It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

Oh.. I remember what I was going to mention, mystiq.
Somewhere back there in those 70 pages, you mentioned you didn't think that the elves and angels were the same energy. I think the problem is that there are two levels of Elves here. One is the High elves, the other, the lesser elves. The high elves are the ones running as arch angels. Their energy is definitely different from the lesser elves. I can't quite remember the rest of the post, but did want to point that difference out.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I read this thread every day, and enjoy it. I'm not one that makes fun of you starseeds; all I can say is that I just don't know. All of the "starseed indicators" resonate with me, I just don't feel it. I'm human. I somewhat envy those of you that KNOW what you are without any reservation. That must feel very secure.

I'd like to ask a question, for any of you that might like to answer it. It's not a challenge, it's a question.

Do any of you have a sense of which entity(s) are performing and what the goal is behind the intrusive abductions?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
That is cool, but ufology isnt about angels either. Again, completely different energy sigs. Ufology is about people that live on various planets and in different types of bodies, though human looking ones or humanoid shape is common. And considering some races are billions of years ahead of us in technology, the reason why so many different looks are similar is, most planets are seeded by the higher level ets who do genesis projects. Guess what race are often doing genetics, and not not just a renegade, negative race, but federation members and they do work that is federation approved? Greys!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Well, the main players are the ones I was looking at. Like any real life situation, there are all of the other above too, although from what I see out there in the racial unconscious, most of the aliens pretty well just keep out of the way, other than the Jue-sah, the Elves, the greys and the tall skinny blue people. (

Tall Whites?

Where do they fit in?

Those are probably the elves. They are tall and white skinned. The High elves have the blond or red hair and blue or green eyes. The lesser elves are more like the typical dark haired white skinned human, but still quite tall.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

The tall whites originated from lyrae, and are also in Orion as well. They were on Mars, and lemuria, and in Telos, actually quite an extensive underground network. These are the ones in my experiences with ets, including greys and nordics in blue uniforms that are in cooperation with the first two, though there is a group that I call the rangers too, and my son shared memories of a few species from childhood, including a lion/man.

Edit to add: there are two ways tall white are used actually. The tall white from Mars and lemuria and Telos, are one type of nordic, often blond haired, or at least some of them are. Then there are the tall whites a race that is reported as albino like with very translucent skin, that is reported to be connected to the US militia/black operations, and whose home planet is very thick cloud cover much like one would picture Saturn.
Also, they fit into real life, as in the universe, and living corporal beings, not the astral plane, or other things such as elves and what not.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by mystiq]

The original Jue-sah form has translucent skin that you can see their muscles and innards thru. Like that kind of translucent?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
No, very pale, paler than our northern hemisphere, slightly transulcent but not seethrough, due to the thick cloud coverage of their planet. Theres another race that is dark haired, blue eyed, pale skinned that seentoomuch has a thread about her experiences, and Steven Greer speaks of such a man. When I found the part on the video where he mentioned it, she tried to writing to him, but he wont write back, though its a really strong core search and regards two children she had with him on that planet, of that race, as well: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

That is cool, but ufology isnt about angels either. Again, completely different energy sigs. Ufology is about people that live on various planets and in different types of bodies, though human looking ones or humanoid shape is common. And considering some races are billions of years ahead of us in technology, the reason why so many different looks are similar is, most planets are seeded by the higher level ets who do genesis projects. Guess what race are often doing genetics, and not not just a renegade, negative race, but federation members and they do work that is federation approved? Greys!

So true, the UFO crowd is the newer alien races from what I see, like the greys and the tall skinny blue people, with no elves involved usually. The elves travel on the energy pathways, rarely if ever by ship, if they can help it.

And no, most of the other races don't have much in the way of hard technology at all. They always have used pure energy to do their thing. The blues are the ones with the most advanced hard technology out there, from what I see, and I think at times we now out strip them, especially with the computer stuff.
Oh sure they would like us to believe they are superior, and can take us down at any time, but really we scare the heck out of them with our ability to create in hard technology, especially with the nuclear stuff. They can't hold a candle to us.

And for sure, I know the arch angels are the high elves. One of the ladies I know who does 'angelic' power 'symbols' has arch angel Micheal around her whenever she is doing readings. Her symbols are actually elven script from what I see; and tracing back thru her past lives, I can see very clearly she used to be a high elf, and was like a court scribe so the letters/symbols come to her naturally.

But definitely the bipedal form is the most common from what I see, too.
And greys always have been and always will be dinking with dna and advanced growing technology. That is their forte. They are probably the original genetics tinkerers! And yah, they are happy to hire out with the other aliens to do that kind of thing for them, like the way they adapted a lot of the elven world animals and plants to survive here on earth after the elves got the place terraformed.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

No, very pale, paler than our northern hemisphere, slightly transulcent but not seethrough, due to the thick cloud coverage of their planet. Theres another race that is dark haired, blue eyed, pale skinned that seentoomuch has a thread about her experiences, and Steven Greer speaks of such a man. When I found the part on the video where he mentioned it, she tried to writing to him, but he wont write back, though its a really strong core search and regards two children she had with him on that planet, of that race, as well: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ah, typical men! Just don't want to take responsibility for the kids even if it was another life and another planet! *lol* Teasing. That race sounds like the lesser elves. Of course, the greys might have adapted some members of other races to fit on different planets too. Those clever little tinkerers!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Actually, the children are with the father, and they have visited her, then receives postcards from them, as this planet is not considered safe or suitable for them.
Jack the Ripper is the norm taught in the galaxy/universe to symbolize planet earth. It was a very interesting and heart touching account. Including that when he discovered that she was not a primitive, through his children actually, as its quite convenient that although telepathic, they may touch our minds and give us messages, but they dont empathetically connect due to our "primitive" natures. After realizing his mistake, he actually had a change of heart about being a "pirate" so to speak and wanted to marry her.

These guys are federation type members who patrole this solar system or sector of space to keep renegades away. You should read her account, its very very compelling.
I'm very pleased to know there are planets like that, where roads don't even scar the surface of that well cared for world, where all are equal and provided for, farming communities, clean high tech, and telepathic and psi. Their babies dont even cry as they are talked to mentally and have all their needs met!

Edit to add: and we're heading there! This is the direction humans have to go as well!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
I read this thread every day, and enjoy it. I'm not one that makes fun of you starseeds; all I can say is that I just don't know. All of the "starseed indicators" resonate with me, I just don't feel it. I'm human. I somewhat envy those of you that KNOW what you are without any reservation. That must feel very secure.

I'd like to ask a question, for any of you that might like to answer it. It's not a challenge, it's a question.

Do any of you have a sense of which entity(s) are performing and what the goal is behind the intrusive abductions?

Thanks in advance.

From what I've read it's mostly the Orion entities. Although I have also heard that the governments are in on some of it.

This is information I read from Ra, as I believe this is the most reliable.
They also mention that some of the contacts have been agreed upon prior to incarnation, as a means of awakening of sorts.

Funny thing, I got to a part about the cow mutilations, and they say that some negative 2nd density earth entities use the energy centers of these animals, to feed on the fear of our mass conscouisness.

Crazy stuff that goes on under our noses!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Orion is a rather interesting place. The greys that sheltered the Hopi's underground during the catacslym and where not exactly renegades, are from Orion. Also, nordic races as well. One thing I've learnt to do with ufology is question the spin thats being put on things, as our leaders keep locations of nordics to themselves and probably want the wrong slant put on those they think may be working against their slave systems.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

It sounds like an interesting place! Some of the negative entities that bother us are also from Orion.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Not sure about that, however, there is talk about the Annanuki for example, first of all there are two ancient mentions of them from opposite corners of the world, no less. The Hopi from the Four Corners, in the Americas, and the Sumerians, present day Iraq region. The ones connected to the Hopi, Mars, Lemuria, and Telos seem different than the accounts of a certain renegade group that was probably cloned to be warrior like and basically cold hearted, though you do know there are good and bad on all sides, therfore this fascist group, with its allies (ie. renegade type interspecies, including reptillians) could have branched from the other. I don't know. But I've also been told by one I trust that not all lizzies are bad either, most are cool!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I've heard the same about the lizards. The Lacerta files seem to have been from a good one. Isn't there a race of them living in the inner earth? Not sure which dimension, but I've heard they are there.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Yes, the underground network, includes nordics, reptiles, greys, perhaps even others, but not all that are there are positive or neutral from what I've read. There are still sides to this. There are the renegades, and interspecies group of fascists that enslave this system and probably are very harmful to others.

Edit to add: in one account I've read, these two opposing sides basically have plans for earth and fought in the past, which may explain some accounts of nuclear in ancient history, etc. But a third party got involved and inforced a treaty and non-interference contract. But that contract is supposed to be up soon.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
uestion.

Truthfully - I do not think in details at all.

My job is to increase energy. In a sense - its really all about me. My behavior - my thoughts - my showing only love - my being in the positive.

We are all ripples in the same pond. How I am affects the whole.

Honestly - I personally have no interest in what type alien or lineage I am. I just don't see it as important.

--------------------------------

Abductions are on a different level. Part of a physical dimension.

Envision a multi-level building. On each level you have a dimension. Each dimension is a cascading creation - - created by entities cascading from the Creator.

Roll that around in your head for a while

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Annee]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yes, part of the physical alright as in our time, real time and our dimension even. Thats for sure.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Yes, part of the physical alright as in our time, real time and our dimension even. Thats for sure.

LOL
- - I know its crystal clear to me.

But Man! Trying to explain it to someone else!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
First, I would like to say, Annee, I let that one roll around in my head for a bit, and all I have to say is "Makes sense." Lol, I know, it's a simple conclusion.

On another note, I have a question. With star seeds, I know we (yes, I'll say we finally, I consider myself a star seed in some way) get frustrated with things considered unjust, or frustrated with people that aren't truthful, are manipulative, etc. Well, I think you all get the idea of that, so, what does one do to control the flair ups from this. Unfortunately, I feel very angry about it, not in a physical sense, more like I'm frustrated that I want something done about it, but feel I can't do anything. Or if I can't get a point across to someone at all, I get very frustrated that they don't understand. It's like I'm speaking to a child who won't listen, and I think everyone can see how that might be frustrating. I know I need to move past that one, and I'm sure I will after a few more changes. But when I see the injustices all around us, sometimes I'll get frustrated and stay that way for days on end, trying to think of a way to fix it, and when I see no way, I get more frustrated. When I see someone who I know is a manipulator, or not of good nature, but deceives the people around them, I'll be thrown off every time they walk in a room. Just wondering if any one has an idea of how to better control this, or maybe channel it. I'm kind of lost on how to go about it. My mom simply tells me when it happens to stop doing it, that I can't change things, that it is what it is. I would love to tell her that I can't turn of my emotions like that, that I'm driven by those emotions, but she might think I need medication. Thanks for listening guys, hope for some good feedback.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LordKnox

A "Shift in Energy." Good point, LordKnox. This is coming faster than many think. The Earth is about to turn toward it's natural central Sun, and as it does, the electrons in our human bodies will all turn positive from their former state, negative. As this happens, the connections we have with ET will increase by leaps and bounds, as will the knowledge people will get from seemingly nowhere at all. We are coming into the Age of Enlightenment, I guess one could say, and I think it is a grand thing for all. The religions will suffer the most as this happens, and the fundamental non believer in ET will be the next to suffer, as their beliefs are shattered.

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join