It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
DragonriderGal, my hat is off to you for that. Balance is the key, in all things. Everything has polarities, one and the other, and finding a balance between the two is hard but worth the effort. I like to say that I walk between the worlds, on a balance between good and evil, going neither way, but using power from both. Between the Earth world, and the Spirit world. I cannot live in the Spirit world yet, and cannot stay in the Earth word for too long. I meditate a lot, as you may guess. I like to think of the Creator(s) as being both male and female, two polarities of the same thing. One last thing, do not lose yourself in anything. Stay real in all things.

Thanks autowrench.

I do agree, finding the balance is crucial! I am trying to walk more in the spirit world too, and once enough humans hit physical enlightenment, it looks like it will be a lot easier get and stay in the spirit/light body, with the option of switching back and forth at will.
I tend to see 'god' as the overarching sentience of the human race. I see it as all of our highest selves combined into one, which has our highest and best interests at heart, because, well, it is US.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordKnox
Quite quickly, as I spoke about it, I knew he wasn't on board, he didn't believe what I was saying, and suddenly I had a new view. Now when I talk to my friends, even family, I feel if I bring up the subject that they are judging me.

Always remember "Student/Teacher - Teacher/Student"

You are always the "Student" - you are always the "Teacher" - - - anyone you come in contact with is always the student - is always the teacher.

Look at someone for what they can teach you.

Everyone remembers that one teacher that was special. That one teacher that made you open your mind. That one teacher who made you care.

What was it that was so special about that teacher? Did they somehow make you look at the world as a wonder? Did they make you question yourself or why life was a certain way? Or where they clinical?

If you approach someone with "I am lonely - I am alone - I need you to believe me - etc. - you are putting out negative energy.

If you embrace this wonderful thing/belief that completely energizes you - in every way - and need to share it - you are then putting out the right energy - positive energy.

Don't over do it (it scares people) - - but be happy - radiate wonderful energy - - - let people want to be you - to have what you have.

Say something like - "I've embraced a new way of thinking/viewing the world". Perhaps offer them a simple introductory book about metaphysical energy (don't jump right into the alien thing). If they show interest - give them bits and pieces. Encourage them to take a meditation class. Go together to a Spiritual Living center.

Remember "culture is the hardest thing in the world to change"

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
There has been alot of talk in the thread in recent days over Mother Earth and the nature of our relationship to mother earth. Two nights ago I had a bit of a convoluted dream about Earth, and it's consciousness, and well, lets say it is simply screwed, but in many ways makes sense.

This concept also messes with many things such as established methods of thought.

If you are brave, and ready to unleash a real mind screw, watch the three videos on the thread. I am still a little unnerved by my own thoughts. Yet, I know I am pretty close in these videos to what was imparted, I am off in a few areas, a little, but pretty damn close.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

reply to post by Venus014

Ok, I might have taken that somewhere it wasn't going, but I wanted to get that of my chest. Like I said, I don't have anyone to talk to about this.

Neither do I, which makes this forum so nice. It's a lonely world when you realize the truth! But I'd much rather have the knowledge than be blissfully ignorant

Yes! In my entire life - I have met only one person who was the "real deal" and on the same level as me - - but he was still awakening. Our lives took different roads - - as if it was planned that we should not be together.

My guides actually steer me away from groups - saying "beware of false prophets" - - - and that I am only to listen and be guided by them.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I certainly try to learn everything I can from anyone, as there is always a new way to look at something. Right now I know I'm supposed to be re-learning some lessons I had once known and somehow let go off. (And I don't mean science class, definetly on the topic of life and such, haha,)

As for negative energy, when I first learned this, and I knew it true, my vibration was very high, and I was very excited to let someone know. I presented it to a few people in a very easy manner, not telling them I was an alien of course, but about energy, something I had been trying to discuss even before. The negative energy came after, I suppose for me it is difficult to maintain high energy as the people near me are filled with nothing but negative energy. I used to think of myself as a light in the middle of a very dark room, that was when I was in very high vibration. Now, I feel I'm having to get that light back on, something that I'm trying, but I need to fix a few wires first.

Not gonna lie, I'm feeling very good now. I'll keep the negative to a minimum from now on. Or the positive to a maximum. I think that one sounds better.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I would like to find people to participate in Empathy Meditations, check out my thread and see if you can chip in as well.

Empathy Brigade

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Yes! In my entire life - I have met only one person who was the "real deal" and on the same level as me - - but he was still awakening. Our lives took different roads - - as if it

I think my mom, around 70, was one for sure, but she is still asleep. She was placed in a horrific regressive situation, I am sure it was a major Draco bloodline based on the emotional dynamics, not sure why she was placed there. However there are many I think in this generation, but very few are able to wake up.

She is a very strong manifester, and connects to things amazingly, however, she is so asleep I think literally it is too late for her to catch on.

I think at 9 years old she went to the store, and 4 brand new quarters were manifested for her right there on the railroad track, and she heard a voice say "these are for you", which she took to be god since she was praying she had some money.

She runs home, and was beat bad, called a witch for stealing, and sent to bed with no supper.

I wonder how many people like here are in society, that were repressed. These ET's must be a little frustrated. I mean it does not take much work for a cork to float, however it does sometimes take alot of work to find out what is holding it down.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

The negative energy came after, I suppose for me it is difficult to maintain high energy as the people near me are filled with nothing but negative energy. I used to think of myself as

In recent months, my energy has reached a discord level. Keep in mind, you are causing as much discord with lower vibration people without even opening your mouth, but when you do say something, they now has something to put their frustrations on.

Example, lately I think people are sensing my aura from say 20 feet away. I went to go town an escalator today, and the guy ahead whips around as sort of a reflex, thinking I was say 12 inches away trying to get by, and then he is all confused, wondering why he did that. He might not be aware of his own PSY abilities.

This happens 10-20 times a day, I caught onto this a few months ago, but took me a while. One guy one day seated two seats ahead of me on the bus, turned around to tell me off for bothering him, and he was all surprised when there was a full empty seat between us, he was really confused. So they know something is wrong, they sense it on some level, but they can't put a word to it.

Another thing I notice, is the more I do the love, compassion, and gratitude meditation, I can make people sleepy on the bus. Today the lady next to me almost missed her stop, she all the sudden jumps up and claims, I don't know what happened, I think I was dreaming. This is not an isolated incident, the energy takes on a calming nature and because of the high vibration will actually put people asleep a little.

So with this in mind, you come along and make a claim, and they just trounce it, and I bet they do not even logically know why, they are reacting to the other information they cannot put a handle on, where they want to say something, but have no reason until you give them one.

In recent months I catch myself making really direct eye contact, and there are some really soft souls on the planet, and I do not mean harm, but I can be a little piercing in recent days. So I make sure I smile a little more, or follow through by asking them how the day is, or directions I do not need, and things like this, so they do not think I am challenging them and stuff.

So if you have a ET vibration, I am not sure if mine is, but it was recently suggested it was high, you are already disturbing them. And as you awake, possibly it will cause even more discord, and at some point you will just find new friends.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

I think my mom, around 70, was one for sure, but she is still asleep. She was placed in a horrific regressive situation, I am sure it was a major Draco bloodline based on the emotional dynamics, not sure why she was placed there. However there are many I think in this generation, but very few are able to wake up.

Yes - I'm sure she was. I do believe many of us are generational.

My mom saw - Auras - dead people - premonitions etc - - - but never mentioned it to me until shortly before she crossed over. I think it had to do with the fact she was raised Catholic.

However - she did raise us with metaphysics and power of positive thinking. She was one of the original members of Dr. Ernest Holmes church in Los Angeles - - Religious Science.

I do believe we are now in a Quickening - - that there is some kind of shift coming - - which is one reason for the increase in Awareness.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I suppose for me it is difficult to maintain high energy as the people near me are filled with nothing but negative energy. I used to think of myself as a light in the middle of a very dark room, that was when I was in very high vibration. Now, I feel I'm having to get that light back on, something that I'm trying, but I need to fix a few wires first.

Not gonna lie, I'm feeling very good now. I'll keep the negative to a minimum from now on. Or the positive to a maximum. I think that one sounds better.

LOL
- - I moved out in the middle of nowhere on 2 acres in the desert.

I am now living in peaceful energy.

Prior to that - I felt like Tam in Ep#68 "Tin Man" of Star Trek's Next Generation.

en.wikipedia.org...(TNG_episode)

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
this comment brought to you by the MIB!

all joking aside, you people claim to be aliens in human bodies or whatever.
wouldnt you have ceased to be aliens when you were born as humans?

if it looks like a duck , and walks like a duck, its not an alien.

If you used to be an alien, no, being in a human body still leaves many of the 'spirit origin' values/assumptions intact. That is why this world is so full of so many people who think their way is right; because as that alien they used to be, they were right but when you mix them in with all the other alien 'values', it makes a huge mess.

Just an example; I was an ex-dragon rider, a predator-type being that hunted alone without any desire for much connection or involvement with others. My siblings were all ex-unicorns (yah, right, unicorns aren't real) who's focus was on keeping the family working together as a whole.

Of course, coming from such a screwed up family, that was pretty unrealistic, but even still 90% of the time, I was so at odds with what everybody else in the family thought and wanted. I joined the military, none of them even believe in carrying a gun. They think we all had to pull together to rescue my younger brother who is pretty dysfunctional (after my mom died and her husband threw him out). I thought he finally needs to learn to take care of himself. They can talk to each other on the phone for hours about their kids, their jobs, their hubbies/boyfriends; I can't tolerate more than a few minutes. A lot of other things like that, but basically what it comes down to, I've figured out, is they all have the instinctive 'herd' mentality; I so don't.

So yah, what alien species you used to be plays a large role in what kind of 'values' and assumptions you have about yourself and life in general.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Yes - I'm sure she was. I do believe many of us are generational.

In some respects I see these Star Seeds in two roles. They might in effect be genetic blockers. Lets say 5000 years out there was a problem and this world was traced back to the source of the problem, and the major strains were identified of where the problems were to happen in the future, what a perfect gentle block.

You go back in time, switch out the children that were to be born with children of a different DNA sequence through abductions, and get souls to take those bodies with more spirituality. So basically you divert the timeline slowly, through small changes, and blocking the bad strains of the DNA that is not desired in the future.

We do this process now with blocks on a DNA level to manipulate virus's and stuff, if you expand that to a process where you are in control of time and space, it is really a simple concept.

This is what I am thinking, I might put it in a video someday when I get it refined. However in a way they could be manipulating the future, but not through death, but replacement. Quite a tricky concept actually.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Venus014

Ok, I might have taken that somewhere it wasn't going, but I wanted to get that of my chest. Like I said, I don't have anyone to talk to about this.

Neither do I, which makes this forum so nice. It's a lonely world when you realize the truth! But I'd much rather have the knowledge than be blissfully ignorant

Yes! In my entire life - I have met only one person who was the "real deal" and on the same level as me - - but he was still awakening. Our lives took different roads - - as if it was planned that we should not be together.

My guides actually steer me away from groups - saying "beware of false prophets" - - - and that I am only to listen and be guided by them.

I don't hear my guides as much as feel what I am supposed to do or not do. Then again, those 'feelings' are probably them! I was always 'pushed' away from church, back when I thought that was what I was supposed to be doing. The group thing does not appeal to me at all. I'm glad to know I am not alone in that, too!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by optyk phyba
reply to post by DragonriderGal

thank you for you reply on what you believe.

do you mind answering some more questions ?

what happens to a soul if it is not released when the physical body dies ?
can souls travel between worlds just by thought (they think about being somewhere and instantly they are) or do they have to 'float' (not instant travel) ?
do souls require immigration / work visas ? (humor me please)
some on this thread claim to be alien souls (not native to earth) while others have claimed to be human souls from earth... what do you do with the baby human souls when you inhabit their body ? (humor me please)

You are welcome optyk phyba, and no, I don't mind answering more questions. Sorry it took so long though. Dang small business keeps one busy sometimes!
Ok, here goes on what I see out in the racial/collective unconscious about your questions:
1. The soul can't hang on to a dead body. It is the spirit's will to stay put, not the body's.
2. I think at the spirit level, there really isn't any limitation created by 'distance', so probably instantaneous is possible, although the individual might prefer to take some time to 'travel' versus just be there all of a sudden.
3. Um.. no. Things are pretty un-regulated out there. no immigration requirements. The elves impose their will on occasion (hence no dragon remains on earth) but mostly each species imposes it's own rules on it's own. Spirits only reincarnate in their own species unless they are by earth, and get sucked into a human body. No other species will allow that though.
4. One of the reasons we humans can over-populate so fast is that we capture spirits from everywhere. There is never a baby human spirit that can't get a body, and a whole lot of ex aliens that wished some baby human spirit would have captured the one they got sucked into!

And I would say a good 90% of the spirits here aren't originally human. The indigos, while a whole world of people/spirits, probably don't number much over 9 or 10 million. A good chunk though; way enough to sway the balance of the human racial unconscious more towards self-differentiation versus over-enmeshment like it has been thru out most of humanity's sentience. It is a much needed balance for making enlightenment.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiQuiD_FuSioN
Sometimes I feel like I don't "belong" here, but that may be because I'm depressed and introverted.

I guess this means I'm not an "Indigo" child. Instead, I'm most likely a normal bumbling human being whose destiny leads a loud, boring, sad end.

I'm not special. Never was and probably will never be anything useful to this universe except to take up space and provide the real special people a place where they can use me as a stepping ladder.

It's really sad when I realize this. If only I could change the world somehow.

Ow... your life sounds quite painful! And changing the world isn't necessary. You need only change yourself.

Please consider that you can make a huge difference in your life if you get some counseling. So much of the suffering we do is all self-imposed based on often erroneous things we learned as a child, and a good counselor is really just an external consultant who can help you see things you can't because you are in denial about them.
And it is never too late to do that sort of reframing of your life. While everyone is unique on some level, whether or not you are 'special' all depends on you.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
All I mean by it is the aliens are pro-human and help protect us, or they are anti-human and seek to enslave us. Now, from we human's view point, enslavement is bad, so there for the anti-human bunch definitely are more 'evil'-like, eh?

No in-between? No individual thought? No protesters? No Freedom Fighters?

I just can't look at humans and their diversity - - - then believe any alien race is of single thought or agenda.

I do believe the Terra Papers - - so I do understand the enslavement angle - - and understand getting us out of our "lie". But at what level of dimension is this? Is it physical creation - pure energy consciousness - - or somewhere in between?

It is quite complex.

As I do believe in the I AM - Creator - as the origin of energy consciousness - - and the Russian Doll effect spread out from there. Even Starseeds are probably of different levels of dimensions.

I seem to be of the Pleiadian lineage. But - that is also where Enki escaped to. Has he evolved in a peaceful benevolent manner or does he still want power & control. How benevolent is benevolent - - or is it a sheep in wolves clothing?

Well, the main players are the ones I was looking at. Like any real life situation, there are all of the other above too, although from what I see out there in the racial unconscious, most of the aliens pretty well just keep out of the way, other than the Jue-sah, the Elves, the greys and the tall skinny blue people. I have never read the Terra Papers though.

Now we humans are all of those things you mentioned, for sure. We are all those aliens and then some. That is why humanity is such a mess, and why any one world government is so not possible. All those different values all mixed together with no one human group having the power to make all the other human groups to agree to their 'right' version of stuff, not that there aren't a lot of various groups trying!

And the enslavement thing is very much this dimension. The Jue-sah think that they for sure deserve to own us humans as their slaves, and gosh darn it, they are going to get us if it kills them (and us).

This 'dimension' thing seems much more slippery, I think. So much of it seems to be just people talking about stuff they heard other people talking about. I don't see a lot to it, myself. Once we make enlightenment, we will be on a different level, I think---almost phased into another kind of reality, but I don't know if I would call it a dimension.

Now I do think the demons come from an alternate reality of some sort; perhaps you could call it a dimension--I usually do, but for sure they aren't more spiritually evolved. *shrug* This is stuff that just isn't that clear out in the racial/collective unconscious, from what I can see. Sadly the dimension thing ends up feeling like one of those airy fairy things to me.

And while I can't get any feel for this Enki being, I do know NONE of the aliens have our best interests at heart. They have their own (and rightfully so). Now if protecting us does serve their best interests at times, those aliens will help us, but just like here, every group has it's own agendas which may or may not be benevolent.

Always I would ask any group, human or otherwise, what are your intentions for helping us, and what is in it for you. If they can't answer or try to answer with some new-agey feel good "oh just because we love you" kind of answer, really consider if you want their help. There may be a serious price to pay, eventually.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I don't hear my guides as much as feel what I am supposed to do or not do. Then again, those 'feelings' are probably them! I was always 'pushed' away from church, back when I thought that was what I was supposed to be doing. The group thing does not appeal to me at all. I'm glad to know I am not alone in that, too!

Yes! I FEEL. It is hard to explain how you "feel" words.

My body kind of absorbs information like a sponge. No specific area - - but the whole of it.

Yes! I was pushed away from church - back when I thought it was what I was supposed to do. I new it wasn't right - - but like everyone else - I was searching.

I have been blocked from joining groups.

It seems we are supposed to unite in Energy - - not physically.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Well, the main players are the ones I was looking at. Like any real life situation, there are all of the other above too, although from what I see out there in the racial unconscious, most of the aliens pretty well just keep out of the way, other than the Jue-sah, the Elves, the greys and the tall skinny blue people. (

Tall Whites?

Where do they fit in?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The tall whites originated from lyrae, and are also in Orion as well. They were on Mars, and lemuria, and in Telos, actually quite an extensive underground network. These are the ones in my experiences with ets, including greys and nordics in blue uniforms that are in cooperation with the first two, though there is a group that I call the rangers too, and my son shared memories of a few species from childhood, including a lion/man.

Edit to add: there are two ways tall white are used actually. The tall white from Mars and lemuria and Telos, are one type of nordic, often blond haired, or at least some of them are. Then there are the tall whites a race that is reported as albino like with very translucent skin, that is reported to be connected to the US militia/black operations, and whose home planet is very thick cloud cover much like one would picture Saturn.
Also, they fit into real life, as in the universe, and living corporal beings, not the astral plane, or other things such as elves and what not.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by mystiq]

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join