It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth certificate issue No. 1 at Fox News

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
obama might have a rare blood disease or he might be a hemaphrodite. that'd be teh only 2 good reasons for not showing his real BC.

hopefully they'll change the constitution to allow foreigners to run for president, legally.

that way we can see kim jong ill vs. arnold scwharz in '12!!!

i'm gonna go stock up on fireworks.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
There is no way McCain would have ever used this information. If he had early in the campaign, he'd have to have all the facts, one hundred percent clarity. If he had done so late in the campaign, it would have seemed desperate. Even if he had absolute evidence, the campaign would have given the information to someone else to do the dirty work. Presidential campaigns don't take out candidates- they let the little people do that.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 5thElement

reply to post by ravenshadow13

Then please explain the need to spend millions of dollars to block all access to any of his records . . .

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
I'm sure that they checked all of this when they were doing background checks before he even started running. There are enough people in high power in this country who hate him that I'm positive it's been checked with tools we can't even access.

What kind of tools would that be? Oh, I forgot. Tools that we cannot even access or imagine...

You cannot apply today's technology to what was essentially one of the last "Paper" generations. Sure, alot of it has been scanned. Alot of the paper still exists in storage somewhere if you dig enough.

But also, alot of it is totally gone. From fires, to floods, to making room for new stuff, cleaning up, and simply getting lost.

Now everything is computerized, so going ahead a few generations from Obama, this could never be pulled off again. At least without leaving some kind of digital finger print or discrepancy in data sets and backups.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Ive been conjuring up the idea that he was placed in office to fail from the beginnning, just to fuel more racial confrontations. Republicants and Democraps are the same freaking party so the race was between a hero veteran who acted like a fool the whole time and a half white half black half muslim (haha just saying) preaching change which is what everyone wanted. so yeah set up to fail. regardless of where he was born. Though I have to show my birth certificate to attend schools and pretty much get a job, why not him?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It's been asked why McCain wouldn't have used this against Obama and I thought of something that I don't think that I've heard before.

Everyone is assuming that if this does pan out to be true that Biden would become president. I think that assumption is incorrect. I say this because, legally, Obama couldn't have become president if he wasn't a natural born citizen. Therefore, his electoral vote count wouldn't have counted and McCain would be elevated to the presidency because he got the second amount of electoral votes.

If this is true and McCain was in on it, he probably doesn't mind not having to deal with all this stuff Barry is and still get the glory in the end.

On McCain's birth place, there was a law passed back in the Panama canal days that said that if you were born in the canal zone, or on a base, it counted as being born in America. That's why McCain was never deemed ineligable.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
McCain isn't eligible to be president either. That's one of the likely reasons he didn't push the issue.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread, i'm not embarrassed to admit i didn't know any of this.

Digging around, it seems Michelle Obama was disbarred / voluntarily inactive and not authorized to practice law, due to alleged insurance fraud.

WTF is going on??!

It seems even more suspicious the way the WhiteHouse is now alleging their DoD servers have been hacked this week, thus paving the way for them to instigate even more of a lock-down on documents they don't want you to see.

Once the internet Czar kicks in, the internet will not be what it has always been...free

On top of this, the RIAA's in America stomping their legislation onto International ISP's to release downloaders details for prosecution, i fear that anyone who merely questions authority, will be flagged and bagged.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

McCain isn't eligible to be president either.

Not true. He was born on a base and those born on bases count as being born in America.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Even using my imagination it doesn't seem plausible that the top seed republican nominee would back down to his opponent when there was a sure fire way to win the election hands down.

By saying this your also saying that McCain threw the election to make sure that Obama was elected. Now that would be even more of a conspiracy.

Why would McCain intentionally loose the election?

Think about it, if there was a question for the last two years whether or not Obama is a natural born American citizen, don't you think that the other democrats would have stepped on Barry Obama at first chance?

You have far more faith in the fairness of our political process, and the intelligence of the voters than I. Here are three reasons I can think of off the bat.

1. Think about if this had backfired on McCain and Obama was able to produce the birth certificate (real or fake, it would not matter only the public's opinion of it) than what? Instant loss that's what.

2. McCain has issues that he likewise did not want heavily publicized such as the Keating 5. Really when it comes down to it you cannot become a powerful Senator without being dirty. They all know this and will not bring up the particularly damaging info, call it respect among thieves.

3. Look at your own reaction, someone on a conspiracy site, claiming it's a crazy conspiracy theory. That does not bode well for the general public's reaction to the charges.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

I don't know. I just don't think he would be president if he wasn't natural born.

Maybe he wants to protect any other names listed on the certificate. But I mean, he did provide a certificate. I think it's real.

I think if it were an issue, all the GOP guys in Congress would somehow find a way to get those papers. Maybe they will. I think they should, because I'm not concerned.

I imaging the position of President of the USA requires the most invasive background check ever.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by Riposte

McCain isn't eligible to be president either.

Not true. He was born on a base and those born on bases count as being born in America.

wasn´t he born on a ship in panama

the deception is clear they played the mccain card and people fell for it , while obama walked right by just like u.s imigration problem in personifyed ,

bad metafor but still ,

people without identities on stolen land rule the game....

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

When I got out of the sevice and re-entered as a civilian, even though I was in for ten years, carried a top secret security clearance, I still had to show my actual birth certificate, not a copy, to the good folks in the Army.
Now we have Obama, who never registered for the draft (until years later ?) and a phony birth record? Seems to me that there is actually more going on here than meets the eye.
To the point also, I never signed the paperwork for Selective Service, I thought, why bother, I'm already in.
Still, when I was twenty, I received a letter, addressed to Sgt. Mike Russell, delivered to a military base, to a military address stating that if I didn't sign up I was looking at fees, fines, all of that. It took a letter from my OIC, first shirt, to clear it up.
Obama is crooked. There is something seriously wrong here and it seems like the only place that is asking the right questions is ATS.

Plus, I carried dual citizenship until I was 18. US and Britsh. I had to give one up when I joined the service at 18.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

even tiny details like we all know from that school document that he went by the barry name for at least part of his life. we have been given no proof of him changing his name to barack hussein obama, which is the name he received his law license and was sworn in as president. he claims on his selective service document that he has never gone by any other name when he obviously has. for anybody else, including hillary, this would have been a huge deal but for obama it's nothing. not worth bringing up.

also doesn't it seem odd that he appears to have no living white relatives? only the kenyan ones. so convenient and his half sister from indonesia. this is a man with no past. or should i say no past investigated. when you think of what they did to palin in investigating her and of course joe the plumber who wasn't even a candidate, you'd think some energy could have been spared to look into what all he was doing.

maybe the person who just released the photos of him during the occidental years will tell us something.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Why doesn't everyone write a petition and send it to the White House, then?

I mean, everyone keeps hypothesizing and complaining. Why not write a letter if you're so concerned? Sitting here won't help you, apparently.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

Thanks for the thread, i'm not embarrassed to admit i didn't know any of this.

You are welcome.

Digging around, it seems Michelle Obama was disbarred / voluntarily inactive and not authorized to practice law, due to alleged insurance fraud.

I heard that too, is there a link, I also heard Obama can no longer practice law.

WTF is going on??!

That's what I would like to know.

Once the internet Czar kicks in, the internet will not be what it has always been...free

Now that scares me.

On top of this, the RIAA's in America stomping their legislation onto International ISP's to release downloaders details for prosecution, i fear that anyone who merely questions authority, will be flagged and bagged.

And remember Obama used the net to his advantage, more then any other politician, ever.

He has it cornered, he knows its power, he wants to keep it that way.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This is so pathetic, you racist neo-cons just can't handle the fact that a black man is in office and will try anything to smear his name. These tactics just show what kind of people you are, you should all be ashamed to even show your face in public.

You are trying to create a conspiracy where there is none and where there is absolutely no reason for one to exist. Why would the newspapers, government agencies and who knows else be involved to conspire to lie to the whole world that a little black baby was born in Hawaii? You don't even realize how ridiculous your claims are, I feel sorry for you.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
Why doesn't everyone write a petition and send it to the White House, then?

I mean, everyone keeps hypothesizing and complaining. Why not write a letter if you're so concerned? Sitting here won't help you, apparently.

Good idea, hasn't that been done, and actually one person who sued for information about the BC got in trouble with the judge, as I recall.

[edit on 033131p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DraconianKing

I feel sorry for me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by earlywatcher
Considering the rabid anger toward bush, it was pretty much inevitable that the democratic candidate would win, whether it be hillary or barack. That being said, McCain did not run a strong campaign. His failure to bring up the obama's chicago machine associations such as rezko, let alone wright, ayers, and others as well as the eligibility issue which he himself had to take to congress is inexplicable. He may have personally wanted to win but maybe he was under orders not to. They wanted the obama brand to be as strong as possible. why? maybe so that the republicans would not be blamed for all the economic fallout that was inevitable. don't know, but no one can believe mccain ran a winning campaign.

i've heard speculation that whoever controls obama has all this to hold over him. he must keep to the path he has been set or things will be leaked. he has so very much to hide. the entire birth certificate thing which flows into the occidental records, the indonesian passport he probably traveled to pakistan on when he was in college, and so on. there must be a lot of people out there who know things that have not been revealed. to this point the MSM has brutally suppressed any hints but it's all over the blogosphere. what will it take to catch fire?

the democratic party should be held accountable even now for putting forth a candidate who did not provide the most basic proofs of citizenship. that should be a given. in fact that's one of the main reasons so many people won't believe it is a real problem: would the dems be that foolish? but the republicans are equally to blame. they never spotlighted this issue. all questions have come from outsiders. so both parties are complicit in this serious problem.

why? things are usually about money, so this is probably about money but I don't know how.

i agree with this, i think who ever is pulling the strings on obama is the same people/person who was pulling strings for bush, only bush was stupid & obama is a good talker (tone of voice) maybe obama needs certain controls to make sure he does what hes told (blackmail over false papers)
whether its about money/oil/power/wars or even disclosure wich remains to be seen or even all of the above ?.
i cant see every one in the usa just shutting up about the missing (long birth certificate) untill obama produces it, if he doesnt this term, ide guess that if he attempts to run for a second term, the (long birth certificate) & all connections between africa/indonesia/america will be gone through in great detail & he will be forced by public opinion to produce it & prove it or america will be in total shock over the biggest political scandal in history.
but for now (obama-africa/indonesia/america) is in the presidents seat & theres plenty of time for him to make a mistake cause he is walking on economic thin ice with towering debt.
& if lawers are stopping people from accessing obamas paper trail, well it makes it look like obama is hiding some thing, & lawers being the two faced slippery back stabbers they are, how long will it be befor a greedy lawer spills the beans ?.
i think its just a matter of time befor this whole secret unravels in the public domain.
just look at the uk government unraveling in the press now corruption, expences scandal, if it can happen in westminster, it can happen to obama

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join