It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Security Camera UFO footage

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Seems to me it is a missile launch, at least that's the first thing that came to mind. Looks just like dozens of photos and videos online that are confirmed missile or rocket launches. I think making the leap to alien/ufo is a bit premature at this point.

Did someone say wormholes? Seriously?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The main feature is certainly a rocket launch.

According to www.russianspaceweb.com... there was a Soyuz-2 launch from Plesetsk around 2am, Moscow time. The location of this footage, Sarapule, is one timezone East of Moscow. That clinches it.

No thoughts on the second light. Probably unrelated to the rocket.

[edit on 2009/5/27 by IAttackPeople]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It just appears into the picture. If it was a rocket wouldn't it have the "tail" from take off? This thing lights up the whole sky behind it. And if the orb that comes from nowhere was the first stage falling away, why does it follow and not fall? I think it could be a ufo in distress and another ufo following. And wouldn't there be some sound if it was a rocket? The two people by the building don't seem to hear anything that would cause them to look up.

Here's a link to a rocket taking off. There are many videos on rockets. None that I watched showed the "whole" sky being divided and lit up the way this thing does.

Good find. Very interesting. Thanks.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The first one i think could be a meteor. About 10-15 years over the UK you could see Haileys comet, which looks pretty similar to what is shown on the vid. The only difference is Haileys comet could be viewed for a day or two(can't quite remember).
I accept the possibility it could be a rocket though.
The 2nd object is definatley a UFO though...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This kind of re-entry or whatever it is, is happening all over the world. The little white speck of light is also a common occurence during these events. Not sure exactly what they are but there are other videos online, somewhere, that has footage very similiar to this.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Excellent find, S&F

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
might be déjà vu but i swear i have seen this video a long time ago.

i did a search for "mreporter.ru" and found the video on that site.

mreporter.ru...

it is an interesting video

thanks for posting karl 12

[edit on 27-5-2009 by easynow]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

wow, at first I thought it was just a comet or something, but clearly at the speed it was moving, and the white flying craft that follows after it, it is obviously something else. I think this has been the best UFO footage that I have ever seen. Very believable.

It kinda makes me scared because I think that was the mothership. what are they coming for though?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Thanks for the original (?) source of the video, it says that this was filmed in Sarapul, Udmurt Republic.

Combining this with IAttackPeople's post about a launch at 2AM, Moscow time, the launch was at 3AM, Samara time, the time zone for Sarapul, so it could be that launch.

Edit: it also says on that page that it was the Soyuz launch, I had not noticed it.

[edit on 27/5/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
That is a great video. I don't believe for one second that it is a comet or meteorite or rocket it was way to slow and the second imagine didnt fall to earth it traveled the same path as the original object.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Shuttle touchdown was the morning of May 22. 9:16 am.
Florida is GMT -5 , Russia (Kamchatka maybe would be GMT +13)

nine minutes of entry to landing? sound possible?

www.reuters.com...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is a great find! I believe both are UFO's. At first thought the first object could be a meteor, but with it moving so slow like it is controlled, it is surely unidentified! I never seen a meteor move so slow like that. Usually they wizz by pretty fast. The second one is more convincing to be a ufo. I bet that was an awesome sight to see!!
THANKS!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Definitely a rocket. The exhaust is so typical for a rocket. A the beginning the whit dot of the rocket pops of nothing, this could well be the ignition of a stage, the first stage then falls down and that could be the white point we see at the end of the video.
Anyway very cool. And yes, it is a real pain to see the people talking there and not noticing the event.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Niinnai

yea i do agree with you on that one . as the second light appears if you focus on both of the lights they are travelling at the same speed , if u keep playing the vid back and forth at that point then u can see that they are!!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Hi Armap,
The Soyuz was,as I understand it,carrying a military satellite,
there was another launch today,not sure what that was for.
One interesting thing,is that there is no comment as to the success
or not of the 22/05 launch,i'm presuming it was a success.
The other dot could have been a mail plane coming in to land somewhere nearby,
and just happened to light up the landing lights at that time.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This is a classic multistage rocket launch. There is nothing in the footage that departs from what all multistage launches look like so why would it be something else?

The rocket is producing a plume instead of a tail because it is in near vacuum. This is what it always looks like. Watch some examples.

The booster stage is following below the rocket because there was no brick wall to stop it from continuing in the direction it was going while it was pushing the rest of the rocket. The booster is going thousands of miles an hour so why would it just stop on a dime and fall directly down?

If it quacks like a duck...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
looks exactly like a meteor, no doubt about it.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

If that is the case....then who the heck is firing ICBM's?
This is a very interesting find either way.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Today a Soyouz TMA-15 lift off Baikonour in Kazakhstan with the crew that is going to stay in the space station for 6 month.
Now if we take Occam razor ...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
If it is a rocket then why does it look like it's flying horizontally across the sky? It even appears to be flying downwards. That doesn't make sense if it's a rocket, aren't rockets usually shot straight up into space?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join