It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth certificate issue No. 1 at Fox News

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

that's very convincing. how can so many people ignore it?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Eight

They need to get over it!!!

Why?

I don't understand that mindset at all.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Can I see your BC? How about you let me see your bank statement? NO? Well why not? I just want to see things that is NONE of my business.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
octaman.com...

OH shoot did you see this set?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eight
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Can I see your BC? How about you let me see your bank statement? NO? Well why not? I just want to see things that is NONE of my business.

It certainly is our (People of the US) business.

It is called vetting which was rammed through just like everything else that Obama touches.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Eight

If these documents were requested by a potential employer, would you not deem it necessary to provide them if you desired the job?

IMO, Obama works for the taxpayers and should provide the BC and college transcripts to clear up the matter.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Eight

No, you can't see any of that, but the day I run for public office it will be plastered all over the internet.

We the people are Obama's boss, he should bend to our will. and just like any other employer would do I want to look into is background and since he is holding a very high management position I want to make sure he meets all the qualifications of that position before I decide to hire him.

He didn't meet my expectations so I didn't vote for him. And yes every little detail of his life except how he bangs his wife is my business. He is a public servant, he is supposed to serve ME and everybody else whether you voted for him or not.

Period.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

The mindset is that things aren't anybody's business just for the asking. Also this issue has been dealt with and brought up ad-nauseam. No previous president has had this much opposition not one.

Not even Bush when the Supreme Court made the choice for the American people who was going to be our president.

Your biggest name in this issue is Allen Keys and he is a has been and a jealous man.

Proponents of this issue (like yourself) show their bias with there words and deeds. One guy made a CD and gave is a shameful title. During the Tea Parties, I saw a sign that said "what you talking bout Willis". What was that all about?

His campaign had race written all over it, and now it seems his term at being president will have it to. Your bias is showing by calling him Barry.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Now you are being specific, but that’s not the case here. There are people that want to see things that is none of their business.

There are legal documents that the law require your employer to see in order to hire you. Also not just anybody can look at your employment record just because they want to know something.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
First of all IF Obama was elected knowing full well he was NOT legal ... Think of his motivesAnd why would he spend more than $1000000 dollars in legal fees to keep his school records and Long BC private?

And whats with the latest Senate Bill that prevents any investigation into his BC ? Why? If he is a legal citizen fine!

It is of interest that even though Senator McCain was recognized as a citizen by the current laws of the United States and there was no legal reason to hold a court to articulate the clear definition of his citizenship, a senate bill (S. RES. 511) was introduced on April 10, 2008 by several Senators : Mr. LEAHY, Mr. OBAMA, Mr. COBURN, Mrs. CLINTON, and Mr. WEBB.

This written and passed bill was introduced with a clear introduction of an ‘intent’ to extend the meaning of the Constitution without legal presidence.

This basically laid a presumption of merit towards any politician seeking office who MAY have a ‘Natural Born Citizen’ argument.

Is this why McCain was ‘chosen’ to sit in the Republican primary seat during a time when the clear majority of conservative Republicans was clearly not supporting John McCain for his non-conservative positions.? Was he a staged candidate because of his ‘conditional’ status as a Foreign born natural citizen?

His electability was clear and non-contested prior to this Senate Bill .511 obfuscation.

Was Obama’s support and co-authorship of this bill, for someone he was battling in the primaries for the presidency a strategy to redefine his ‘citizenship’ after the elections to keep him constitutionally ‘in play’ as president even after he finally shows his Official Vault Birth Certificate after the dust settles?

www.opencongress.org...

SRES 511 RSATS

Calendar No. 715110th CONGRESS

2d Session

S. RES. 511

Recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.

IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES

April 10, 2008
Mrs. MCCASKILL (for herself, Mr. LEAHY, Mr. OBAMA, Mr. COBURN, Mrs. CLINTON, and Mr. WEBB) submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

April 24, 2008
Reported by Mr. LEAHY, without amendment

April 30, 2008
Considered and agreed to

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RESOLUTION

Recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.

Whereas the Constitution of the United States requires that, to be eligible for the Office of the President, a person must be a `natural born Citizen' of the United States;

Whereas the term `natural born Citizen', as that term appears in Article II, Section 1, is not defined in the Constitution of the United States;

Whereas there is no evidence of the intention of the Framers or any Congress to limit the constitutional rights of children born to Americans serving in the military nor to prevent those children from serving as their country's President;

Whereas such limitations would be inconsistent with the purpose and intent of the `natural born Citizen' clause of the Constitution of the United States, as evidenced by the First Congress's own statute defining the term `natural born Citizen';

Whereas the well-being of all citizens of the United States is preserved and enhanced by the men and women who are assigned to serve our country outside of our national borders;

Whereas previous presidential candidates were born outside of the United States of America and were understood to be eligible to be President; and

Whereas John Sidney McCain, III, was born to American citizens on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved, That John Sidney McCain, III, is a `natural born Citizen' under Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution of the United Calendar No. 715110th CONGRESS2d SessionS. RES. 511RESOLUTIONRecognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.April 24, 2008 Reported without amendments

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Isn't he the one who said his administration would be all about transparency?

About as transparent as lead. . .

I'm just saying. . .

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife No, you can't see any of that, but the day I run for public office it will be plastered all over the internet.

Yes,I'm sure it will but only the things that show you in a good light.IMO every politician has something in his/her past that they don't want to see the light of day,and you would be no different.

We the people are Obama's boss, he should bend to our will.

No he shouldn't and the reason should be obvious.

and just like any other employer would do I want to look into is background and since he is holding a very high management position I want to make sure he meets all the qualifications of that position before I decide to hire him.

I have to disagree with you here.

looking at my job I had to sign a waiver giving they police authorization to release my criminal background information to my boss. Now unless your boss have you sign that piece of paper he does not want to know everything about you.

He didn't meet my expectations so I didn't vote for him. And yes every little detail of his life except how he bangs his wife is my business. He is a public servant, he is supposed to serve ME and everybody else whether you voted for him or not.

Did you know that a person’s public records. includes any information maintained by the government that can be linked to a specific individual? Of course you did, and in knowing that would you like any and everybody trying to get information that tells any and everything about you, even if you were a elected official. This is some of the information that is kept in your file. This includes your name, address, social security number, also other identifier. It also has drivers license, if you own landed.

So you say that I can have access to all of that just for the asking?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Holy cow! Seriously people, this is it. This is the Easter egg.

Makes perfect sense.

BTW, Obama Sr. (Barak's alleged father) was sponsored by an organization that MX had ties to.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jeffsmathers

Mc'Cain had the same issue raised about his citizenship because of where he was born.

Are you aware that the information that a short form has is taken from the original birth record, which is the long form?

And this short form includes the child's name, date of birth, sex, and place of birth, although some also include the names of the child's parents.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Gullible, naive and simple-minded. Lazy, no critical thinking, no reading, trust in the government and Obama is our savior. I think that is what most Americans are like.

First...there is no difference between McCain and Obama. They both knew that Obama was going to win. Those of you who think this was a race among the best of breed are sorely mistaken. There is NO difference between Republican and Democrats. They merely act the part to entice the naive americans to think they have a choice. There is no one in government elected office that is working for the american people. That's the first thing you must get clear in your head. And don't throw the Ron Paul thing up at me. Ron Paul is instrumental at only draining the energy and resources of those that want change, yet nothing ever happens. Nothing. Ron Paul can do nothing. If he was truly a rebel, he would be dead. "They" would have him killed. Do some research on Sonny Bono, Wellstone and JFK to better understand what happens to you when you try to expose the corruption within government. Its an insider game. The only way you get to join is if you accept their principles. Its like the mafia...there is no way out...except through death.

McCain would never have exposed Obama as a non-natural citizen. They do not try and change the script they are handed to act out. That would be cutting ones own throat. The vote for Obama was made easy by using McCain as the primary winner for the Republican. Those of us who followed the event realize that McCain came out of nowhere for the candidacy among some stiff competition. Why is that? What happened to the younger more savvy contenders? Why did they drop like flies?

Its all a script folks. And yes...I believe Obama is an unnatural. They continue to spit in the face of americans because they know what americans are made of....I stated those attributes at the beginning of my comment. They know they can tell Americans anything, and a majority will bite it...hook, line and sinker. One just needs to ask why is the US conducting war in some many different foreign lands. Why are we beginning the process to build embassies in Pakistan and Columbia....big ones!

Don't you guys get it yet. The international elitists are using (and have for many decades) Amerika for world domination, conquest and imperialism. The US is a military state controlled by the elitists in the financial state of the City of London. Open your eyes. You are only deceiving yourself. The US government is much worse than any Hitler regime. My god....we kill millions of innocent people yearly through our "wars" and sponsorship of Israel. The US kills millions every year through their food processing, water, health care, and pharmaceuticals. The US is a killing state, and doesn't even mind killing its own people. maybe you should read about the Bayer contaminated blood that kill thousands first here in the US, and then was packaged and sold in foreign countries after they were told not to sell in the US (www.ahrp.org...)

They could put an alien in the white house, and tell you he was born in Omaha, and still the majority would believe it.

There is no hope in this country. I realize there are a few who understand what is happening, but most just don't get it, don't care or can't be convinced that their government does not care about them.

We have no representation in Washington DC. We will never have any representation as long as the complicit elected officials continue to close their eyes or accept the criminal satanic element that control our world.

Obama has no intention of keeping any promises that were discussed prior to his presidency. He has defaulted 100% on all campaign promises, and has accomplished a more dismal failure in all fronts: economy, foreign policy, entitlement programs, energy independence....than GW Bush.

Wake up,smell the coffee. How long are you going to dispute the facts!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eight

Did you know that a person’s public records. includes any information maintained by the government that can be linked to a specific individual? Of course you did, and in knowing that would you like any and everybody trying to get information that tells any and everything about you, even if you were a elected official. This is some of the information that is kept in your file. This includes your name, address, social security number, also other identifier. It also has drivers license, if you own landed.

So you say that I can have access to all of that just for the asking?

First, I love how anyone and everyone who is against Obama is automatically placed in the "racist" category.

Second, in response to EIGHT, His long form birth certificate would have no information on it that would be harmful to him if viewed by the american public. When you are born, your Social Security Number has not been issued, therefore is not on your long form birth certificate. it would have His mother and fathers name and birthplace, and their occupations, the listed address where they were living at the time of birth, and his vitals. Nice try with that one, but no cigar. Try coming up with something better.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Eight

Yes,I'm sure it will but only the things that show you in a good light.IMO every politician has something in his/her past that they don't want to see the light of day,and you would be no different.

I'm not a politician and I would air all my dirty laundry that way they couldn't use it against me and I can say I have honesty and integrity.

No he shouldn't and the reason should be obvious.

Really? Last time I check this a government for the people by the people. We the people are his Boss. Bush went above and beyond his power, and Obama is doing the same thing, so he shouldn't bend to our will? After all if you hated Bush and didn't give him a pass, now you give Obama a pass? That is an assumption of course, but it is probably right. Not only that, but congress has gone above and beyond their power and they should have all been ran out of the country when they were getting 300 to 1 phone calls against TARP. But no most of them got re-elected.

He should obey the Law which is the US Constitution and he is not doing that. He should resign or be impeached.

I have to disagree with you here. looking at my job I had to sign a waiver giving they police authorization to release my criminal background information to my boss. Now unless your boss have you sign that piece of paper he does not want to know everything about you.

A private employer and running for the freaking President of the United States are two entirely different jobs. And beyond that we are simply asking for the information that he was supposed to provide the FEC. We aren't asking that much.

Did you know that a person's public records. includes any information maintained by the government that can be linked to a specific individual? Of course you did, and in knowing that would you like any and everybody trying to get information that tells any and everything about you, even if you were a elected official. This is some of the information that is kept in your file. This includes your name, address, social security number, also other identifier. It also has drivers license, if you own landed. So you say that I can have access to all of that just for the asking?

Actually you can get all of that except for my drives license and SSN if you go down to the court house. A SSN and Drivers license are peanuts is compared to say, presenting the documents that prove you meet the outlined qualifications in the constitution to become president of the US.

See we live in this place called America, which is a Constitutional Republic, which means if a person is running for political office they should provide the documents upon request, with in reason. I can care less about is SSN, being a Natural Born Citizen is required by the constitution. College Transcripts is customary. If a public official doesn't provide those upon request then they should be ran out office. But it is pretty obvious that this nation is full of idiots.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

It won't die on ATS either apparently.
God, this is such a "sour grapes" agenda.

At this point I could care less.

I think people should drop the "disqualification" angle and just accept he is the president for at least one term.

The smarter thing to do would be to plan who will run against him afterward.
I just hope they don't unleash Queen Caribou again.

In my opinion that would be a disaster revisited.

- Lee

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Eight

Try that one on your boss that asks for your social insurance number. Really you guys gotta stop being brainwashed before its too late. And if you wanna poke holes in my argument, WE EMPLOY THE GOVERNMENT

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by allclear

Absolutely 5 Gold Stars x2 [color=gold]* * * * * * * * * *

I couldn't take the time to write as well or verbose and accurately as your post... Wonderful!

Too bad most still won't understand or accept it.

AllClear FTW \o/

EDIT to add: It was VERY clear that McCain (as winded and distraught as he seemed towards the end) wasn't interested in winning. It was agreed long before... Nice show McCain. Still proud for all you've suffered at the Hanoi Hilton etc. Nice show at the finish; but, really, who would even WANT to take on the issues that our country faces. Certifiable loonatic or someone with an inside track and no worries. Stop #ting us.

[edit on 5·30·09 by DrMattMaddix]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join