It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion Doctor George Tiller Reportedly Killed at Church

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
They're not getting rid of the pregnancies because it's some kind of fun and games selfish, they're getting of the pregnancies because there's no way they'd be able to have a good future or their kids would be able to have a good future.

You just contradicted yourself in this statement.
You claim that they are not getting abortions because of selfishness or games yet in the same breath say they got the abortions because THEY would not have a good future. Sorry to burst your bubble, but that is the definition of being selfish.

You are saying that it is ok to kill the innocent defenseless babies because the mother might have it tough. WoW!! Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. How about all the mothers who did tough it out and they and their children are living productive and happy lives. Pathetic!

Talk about a small mind.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

Abortion is chosen by the woman... it is her decision... the doctor is providing a service not a murderer because it is legal and should be.

The person who shot him is the murderer.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by grover]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Nice to see the apologists for Christian terrorism are out in force
And yes, I did say terrorism. No different for the bombings that occurred at abortion clinics in the United States. All were the work of Christian fundamentalism.

Thou shall not kill? Any takers? Preciously, hypercritical individuals

here .......... here.............and their "beliefs" will never change....(but edited)....i don't think all people with these "terrorism is ok for a abortion" DR....are christian's.........but then again i don't think all pro life people are religious

but on the other side the abortion doctor may have been a scum bag......i didn't know him and i sure don't assume he was........it appears he took over the Practice after his family died in a car accident......????and yes late term abortions seem a bit barbaric to me.(but i honestly don't know that much about the procedure) ....but ......i am not in those women's shoes.....so who am i to judge...

[edit on 31-5-2009 by cpdaman]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Again...you should not group Christians in with terrorism....or even assume that true Christians are applauding the death of this person. A real Christian is going to be sorry for the family of the slain Dr. Christians realize that they are still "going against the Good Book" everyday. We are humans and we sin or do wrong. BUT no Christian will take it upon him/herself to take the life of someone else. There is always going to be dissension. This world is full of it. Please be careful where you generalize.

All Christians aren't pro-life and All Christians aren't pro-choice. I am a pro-life Christian. I am even pro-life for the Dr. who was senselessly killed.

My Christianity dictates that God will ultimately judge us ALL. Even me! I would draw His wrath if I killed someone who was against my beliefs. There is no logic for a Christian to applaud this killing! None!

Now...where in the article about this Dr. did it say that a pro-lifer/Christian, etc. committed this atrocity? Maybe that isn't what you are saying. I have read some terrible posts on here applauding the murder of this Dr. But a pro-life person - a true pro-life person is going to celebrate the fact that people survive...never that they are killed! An extremist who is nutty in the head is going to kill someone that doesn't agree with them. The only generalization that needs to be made here is that this murderer belongs in prison or a psych. hospital.

I hope that made sense...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

I'm adopted. Considering the alternative, kinda glad I was.
Now I know there are those of you who would have found it easier to support killing me, and I'm glad you weren't around then. For those of you who appreciate life and are against abortion, thanks, your support probably saved my life back then. For those of you who wanted to kill me, or others like me, tell that to my two sons.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

The death of this man is no more disturbing than all the deaths he caused during his career.

Sounds to me like someone is trying to rationalize a murder. All the more reason the pro-"life" zealots should be treated as domestic terrorists.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

The death of this man is no more disturbing than all the deaths he caused during his career.

Sounds to me like someone is trying to rationalize a murder. All the more reason the pro-"life" zealots should be treated as domestic terrorists.

I am not sure if I used the quote thing right...I still don't know how to do it. But if you read your "quote" another way....What if I say "The death of the Doctor is just as disturbing as many of the lives he took." That is not condoning his murder. I am sorry he died. Senseless! I am sorry that all the children that were senselessly murdered/aborted were done so (even the one that I thoughtlessly aborted). It should make us sad to think of the life that could've been --- am I talking about the Doctor's future or the unborn child's? Doesn't matter...they are both important.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

His apparent skill as an abortion practitioner has won him numerous awards, including the National Abortion Federation's highest honor, the Christopher Tietze Humanitarian Award.

Wow they give awards for abortions?

What will they think of next.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I for one do not morn for a baby killing doctor of death. I would not condone his murder though. Late term abortion is just an appalling crime against an unprotected child and he should have been put to trial in a court of law not executed by a vigilante.

I wonder though now that I am aware that he was a church usher just what kind of church these Reformation Lutherans are? Do they believe that the unborn are not God's children?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

You do know that many abortions are not getting rid of an inconvenient pregnancy, they are called therapeutic meaning that a fetus already is dead or is not going to survive to term? My sister in law who is a very deeply religious woman had one two years ago after an incomplete miscarriage. Leaving a decaying fetus in can lead to the mother's death. Not to mention, they also are performed on women with certain
uterine disorders who are not pregnant such as endometriosis.

I am starting to suspect you are a flamer, not a concerned poster.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Tiller began the abortion by injecting a poisonous syringe through the pregnant teenager's uterus and into the upper left side of the unborn baby's face. He then instructed the teenager to return the next day for the completion of the abortion.
To everyone's dismay, the baby did not die during the intervening hours. After the teenager began to complain of serious abdominal pains, her parents rushed her to a local hospital where the baby was eventually born—alive. The delivery room staff felt that life-support would be futile, so they wrapped the baby in a bassinet without attendance. The teenager and her parents quickly left the scene.
Even without medical care, the baby remained alive. After many hours had passed, the delivery room staff decided to give her treatment. Miraculously, she managed to survive through the entire ordeal. "Sarah", as her adoptive parents later named her, lived until the age of 5, when she succumbed to the developmental harm done to her body during the abortion. The KCl solution that had been injected into the side of her face had left her permanently blind and brain damaged.
Prior to the abortion, Sarah was a perfectly normal baby. The relevant medical records indicate that she had no disabilities or deformities. If Tiller hadn't attempted to poison her, she would be a healthy 9 year old girl with an entire life ahead of her. Instead, she is in a grave.

www.abortionessay.com...

Those of you making EXCUSES for this crap are despicable!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I am very happy to see the death of this man.Killing babies as they come through the birth canal is not a simple medical procedure.I was shocked that any church would be accepting to this murderer.This is a happy day for those who defend the innocent and for those that believe a child is a gift from god.I am ashamed of these women who get late term abortions and to be honest with you if he would have took all of them out I would not have cared.A women that spreds her legs and then cannot sacrifice her body for nine months is selfish and self centered.The world would be a better place if women like this did not exist.All the forms of birth control and these sick,deluded women do this?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Very heated issue we have here. Instead of offering my opinion which really isn't worth much in the long run, I would like to direct attention the irony.

Had this thread been about a man who was murdering children or, like the post above me, injecting chemicals into the faces of babies that left them blind, mentally disabled, and eventually lead to a fatality, my guess is the majority of us on this thread would be calling for his head, after a very lengthy and painful torture session.

But because his victims (advanced term) were still in the womb, his death is considered a tragedy.

We live in a strange world.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Can't say I am saddened or dissappointed by the news.

If you live violently you are more apt to die violently. Karma is real.

LOL! Probably the most laughable thing I've ever heard.

I'm sure the label of terrorist is going to be thrown out merciously.

LOL. If he was killed in order to threaten other abortionists then that IS terrorism.

Tiller the baby killer shot dead.

Wonder if the mothers should be shot dead too, huh?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Thou shall not kill? Any takers? Preciously, hypercritical individuals

Too bad Tiller The Baby Killer didn't live by that dictum.

He reaped what he sowed...but so shall the killer of Tiller. He should be hung at high noon.

John said no murderer has eternal life within him.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I'm sure the label of terrorist is going to be thrown out merciously.

If muslims had done it you would call it terrorism and you would be 100% correct because that is exactly what it is. Muslims and christians - birds of a feather.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by debz325
A women that spreds her legs and then cannot sacrifice her body for nine months is selfish and self centered.The world would be a better place if women like this did not exist.All the forms of birth control and these sick,deluded women do this?

Look at it this way...when you kill your children, your views and influence on the world die with you. Women who kill of their successors will have no extended effect on the world.

However, parents who have their children and are against this barbaric nonsense will extend their influence through the next generation.

Who will eventually inherit the Earth? Those who slaughter their offspring...or those who raise and nurture their children?

Time is on our side.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent wooomanI'm not a believer in the whole FEMA camp nonsense but if they do exist, rounding them up to keep the public safe may be a good idea.

Incarcerating terrorists stateside is a bad idea (or so the right-wingnuts say). Forget the FEMA camps. Build a huge supermax prison in Antarctica at the South Pole and ship them all off to Hell Frozen Over.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by Lilitu]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

What about him? Oh wait, men have nothing to do with this whole pregnancy thing. I forgot.

Well yeah, that's why it's called pro choice(for women), the men have no choice wether their child will be killed or not, unless of course they have a good relationship and make the decision together.

Is this going to be about men vs women again?

[edit on 31-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Thank God for Progressives in this country.

No Man will ever tell me or have control of my body!

You can keep your self-righteous ideologies in your own yard.

Many a man and woman gave their lives for our Freedom.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join