It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth certificate issue No. 1 at Fox News

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
wnd.com...

The question comes as the controversy is heating up nationally – sparked in part by a new billboard campaign asking the question: "Where's the birth certificate?" The campaign has also raised more than $50,000 in contributions from the public.

Just last week, Farah announced the billboard campaign to raise public awareness of the fact that Obama has never released the standard, "long-form" birth certificate that would show which hospital he was born in, the attending physician and establish that he truly was born in Hawaii, as his autobiography maintains.

The "Certification of Live Birth" posted online and widely touted as "Obama's birth certificate" does not in any way prove he was born in Hawaii, since the same "short-form" document is easily obtainable for children not born in Hawaii. The true "long-form" birth certificate – which includes information like the name of the birth hospital and attending physician – is the only document that can prove Obama was born in Hawaii, but to date he has not permitted its release for public or press scrutiny.

Oddly, though congressional hearings were held to determine whether Sen. John McCain was constitutionally eligible to be president as a "natural born citizen," no controlling legal authority ever sought to verify Obama's claim to a Hawaiian birth.

The issue that just wont go away.

www.politico.com...

Video

Gibbs

Gibbs appeared incredulous. “You’re looking for the president’s birth certificate? It’s on the Internet, Lester.”

OH , and they all laughed, hahahahahahahahaha

But you know what they say about he who laughs last?

[edit on 103131p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

+9 more 
posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Probably the most pointless conspiracy going.

I still think that if there was even a remote possibility that Obama wasn't born in the US that John McCain would have been all over that instantly.

At this point even if Obama provided the long form birth certificate, would any of you people who bought into this hokey believe him anyway? No you wouldn't. Hell Obama could go to Hawaii, find the attending physician put him up in front of the cameras, along with the State Secretary both affirming under oath that Obama was born in Hawaii and still people wouldn't believe it.

At this point it doesn't matter, because even if 100% clear concise proof was available to say that Obama was born in Hawaii no one would listen instead they would keep going on and on about this bull [snip] conspiracy and drive a dead horse into the ground.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I still think that if there was even a remote possibility that Obama wasn't born in the US that John McCain would have been all over that instantly.

You would think so, wouldn't you?

There are many things the people just let slide in regards to Obama,

Why is that?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Thats not one for sure. Unless for some reason McCain already knew that Obama would win the election. Otherwise why on earth would he let such a bombshell go?

McCain was in it to win it, why would he let something that would ensure him of the presidency slide. People can let a lot slide but I don't think that McCain would have let a fact that would guarantee him the election slide like that.

+31 more 
posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I will ask one question.

Why has Barry paid millions in many states and two countries to CONCEAL all his records?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

McCain was in it to win it, why would he let something that would ensure him of the presidency slide. People can let a lot slide but I don't think that McCain would have let a fact that would guarantee him the election slide like that.

I think it was about pandering and popularity, he didn't want to look bad by asking questions about this issue, it was a political strategy so as not to anger anyone, because they would have used it against him.

I thought he really lost steam, because he was being to politically correct,

Only crazy CTers ask questions like this.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Sorry, catch me up, who is Barry?

Is that supposed to be Obama's real name? So now our president's name is supposedly Barry? Where does this come from? Is it some vague high school picture photoshoped next to a picture of Obama?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Plus with Barry holding the ole race card up his sleeve, how can you go wrong?

It was the perfect set up and they knew it.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Oh please.

www.obamacrimes.com...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Barry Soetoro.

Google it and be prepared to follow the rabbit down the hole.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Barry Sotero was the name on his student school records from INDONESIA..

obamaimpeachment.files.wordpress.com...

I thought everyone knew this by now.

[edit on 113131p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
So let's get this straight.

Obama wasn't born in the United States but Kenya.

Obama isn't even Obama, his real name is Barry something.

Of course Barry, right, was born in Kenya.

And McCain was too afraid of backlash off of exposing his opponent Barry's obvious disqualification for the job. So he decided to hush up about the whole thing even though he knew about it.

And he also feared the almighty race card. RIIIIGHT.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The question that I have is, once it does come out officially that Obama is not a naturally born American, is the Democratic Party going to be dealt with as conspirators in this treason; or is the whole affair going to covered up and the Democratic Party is going to continue as if nothing happened?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
So which is it? Is he Kenyan or Indonesian? Cause at first he was Kenyan, now hes Indonesian?

Does this make any sense to anyone?

Like I said before, it wouldn't matter if you got the video of Obama being born with Hawaiian hula dancers dancing to eukalali music in the background while Pearl harbor vets were in attendance. The people that buy into this conspiracy won't believe it.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
The question that I have is, once it does come out officially that Obama is not a naturally born American, is the Democratic Party going to be dealt with as conspirators in this treason; or is the whole affair going to covered up and the Democratic Party is going to continue as if nothing happened?

You sound convinced.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

It would to me.

Now you see the reason why people want to see the real docs and wonder WTF he has spent so much to keep them hidden.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
So let's get this straight.

Obama wasn't born in the United States but Kenya.

Obama isn't even Obama, his real name is Barry something.

Of course Barry, right, was born in Kenya.

And McCain was too afraid of backlash off of exposing his opponent Barry's obvious disqualification for the job. So he decided to hush up about the whole thing even though he knew about it.

And he also feared the almighty race card. RIIIIGHT.

I can't amswer all your questions, because there is a cover up.

Can you imagine the repercussions if all this is true?

Use your imagination.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Even using my imagination it doesn't seem plausible that the top seed republican nominee would back down to his opponent when there was a sure fire way to win the election hands down.

By saying this your also saying that McCain threw the election to make sure that Obama was elected. Now that would be even more of a conspiracy.

Why would McCain intentionally loose the election?

Think about it, if there was a question for the last two years whether or not Obama is a natural born American citizen, don't you think that the other democrats would have stepped on Barry Obama at first chance?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Use your imagination.

There's too much imagination rolling around this forum and not enough logic. Is is a slow day so this issue is being dredged up?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II

You sound convinced.

That's the most likely explanation I can think of for all the diversion and expense he's gone through to keep his records secret.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join