It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Security Camera UFO footage

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople
The main feature is certainly a rocket launch.

According to www.russianspaceweb.com... there was a Soyuz-2 launch from Plesetsk around 2am, Moscow time. The location of this footage, Sarapule, is one timezone East of Moscow. That clinches it.

No thoughts on the second light. Probably unrelated to the rocket.

Thanks for all the replies

IAP,great post - I think thats probably the most plausible explanation but the other object does look a bit strange -thanks for the link.
Cheers.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Ziggystar some good info there mate - remember this one?

www.youtube.com...

Can't recall if it was ever conclusively proved to be a missilie launch but its certainly some interesting footage.

Cheers.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

nice footage. The object that appears at 1.36 interests me the most. I wonder if they could see it or if only the camera's infrared picked it up.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Im not an expert and dont know nothing about rockets...

Could be the second object just a piece of a two stages rocket? maybe tank fuel?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I think the ATS motto here can be applied. We have something that has overwhelming evidence it is mundane and easily explained, yet folks still are posting some off the wall stuff (some with deep conviction).

I would imagine if we are to follow the creed of "deny ignorance" we should start applying it here. I know that when something is explained it is not easy to let go, especially if this is your near and dear belief system. But, by letting go of the obvious things better attention can get paid to things that are not so easily explained.

Good post mate to many on here look at pictures and videos with their imagination not their EYE'S.

1) Its NOT not one of the Vorgon space fleet with a re-entry module. I DONT CARE IF THEIR LEADER SENT YOU A THOUGHT MESSAGE!!!! or YOU claim to have seen or met/one before.

2) It's not a meteor they never last more than a few seconds.

3) It's not a comet they would take days/weeks to cross the field of view.

4) The first object is not getting lower in altitude its traveling across or away from you so looks like its getting lower just like a long distance jet would when passing overhead.

The most logical and likely explanation is a ROCKET launch
so tin foil hats back on if you think any different.

If in any doubt read my sig!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
i've read the post on this subject, But am i the only 1 who sees a giant ship? Ok follow me here at 3.07 why is there a long black shadow that moves with the light and the second light that comes on is at the back directly above the shadow, meaning there is a shadow that looks like it outlines a oval or triangular ship, the second light looks like its on a tail wing , look under the light why is there a shadow if it's a rocket? the shadow is exactly the same lenghts as the first light and ends at second light?
Could an expert explain that 2 me please

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I was wondering where the video came from and noticed the url in the upper right corner, leading to mreporter.ru... .

So here's a one step closer to the origin:
mreporter.ru...!viewReport.do?reportid=22437

Haven't tried running it through a translator yet, but there are quite some comments which should provide us with some 'local' information. One comment consisted out of just one url:
www.rian.ru... Seems as though that night a rocket was launched.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by scraze

That was posted on page 2, by easynow, and by following the link provided I got that page and translated it through Google, and one of the things it says is that it was a Soyuz launch.

All on page 2.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Although it now looks as though this one is the Soyuz launch, I think it was very exciting at the beginning when the consensus was more uncertain.

Oh well, I guess it was not the Necromongers on their way to befall the Earth dynasty after all!

[edit on 5/29/2009 by synchro]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
here's another view

edit: wrong video.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by ivycutler]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yep, I noticed right after I posted, and thought of editing my post to "See page 2", but decided to leave it up so people wouldn't have to go to page 2 ;].. *note to self: READ THREAD* xD

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I highly doubt the first object a meteor, it is moving way too slow, however the second object could be a Russian made craft chasing the first object whatever it may be. I do like the thought of a rocket going bad.....first or second stage, But nonetheless nice footage.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by tcbtom]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If this has already been posted on this thread i'm sorry.
Another video of strange worm hole looking thing but is a missile test.
this video has been a subject on ATS a few times.
But worth another look.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
check out this footage: Same exact type of thing only here in America. This comes from outer space into our atmosphere. WOW!
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Don't know if this has been mentioned here but this is infact a rocket launch and the veiwers were aware of it.

it is a carrier rocket: Soyuz-2, launched from the Plesetsk cosmodrome nearby.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Amazing footage! Great find.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I believe a lot of strange things, but this isn't one of them. I've personally witnessed this same type of 'anomoly' on a confirmed rocket launch (as many have said, but it appears 85% are still confused, or didn't read the thread before replying). Did I have a camera? Well, no, did you have a camera of that car that drove by your house at 7:17 yesterday? No, because it's common, and you didn't think anything of it. I would run outside the pub myself to watch one of these, not because it's alien, but because it looks pretty cool; Just like an eclipse, everyone likes to watch.

This type of video has been posted before, as several have said, on confirmed missile launches (it isn't just the russian one that looks this way), recorded specifically for the launch.

The only anomoly would be the second that doesn't really seem to do much and the session conveiniently ends before anything interesting happens - typical of something doing the mundane in the end, imho.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Gr8 vid of a 2-stage rocket!!!! that second flare up you see is the booster falling away from the rocket itself....great find....the slow , seemingly slow, pace is the angle of trajectory the camera is viewing it at....kind of oblique so it seems slower than it is.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hi,
I have a question after viewing this video closely.
If its a rocket launched by Russia Space program etc then how come the video shows it coming into the atmosphere .

When a Nasa Space craft re enters the Earth Atmosphere you will see heat build up around the craft or even when a Meteor comes into the Earth Atmosphere the same thing.

If it is a Rocket would that not be heading upward instead of downward which this appears to be doing.

Based on the intense light around the first object.

Could the second object be a Intelligently controlled Spacecraft or UFO?

Last the date on the security cam says May 22nd ,2009 .

Was a Russian Space Rocket tested in the evening of this sighting recorded on the Cam?

Just some basic questions maybe someone already answered these.

Thanks

[edit on 29-5-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Look at it.

Its hugging the atmosphere and going up believe it or not. Its the nature of the way gravity and light work...not to mention that thing has a loooong way to travel before its outta sight. Just looks like it isn't. Its the angle of the way its being seen and recorded..trust me its just a boring rocket launch..the Russians are famous for NOT notifying the public of these launches as most nations tend to.

Too bad would be cool to actually believe in something other than what we have here...shame.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join