It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth certificate issue No. 1 at Fox News

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Of course you're a racist. Just ask Jenene Garafallo, or anyone else who supports Obama

Yes, like I always say, people will remain quiet in order to avoid being labeled.
But their silence is now becoming deafening.

I believe there is going to be a backlash that will shock everyone, unless this country is more far gone then even I imagine.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Not going to argue with you jimmy, you have all the answers.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I haven't really researched this issue, but my automatic reaction upon hearing this went like this:

"The first Black Prez is being accused of not being eligible by tons of people, and all he has to do to slap them in the face and tell them to shut up is wave his birth certificate around? Surely that would be the first thing he'd do!"

As for the argument that McCain would've used it against Obama (going for a moment on the presumption that both parties are competing rather than collaborating),
you could just as easily turn that around:

If Obama was falsely being accused of not being eligible, he would wave his birth certificate around, prove everyone wrong, and use it to give voters the idea that 'the other side' is engaged in dirty tricks against an honest, eligible black candidate.

Sounds to me like he doesn't have a US birth certificate.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

The bigger question should be why aren't WE allowed to see it. If they've shown it to some GOP folks on the hill, then why can't we see it? It all goes to the arrogance that this administration has towards us, the little people, who need to be spoon fed, and led by the hand because we "ain't smat enuf to no duh truf".

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psynarchist
I haven't really researched this issue, but my automatic reaction upon hearing this went like this:

"The first Black Prez is being accused of not being eligible by tons of people, and all he has to do to slap them in the face and tell them to shut up is wave his birth certificate around? Surely that would be the first thing he'd do!"

As for the argument that McCain would've used it against Obama (going for a moment on the presumption that both parties are competing rather than collaborating),

If Obama was falsely being accused of not being eligible, he would wave his birth certificate around, prove everyone wrong, and use it to give voters the idea that 'the other side' is engaged in dirty tricks against an honest, eligible black candidate.

WOW great analysis.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DraconianKing

I'm not racist. I think the Obama girls are precious. It is not about race.

Some countries worship him. Some think he is the Messiah, some think he is the anti-Christ.

He didnt put his hand on the Bible at his second oath. It's not only his birth certificate that was forged but his registration card, as well.

I also have a problem with him signing a pact with the G20 to form a NWO. Bush did the same thing, only Bush claims he didnt know what the G20 was. He invited them all to the Whitehouse and he also signed his name in blood.

These backdoor meetings are deceptive and nothing good will come of them.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
McCain was not supposed to get elected. Obama was bread and groomed by the NWO to be president and McCain is a member also. It was all pre arranged. McCain did everything he could not to get elected. He changed all his policies to become Bush like and then he got that dip # women from alaska to be his runnings mate. Wake the # up there is only one political party in the US. Just look at how good of friends bush 1 and clinton are. Boy what a bunch of suckers. There is only one world government at this stage and they play the countries against each other to stampede the peeps in what ever direction they want them to run so they can make more money and have more control. lol

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I think the only reason this is an issue is because Obama has made it one. If he doesn't want to settle it by producing the document then he deserves every bit of criticism he gets. It's a stupid birth certificate, there is no sane reason I can come up with why he and his supporters have gone to such great(and expensive) lengths to keep this simple little document classified. The same goes for his college transcripts...why is it a matter of national security to know what he was thinking and doing during his years in college. This is the kind of stuff that will fuel the rise of the racist neocons,

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Why would Obama pay millions to cover this up when he could pay millions to have a birth certificate created? If he was at all concerned about this (in the rare event that he didn't have a certificate) then he would just have one created. I personally think it would be funny if he had it and was just holding on to it. Then when some court orders him to show it he could whip it out and congratulate everybody who wasted time and money on this issue with a job well done.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles

Originally posted by whatukno
Even using my imagination it doesn't seem plausible that the top seed republican nominee would back down to his opponent when there was a sure fire way to win the election hands down.

By saying this your also saying that McCain threw the election to make sure that Obama was elected. Now that would be even more of a conspiracy.

Why would McCain intentionally loose the election?

Think about it, if there was a question for the last two years whether or not Obama is a natural born American citizen, don't you think that the other democrats would have stepped on Barry Obama at first chance?

John McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone, off base.

This means he wasn't born on American soil either and they could have both been disqualified.

Research it.

AND WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THE LAST 1 1/2 YEARS??

EVEN IF mcain wasn't legal.
The man suffered more for this country any one on this forum i can bet you that..as a P.O.W.

Whats obama done before election?
write his biography before any one knew he existed?

So how is democrate's making sure mcain was legal....
and failing to check obama in same many get passed?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
You have no idea how hard it is to be a racist-neo-con.
First thing in the morning I beat my children, then try to keep the minorities down by paying them less, then after my mid-morning martini, I try to destroy Obama by hiding his birth certificate and add stuff to his teleprompter to make him constantly change his mind on GITMO, the war, and US policy.
By lunchtime, I'm busy slipping roofies in Bidens warm milk to he could say stupid things.
In the afternoon I try to spend time with Nancy Pelosi getting her to lie about the CIA.
In the afternoon, I try to contribute to global warming before burning crosses on others lawns.
Later, before I say my prayers to Satan, I beat my wife and kids again and look forward to destroying lives tomorrow.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psynarchist

you good sir nailed it on the head.

something is not right either way folk's want to look at it.

or he would show it and stop wasting our tax dollar's in court case's

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Styki

Then when some court orders him to show it he could whip it out and congratulate everybody who wasted time and money on this issue with a job well done.

Yea, including him, he wasted everyone's time and money including his own.

When all he had to do was be straight with everyone,

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I found this an interesting read and it has some intersting facts too.

www.redcounty.com...

I also have to wonder, as someone stated already, why did this unknown write a book about his life? Did he know he was going to be president beforehand?

[edit on 30-5-2009 by sueloujo]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This whole thing just makes me think of the bush years, he was elected mostly by christians voting with their religion HOWEVER it was also widely known by some people that he was going off and performing mock human sacrafice at skull and bones - however none of his political rivals chose to point this out!

Now obama may or may not be legally aloud to be president but once again everyone is ignoring the main meat and potatoes of the issue. Why is this?

I can't even begin to form a rational reason for this weirdness.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jnewell33
I think the only reason this is an issue is because Obama has made it one.

Quote of the day.

I agree entirely.

By producing this one, hardly intrusive document it would make the entire issue die. (Of course, only after the document was proved to be real).

The fact that he has a team of lawyers blocking holes and stonewalling about it just makes everyone more curious.

The harder you try to cover something up, the harder the people want to know.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Styki
Why would Obama pay millions to cover this up when he could pay millions to have a birth certificate created?

Because if he shows one, it can be proved false. And he already tried to show one and it was proved not the required official document.
His team's been downplaying it, it's being buried, it's much easier as it is to avoid attention than risking a new buzz around a second fake BC.

There is no logics in not making the BC public for all eyes and closing this case once and for all.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Can anyone imagine the riots and bloodshed when the documents do prove he was not eligiable? Perhaps those in the GOP, cowards all, made a political judgement to avoid a new civil war...........

The problem is however, they all made a deal with the devil, perhaps literally............

Obama's entire mission is to destroy the superpower that protects Israel........but he forgets that God is the absolute superpower.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Good post, I really honestly don't care about where Obama was born, hell he could be born on Mars for all I care! It is all about THE PERSON, not THE PLACE.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join