It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion Doctor George Tiller Reportedly Killed at Church

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I always like to make this point when discussing abortion.

Who gets in more trouble? Someone that kills a human embryo or someone who runs across a sea turtle egg and destroys it?

Why would a sea turtle egg get such extreme protection? It is not a sea turtle yet. ANSWER: Because it will potentially be a sea turtle.

Shouldn't a "potential" child be given the same rights as a "potential" sea turtle?

I did not know that.

I don't know what to say.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

At what point did I ever condone this shooting? I didn't. I stated fact. And when is it considered "pathetic and moronic" to point out the fallacy of the argument Lefties make?

Basically calling it a pathetic moron won't win you the argument.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Which is crueler...

... to be aborted...

or to be born to someone who does not want you... to be unloved?

To grow up unloved and viewed a burden is a far far crueler fate.

And answer me this...

How many of you who say good the doctor was killed or that all abortion is wrong...

How many of you have adopted unwanted babies?

Very few if any I would bet.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Don't know if anybody else caught the ticker on the bottom of the screen... They're attempting to link the killer (Roedan??) with a militia group... as in "terrorist". There is an entry on the DHS lexicon that conveniently names "Pro-life" advocates as potential terrorists.

Anybody else connecting the dots? This is getting too real, the camps are warming up their ovens, and we're all in "shock" that this murderer was himself killed in a church, of all places!

Nevermind my personal opinion that this was the Righteous Hand of God giving this "doctor" a one way ticket to Hell...

This has MUCH bigger implications, IMHO. Think of how the "patriot" act was welcomed by the general public in the name of "security"?

What's next?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No reason to attempt anything. He is what he is - a wacko fringe terrorist.

I'll repeat it here for you since i know people don't click links.

In 1996:

A man identified by the FBI as a member of the anti-government Freemen group was arrested yesterday after deputies found what they called a bomb-triggering device in his car.

Scott Roeder, 38, of Silver Lake, Kan., was arrested in Topeka and held on charges of criminal use of explosives, driving with a suspended license and failure to carry registration and insurance.

Roeder was stopped because his car didn't have a legitimate license plate. Instead, it had a tag indicating the driver was a "sovereign" citizen and immune from Kansas law.

The same type of tag is sometimes used by Freemen, whose members in Montana are in the fourth week of a standoff with federal agents.

Roeder's name is included on an FBI list of Freemen, said Shawnee County Sheriff Dave Meneley.

In Roeder's trunk, authorities found fuse cord, a pound of gunpowder and two nine-volt batteries, one wired to a switch - the alleged triggering device. Ammunition and a blasting cap also were found in the car.

community.seattletimes.nwsource.com...

In 1997:

July 7, Kansas: Scott Roeder is sentenced to sixteen months in state prison for parole violations following a 1996 conviction for having bomb components in his car trunk. Roeder, a sovereign citizen and tax protester, violated his parole by not filing tax returns or providing his social security number to his employer.

www.adl.org...

But I'm sure in your little deluded world that this is just evidence planted ten years ago, to frame this monster when he decided that he would be "giving this "doctor" a one way ticket to Hell..."

link   

Originally posted by Lilitu

Originally posted by C0bzz

If a man doesn't want an embryo of his to die, it's his responsibility to not stick his eggs into a woman who may need to not become an incubator.

EPIC FAIL.

Doesn't say much for home schooling or christian schools either. Since when do men have eggs?

Teaching Language Arts » Figuratively Speaking ...

Figurative, or non-literal language, can be confusing to some learners, but the use of metaphorical expressions can greatly enhance student writing. Also, being able to understand metaphoric language will expand understanding of the written word.

Teaching metaphoric language can be fun as well. Following are some activities to support the learning of simile, metaphor, personification, synechdoche, and metonymy, the types of figurative language readers will find in great works of literature.

NOTES: For junior high school aged students, focus on the first three types. Senior high school students can handle all five. With both groups, make sure the students understand that while a simile is a type of metaphor the two expressions are NOT the same thing.

If the concept of figurative speech is still over your head, try this:

Egg is to sperm
as incubator is to woman.

link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

Originally posted by CreeWolf

Originally posted by RRconservative
I always like to make this point when discussing abortion.

Who gets in more trouble? Someone that kills a human embryo or someone who runs across a sea turtle egg and destroys it?

Simply a brilliant point.

I can see those neurons are firing on all cylinders.

Following your comparisons further, I hadn't realized the death penalty was imposed for the destruction of sea turtle eggs. I must have missed that legislation.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jadette
'Even the score' you say. How terrible to tally it up, as if it were something trivial like a game of chess. How frightening that your other implication is that it is a war.

Let's not play coy. You nor anyone else here is terrified nor frightened by a mere callous comment — What should terrify you and frighten you and horrify the screaming bejeezus out of you is the fact that we sophisticated Humans with our lofty ideals have been committing genocide against the unborn for over three decades in America, rather than "inconvenience" women who can't and won't keep their legs closed. The abortion total since Roe v. Wade has gone way beyond 40 million dead, gutted, dismembered fetuses.

Now the "health of the mother" advocates are going to come swarming in like the witch burners they are, insisting that the act of inconveniencing a woman results in harmful stress that may cause her to chew her nails or something equally terrible. Pro-abortion activists are a gang of spineless bitches who don't give a damn for "a woman's right to choose"... They are lying to you, the same as every politician will lie straight into your face without blinking.

You. Have. No. Choice.

Women are just gullible enough to swallow this whole "women's choice" crapola, even though we live in a world devoid of choice. Choose not to pay your taxes if you're such a bad-ass bitch. Choose not to send your kids to school. Choose to speak freely about your hatred of black people. You'll find very quickly that you live in a very one-sided society.

You. Have. No. Choice.

What a pathetic cacophony of whining hags, Oh my god, my career is at stake, I can't have this baby, I must make a choice! You made your choice when you spread 'em, honey. You're not asking for a choice now, you want to erase another of your profoundly bad judgment calls.

And that is what this all boils down to... Somehow, somebody convinced the women of the world that they could have every material thing they ever wanted, and they could erase any obstacle that stood between them and their material goals.

Erase a baby. Erase a marriage. Erase a family. Pretend it didn't happen, it was just another of your staggeringly dreadful lapses of judgement! Flush the fetus, divorce the bum, send the kids to daycare — you've got places to go and people to see!

But hold on... If women have no actual choice in these matters, if their soft brains are being massaged and their lives are being steered against the natural order, then who is doing it to them, and why?

Well, it's obvious who is doing it to them — the same pithy bastards who sell women the petroleum products they smear all over their faces and in their armpits and between their legs, the frauds who tell women they must have firm tits and tight asses, the high school drop-out fashion designers who pump women for billions of dollars yearly for the prestige of wearing the latest pleated plastic. It's the liars, the con-artists and merchandisers, of course, who have women trained to obey.

The why is more insidious. It's giving women orgasms without giving them babies. It's population control. It's genocide. Anyone with half-an-eye can see it.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

late-term abortion = murder!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

The Left won't start speaking out until its too late. I too doubt they've connected the dots yet because all they see is a Government/Administration that currently agrees with their point of view. Until the Feds start condemning groups of people in their wing, they're content to watch the Right-Wingers be labeled "terrorists".

This wasn't terrorism! It was a murder, which is a CRIME!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I don't understand where the women's natural instinct to protect her young and unborn have gone,

We are a demoralized, desensitized and selfish society,

I was not well with my last child and an abortion was suggested, she is now 21.

Would you lay down your life to give your unborn child a chance at life?

We don't know right from wrong anymore.

and America is paying the price.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

or to be born to someone who does not want you... to be unloved?

So kill them?

[edit on 013030p://bMonday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

First, let's not start with assumptions. Because you're wrong. You do scare me. Ignorance always is terrifying, particularly when advocating violence.

After reading this additional post, I can say you disturb me more than your previous 'merely callus' comment did, with all its implications.

Now you show your cards. Misogeny (won't keep their legs closed, bitch, hag). Hate. Ignorance. A lack of understanding of biology. Racism. Anti-social delusions.

We're done talking. I have nothing to learn from you worth learning.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

I don't think this had anything to do with Karma as opposed to a maniacal pro-life activist that needs to be put down...FOREVER. And, like you said...Karma is real. So, the murderer who made this happen will more than likely be executed, or, some inmate will undoubtedly have his/her way with this moron until it ultimately leads to their demise.

Here is one thing that all pro-lifers need to entertain. When you take away free choice/will, which is something that God specifically gave humanity, you are basically saying that God's plan is flawed and is subject for change. I don't know about you, but, I'd rather not insult the master intelligence by lobbying against his gift to humanity by erasing it by litigation. Life is s a gift, but...SO IS CHOICE. And believe me, I think there's a spot in the "Christian Hell" for those who question and work against the will of God by taking away the choices that he/she/it gave to its children. And blatantly murdering a doctor not only interferes with his choice, but, his "Right to life" as well.

I DO NOT SUPPORT ABORTION AND WOULD NEVER CHOOSE FOR MY GIRLFRIEND TO HAVE ONE, but, her CHOICE as well as humanity's is equally as important to life and God's plan. Christians should quit worrying about saving the world because God is always in control. They should be more focused on the status of their own immortal souls, which is something that they seem to often neglect.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jadette

What should terrify you and frighten you and horrify the screaming bejeezus out of you is the fact that we sophisticated Humans with our lofty ideals have been committing genocide against the unborn for over three decades in America, rather than "inconvenience" women who can't and won't keep their legs closed. The abortion total since Roe v. Wade has gone way beyond 40 million dead, gutted, dismembered fetuses.

Yes what if?

What if you were wrong?

Even a criminal gets a judge and a jury.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mike73173

When you take away free choice/will, which is something that God specifically gave humanity, you are basically saying that God's plan is flawed and is subject for change.

Seriously?

How did you manage to pull that rabbit out of your hat?

Good grief. Talk about twisted logic.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jadette

I was wondering how long it would take for the Progressive stance on this to rear it's head, however misguided.

If you would finish your posted article, you would see that the man (although he IS a murderer, I agree there) was acquitted on appeal for the "bomb making"...

Now the DHS has brainwashed you, and likely other progressive statists to accept labelling yet another group for the actions of one man.

Associating this man, who by all rights was acting of his own misguided volition, with terrorism is a downright dangerous precedent.

You've just confirmed it with your words... As I am certain you would support legislation to lock up ALL pro life "terrorists".

I'm not trying to berate you, please understand... I feel that you've just fallen victim to the public school indoctrination, the MSM, and the progressive philosophy of eugenics... I'm extending an olive branch, and inviting you to wake up to what the real issue here is.

EDIT: Transcript from Top Secret cabinet meeting on Friday.

Napolitano: Ok guys, we need to start moving on this domestic terror lexicon... the idiots have had enough time to hear it over and over on the TV and radio, so let's find us a patsy.

Holder: Well, let's have a former Freeman shoot an abortion doctor during a church service.

Emanuel: Eric, you're a genius! We haven't had that good a fall guy since Oswald! We can push the preventive detention, anti-gun, AND vilify the pro-lifers in one fell swoop!

This is fiction, the author doesn't know what actual permutation of this conversation actually happened, but it kinda makes one think, neh?

[edit on 1/6/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

I could not agree with your statement more. Well put, and intelligently delivered. I'm proud to see that there are still people who have, what I would classify as,... a soul.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Of course you would choose to insult me. That works well inside of your own twisted logic.

Free will was given to us by God. Clearly stated in the Christian bible. And since the majority of people who choose to take away the rights of another reside in the Christian right, it only makes sense to appeal to them on their own terms. It amazes me how the Christian right want to support "Pro-Life", but always seem to be the first to lobby and support Wars which murder thousands. "Thou shalt not kill." If that's not TWISTED LOGIC, I have no idea what is.

Next...they're willing to kill others to show their support for "PRO-LIFE???" Hmmm...it seems that somebody has a twisted idea of what logic is, and, its definitely not me.

Thanks for playing.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

And stormdancer...I'm not sure what your point was, but, I don't support the pro-life movement whatsoever. Again, I tried to appeal to the Christian sense on their own terms since they seem to be the only one's who follow this particular movement. I am not Christian, nor do I believe in taking away someone else's right to choose.

That was my point.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join