It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nowshining
If any of you are truly extraterrestrial or even half - you would have the government on your behind...

Does the Government follow you? 'Cause trust me there was only two hybrid aliens I know of that ever existed on this earth - the one called Jesus Christ, and the other the upcoming ruler of last man's rule on earth before a real extraterrestrial enters his body, takes over, and rules from there...

Jesus had His followers who knew of him beforehand, so did the Gov. Kings, etc...
the upcoming prince has the government on their behind, oh!, and people coming up to him, knowing things about him before he did.....

In the end - if you truly came into contact with these beings your head would explode, or you would be in the corner rocking back and forth out of craziness because you wouldn't know what to do....

Remember if you also truly have contact with these beings, and they you - it wouldn't just happen at night in some solitary place, but also in daylight, public, in class rooms, etc.. where it was noisy, etc..etc..etc...

edit: adding also you wouldn't need to call them thru stupid rituals, meditation, and so forth...

[edit on 12-6-2009 by nowshining]

Dear Nowshining...

You are right when you say that there are beings that would literally knock your socks off with the immensity of their energy.... thats very true...

....on my travels, I have seen beings that were so very very gigantic, ... I said to them 'hey guys, you are so tall that I cannot even look up that high to see your faces' lol... all I could see was the bottom of their legs, below the knee...

but alas, I fear you have not got the gist of the thread... I wish you well anyway though...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
i did not go through the whole thread and not sure if i believe in the OP theory completely but feel there is def something to it:

ever since i was a young girl i became very interested in UFO's,aliens...things of that sort., and started reading many books on the topic.

always felt as thought i was an "older soul" and knew more than many people i have come in contact with in my life.

always have been searching for more.

its things like that that make me wonder.....

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by miss_sky
i did not go through the whole thread and not sure if i believe in the OP theory completely but feel there is def something to it:

ever since i was a young girl i became very interested in UFO's,aliens...things of that sort., and started reading many books on the topic.

always felt as thought i was an "older soul" and knew more than many people i have come in contact with in my life.

always have been searching for more.

its things like that that make me wonder.....

Then keep wondering! That's what all those thoughts are designed to do, I believe. You were guided to this thread, for instance, as another gentle nudge to keep you thinking!

As you ponder, keep in your minds eye the world you'd long to see revealed to you. The focusing of our thoughts on the beautiful new earth is imperitive at this time in history.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by blujay]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by nowshining
If any of you are truly extraterrestrial or even half - you would have the government on your behind...

Does the Government follow you?

well dont you think that the Governments do know about us , well yes they do know, but there is allways the possiblity to denie it all, and they are good on that and allso the cover ups, Just look at the signs, whos real and whos not , u might be suprised,and lol hoaxers i smell(sense) them miles away

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Watchdog-Finland]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Most of what you will find is various testimonies that always paint that system bad. However, Dan Burisch says thats were the nordic humans (that he calls future humans) is from. Lowki talks about this in his thread, I asked him immediatley about what he knew about this as he said he remembered a life as a grey bot that worked with Orion nordics. The red haired mummies that you can research on Burlington news, one of my favorite sites, are all over the world, in New Zealand, China, Russian, Peru, Egypt (blond as well). The pyramids point to Orion and Sirius. Well, I've read about red haired Orion's and they were a branch of the lyraens, but its just a short blurb here and there when they're listing types of ets on sites, no real information and I couldn't find the sources behind these things. Really big mystery. What I believe is that there are federation type ties between Orion, Sirius, all the other groups, as well as Alpha Centaura.

They dont just point to Orion, they are the celstial copy of that area here on Earth, Sirius is an important place too.
The 3 pyramids being the belt of Orion, the nile being the milky way.

Star gods had chambers in ancient egypt , the queens chamber and the kings, A shaft points to Sirius at a certain astrological time.

It seems the pharaoes life was buliding up to dying and traveling to the stars and being immortal or re-incarnated back here.

The more I study the subject the more I believe all this stuff, well all I know, Alien or human, Im not evil or a demon, stand for good.

I do look at the stars alot, especially Orion recently before it got low on the horizon.

Ive heard the consellation of Draco is important too and a key area...
great subjest, from one of the people who woke up a while ago....
we stand united.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
You just brought up Sirius, that is so strange. I had a dream yesterday, it was like I was pulled into it, and Sirius was mentioned. Then I had to drive a friend of my son home and Sirius was mentioned twice concerning a radio service or something, just shortly after. I am very pulled towards Sirius at this moment it seems.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

Perhaps those pharaohs had a good grasp on being able to carry their 'memories' with them over to the next lifetimes, or perhaps they could manage to avoid death altogether , somehow...

In one of Carlos Castaneda's books his teacher Don Juan talks about how the old sorcerers* found a way to 'avoid' death, and lived for even a thousand years.

*the word sorcerer was used by him to describe shamans, and any types that had learned how to move the 'assemblage point'. Apparently this 'assemblage point' was the key to being able to access all manner of dimensions, and the type of awareness that we can only dream about,,,, yet are quite capable of accessing.

fascinating book, - perhaps some of those guys are still around today, -- but yeah, -- probably keeping a low profile

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
reply to post by SoulOrb

strange that he would mention the draco harvesting of emotion. That might have something to do with my love of absorbing peoples' emotions. the negative ones are not quite so pleasant and i want people to be happy because happiness is much more fulfilling, but sadness and jealousy and grief have their immediate uses and almost as much kick to um.

I am not saying i am a reptillian just saying i absorb energy from others, but never in any other way than daily triumphs and tribulations. Did you like that alliteration? Anyway, Its not that i havent had passing thoughts that i was one, before i knew what a "reptilian" was but i am probably not, and i feel that is what was observing me that night years ago.

Ah.. sorry but what I see in the racial unconscious is that the inhabitants of the demon world/dimension are the ones who feed on our emotional energy. So could be that you used to be a gremlin or incubus/succubus or something that lives here at the NWO's sufferance. I don't think you'd be a demon though. They are quite difficult to kill and are usually whisked back to the demon home world as soon as their task is done by the spell/summonings that brings them here to begin with.
The dracs are more the blood drinkers; elven dna in the blond hair blue eyed people helps keep their 'disguise' as humans in place. That is what that whole Aryan race thing of Hitlers' was about; restrengthening the elven DNA. But feeding on emotional energy isn't something they do, from what I can see. Sorry!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I get dreams like that every so often. Except they are not the type where you actually fall asleep. I have been studying the path i have to take to get pulled in and i experimented with it. One can induce such state by staring into a singular point in the dark and expanding the frame of view with a box made from 2 fingers on each hand making an L. This works best on your back. The other way is to almost hypnotize yourself in the mirror and will the image to be its own entity.

I would not recommend trying either as the farther you let yourself be pulled, the more it feels like your soul is getting pulled out of your head (no joke) and I always pull back right at the last moment as a precaution. I am not advocating this just telling you what i have tested as to those dream states. the natural way is safer.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Wished I believed in Demons, the world would be easier. I think just a mask for dracos.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I get dreams like that every so often. Except they are not the type where you actually fall asleep. I have been studying the path i have to take to get pulled in and i experimented with it. One can induce such state by staring into a singular point in the dark and expanding the frame of view with a box made from 2 fingers on each hand making an L. This works best on your back. The other way is to almost hypnotize yourself in the mirror and will the image to be its own entity.

I would not recommend trying either as the farther you let yourself be pulled, the more it feels like your soul is getting pulled out of your head (no joke) and I always pull back right at the last moment as a precaution. I am not advocating this just telling you what i have tested as to those dream states. the natural way is safer.

I wonder what would happen if you just let yourself get pulled...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I know there is alot of mention here to the RULES people have learned over their life, and this sort of linear progression.

If you are a light worker, you might want to consider this message if it resonates with you.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I see that the two threads have been combined.

I say first off I "disagree" with Skeptic Overlord. I take it as an "insult" to say this subject belongs in skunk works.

Skunk works is an area where members go to engage in speculative conspiracy theory.

As I see it we that deal with ufo's and alien's are not dealing with "speculative conspiracy theory."

When I started here I thought through time this site would evolve for the better and it has in many ways "but" I don't believe we "that are in the know" are shown the respect we deserve.

I am a Human with an Alien Soul that the Elders (the Creator's-God) sent here to OBSERVE. I have been waiting for the time that people would wake and the call would be put out for all that know..... it is time to come together as one. Some have tried but never finished what they started so that told me the time was not meant to be at that time. Is it time now, I don't know but I will follow this thread.

I don't believe that the owners of ATS realize they have a gold mine right here with us (all of you and myself of course abductee's/experiencers) it is the many of "we" that have been sent here to help when the time comes and it is coming...... and I will leave it at that.

Vibration will rise here with spirituality. We need to make this race see what is most important in life is, "life." Nothing is more important then one helping another from the love in there Heart and Soul. Money and possessions if not shared or used for the good will come back and bite many.

People are waking but time is ticking and if we are going to work as one to help this Planet we need to FOR EXAMPLE Plant trees and Plants in mass to clean the CO2 and replenish the Oxygen supply and this will help heal the Ozone layer also.

Remember, The Tree of Life. My soul is not here to lead you it is to nudge you to the correct path.

I do believe Springer and Skeptic Overlord are good guys and if they were
smart as I believe they are they would realize abductee's and experiencers need there own special area to talk, take count.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by observe50]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
For me it is more about Science and History. Even if it is sometimes speculative or questionable.

Not all science is hard core fact - there is theoretical Science - and some scientists today (like Kaku) say we need to look beyond how we perceive science.

There is at least enough base information as the bible and other belief systems. In my opinion this should at least be in a Philosophical/Religion/Spiritual category. I do feel kind of insulted.

However - my motto in any Net Forum is always: Respect the Mod/Owners.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I believe it is fear on the part of those without the understanding. They fear the subject, but more so, they probably fear the backlash they get for allowing such a deep and mystical subject to be discussed openly under a 'reputable' category.

Humans are afraid of that which they have not been educated properly about.

Physical = visible and Metaphysical = invisible

If they do not understand the metaphysical properties of the universe, they are going to be afraid.

At least they read it though, this alone will plant the seed and hopefully when the veil is lifted, they won't panic!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I believe that in today's society that is fulled with hate, denial and ignorance that it is easy to believe that we come from another planet. Also, there is good in all people and we should all try to find that.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jacqua

I know for a fact that all light that may be in the room seems to fade like going into an unlit highway tunnel. I would not like to find out what is past that.

I will however begin to experiment with it once i have mastered the Fire Dragon Style of the 8 gong fu Immortals. I should be able to manipulate my mental state and life energy to perfection by then. I just need to motivate myself to meditate the way that is pretty much required.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
funny, i got memories what i know is older than then human race on earth, funny i know how to do things , and yes, astral realm is far as real as the 3dimension this planets resides in, if we were any higher we would see what would be going on, the human eye can only see 3-4% of everything, and then the rest the humans denies that ist not real and must be a hoax, the Hatred well not all Hates, well anger and frustraion yes i have that when i know i can do much more than this body allows to, and im not talking about flying lol, but simple as Matter is energy and energy is matter,all you need is faith, and the learnings from past lifes, the soul now this is important, we all was there when it all did beggin every single one of us was there, but that cant be proved with pics at all its faith , how many of you has that? FAITH?? This is not all, and the body is just a vessel, the soul moves on, and im wanting back home, this is not my planet,If i could travel back as i want to i would do that right now, but i simply can not, there is 1000´s of worlds with life on, different spieces, well i remember the october 14th hoax and the GFOL i was like omg?? why give a date i knew it was like a hoax from the begging, cuz of the date, why give a date when you can get the world leaders by it hands in the cookie jar? well this planet has been a slave planet for to long, and i cant stop it from happening again not alone!! you ppl need to wake up and smell the coffee, say to your leaders we no more walk as sheep, in to the slaughter house, i think ive said enough now, im waiting to get flamed and burned for this, but i simpley dont mind, you need to do what u need to do
Peace to all

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I know for a fact that all light that may be in the room seems to fade like going into an unlit highway tunnel. I would not like to find out what is past that.

I will however begin to experiment with it once i have mastered the Fire Dragon Style of the 8 gong fu Immortals. I should be able to manipulate my mental state and life energy to perfection by then. I just need to motivate myself to meditate the way that is pretty much required.

What is the Fire Dragon Style of the 8 gong fu Immortals guidance?, Is it some type of Kung Fu?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Watchdog-Finland

Thats an interesting concept, , all of us being there at the very beginning...

Yeah, -- people 'will' wake up, but it is of no concern. It used to frustrate me no end , but now I just sigh, and accept it, for what else can one do..

... enough will wake, and the asleeps , well they were supposed to come here asleep, thats their path. Just as it is ours to be awake,

..awake and giving the others a bit of a prod as we go

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join