It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth certificate issue No. 1 at Fox News

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing
This is so pathetic, you racist neo-cons just can't handle the fact that a black man is in office and will try anything to smear his name. These tactics just show what kind of people you are, you should all be ashamed to even show your face in public.

You are trying to create a conspiracy where there is none and where there is absolutely no reason for one to exist. Why would the newspapers, government agencies and who knows else be involved to conspire to lie to the whole world that a little black baby was born in Hawaii? You don't even realize how ridiculous your claims are, I feel sorry for you.

And there it is, the race card.

Too bad it doesn't work on me anymore.

SHOW THE DOCUMENTS!!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cooler

Originally posted by earlywatcher
Considering the rabid anger toward bush, it was pretty much inevitable that the democratic candidate would win, whether it be hillary or barack.

Or consider this, there was a mass media conspiracy to vilify Bush to such an extent over things real and imagined in order to get a democrat in offices.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

ive debated with you on other threads, it seems to me you REALLY dont do your research.

Barry is Obamas first name, infact its what he entered college with as an EXCHANGE student. Correct me if im mistaken on that, for those in the "know"

Also Obama has gotten away with things that if it were any other candidate he would have dragged out and flogged. The mans criminal, hes constantly RUSHING things through, "you have to do this or this will happen, if we dont do this it will be disaster, dont read it , just do it" Really? and BUSH was a fear monger? give me a break man.

Obama hired whole teams of lawyers to cover his tracks, hide his records, and try to squash any investigations that have come up, hes spent tens of thousands of dollars on this. Its common knowledge if you dont get your news spoon fed to you.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Obama is crooked. There is something seriously wrong here and it seems like the only place that is asking the right questions is ATS.

surprisingly enough, not true. it might have let up somewhat now, but during the last couple of months of the campaign, the blogosphere was full of these questions. people on sites all over were digging in and coming up with the wrong answers and were outraged. it was only the mainstream media that dismissed it and refused to cover it. they really did treat it like a ufo story. too silly to bother with. there are still a few people working hard to get answers. of course if anything creditable is brought up, there will be cries of racism and probably violence. I happen to think obama has sent racial relations decades backwards because black hatred of whites no longer needs to be hidden. case in point: dismissal of the New Black Panther Party thugs intimidating voters at polling place.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing
This is so pathetic, you racist neo-cons just can't handle the fact that a black man is in office and will try anything to smear his name. These tactics just show what kind of people you are, you should all be ashamed to even show your face in public.

You are trying to create a conspiracy where there is none and where there is absolutely no reason for one to exist. Why would the newspapers, government agencies and who knows else be involved to conspire to lie to the whole world that a little black baby was born in Hawaii? You don't even realize how ridiculous your claims are, I feel sorry for you.

Then prove we're wrong. I can't speak for everyone here but what was anything said that could be contrued as racist?
The only time, and I mean ONLY time race is ever brought up is by Obama, Garafello, or other rabid Obama-ites who get so upset when we question the validity of your 'messiah'.
No ther president in history has had his school records sealed or had such a cloud of obfuscation over his past.
If there is nothing to hide, then why hide it?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I will ask one question.

Why has Barry paid millions in many states and two countries to CONCEAL all his records?

i will ask one question...why is this thread allowed up for the thousandth time...you got something, proof it....you can always go back and look at the many posts this generated last year...same thing, ad hominem

[edit on 30-5-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Also Obama has gotten away with things that if it were any other candidate he would have dragged out and flogged. The mans criminal, hes constantly RUSHING things through, "you have to do this or this will happen, if we dont do this it will be disaster, dont read it , just do it" Really? and BUSH was a fear monger? give me a break man.

Yes good points and what exactly is his rush, followed by backpeddling?

A lot of it is pandering.

close Gitmo, oops scratch that, no can do, and bring the troops home, oops scratch that , send more.

WTF?

and the list goes on.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

I will ask one question.

Why has Barry paid millions in many states and two countries to CONCEAL all his records?

i will ask one question...why is this thread allowed up for the thousandth time...you got something, proof it....you can always go back and look at the many posts this generated last year...same thing, ad hominem

One answer, we want to see it.

[edit on 043131p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Okay, how some of you so easily downplay all of this, even if it's a POSSIBILITY, is beyond me. It's an easy request, Obam, show us the damned Birth Certificate to SHUT US UP. Instead, theyre going out of their way to avoid showing us any of his records? That doesn't strike anyone as being odd?

Should we just accept things how they are?

You want to live in WILLFULL IGNORANCE?

If it came out that he's not a legitimate citizen, he most assuredly would be ousted the next morning. I'd be happy if he realeased it and it turned out he WAS a natural born citizen. But he hasn't released it, so we really don't know.

I find it maddeningly funny how people talk about politicians like they aren't even capable of doing bad things, of being crooks or liars or whatever. Are people are capable of all things, good or bad. The difference is at higher levels, you can get away with alot more.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I will ask one question.

And we'll KEEP asking the same questions until we have answers. If you want to get spoon fed, may I suggest MSNBC? Then you'll have all the answers YOU want and can go to sleep at night knowing all is safe and well in your small, little world.

If I sound harsh, I'm sorry. But just because I don't get the answers I like, won't stop me asking.

Someone, somewhere knows the truth.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

world net daily has a petition that i believe holds 375,000 names asking for the proof.
world net daily petition

Dr. Orly Taitz has worked long and hard trying to get these issues addressed. You wouldn't believe how much trouble she has gone to and how many people are helping her. She has a blog that keeps people abreast of what is happening and how each thing gets dismissed. She is particularly interesting because she is a naturalized citizen, originally from the soviet union, came here and became a dentist, later went to law school and passed the bar. She is adamant about the danger to this country by having a usurper in control.
Dr. Orly Taitz

the current government simply ignores questions.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

reply to post by cooler

Considering the rabid anger toward bush, it was pretty much inevitable that the democratic candidate would win, whether it be hillary or barack.

Or consider this, there was a mass media conspiracy to vilify Bush to such an extent over things real and imagined in order to get a democrat in offices.

you may well be right, after all lets not seperate media from propaganda machine as they are the same thing, & they are not totally free to say what they like, media is like a nasty dog on a leash, if or should i say when obama upsets the string puller/s im sure the raving media dogs will be allowed to bite

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Even using my imagination it doesn't seem plausible that the top seed republican nominee would back down to his opponent when there was a sure fire way to win the election hands down.

By saying this your also saying that McCain threw the election to make sure that Obama was elected. Now that would be even more of a conspiracy.

Why would McCain intentionally loose the election?

Think about it, if there was a question for the last two years whether or not Obama is a natural born American citizen, don't you think that the other democrats would have stepped on Barry Obama at first chance?

John McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone, off base.

This means he wasn't born on American soil either and they could have both been disqualified.

Research it.

AND WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THE LAST 1 1/2 YEARS??

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I just find it odd that he was so willing to release the classified Bush memos but Obama seems to be going out of his way to protect his personal records.

One really has to wonder what he has to hide,

Hell, I am still hoping we get to see his college transcripts. I would love to see what kind of student he was.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It really bothered me at first that people might think I was a racist, but not anymore, that's getting old and it will start to backfire.

One has to wonder now who the real racist are.

Two can play that game, especially with acorn, and Court Judge Sonia in the picture, and the letting the black panthers off the hook.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
On McCain's birth place, there was a law passed back in the Panama canal days that said that if you were born in the canal zone, or on a base, it counted as being born in America. That's why McCain was never deemed ineligable.

Actually, no, it is not clear as crystal

Please with my due respect note there is a difference between citizenship and being natural born.

A Hint of New Life to a McCain Birth Issue

The law conferred citizenship on children of American parents born in the Canal Zone after 1904, and it made John McCain a citizen just before his first birthday. But the law came too late, Professor Chin argued, to make Mr. McCain a natural-born citizen.

John McCain does not qualify as a natural-born citizen of the U.S. because he was born in Panama

As much we'd like to dismiss this one as just another election season rumor, it's impossible to make any definitive statement about Senator McCain's presidential eligibility because the issue is a matter of law rather than a matter of fact, and the law is ambiguous. There is no disputing that, under the U.S. statutes and laws applicable to the offspring of Americans living abroad and to the Canal Zone, John McCain is a citizen of the United States. However, the difference between "citizen" and "natural-born citizen" is an important one in this case, and some of the legal distinctions between the two are still murky.

McCain’s Canal Zone Birth Prompts Queries About Whether That Rules Him Out

Lawyers who have examined the topic say there is not just confusion about the provision itself, but uncertainty about who would have the legal standing to challenge a candidate on such grounds, what form a challenge could take and whether it would have to wait until after the election or could be made at any time.

In a paper written 20 years ago for the Yale Law Journal on the natural-born enigma, Jill Pryor, now a lawyer in Atlanta, said that any legal challenge to a presidential candidate born outside national boundaries would be “unpredictable and unsatisfactory.”

“If I were on the Supreme Court, I would decide for John McCain,” Ms. Pryor said in a recent interview. “But it is certainly not a frivolous issue.”

My point is not whether McCain is eligible or not. To me, he had all the rights to run for president. But, it is a legal issue. And a sophisticated one.
I find it plausible that McCain didn't raise the issue about Obama's birth because it could have thrown him into political turmoil too.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

world net daily has a petition that i believe holds 375,000 names asking for the proof.
world net daily petition

Dr. Orly Taitz has worked long and hard trying to get these issues addressed. You wouldn't believe how much trouble she has gone to and how many people are helping her. She has a blog that keeps people abreast of what is happening and how each thing gets dismissed. She is particularly interesting because she is a naturalized citizen, originally from the soviet union, came here and became a dentist, later went to law school and passed the bar. She is adamant about the danger to this country by having a usurper in control.
Dr. Orly Taitz

the current government simply ignores questions.

Thank you watcher.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

It really bothered me at first that people might think I was a racist, but not anymore, that's getting old and it will start to backfire.

One has to wonder now who the real racist are.

Two can play that game, especially with acorn, and Court Judge Sonia in the picture, and the letting the black panthers off the hook.

Of course you're a racist. Just ask Jenene Garafallo, or anyone else who supports Obama

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This is one of those conspiracies that may never go away, he has waited to long, now if he actually releases one at this late date,

will we buy it?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I will ask one question.

One answer, we want to see it.

[edit on 043131p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

who you personally? why? you wouldn't believe it anyway...you don't believe all the republicans that said they saw it, and said it's valid...i guess they are wrong too. you would say it's a fake.
i think the #1 topic on FOX NEWS should be their credibility

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join