It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion Doctor George Tiller Reportedly Killed at Church

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
What a pain in the -snip-! my sympathies to all those affected by this deranged individuals choice to murder Tiller.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
what Tiller offered

After the abortion, Tiller offers several bizarre services for the mother of the dead baby. He refers to these as "stillborn activities". These include funerals, baptisms, and cremation.

Baby Funerals

Tiller offers funeral services for babies he has killed. Tiller encourages the mother to hold the aborted baby and have their picture taken together. He calls this an "identification and separation encounter" and claims this will help the mother in the "process of healing."

Viewing and holding baby after abortion,

He called it a baby viewing,

Then he knew what he was doing.

Abortion Clinic Chaplain

Certificate of premature miscarriage.

Photographs of aborted baby?

This is sick

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Memento Mori? Very popular a few decades back.

If the baby was euthanized due to abnormalities I could understand that, but certainly not for elective abortions. Perhaps this shows most were not elective? But done for good cause by grieving mothers?

Where did you find that? Link?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
You anti-choicers (pro-life is NOT a term I will use on idiots like this, since it's so blatantly not true) who are happy about this are just as bad as Bin Laden and his ilk. You should all be chased into caves with the other terrorists, where you belong.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
You anti-choicers (pro-life is NOT a term I will use on idiots like this, since it's so blatantly not true) who are happy about this are just as bad as Bin Laden and his ilk. You should all be chased into caves with the other terrorists, where you belong.

Who the hell are you talking to?!? Neither side is happy....

ALL YOU PRO CHOICERS OUT THUR HAPPY ABOUT DIS I HAET YOU SUMUCH!!1!one!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thread temporaily closed due to heated comments.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join