I can't do anything. Or if I can't get a point across to someone at all, I get very frustrated that they don't understand. It's like I'm speaking to a child who won't listen, and I think everyone can see how that might be frustrating. I know I need to move past that one, and I'm sure I will after a few more changes. But when I see the injustices all around us, sometimes I'll get frustrated and stay that way for days on end, trying to think of a way to fix it, and when I see no way, I get more frustrated. When I see someone who I know is a manipulator, or not of good nature, but deceives the people around them, I'll be thrown off every time they walk in a room. Just wondering if any one has an idea of how to better control this, or maybe channel it. I'm kind of lost on how to go about it. My mom simply tells me when it happens to stop doing it, that I can't change things, that it is what it is. I would love to tell her that I can't turn of my emotions like that, that I'm driven by those emotions, but she might think I need medication. Thanks for listening guys, hope for some good feedback.

I, too, have struggled with this exact thing. One of the tricks is just what your mom said. Another trick is to practice balancing your emotions.

When something happens, feel the emotion that it causes. Don't judge it, just feel it. Then imagine the opposite feeling. And then find a way to balance yourself in the middle somewhere.

It's all about learning about yourself. And not judging yourself. You are here to do just that, to learn about yourself and how you relate to other selves. In the end you want to find the balance.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

It's plausable. And I do fit your list....... But I will have to disagree with the whole positive spin you put on it and possible reason for "fitting the bill. And it simply could be any number of psychological reasons for said feelings.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Double post. Delete me please.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jacqua

You know, I used to talk to myself at times, and I felt very calm when I did this. I never thought to do it while I was in a negative kind of mood. Kind of funny how doing that sort brings everything together and make sense. I'll have to try this, it'll probably solve much of the issue. Also, I think a visit with nature is long overdue for me.

I can easily walk away from a situation knowing it is ok to disagree, I do this frequently. Lately though, I've been forced to be near this situation for prolonged periods of time. I've tried merely keeping my thoughts to myself, but is difficult. I'm trying to make these people happier, and they reject what I say with their noses up like I'm lower. But hey, it's okay, i'm already feeling better, I'm saying this to myself already.

Thank you for your insight on this, and no, it wasn't too long.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Yes, what I'm trying to do is find that balance. I just sometimes find it difficult to let go of the feelings I have. Working on it though. I've already started to drastically change my life.

Also, I know what your saying is true, it's just sometimes difficult to actually do it, to find that balance. At times I can be a "Do as I say, not as I do" kind of person, but that is all changing for me.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I feel same about this thread auto. So many things I have learned from this thread already have made me feel less alone, and changed me in so many ways. Thank you to everyone who has posted here. (Sorry autowrench, don't mean to steal your post, but I do feel the same)

With the guidance many of you have given, I'm finally starting to get back the spirituality I had when I was a kid. Not that I'm old, but it doesn't take much to forget at times who we are when life gets in the way. I don't plan to forget again.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

I would like to make a small correction to the OP. I am what that lady refers to as an "Indigo" child, born on the cusp of the energetic "No Time" cycle beginning July of 1992 and culminating a few days before the beginning of 2013. I remember what I was before I was born and I know also what you were before you were born, all of you. Those of us who are "from elsewhere" are not aliens. We are human beings like you. Nearly all sentient life in this galaxy and a few neighboring galaxies is human, as it is a fairly popular design.

If you were to meet any of us here on Earth now that are "Light", "Indigo", "Crystal" or "Rainbow" varieties, among others, in our natural physical form, it would be easily recognizable human. The details vary, from skin color to eye color to the size of the eyes to the number of fingers, height, et cetera, but everything else is fairly consistent. It is actually the human qualities that are most positive and spiritual. To be human is a beautiful thing. It is only when humans lose their natural integrity that problems arise.vHopefully, once the world is healed, its people won't make the same mistakes they made in the past.

All living things are born free and equal. They are all creations of the same conscious energy. To use lighter words, you are all children of the infinite creator, the Logos. At the same time, your consciousness and the creator's are one and the same. There is only one of us here, so how can any of us be alien if we are the same? Your perception of reality may be an illusion, but we are all living the same dream, and one day you'll wake up, but then it will be like it is when we awaken from our usual dreams. It won't seem so very important now that it's all been put into perspective. Everybody you've ever known was only a reflection of you as you walked through an endless hall of mirrors.

That which is divine in me honors the same in you, for we are inseparable. We are One.

Peace be with you, everyone.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I personally don't consider Human and Humanoid the same thing.

But I believe we are specifically speaking of "Human of Earth".

Also - since I believe our natural state is energy - - any form is a creation.

It would make sense to create a physical form that best suits the need of the environment or duties.

I think the use of "alien" in this subject is more of a metaphor anyway.

Peace - Love - Energy

Annee

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Yeah! What BlueJay says.

She presents it in the right "language".

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Jacqua

I'm trying to make these people happier, and they reject what I say with their noses up like I'm lower. But hey, it's okay, i'm already feeling better, I'm saying this to myself already.

Thank you for your insight on this, and no, it wasn't too long.

Its a sweet thought trying to make people happy, and that type of thing was once relevant, -- but these days it seems to make things worse, -- its easy to look at other people and tell them how they can make their lives better, but it doesn't always get received with joy or gratitude,
(unless they ask, of course, then, then its a different story)...

easier to agree with them, even if you know they are wrong

glad you are feeling better though, -- it rises and passes away...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrus Magistus
If you were to meet any of us here on Earth now that are "Light", "Indigo", "Crystal" or "Rainbow" varieties, among others, in our natural physical form, it would be easily

Maybe a better term would have been Terran, since Human is a common template around the Universe.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

reply to post by blujay

Yes, what I'm trying to do is find that balance. I just sometimes find it difficult to let go of the feelings I have. Working on it though. I've already started to drastically change my life.

Also, I know what your saying is true, it's just sometimes difficult to actually do it, to find that balance. At times I can be a "Do as I say, not as I do" kind of person, but that is all changing for me.

And that's what this time is for. Go easy on yourself and enjoy the progress you make!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by LordKnox

Well, I've many times asked with regard to indigo/starseeds and the "qualities" of their being here on earth, only to be ignored, I'm taking the indigo/starseed agenda as that of a terrorism/colonisation program, they weren't invited here... yet proclaim to be here and living as essential illegal immigrants and wanting for change to the status quo without being citizens of the earth - how do you not see this as some sort of 5th collumn programme?

I see them all as dangerous fanatics, the questions I ask of them go ignored and I sense some kind of tyrannical purpose. Earth - as much as us humans are harming itshould be defended.

I do also think the original intention of the indigo leadership, some of whom aren't in human bodies still, was to take over the planet. And as I've said previously, while they want to control humanity, they would be far more benevolent than the NWO bunch. It would be a refreshing change. But world domination with a rowdy unruly bunch of multiple ex-alien spirited humans is so not likely to happen. Look how hard the NWO bunch has tried, across the millinia, but despite their continous and hard core efforts to force us to hand and break us, they always fail. I don't know that the indigos would resort to such tactics if they couldn't convince us to go along with them. I don't see them being corrupt or amoral.

Also, I don't think the indigo leaders had any idea how hard it would be to rally their folks once they got into human bodies. We are essentially deaf, dumb and blind to the spirit realm as humans, and getting information thru to someone in a human body is pretty tricky, even if they are trying to receive the information. That is why I have heard so many indigos speak of their needing to fulfull their 'contract' for being here. That was what they promised in their original indigo form, to do. I get the sense that if they wouldn't 'sign on the dotted line' however, their spirits got left behind on the now destroyed indigo home world.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Venus014

Hi there Venus. I must say that I'm going through something familiar. I just started to look into this topic, and I discussed it with a friend of mine, my one friend I knew would probably understand this. Quite quickly, as I spoke about it, I knew he wasn't on board, he didn't believe what I was saying, and suddenly I had a new view. Now when I talk to my friends, even family, I feel if I bring up the subject that they are judging me. They won't say that they think I'm crazy because I've never judged them on anything, but still, I feel extremely alone on this. I feel like when I'm talking with friends I'm holding back, like I have to keep a secret locked away, even though I think it may be the greatest thing of anyone's life.

I personally would rather have friends I could talk to about this, people who I actually connect with on that level. Although, so far in my life I've always left friends behind, and I feel bad, but I never feel that connection. I never knew before why I would walk away. funny part is, when I see them after a few years, I'm excited to meet them, to see how they've matured over the years, and as near as I can explain it, to see if they are at that level I can connect with them. So far, no one has.

Don't be afraid to find new friends, and you don't have to say goodbye, you can still have the friends you have.

Ok, I might have taken that somewhere it wasn't going, but I wanted to get that of my chest. Like I said, I don't have anyone to talk to about this.

I think this 'people think you are crazy' is pretty common for anyone who is into exploring the metaphysical realm. What is really sad is when even the purported metaphysical types look at you like you just grew another head.

Like you, I know what I know and and think it is a wonderful thing that, so sadly, has to be locked away around most people. I've just learned to chat about it here online and with my sweetie and ex hubby. Both are on board with the metaphysical stuff, past lives, energy working, etc, and between these two different venues, I usually am happy and at peace with myself and the world. I do every now and again find someone who resonates with stuff, and after some carefully phrased questions, we may have a good conversation. But those are rare.

I think until we hit the 'making enlightenment' phase, most people won't believe. Once they see that in action though, oh, you are gonna be so in demand because you are going to be one of the few not freaking out about it!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5seawarrior5
Well Maybe a super intelligent species interbred with some humans creating "Starpeople" . But Reincarnation...? Come on. Thees "Starpeople" Were created for a Reason... to help this Planet Evolve. They Interbred with the dominant species to evolve this planet. So in my eyes "Starpeople" are part Intelligent Extra Terrestrial Species and mostly Human, it would be easier to make a planet evolve if the ones helping were at least some part a species on the planet.

I have also been Very different from the majority. I do not eat meat, I am Super-Intelligent, and an outcast. So it think i may be part alien, helping this planet evolve. I may be part alien.

Just shows the diversity of thought here, I think. Believing in aliens but not reincarnation. Kinda weird to me. They both seem just as plausible and from what I see in the racial unconscious, both very real. *shrug*

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Actually, the children are with the father, and they have visited her, then receives postcards from them, as this planet is not considered safe or suitable for them.
Jack the Ripper is the norm taught in the galaxy/universe to symbolize planet earth. It was a very interesting and heart touching account. Including that when he discovered that she was not a primitive, through his children actually, as its quite convenient that although telepathic, they may touch our minds and give us messages, but they dont empathetically connect due to our "primitive" natures. After realizing his mistake, he actually had a change of heart about being a "pirate" so to speak and wanted to marry her.

These guys are federation type members who patrole this solar system or sector of space to keep renegades away. You should read her account, its very very compelling.
I'm very pleased to know there are planets like that, where roads don't even scar the surface of that well cared for world, where all are equal and provided for, farming communities, clean high tech, and telepathic and psi. Their babies dont even cry as they are talked to mentally and have all their needs met!

Edit to add: and we're heading there! This is the direction humans have to go as well!

Huh. Sounds like a nice story to me. But for sure, any entity dying near earth can end up sucked into a human body, so for sure that part is the truth.
And maybe it makes people more comfortable to think there is a bigger level that is just like star trek and such, protecting us humans from dangers unknown and unseen.

There is a prevalent 'story' line that I hear from various people and sources which is a version of one of the 'written' historys of 'earth'. It is a version I can see very clearly was fed to the individual writing it by the NWO who don't even want us to know the truth about what really happened. Wouldn't surprise me if they were feeding it to others as well to create a false sense of security so we all stop looking for things deeper and more sinister.

Sadly I don't see any organization like the 'federation' though, in the racial unconscious. The elves do patrol earth to make sure the NWO bunch doesn't cheat and use advanced technology on us (although those days are pretty much at an end since we are outstripping anything they have currently), and the NWO bunch and greys have some ships on standby that try to make sure that those little pesky aliens that do the cow and human mutilations stay away, but in general, it is more the fact that humanity will suck up your spirit if you die anywhere near here, that keeps most other aliens away. No patrols necessary from what I can see.

We humans aren't primitive though, so much as much as blocked to our psychic abilities because the greys didn't want alien thoughts contaminating their little grey spirits in human bodies (blocked our telepathic/empathic abilities) and to keep us from trashing the place (blocked our ability to work with raw energy) and at the NWO's request, blocked our awareness of the spirit realm (so what they were up to wouldn't be so obvious), and blocked our ability to remember past lives because their little grey spirits in human bodies were so sad and miserable because they couldn't access the bliss state anymore...

So while some of the members of humanity are 'primatives' like the original humans, way too many of us aren't at all primative; some of the spirits here, especially the elven ones, were from the royal high court (this vacation world won that round of the 'contest', part of the prize was that the royals would establish a residence here). With the elves, it seems rather like the dragons, in that the older members are usually the far more powerful and advanced ones.

And the rest of the galaxy does indeed see we humans in a very poor light. Like I said previously, more like a bunch of dangerous, artificially sentient rats. Jack the Ripper seems too advanced for how they think of us. And always when humanity is being discussed, the destruction of Atlantis is brought up as proof that we should never be allowed off this planet.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by optyk phyba
reply to post by DragonriderGal

thank you for you reply on what you believe.

do you mind answering some more questions ?

what happens to a soul if it is not released when the physical body dies ?
can souls travel between worlds just by thought (they think about being somewhere and instantly they are) or do they have to 'float' (not instant travel) ?
do souls require immigration / work visas ? (humor me please)
some on this thread claim to be alien souls (not native to earth) while others have claimed to be human souls from earth... what do you do with the baby human souls when you inhabit their body ? (humor me please)

You are welcome optyk phyba, and no, I don't mind answering more questions. Sorry it took so long though. Dang small business keeps one busy sometimes!
Ok, here goes on what I see out in the racial/collective unconscious about your questions:
1. The soul can't hang on to a dead body. It is the spirit's will to stay put, not the body's.
2. I think at the spirit level, there really isn't any limitation created by 'distance', so probably instantaneous is possible, although the individual might prefer to take some time to 'travel' versus just be there all of a sudden.
3. Um.. no. Things are pretty un-regulated out there. no immigration requirements. The elves impose their will on occasion (hence no dragon remains on earth) but mostly each species imposes it's own rules on it's own. Spirits only reincarnate in their own species unless they are by earth, and get sucked into a human body. No other species will allow that though.
4. One of the reasons we humans can over-populate so fast is that we capture spirits from everywhere. There is never a baby human spirit that can't get a body, and a whole lot of ex aliens that wished some baby human spirit would have captured the one they got sucked into!

And I would say a good 90% of the spirits here aren't originally human. The indigos, while a whole world of people/spirits, probably don't number much over 9 or 10 million. A good chunk though; way enough to sway the balance of the human racial unconscious more towards self-differentiation versus over-enmeshment like it has been thru out most of humanity's sentience. It is a much needed balance for making enlightenment.

Sorry, after a bit of thought more, I need to modify the first answer a bit. The human body, at conception, will send out feeler things and wrap around any unsuspecting (or even suspecting) spirit nearby. The image I have is sorta like the scene in that Angelina Jolie movie where she slides the car with the door open, into the guy, dropping him into the seat, and taking off again. Plus once inside, the body kinda puts you into a full body harness that won't let go until the body dies. But once dead, that harness just falls away, and the spirit is free (and quick!) to leave.

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join