It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Security Camera UFO footage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I am no expert but after hearing there was a rocket launch nearby around the same time makes me think this is a rocket. After watching this many times as well and fast forwarding and pausing it does look like a rocket. I live 15 mins or so away from Cape Canaveral and I have seen almost every launch out of there for the last 25 years and it does look like a launch. Also if the people there knew there was a launch that could be why they all ran out to look. I know when something launches here everyone is running outside to see if they can. Another thing but this is IMO is the motion of the object. It seems to follow the same pattern as the first object and it moves rather slow. Most UFO's I've seen dont really move like this. Anyways....nice video and this is just my opinion and observation.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Nice find karl

It ticks all the boxes for a quality piece of footage with witnesses in shot plus a good perspective of where it is in the sky in relation to ground etc.
S&F matey

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
very cool

I like the fact that once 1 guy sees the 2 lights, the others all get up to check it out as well

first one seems to be a meteorite, but the 2nd is a UFO

Meteors flash across the sky in seconds this is to slow!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

With little to no facts about the video, I put every option on the table. I never straight up called it a (notice the quotations) "wormhole", i actually gave a handful of options this object could of been. But now with more facts popping up, thanks to the ATS community i believe it is easy to say that this is a rocket. The only problem i have is with the 2nd object/light. from its spot of apparence, there seems to be no noticeable break in the rocket's contrail. Therefore if it did dump its boosters shouldn't of the trail the rocket is making break? It seems constant.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by -midnite-]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I agree with the rocket launch/test as suggested above.

Great find though. S&F.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
First thought was a Bolide meteor, second thought (that I have briefly scanned over other members opinions and evidence) is it was a rocket. I will stay with rocket IMHO. Good footage though.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

That would only explain the first light, what about the dot of light without a trail behind it that came after the first one?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Great footage!!!

Could be a rocket launch but no one hears any sound, hence no one notices anything unusual until a guy comes running out about half way through the video. Second the ufo appears to be slowely descending, not ascending as rockets do!

The second ufo is even more convincing than the first.

If it was a rocket launch as many are saying, then it was a very unusual launch.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

UFO Caught On Out-Door Surveillance Cam.

22nd May : An apparent UFO caught on cam in Russia

www.liveleak.com...

Could be a meteor but theres an interesting object that just appears
around 1:36.
Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

It's the Nuke that North Korea set off that caused the 5.2 magnitude earthquake!!!!

Lol seriously though it goes too slow to be a meteor and the object behind it is QUITE interesting indeed.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
S&F the light show is a double wammy! First you get the slow meteorish object, then there is the orblike light that just appears. More!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

I believe the second object is one of two things:

1) The expelled booster from the rocket launch.

2) An escape craft from a downed alien spacecraft.

I will go with one for the time being because it makes more sense given the evidence. But also it still could be a meteor and the second object is merely a piece from the disintegrating meteor. But like I said I think the rocket theory is best, but I see no evidence to support a UFO crash.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This thing clearly is heading downward. If it is a rocket dropping a stage or or boost etc. shouldn't that accelerate or at least propell the rocket upward further? But when the second object appears the first continues its decline.

One other thing, I do see both objects heading in the same direction, but the second object looks like a lower altitude....... or maybe its just me, but I am not convinced of any particular explanation.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Seems to be a lot of missile testing going on latley,,,,i wonder what the Ruskies are up too.

Are they dusting off the old war machine

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Great find. That was awesome.

I am sure someone will say "flare" or something close to that.

Very nice, it is very clear and moves very slow.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by -midnite-
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

With little to no facts about the video, I put every option on the table. I never straight up called it a (notice the quotations) "wormhole", i actually gave a handful of options this object could of been. But now with more facts popping up, thanks to the ATS community i believe it is easy to say that this is a rocket. The only problem i have is with the 2nd object/light. from its spot of apparence, there seems to be no noticeable break in the rocket's contrail. Therefore if it did dump its boosters shouldn't of the trail the rocket is making break? It seems constant.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by -midnite-]

The reason you did not see a break in the plume is because the booster separated before the rocket came into view on the left of the image and then much later started to heat up in the atmosphere. Booster stages are often very short lived and when you see a break in the plume when the rocket is in space like that it is a 3rd or 4th stage ignition.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave
This thing clearly is heading downward.

It is heading over the horizon.

Everybody is aware that rockets launching payloads into orbit don't simply go straight up, right? By the time the upper stages kick-in, as we see in this video, the vehicle is traveling at a mostly horizontal attitude in order to get the momentum going around the Earth (in orbit) instead of just away from the Earth...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ad72fecfb04.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

The first one was not a metor it was traveling way to slow, it was on a controlled trajectory and moving way to slow. Another words it was under some type of control however as it came into the atmosphere it was either venting or showed particles burning up around it. I do believe I have seen night pictures of our shuttle that looked like that, sorta. Also the second light seem to me to be a aircraft of some sort coming in from the north and proceeding to follow the other one. This could have been some type of controlled reentry vehicle.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

The was not a rocket, it was falling, how can a rocket loose altitude and yet still be followed by another aircraft.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I can't figure out why everyone is arguing between rising and falling when they're clearly traveling across the horizon, parallel to the ground, like aircraft. I'd go with the real anomalous aerial phenomena deal here, unless it's CGI with a lot of actors involved in the hoax...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I have to say without a doubt, this is some of the best footage that has been posted in some time. Good find.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join