It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
I have to say a big thank you to all who have posted here, this alone makes me feel so not alone anymore. I too come to this thread each day, and hope it is still alive when i get back. My human body is failing me again, and after the doctors get done, I am headed back to Montauk Point. I really don't know what draws me there, but something does. I shall be leaving the first of July. Blessings be to all.

Oh..
I am sorry to hear that you aren't doing so well! I do love your posts and I hope you can figure out what is bringing your physical self down. It would suck to pass over now, with enlightenment so near!

I know this is a bit off topic, but I hope the mods won't mind too much (having already been fined 1000 points, I'd prefer to avoid that again)

Anyway have you heard of EFT? (Emotional Freedom Techniques). The basic premise with it is that we are all one unit, mentally physically emotionally. If we have emotional stuff unaddressed, it will manifest physically, in the form of illness or injury. I actually have a double masters in systems counseling (one in family therapy and one in organizational development) so I know about emotional healing work. This stuff works so much better than any form of therapy I ever learned about; I wished I had found it years ago. Of course it wasn't around years ago, but at least I've found it now.

Anyway, give it a look-see if you like. It is like magic sometimes.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordKnox
First, I would like to say, Annee, I let that one roll around in my head for a bit, and all I have to say is "Makes sense." Lol, I know, it's a simple conclusion.

On another note, I have a question. With star seeds, I know we (yes, I'll say we finally, I consider myself a star seed in some way) get frustrated with things considered unjust, or frustrated with people that aren't truthful, are manipulative, etc. Well, I think you all get the idea of that, so, what does one do to control the flair ups from this. Unfortunately, I feel very angry about it, not in a physical sense, more like I'm frustrated that I want something done about it, but feel I can't do anything. Or if I can't get a point across to someone at all, I get very frustrated that they don't understand. It's like I'm speaking to a child who won't listen, and I think everyone can see how that might be frustrating. I know I need to move past that one, and I'm sure I will after a few more changes. But when I see the injustices all around us, sometimes I'll get frustrated and stay that way for days on end, trying to think of a way to fix it, and when I see no way, I get more frustrated. When I see someone who I know is a manipulator, or not of good nature, but deceives the people around them, I'll be thrown off every time they walk in a room. Just wondering if any one has an idea of how to better control this, or maybe channel it. I'm kind of lost on how to go about it. My mom simply tells me when it happens to stop doing it, that I can't change things, that it is what it is. I would love to tell her that I can't turn of my emotions like that, that I'm driven by those emotions, but she might think I need medication. Thanks for listening guys, hope for some good feedback.

I might suggest that you are finding some resistance to fully believing in all this yourself? The unconscious 'reasoning' kinda goes like "If I can convince other people about all this, then maybe I can put my own doubts to rest". I see it in a lot of the more zealous christians; because really who in their right mind wouldn't have serious doubts about that NWO spun control tool??
So, like Jacqua said, go inside and hang with those feelings; meditate and allow them to show you your own resistance, if that is what is holding this frustration in place.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua

reply to post by Jacqua

I'm trying to make these people happier, and they reject what I say with their noses up like I'm lower. But hey, it's okay, i'm already feeling better, I'm saying this to myself already.

Thank you for your insight on this, and no, it wasn't too long.

Its a sweet thought trying to make people happy, and that type of thing was once relevant, -- but these days it seems to make things worse, -- its easy to look at other people and tell them how they can make their lives better, but it doesn't always get received with joy or gratitude,
(unless they ask, of course, then, then its a different story)...

easier to agree with them, even if you know they are wrong

glad you are feeling better though, -- it rises and passes away...

And even if they ask, don't count on them really wanting to change. Tell them what you see or know and let it go, I've found, because far too many times they are just wanting someone to vent to, or find some better way to manipulate others into changing, so they don't have to. Blah. And, btw, it is quite impossible to make other people 'feel' anything. THEY choose how they feel based on how they perceive and intrepret what you say or do. As always I would say be true to yourself and your process. If others don't like it (read: can't manipulate you as they wish), well then isn't that better to have those kinds of people away from you anyway?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

Nope, sorry but we humans are not at all common, from what I see in the history of humanity in our racial/collective unconscious. I would go further to say that we are probably the youngest sentience species in the galaxy.

Plus the other aliens would go bananas, if there were more of us humans infesting their worlds too. We humans are way too dangerous and unpredictable to have as neighbors.

But definitely, there are a lot of humanoid-type life forms out there.

So where do you get your information?

[edit on 11-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Dang! It figures that I finally get caught up and everyone else has stopped posting. *pout* But I do agree in the basic premise, Mulder. We are mostly all of alien origins. Thanks for the great thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
LOL
- DragonriderGal

Just keep posting - if you have something to say.

We'll catch up.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I am going to do my own thread for this, but I wanted to share this new video on this thread too, because I feel that this is relevant to many, in that at some stage they might have those around them messed with to undermine their direction. This is from my perspective.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
LOL
- DragonriderGal

Just keep posting - if you have something to say.

We'll catch up.

yeah , what she said, !

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Keep going ... like they all said, we'll catch up! I get caught up mostly in the evenings and early mornings.... sometimes I can sneak some in during the work day...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

And even if they ask, don't count on them really wanting to change. Tell them what you see or know and let it go, I've found, because far too many times they are just wanting someone to vent to, or find some better way to manipulate others into changing, so they don't have to. Blah. And, btw, it is quite impossible to make other people 'feel' anything. THEY choose how they feel based on how they perceive and intrepret what you say or do. As always I would say be true to yourself and your process. If others don't like it (read: can't manipulate you as they wish), well then isn't that better to have those kinds of people away from you anyway?

You are completely correct, --

one of the best ways of helping people to change, is just by being yourself,.... making a good impression on them by living with honesty and integrity, and all those things, -- some of it will rub off on them eventually!,

...being a good influence on people, -- I think thats more effective

I look around, and lately I am more aware of the fact that I can see the pain, sadness, and blah blah on peoples faces, --- even more so than ever before, to the point where I dont want to look at them, -- and there are days where I walk out of the house 'feeling' that sadness and pain myself, -- but I force myself to put a smile on my face, and pretend to be happy, even if it is pouring with rain and freezing cold, and somebody has just pushed past me and almost knocked me over, lol

I try offer a genuine smile and kindness to every single person I come into contact with, even if I have to force myself to do so, and even if I have to listen to their sob story and complaining...,

everybody needs a bit of kindness...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Wow, I was actually begining to think that the whole thing was about me doubting the legitimacy of all of this, and should I really be believing it. I mean, I do, but at the same I sort of hate the idea of chasing something that isn't real. I've sort of conditioned myself to question everything to the point that I can't hardly fully believe something. Since I started following this thread though I can stand on my own two feet and say, yeah, I believe this. As difficult as it is for me to do it, and as simple as it may sound, I feel it is time to shed the blocks and start going for it. This whole thread has been ringing truth so much to me, it doesn't matter if my friends think I'm crazy any more, and I don't need someone else to tell me it's okay to believe.

Okay, that was very sloppily written, but I'm not sure how else to put it. Thanks everyone, I hope we can all learn from each other for a long, long time to come.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jacqua

I also see this pain in most people, it's really upsetting, but I've been trying to put the smile on my face as well. The part that disappoints me is when I can feel that someone has convinced themselves that they are actually happy, like the desperation they feel in life is normal. I think being positive and wearing that smile sometimes is enough to get people to feel that bit better, if your positive enough, people can't help but feel it. I'm focusing on taking a few minutes here and there to think nothing but positive, to block out all the "bad" and just think good. I'm trying to get my friends to do the same, my way of getting them to be more spiritual without them knowing it.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

This video may actually explain why it is that, without fail, when you're on the phone or discussing something critical, at that very moment, out of all the others, suddenly the house explodes, the kids errupt into fights, everything goes wrong at that very moment. I have always considered it far too much of a coincidence. Very good video. Safeguarding the positive can take conscious awareness and thought, so that this will lose some of its intended harm, as we become aware of all the tactics used against us.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Jacqua

I also see this pain in most people, it's really upsetting, but I've been trying to put the smile on my face as well. The part that disappoints me is when I can feel that someone has convinced themselves that they are actually happy, like the desperation they feel in life is normal. I think being positive and wearing that smile sometimes is enough to get people to feel that bit better, if your positive enough, people can't help but feel it. I'm focusing on taking a few minutes here and there to think nothing but positive, to block out all the "bad" and just think good. I'm trying to get my friends to do the same, my way of getting them to be more spiritual without them knowing it.

yes yes Lords, it is those inner impulses that make the outer.... very important to censor our thoughts, -- challenging, yeah, lol but important

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

well that, and the basic principle that what can go wrong will, at the absolute time, and under not so ideal conditions. Just like yesterday when I had a day off my summer job, i was probably in the best energy state in the past month and i got called into work for 2.5 hours. Why cant the cosmos cut me some slack

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

strange that he would mention the draco harvesting of emotion. That might have something to do with my love of absorbing peoples' emotions. the negative ones are not quite so pleasant and i want people to be happy because happiness is much more fulfilling, but sadness and jealousy and grief have their immediate uses and almost as much kick to um.

I am not saying i am a reptillian just saying i absorb energy from others, but never in any other way than daily triumphs and tribulations. Did you like that alliteration? Anyway, Its not that i havent had passing thoughts that i was one, before i knew what a "reptilian" was but i am probably not, and i feel that is what was observing me that night years ago.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind

well that, and the basic principle that what can go wrong will, at the absolute time, and under not so ideal conditions. Just like yesterday when I had a day off my summer job, i was probably in the best energy state in the past month and i got called into work for 2.5 hours. Why cant the cosmos cut me some slack

They did.

You have a job.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I would like to say a big thank you to all the people who have posted here. I've been practising some methods mentioned here, and I'm feeling so, well, good, that it's just amazing. i've actually been laughing just thinking about positive things, looking at what used to make me otherwise, and feeling good that I can look at it in a positive manner. I almost feel like the energy is trying to travel up my back and explode out. (Sounds weird, kinda like a tremor up my spine, but gets stuck at the neck. Not sure what that is about, maybe just excited.) I just feel amazing, and this has been going on for a few hours, I'm loving it. I actually wrote a full page worth of these feelings, I even somehow ended up talking about a mission, don't recall how I got there, so that was different, but it's good. Everything is good.

Thank you Mulder for this post, and thank you for everyone who has contributed. I hope I can try contributing more in the future. Lets do some positive things together!

Peace and love.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Good video Souls, very true what you say, -- and a good way of explaining it so it is easy to understand. I like your analogies, -- "You are gonna be TAPPED"...lol

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I know this may sound weird but my recommendation is to drink a lot of water if you're spiritual body is failing. I have been having a really tough time. I recently drank a lot (I rarely drink this much) and luckily the heaviest rain for a long time is hailing down almost like in Amazonas and I felt a lot better. My father always use to say that I don't drink enough water and that is true.

Blessings

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join