It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
was probably in the best energy state in the past month and i got called into work for 2.5 hours. Why cant the cosmos cut me some slack

If you believe you are multi-dimensional, why is it hard to accept that multi-dimensional beings might be interacting with your state of mind for their benefit?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
to do with my love of absorbing peoples' emotions. the negative ones are not quite so

According to the David Icke material, if you were Draco it would be opposite. Negative emotions would feel good, and love bad. That is how you attract their attention, by sending love, right? Your production goes down.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bracke
I know this may sound weird but my recommendation is to drink a lot of water if you're spiritual body is failing. I have been having a really tough time. I recently drank a lot (I rarely drink this much) and luckily the heaviest rain for a long time is hailing down almost like in Amazonas and I felt a lot better. My father always use to say that I don't drink enough water and that is true.

Blessings

This is so true. I can't get enough water recently.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordKnox
almost feel like the energy is trying to travel up my back and explode out. (Sounds weird, kinda like a tremor up my spine, but gets stuck at the neck. Not sure what that is about,

I suspect that is your Kundalini rising. Mine happened instantaneously, and rose full and out the top of my head when I was sleeping, and I woke up dead bolt straight up in my bed, ouch it hurt. Quite the experience.

I guess the ET's are quite good at activating it apparently, or finding the block, cause it did not take long. Everything seems to be fine, I will trust they know what do do.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I couldnt get through every page in this thread, just up to 10, so if my contribution has already been touched on, apologies..

the premise of this thread reminded me of something i was told by a brilliant psychic/astrologer a few months ago, during a session. fyi, this psych/astro is excellent at her trade, she is used by numerous famous people and has seemingly nothing but rave reviews..

she started off our conversation by telling me that i was apart of a small group (5% of the worlds population) that was born into this world "more spiritually evolved" than the rest. her analogy was like this - 'we are born in at grade 6 level and and the other 95% are born in at kindergarten level.' and hallmarks of these types of 'more spiritually evolved' people fit the 6 points listed in the OP.

so it occured to me, is the 5% of 'more spiritually evolved peoples' actually souls from other worlds, as the OP has said? perhaps my psychic/astrologer has just given this thread topic an accurate figure of the number of "alien/humans" on this earth?

i think its worth a phone call to her to see what she thinks of this thread subject matter fitting in with her "5% theory"..

ps, when the psychic/astrologer informed me of this revelation it felt like a massive weight lifted off my shoulders. a 'this is who you are!' type feeling. she told me that i have an extremely strong 'sense of knowing', and well, reading this thread, it makes quite a bit of sense...

nice thread gang,
RB

[edit on 12/6/09 by raul bloodworth]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It's so nice to see so much positivity! We can infect those around us and keep multiplying it!

Everything in our lives is a mirror for what we are putting out. I try to see anything odd or negative that comes to me as something I must learn from. Notice those sour, angry individuals, they have many troubles. I watch people at my workplace with all their foot pains, skin issues, back problems and I know this is because they have not soothed some emotional pains, or they are not recognizing what they are thinking and doing. Their lives and bodies are mirroring their thoughts and actions. When you take this into account in your own life, it makes working through situations a tad easier, if not easier, at least more understandable.

I start each day with a nature stroll and/or yoga and I focus my intentions on positive, joyful things. I make a fruit smoothie and I set the intent that that food will fill my body with clarity and vibrance. Voila, I feel like a million bucks! There are many challenges, especially now as I work to get through this employment issue. But facing them with positivity and joy beats the heck out of the alternative.

Onward we all go to face our day with optimism and gratefullness! Any negativity will be met with the opposing positivity, and it cannot exist where it is not welcome.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I agree with the topic and feel their are other worldly being inhabiting human bodies for sure 100%. I myself have always felt different as though i was thinking on a different level. Not a necessarily higher level but different than most people. Throughout my life i've always had this weird way of just "seeing" into a person and knowing what lies beneath their exterior. I have found that 99% of the time i am absolutely correct about that particular person and believe that it has kept me from getting into some bad situations. Not to say that i've never gave into my natural temptation and mad a bad choice but the knowledge was there reguardless. i don't really fit the starperson type by the parameters listed but can see some qualities in myself. The phone ringing thing happens constantly. Or to a lesser extent i'll talk about someting and the next time i turn on the tv or the computer that very thing i was talking about is a topic of discussion. Coincidences? absolutely possible, but noethelessi do like the feeling of separatism from teh populous and will continue to enjoy it starperson or not.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by raul bloodworth

i think its worth a phone call to her to see what she thinks of this thread subject matter fitting in with her "5% theory"..

I don't know - - but as I get older I think it is far fewer then I once believed.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If any of you are truly extraterrestrial or even half - you would have the government on your behind...

Does the Government follow you? 'Cause trust me there was only two hybrid aliens I know of that ever existed on this earth - the one called Jesus Christ, and the other the upcoming ruler of last man's rule on earth before a real extraterrestrial enters his body, takes over, and rules from there...

Jesus had His followers who knew of him beforehand, so did the Gov. Kings, etc...
the upcoming prince has the government on their behind, oh!, and people coming up to him, knowing things about him before he did.....

In the end - if you truly came into contact with these beings your head would explode, or you would be in the corner rocking back and forth out of craziness because you wouldn't know what to do....

Remember if you also truly have contact with these beings, and they you - it wouldn't just happen at night in some solitary place, but also in daylight, public, in class rooms, etc.. where it was noisy, etc..etc..etc...

edit: adding also you wouldn't need to call them thru stupid rituals, meditation, and so forth...

[edit on 12-6-2009 by nowshining]

[edit on 12-6-2009 by nowshining]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

well i believe their could be, and i believe that they would also be able to interact directly with us if they so chose.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by nowshining

well considering jesus was vanguarded by angels in private, in the dark, and not in crowded places, your argument is both hypocritical and not based in biblical facts and by biblical facts i mean stuff thats actually in the bible, not that the bible is correct.
and to answer your point, explain the lights over Phoenix and DC. Those were perfectly public events.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Ok.. I will do as I feel the urge.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Im an alien? Wow.

You learn something new everyday eh,

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Another great read. thanks spooky for posting this I look forward to future posts......S&F

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Thanks blujay.
Twill do! Now that I am caught up though, not much left to say!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua
You are completely correct, --

one of the best ways of helping people to change, is just by being yourself,.... making a good impression on them by living with honesty and integrity, and all those things, -- some of it will rub off on them eventually!,

...being a good influence on people, -- I think thats more effective

I look around, and lately I am more aware of the fact that I can see the pain, sadness, and blah blah on peoples faces, --- even more so than ever before, to the point where I dont want to look at them, -- and there are days where I walk out of the house 'feeling' that sadness and pain myself, -- but I force myself to put a smile on my face, and pretend to be happy, even if it is pouring with rain and freezing cold, and somebody has just pushed past me and almost knocked me over, lol

I try offer a genuine smile and kindness to every single person I come into contact with, even if I have to force myself to do so, and even if I have to listen to their sob story and complaining...,

everybody needs a bit of kindness...

Thanks, Jacqua for the back up! What I have found too, is that living your life with honesty and integrity will either irritate others to the point they won't hang around (and that is a good thing!) or they will themselves start shifting because they will be 'rising' to match your pattern/example. See, we all 'dance' the pattern we learn in our family of origin until we decide we don't want to anymore. But if those around us are dancing the old pattern, when we stop, they can't dance that pattern anymore when they are around us.

So predictably, they will try to get us back into the pattern we shared, and if they can't trick, whine, guilt trip, intimidate, or force us back into it, they will either leave or adapt to the new 'steps'. You see it happen all the time in relationships where one or the other stops an addiction, like alcohol. That is why personal growth work is kinda risky. It may very well mean your current relationship won't survive, based as it is, on the old 'dance' pattern.

And living with honesty and integrity is very freeing too. You don't have to try to figure out who wants what, and what is the 'proper' way to act to get approval from so'n'so. I so love that saying "I would rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I am not."

You can just be yourself, (and sometimes that's a challenge in itself!), but if there is something you feel you want to change, it tends to be a bit easier, since you aren't 'changing' to please someone else. There is a very real possibility the change will be successful since it is coming from an internal and personally authentic desire to do so.

And I am pretty sure this fits for all humans whether more recently aliens or not.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordKnox
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Wow, I was actually begining to think that the whole thing was about me doubting the legitimacy of all of this, and should I really be believing it. I mean, I do, but at the same I sort of hate the idea of chasing something that isn't real. I've sort of conditioned myself to question everything to the point that I can't hardly fully believe something. Since I started following this thread though I can stand on my own two feet and say, yeah, I believe this. As difficult as it is for me to do it, and as simple as it may sound, I feel it is time to shed the blocks and start going for it. This whole thread has been ringing truth so much to me, it doesn't matter if my friends think I'm crazy any more, and I don't need someone else to tell me it's okay to believe.

Okay, that was very sloppily written, but I'm not sure how else to put it. Thanks everyone, I hope we can all learn from each other for a long, long time to come.

A good success story, LordK.
Truly, you aren't alone! And it sounds like you are mostly awakened, which will put you in the minority and subject to ridicule and people thinking you are crazy because they can't really relate anymore, nor do they want to. Most people I have found, really don't want to look outside the safety of the 'box' we have been tricked into thinking is 'reality'.

But have no fear, things will increasingly start shifting and soon you'll be able to say, Ha, I already know all this! And you won't be trying to play 'catch-up' like a lot of the currently sound-asleep 'skeptics' and nay sayers will be.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
yeah always thought pretty close to mars :-)

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nowshining
In the end - if you truly came into contact with these beings your head would explode, or you would be in the corner rocking back and forth out of craziness because you wouldn't know what to do....

Don't be so silly. Jesus was married for most of his life. You sell yourself too short.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Thanks, Jacqua for the back up! What I have found too, is that living your life with honesty and integrity will either irritate others to the point they won't hang around (and that is a good thing!) or they will themselves start shifting because they will be 'rising' to match your pattern/example. See, we all 'dance' the pattern we learn in our family of origin until we decide we don't want to anymore. But if those around us are dancing the old pattern, when we stop, they can't dance that pattern anymore when they are around us.

So predictably, they will try to get us back into the pattern we shared, and if they can't trick, whine, guilt trip, intimidate, or force us back into it, they will either leave or adapt to the new 'steps'. You see it happen all the time in relationships where one or the other stops an addiction, like alcohol. That is why personal growth work is kinda risky. It may very well mean your current relationship won't survive, based as it is, on the old 'dance' pattern.

And living with honesty and integrity is very freeing too. You don't have to try to figure out who wants what, and what is the 'proper' way to act to get approval from so'n'so. I so love that saying "I would rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I am not."

You can just be yourself, (and sometimes that's a challenge in itself!), but if there is something you feel you want to change, it tends to be a bit easier, since you aren't 'changing' to please someone else. There is a very real possibility the change will be successful since it is coming from an internal and personally authentic desire to do so.

And I am pretty sure this fits for all humans whether more recently aliens or not.

What you said about people not hanging around you lol, that is so true
in my last job at the fashion empire!- the people that I worked with, especially the girls, just seemed to stay away from me. I used to get on with most of the guys, but the conversation was pretty much dribble, -- what did you do on the weekend? -- did you go out? -- and then it was about how wasted they got,
.... I couldnt understand how they can still get 'excited' about those things...

It wasnt that the girls didnt 'like' me as such, no no... they were all very civil to me, -- they seemed to look at me with a mixture of curiosity and fear...,They never asked me to go to their lunches with them...

I used to watch them go, and Id say to myself.... welll..., I 'could' get upset about this, but honestly.... do I really want to sit there and listen to their dribble conversation...lol, No!

It was a strange thing,... well, I say 'was', but I still go in there from time to time and freelance, -- it never ceases to amaze me that out of the 50 odd in that place...there is not 'one'....not ONE single person that I can have a decent conversation with...., that I resonate with in any way... crazy!!

A lot of them drink themselves to oblivion on the weekend, and even at work, the beers start coming out at around 5.30 .... they have long since given up asking me if I want a beer,

There are days when I get so sad, and Im filled with a sense of utter amazement with these odds.....There are practically NO people in my life that I really resonate with. Sure, I have friends in other countries and other States.... but right now, right with me here, there appears to be no-one.

... Of course, I have friends that I hang around, but I cannot even get 'close' to discussing the types of topics that we address on here...

sorry for the lengthy rant guys, Ive gone off again....lol

[edit on

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join