It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Whoops.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Concept X]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by optyk phyba
reply to post by LordKnox

thank you for your reply LordKnox.

my main interest is what your (everyones) belief is and how you (everyone) construct or rationalize it. i prefer simple ideas / beliefs over complex ones if they achieve the same outcome. there also seems to be several lines of belief being stated in this thread.

In the beginning there was Infinity. Infinity became aware. Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. Focus being logos or love.
The Creator is the focusing of infinity as an aware or conscious principle, or Inteligent Infinity....

and then from Ra:
"The next step is still at this space/time nexus in your illusion achieving its progression as you may see it in your illusion. The next step is an infinite reaction to the creative principle following the Law of One in one of its primal distortions, freedom of will. Thus many, many dimensions, infinite in number, are possible. The energy moves from the intelligent infinity due first to the outpouring of randomized creative force, this then creating patterns which in holographic style appear as the entire creation no matter which direction or energy is explored. These patterns of energy begin then to regularize their own local, shall we say, rhythms and fields of energy, thus creating dimensions and universes."

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
.. oops, forgot to source my last post...too late to edit..

www.lawofone.info...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
[
In the beginning there was Infinity. Infinity became aware. Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. Focus being logos or love.
The Creator is the focusing of infinity as an aware or conscious principle, or Inteligent Infinity....

and then from Ra:
"The next step is still at this space/time nexus in your illusion achieving its progression as you may see it in your illusion. The next step is an infinite reaction to the creative principle following the Law of One in one of its primal distortions, freedom of will. Thus many, many dimensions, infinite in number, are possible. The energy moves from the intelligent infinity due first to the outpouring of randomized creative force, this then creating patterns which in holographic style appear as the entire creation no matter which direction or energy is explored. These patterns of energy begin then to regularize their own local, shall we say, rhythms and fields of energy, thus creating dimensions and universes."

I think you are saying what I am saying only in more detail and a "language"

I too believe the words of RA.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
1) You always had a feeling that you don't belong here on this planet.

2) You've always felt being very different from humans.

3) You have a strong longing to "go home", although you don't know where home is (but its' not on this planet).

4) You often tend to watch humans and think "Why are they making things so complicated? It's really not that complicated."

5) You have a strong sense of purpose - that you are on this planet for a reason.

6) You may posses supernatural abilities: telepathy, clairvoyance, clairsentience, super empathy, etc.

I've always had 1 to 6. But in the recent years I've decided I'm not 1 to 3

We are all the same, mind, body, and soul. We must only strive to make a difference, not to differentiate ourselves from the rest or differentiate one group from the other!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieinthesky

I also have some of that pre-phone ringing thing (thinking about someone just before they phone)- but only with certain people - particularily loved ones.

Any other indigos here?

I am pre ringer too like 80 % of the time, quit all sugars and grains and u l get back telepathy
also dont want to have nothing to do with Dick and W

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I said if I told my friends about these starseeds they will laugh at me and a poster said get new friends. I been thinking and about this and it dont seem right that staraliens spreading love say that. My friends just arnt into aliens and staraliens is that a good reason to change them? How is changing my friends spreading the word in a way? Couldnt starseeds accept everyone even those who never heard of them? My friends arnt just into all this they arnt bad or nasty they just arnt into alien stars but I still like them.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Venus014]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Venus, -- you said your friends would think you were crazy if you said "increase the love and all that" ...

I was sitting near the river today and wondering about this dimension, duly noting that this is a physical one, but then also wondering if this was the 'only' physical one for miles around. Could 'this' be the only 'real' physical dimension amongst the (god knows how many) / in this solar system anyway.

And then, I thought about when you are dreaming, and when you travel to other dimensions, -- sometimes 'that' feels just as real and tangible as being in this 3d. You can taste, smell, touch, and and even feel pain.

Does that mean these dimensions are physical also, perhaps they 'are', but they may just be 'physical' in another way.... a way we just haven't been able to 'box' into our everyday idea of the 'physical'.

Of course, this reality has been spoken of as being an 'illusion'. But is it just as illusionary as all the others, so therefore not really physical at all. But but, then if this reality 'is' just an illusion, -- is the physicality of it just being held together by our beliefs of it actually being physical.

and if that is the case, .... then why are we so stuck here..., if we 'can' travel to other dimensions , then why is it so hard to pierce the fabric of this particular one...

[edit on

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Wow! Thats something!

Could you maybe explain to me why I have had dreams of aliens since the age of about 6 or seven. Not just aliens but dreams of being in space and even like a two part series where i wake up, eat something and when i go back to sleep, it just continues exactly where i left off. These dreams have also lead to me sleepwalking through the house and waking up in a different place. they stopped at about 15 years of age and I want them back. Also, I have had many experiences where I get in my bed, im still laying there awake and all of a sudden I am completely paralized, the cenario is always different but always involves a person with a head but no face suffocating me in the calmest matter. I cannot move a muscle to try and stop them.

Good post loved it,
j

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I think so, too. I still use the 'language' of Ra when expressing these difficult ideas, because it's the way I learned it and putting it in my words wouldn't do it justice.

A simple way of expressing it may be; all matter is simply energy reduced to a slower vibration, and we are but one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. Way oversimplifed, but to the point.

As far as Wanderer's are concerned, we aren't aliens anymore than the rest of the people here. The aliens are the ones that invaded this planet (orion/evil/lucifer) and enslaved the natives.

The rest of us are either evolved from Earths beginnings or from another system and here to help the transition. Heck, if you want to get technical, many, many are still working out their issues from Mars and Maldeck.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
We are all aliens indeed.
For if there is life elsewhere in the universe we would be alien to them.
I believe in aliens......i believe in me.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Venus014
I said if I told my friends about these starseeds they will laugh at me and a poster said get new friends. I been thinking and about this and it dont seem right that staraliens
[edit on 10-6-2009 by Venus014]

Well, that was me. I do not see why it would be my job to change my friend any more than the person on the street. If you share who you are NOW as a person, and your friends reject you for that, then you get friends that support you, and if you think you can disassociate from the kick back from your current friends then by all means do it, and keep them.

However, do you see that it is a vibration, in my opinion. If you are pushing against your friends beliefs, there is a vibration to that. It is an expenditure. Can you afford that expenditure at this point?

Would it not be better for you to seek happiness and friends who make you happy, and then that energy to anchor? And then those other friends through observation of your happiness through your new approach might be attracted to you again?

Simply, you are trying to push. You cannot push to make a change. It is too direct, yet everyone is doing here on this earth pretty well. You can encourage. So for example if a person attacks a post of mine, and I respond and stop it, but still do not get angry, but resistive, and work through the conflict eventually it results in a learning on both parts.

So the first think I would like to ask you, what are friends for? And who determines them as friend? The friend or you?

And what are your requirements for your happiness? Why keep a friend who do not meet that requirements, the deserve a friend who can meet their requirements as well, you sure no longer can, if they are being critical of you. Give them a hug, and say goodbye, and hope someday our beliefs cross paths again.

I refuse to anchor my friends that way, they deserve a friend who represents their current mind space. In my world, you are being selfish by not getting new friends, in your world you are being uncaring by getting new friends. And who thinks highly of themselves? I would not want me as a friend, I am not a great friend.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

SoulOrb yes I can see how that works
part on terms of love is a good thing I think it can only be that way.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

I think so, too. I still use the 'language' of Ra when expressing these difficult ideas, because it's the way I learned it and putting it in my words wouldn't do it justice.

I don't really read. I choose to "feel".

I had "knowing" from birth - - so I never had to un-learn human teaching - as they never rang true to me in the first place.

I am guided. I pick up bits and pieces - - which I roll around in my consciousness (like walking meditation) forming a whole picture.

I only heard of RA last month - - but am in complete sync - - as it melds with what I have been absorbing through an energy telepathy.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Venus014

Hi there Venus. I must say that I'm going through something familiar. I just started to look into this topic, and I discussed it with a friend of mine, my one friend I knew would probably understand this. Quite quickly, as I spoke about it, I knew he wasn't on board, he didn't believe what I was saying, and suddenly I had a new view. Now when I talk to my friends, even family, I feel if I bring up the subject that they are judging me. They won't say that they think I'm crazy because I've never judged them on anything, but still, I feel extremely alone on this. I feel like when I'm talking with friends I'm holding back, like I have to keep a secret locked away, even though I think it may be the greatest thing of anyone's life.

I personally would rather have friends I could talk to about this, people who I actually connect with on that level. Although, so far in my life I've always left friends behind, and I feel bad, but I never feel that connection. I never knew before why I would walk away. funny part is, when I see them after a few years, I'm excited to meet them, to see how they've matured over the years, and as near as I can explain it, to see if they are at that level I can connect with them. So far, no one has.

Don't be afraid to find new friends, and you don't have to say goodbye, you can still have the friends you have.

Ok, I might have taken that somewhere it wasn't going, but I wanted to get that of my chest. Like I said, I don't have anyone to talk to about this.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordKnox

Ok, I might have taken that somewhere it wasn't going, but I wanted to get that of my chest. Like I said, I don't have anyone to talk to about this.

Neither do I, which makes this forum so nice. It's a lonely world when you realize the truth! But I'd much rather have the knowledge than be blissfully ignorant

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Yes, knowledge is far better than ignorance. I usually get mad when I find out something new, in the sense of "How did I not know that." Almost like I knew, then forgot somehow. I can't stand not knowing or understanding something, and I've never once regret learning anything. Wish I could say the same for a lot of people.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LordKnox

Yes sounds similar I just say nothing really humour helps alot if I say space alien in a joke my friends laugh and listen even though part of me is trying to bridge a subject I hope a small part goes in.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Its just that its not really an either or thing. Friends are also family for most, and you don't really close doors on people. With all people in your life, including spouses, common law or otherwise, including siblings and family its OK to love someone, even when they can't play ball with you, or try to control what you say or think even. You can always be there for people, even when you aren't similar, even when you don't get along. But with all people, you have to set them free, and honor their abilities to grow and learn, (in other words you share, but you don't force your expression of truth and knowledge).

And with all people, you protect your own dignity to speak and be yourself, so in some cases, with family, friends and even a spouse, you may need to go separate ways, but keep the door open for honest communication. You know when you're with someone when you can be yourself, when there's mutual respect. In a positive relationship, people do share, and are willing to listen to various truths people have, sometimes debate it, sometimes they get worked up even, but they hug and develop understanding for each other.
But you have to seek to surround yourself with people, to some extent, who let you be yourself. Your own inner self knows these things if you seek to be real with yourself.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram
It could be said that "Starseeds" are here to represent ideas and potential that is ahead of it's time and generally latent and unknown within humans in order to help humans develop that potential more rapidly, which is a fairly inspirational and positive notion, true or not.

There will then be two basic responses to this idea - resistance and acceptance. Resistance is usually based on negativity, pessimism and jealousy (often masquerading as supposed "realism"): a feeling of being merely a fragile, limited and slowly dying hunk of meat, and if that is the case, then how dare anybody else presume to feel otherwise about themselves!? "I'm in the ****, and if I am you are too buddy! I don't care what you say! Get real!". Instead of finding inspiration and hope in the "Starseeds" ideas, which is the other possible response, they feel threatened and resentful, as demonstrated on this thread.

The other response, acceptance, ranges from "Yes! That describes me! Now I understand" to, "Interesting idea. Could be. I hope so". These people, even if they don't quite identify with the idea of being a "Starseed" themselves, can at least allow themselves to see the positivity in such a notion, an can entertain the hope that it might be true and might have a beneficial effect if it were.

I think the reactions in this thread say more about our own nature than anything else.

If it's true that ET's from more advanced civilizations are "incarnating" here as kind of cosmic missionaries making a kind gesture in order to collectively give humanity a "shot in the arm", a hand up the evolutionary ladder, and assistance into a new and challenging paradigm, then how would you want to respond to that? With scorn and abuse, or openmindedness and hope?

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Malcram]

The indigos are simply much closer to their spirit origins, so they can connect to the energy field much more easily.

They weren't brought here for anybody's good, they were brought here to mess up the NWO's plans for enslaving humanity because they won't be enslaved easily. Very hard to guilt trip and shame an indigo!

Plus they are already much closer to being awake and aware because just last life time, they were awake and aware in their alien bodies which aren't blocked like humanitiy's.

There isn't any grand and kindly plan for them being here to rise humanity out of the mud, so to speak, but by them being here, it actually will because they are so much more used to be connected to the spirit realm.

I think over all, the indigos were much nicer 'people' as a whole than humans, in part because they haven't had the NWO hounding them thru the millinia like we have, so they haven't had to get so hard and skeptical.

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join