It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth certificate issue No. 1 at Fox News

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

McCain did not plan to win.

That was why Palin was brought in.

Everyone is reading from the same script.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It's pretty amazing to me how we can't tell if someone was born in the U.S especially president Barack Obushma. I mean the government has the capability of spying on individuals and finding out anything about them. Why can't they determine whether or not Bapig Obushma was born here or in Kenya? Actually..... we know why.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiote

McCain did not plan to win.

It certainly looked that way, and then his treatment of her before and after the election, throwing her to the wolves,

I await their karma.

[edit on 123131p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
wow barry is in over his head ... biggest american deception ever

fake name, fake birth.... does anyone TRULEY know about our own "president"?????

and Mcain and Obama are on the same team of course mcain would not "rat out" his fellow comrad... NO matter who would have won the SAME results would have happened.
IMO
I figure whoever is really in controle would much rather Barry being president, then he can be blamed for everything instead of the true criminals which is ACORN, the FED, ETC....
Well our countries problems root deeper than Mr. Barry He is only the result of this corruption,

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Considering the rabid anger toward bush, it was pretty much inevitable that the democratic candidate would win, whether it be hillary or barack. That being said, McCain did not run a strong campaign. His failure to bring up the obama's chicago machine associations such as rezko, let alone wright, ayers, and others as well as the eligibility issue which he himself had to take to congress is inexplicable. He may have personally wanted to win but maybe he was under orders not to. They wanted the obama brand to be as strong as possible. why? maybe so that the republicans would not be blamed for all the economic fallout that was inevitable. don't know, but no one can believe mccain ran a winning campaign.

i've heard speculation that whoever controls obama has all this to hold over him. he must keep to the path he has been set or things will be leaked. he has so very much to hide. the entire birth certificate thing which flows into the occidental records, the indonesian passport he probably traveled to pakistan on when he was in college, and so on. there must be a lot of people out there who know things that have not been revealed. to this point the MSM has brutally suppressed any hints but it's all over the blogosphere. what will it take to catch fire?

the democratic party should be held accountable even now for putting forth a candidate who did not provide the most basic proofs of citizenship. that should be a given. in fact that's one of the main reasons so many people won't believe it is a real problem: would the dems be that foolish? but the republicans are equally to blame. they never spotlighted this issue. all questions have come from outsiders. so both parties are complicit in this serious problem.

why? things are usually about money, so this is probably about money but I don't know how.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by xratedbarbie

Well our countries problems root deeper than Mr. Barry He is only the result of this corruption,

You may be correct he could be as big of a pawn as Palin.
Him and that narcissistic ego of his, " you ain't seen nothing yet Obama."

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by earlywatcher

i've heard speculation that whoever controls obama has all this to hold over him. he must keep to the path he has been set or things will be leaked.

That's an interesting take on the sujbect, kinda like selling ones soul to the devil.

You know he cried when they passed the stimulus package, wonder what would have happened to him if they hadn't?

[edit on 123131p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Can you please tell me what it smells like?

By what i meant Denial.

1 the man gave up his right as a U.S citizen or his mother did either way you look at it.
In Indonesia...
At the time Obama was there they did not allow duel citizenship PERIOD!!!

So you see his name on that school paper?
Barry sontoro or what ever..
He is legaly adpoted and Indonesian citizen...
How he cant have duel citizenship?..duh he gave them up or his mother did for him.

Even to me if he was born in hawaii..
That makes him a naturalized citizen now.
not natural born..
He gave away all right in Indonesia. or his mother did for him.

all the other stuff i let the legal people smarter than me figure out lol

But i know his grandmother even said once...
He was born here in kenya on video....Yeah thats right..even said i was there when he was born

And the hospital in kenya has a sign up...
Birth place of barrack obama lol
So go figure

Personally i want the matter solved in court ASAP..

I f its true its a mockery to America is based on!!!
Period.
And if you are American and claim to care about it...
Why not want the truth instead of trying to Deflect it 24/7.

also the fact they do a background check on Mcain.. a man known to fight for our country and a P.O.W....becouse obama campaign swore he was not a legal american.

But OH by all miens don't check barrack hussian obama lol
who has more red flag's raised beside his persona that any man in history. i can think of atm.
Secrecy surrounds him to the point people go retarded when you mention anything bad against him lol

You do not even see the irony of that in any way?
Something is afoot.

that's all im saying on that lol

[edit on 30-5-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Even using my imagination it doesn't seem plausible that the top seed republican nominee would back down to his opponent when there was a sure fire way to win the election hands down.

By saying this your also saying that McCain threw the election to make sure that Obama was elected. Now that would be even more of a conspiracy.

Why would McCain intentionally loose the election?

Think about it, if there was a question for the last two years whether or not Obama is a natural born American citizen, don't you think that the other democrats would have stepped on Barry Obama at first chance?

Obomba won the election because he was supposed to. McCain didn't raise a stink because he was told not to. There is no difference between the two. Of course Obama wasn't born here. He's more a "sleeper" than anything you'd read in a Ian Flemming novel. There is no left or right. The same people who orchastrated all of this are responsible for the cover up to begin with.
Their only fly in the ointment is sites like this.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a friend of mine (who's is in the armies old guard) said he saw Obama on memorial day, after all the ceremonies and everything.

he told me that he doesn't think he has ever seen a man look so
"beaten and broken."

he told me it was like "looking into the eyes of an abused puppy"

now this friend of mine does not like Obama in anyway, so i don't think he would say this unless he was absolutely sure it was what he saw.

so my conclusion is Barry the puppet is getting burnt out, and TPTB are runnin him ragged drying to get there NWO scenarios in place.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

Obomba won the election because he was supposed to. McCain didn't raise a stink because he was told not to. There is no difference between the two. Of course Obama wasn't born here. He's more a "sleeper" than anything you'd read in a Ian Flemming novel. There is no left or right. The same people who orchestrated all of this are responsible for the cover up to begin with.
Their only fly in the ointment is sites like this.

i completely agree.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by hermanthegerman]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I still think that if there was even a remote possibility that Obama wasn't born in the US that John McCain would have been all over that instantly.

Wrong.... McCain was too much of a nice guy during the campaign (except when it came to Palin). He wouldn't even allow any campaign workers to use Obama's middle name. It's no wonder he lost.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

You know he cried when they passed the stimulus package, wonder what would have happened to him if they hadn't?

no i was unaware of that!! he cried?! jesus why? that really makes me think they are holding something big over him, maybe the lives of his children.

remember princess Dianna? intentional accidents happen all the time, something i am sure is on Barrys mind.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Just for the heck of it, I googled fake birth certificate and I got

www.diplomasandtranscripts.com...

So allyou Obama supporters out there, just take a look to see how easy someone (even a dork like me) could get one...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Oh, noes, here we go again

Now McCain did not want to win, LOL.

No, poor guy did not KNOW how to win. Leave him alone, please, he did the best he could...

This particular conspiracy got to be the most stupid behind the scenes effort of GOP gossip factory of all times

Originally posted by kozmo
No effense, but you apparently are not well-versed enough on the subject to take any of your input seriously.

I know plenty of people well-versed with Bible but I never take their input seriously. Being well-versed with fantasy means absolutely nothing.

I'm well-versed with Lords Of The Rings. Does that mean that Lords Of The Rings is real ? It could very well be, but only in my head ...

Everything is bad for ya if consumed in extremely large quantities, including Cool-Aid

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

People seem to forget about our shadow Governments. The Bilderbergs are running politics.

Obama didn’t choose Paul Volcker; rather Paul Volcker and other high ranking Illuminati chose Obama.

It was pre-planned in advance for Obama to win. Most likely they also picked McCain for the Republicans knowing he wasn’t a good or popular candidate.

Cant everyone see how an unknown guy like Obama could miraculously become President of the United States?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hasn't the Dual Citizenship claim been proven bogus already?

travel.state.gov...

Dual Nationality: Indonesian law does not recognize dual nationality for adults over 18 years of age.

As he was at school there, I'm assuming he was not over 18 years of age, therefore this is moot. I spent a while checking some of the other claims made about Obamas certificate when it was big news, and I keep up to date on the Rt. Hon. Phillip J Berg Esq., and I've not seen anything yet that wasn't simply refuted in this manner.

There is no real proof of anything, all they have is some slight suspicion because he won't release a certain form of his certificate, but we can be certain, if they do, it will be declared void by the conspiracists anyway, after all, Obama is part of the Cabal now, so could have a fake birth certificate manufactured easily if he needed it, he does have the CIA underneath him, and they are pretty good at making false IDs when needed for agents.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
Just for the heck of it, I googled fake birth certificate and I got

www.diplomasandtranscripts.com...

So allyou Obama supporters out there, just take a look to see how easy someone (even a dork like me) could get one...

In the work I do we see a lot of fake certificates for courses and certifications. Some of them are really good fakes that's why some industry bodies now have made lists available to see if someone really has the license they claim to have. We have to be really careful because a lot of people could die very horribly if one of these jokers with a fake license got hired.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'm sure that they checked all of this when they were doing background checks before he even started running. There are enough people in high power in this country who hate him that I'm positive it's been checked with tools we can't even access.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5thElement
Oh, noes, here we go again

Now McCain did not want to win, LOL.

No, poor guy did not KNOW how to win. Leave him alone, please, he did the best he could...

This particular conspiracy got to be the most stupid behind the scenes effort of GOP gossip factory of all times

Originally posted by kozmo
No effense, but you apparently are not well-versed enough on the subject to take any of your input seriously.

I know plenty of people well-versed with Bible but I never take their input seriously. Being well-versed with fantasy means absolutely nothing.

I'm well-versed with Lords Of The Rings. Does that mean that Lords Of The Rings is real ? It could very well be, but only in my head ...

Everything is bad for ya if consumed in extremely large quantities, including Cool-Aid

You know, just because this looks, on the surface, as ridiculous doesn't mean it isn't. Look at Project Blue Book and its attempts over the years to ridicule UFO believers.
Someone once said that the greatest trick Satan did was to have people NOT believe in him.
The fact that they're lumping foolish stuff in with the authentic information makes me all that much more leery of ANY information that comes down the pike. Here, on this site, you see and hear lots of information, but with examples like N Korea among other issues, what is said here usually makes more sense than anything going on in the MSM.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join