It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth certificate issue No. 1 at Fox News

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Good post, I really honestly don't care about where Obama was born, hell he could be born on Mars for all I care! It is all about THE PERSON, not THE PLACE.

It's just that the PERSON is lying about the PLACE.

All I want to see before I die is an honest politician. I don't care if he/she is a lib or a neo-con. Just be honest.
I have a hard enough time teaching my sons about the dangers of lying. Now, if you do it succesfully, you can become POTUS!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Good post, I really honestly don't care about where Obama was born, hell he could be born on Mars for all I care! It is all about THE PERSON, not THE PLACE.

So yet again the US Constitution is thrown out the window........if obama isn't a citizen he can't be prez...........all US law is trahsed for all time....

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This argument is ridiculous. Even if he wasn't born in the USA, the ramifications of replacing him with John McCain (I'm not even sure if McCain would be his successor), reversing his executive orders, refilling the cabinet, etc. would be astronomical! It just won't happen! He's been sworn in as President and I'm SURE the democratic party did a thorough background check. I wish new threads pertaining to this matter would cease.

It doesn't matter if Obama is the president, it's not like he's actually calling the shots. He's no more of an authority figure than the Queen of England IMO.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I hear what you are saying, but no, it is actually about the law.

I think if we researched every country, we would find they hold the same position.

[edit on 063131p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillyBillyBobBob
Hasn't the Dual Citizenship claim been proven bogus already?

travel.state.gov...

Dual Nationality: Indonesian law does not recognize dual nationality As he was at school there, I'm assuming he was not over 18 years of age, therefore this is moot.

Hoot Hoot not moot. The change was made in 2006 therefore we can assume that prior to that time children were not allowed to have dual citizenship. Case Closed. I want my money back.

In July 2006 the Indonesian Parliament passed new legislation allowing children under age 18 to maintain a foreign nationality as well as Indonesian citizenship.

Dual Nationality: Indonesian law does not recognize dual nationality for adults over 18 years of age. Because of this law, U.S. citizens who are also documented as Indonesian nationals may experience difficulties with immigration formalities in Indonesia and furthermore, holding dual citizenship may also hamper the U.S. Embassy or Consulate’s ability to provide consular protection to dual national Americans. In addition to being subject to all Indonesian laws affecting U.S. citizens, dual nationals may also be subject to other laws that impose special obligations on Indonesian citizens. In July 2006 the Indonesian Parliament passed new legislation allowing children under age 18 to maintain a foreign nationality as well as Indonesian citizenship. Parents whose children hold both Indonesian and U.S. citizenship may experience difficulties with entry and exit immigration procedures until the new law is fully implemented.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by RRokkyy]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
John McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone, off base.

This means he wasn't born on American soil either and they could have both been disqualified.

Let's not forget that McCain was born to a father who was a US Navy Officer *on active duty* serving on a US military installation, on orders by the United States Government, at the actual time of McCain's birth. A person on "Active Duty" is a USA military personnel 24x7x365, regardless if that person is on a base, on the sees, or in some hole in the desert.

What person in their right mind would tell an active duty military person with a pregnant wife, serving our country, protecting the US Constitution, "Sorry, because you were sent oversees, serving your country in a foreign place on orders by the USA when your kid was born, that your kid now cannot ever become President because technically the umbilical cord wasn't cut on actual USA soil."

Talk about a slap in the face for every person who has ever served our country and a complete disrespect for the military personnel who are protecting our rights.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Do you characters really think that it will come out that he was born in kenya and will be impeached ??? the USA would go up in flames, the parties employ people that make it their calling to patch leaks like this, all this boils downs to is that the Republicans lost and you cants stand it, end of

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

I find your signature quite fitting for this post. What would you say if Obama is found to be a usurper?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I guess thats why we can't have the truth.
Riots, civil war, race hatred.
I guess America is so weak that it can't handle a politician in DC lying.
-sheeesh-

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
I guess thats why we can't have the truth.
Riots, civil war, race hatred.
I guess America is so weak that it can't handle a politician in DC lying.
-sheeesh-

Pretty much.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
If ever there was question as to how Obama got elected(being the empty suit that he is)this thread has explained a lot to me.The Kool Aid flows freely.The common sences and reasoning are gone,just the very questions you ask then ignore are unbeliveable.

This country is surly doomed if this is any example of how the American people react to being conned.McCain handed the election to Obama on a platter.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo
I found this an interesting read and it has some intersting facts too.

I also have to wonder, as someone stated already, why did this unknown write a book about his life? Did he know he was going to be president beforehand?

I wondered about this a few months ago. Being a book publisher myself, I know how hard it is to sell books. That a young law student with unproven writing skills would be offered a contract and given an advance seemed inexplicable.

He was basically offered a book contract because of being elected the first black editor of the harvard law review. apparently they believed this would sell books. the way i remember it, he never got around writing the book but later, maybe it was when he was going to speak at the democratic convention, another publisher bought the contract from the first one and the book was written. there has certainly been speculation that he had help with it because it is very polished for a first time writer.

It does seem that somebody must have known something in those early days for them to offer him a contract with an advance for an unwritten book. he was young and unproven, hardly a household word. not to sound racist or anything, but unless people were going to buy his book just because he was the first black editor of the law review (but without any published writing), that publisher was going to get a lot of books returned to their warehouse. how many people of any color want to read a memoir by someone in their mid-20's? still sounds like a strange transaction to me.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

That's irrelevant. He might have broken the law in Indonesia by holding dual citizenship. It doesn't mean he has lost or renounced to his american citizenship. What is to be taken into account is his civil status towards the USA.
One can hold many passports without ever being acknowledge dual citizenship. It is conditional on specific international agreements between countries.

Then again, it is not about citizenship but being a naturaly-born american

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Manouche]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The one major point that really chaps my butt about this whole question is...Being in the most powerful office in the USA, He, or anybody else to hold that office should have absolutely NO rights to hold ANY information about your past or your character. We The People have the absolute RIGHT to know who is sitting in that chair and supposedly Commander and Chief of our Armed Forces. NO other despot in this world has been so secretive of his back ground and his accomplishments than Barry Obama. If anyone here can think of any other public official that has not been completely investigated by the media and researched to see their colledge records It would be interesting to hear about them. Most people won't even bother to run for ofice anymore because of all the damned investigations that the MSM do on them. The American people need to know who there President is. Not some shadow of a man with power hungry aspirations!
Zindo

[edit on 5/30/2009 by ZindoDoone]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
what if all of our wost eligibility fears are true. he was born in kenya, took indonesian citizenship when adopted by his stepfather in indonesia, traveled as an adult on an indonesian passport, had a fake birth certificate made up and put online to show as his own. Do you think his supporters would consider it as a problem? I don't.

There would be talk about how this crisis is too big to take any chances, that he has things under control and has the trust of the people. It would be natural for him to play fast and loose with the truth because blacks have such a hard time rising to power. Never mind, let's pass a small law in congrss saying it's okay. that's what i think would happen. his supporters seem unable to mentally process anything negative about him. the only way he might be ousted is if his handlers get annoyed with him.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by earlywatcher

Thanks for that information..I didnt know the background to his bookwriting. It doesnt take much common sense to realise that any publisher would have been mad to give an advance in this case...not exactly a guaranteed return unless of course....

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Wow, so this is important? Seriously? There was this other thing that happened like 8 years ago, our government covered it up, ring any bells? People died and stuff. That was important, and paved the road we find ourselves on now. I blame you and yours for where we are now.

But really, what a surprise to see all the neocons that infest this site crawling out of the gutters for this instead. Hopefully Obama doesn't like the BJ's or else he really has something to worry about.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TylerKing
Wow, so this is important? Seriously? There was this other thing that happened like 8 years ago, our government covered it up, ring any bells? People died and stuff. That was important, and paved the road we find ourselves on now. I blame you and yours for where we are now.

But really, what a surprise to see all the neocons that infest this site crawling out of the gutters for this instead. Hopefully Obama doesn't like the BJ's or else he really has something to worry about.

It's so refreshing to have someone who supports Obama come out with facts to dispute this premise. . .oh wait, you just blamed Bush and called us names.
Debate the main premise. Can you actually argue the point intelligently without resorting to name calling or bringing up Bush?
Or am I just a neo-con because I refuse to believe the lies.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
It's so refreshing to have someone who supports Obama come out with facts to dispute this premise. . .oh wait, you just blamed Bush and called us names.
Debate the main premise. Can you actually argue the point intelligently without resorting to name calling or bringing up Bush?
Or am I just a neo-con because I refuse to believe the lies.

1. I don't support Obama.

2. I didn't call anyone a name, unless "neocon" is offensive.

3. I didn't blame Bush, in fact I didn't even mention him, I blame the people who supported him.

Your priorities are screwed up is what I'm saying, but that's just par for the course when it comes to America these days.

"Don't question 3000 deaths and impossible collapses, this is what's important and should be investigated!"

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Ron Paul didn't win, and this is what you people resort to? Pathetic.

You can talk about rabbit holes all you want, you can go on and on about how he has a fake name, you can claim that there is someone pulling his strings just like Bush, but you seriously have to THINK.

Do you honestly believe a black man in this country could fool a huge network of people and government institutions and land the biggest job in the world? It's not possible. Just because you know how to use google to your advantage and can't seem to shut up about the constitution doesn't make you right.

Listen to reason before you listen to cranks on the internet.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join