It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Security Camera UFO footage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Very cool video BUT why the speed up of the time? The beginning of the video is passing slower than the second half. Weird...but does it mean anything?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DropOfKim

Ummm, how is it sped up? The time stamp is going the proper speed throughout the footage and the people appear to be moving at the proper speed throughout the footage as well.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Though I am on the rocket bandwagon, I would like to see more photos that rocket launch looks like this, other than the single photo posted. Links to coverage on this 'rocket launch' would be nice as well.

Because of what I know about multi-stage rockets (which isn't a whole lot), they look like this: (google photo search: rocket launch)

webs.rps205.com...

regmedia.co.uk...

Only 1 photo, which was posted on here already, shows what looks like that one. Sorry if I didn't do my homework very well lol.

If a shuttle in reentry lost a piece of itself that size, im thinkin it's safe to say we would have seen more pieces of that size. Maybe not, though, this is just based on experience.

Hermann Weyl was the first person who talked about wormholes, Wheeler coined the term wormhole, and Einstein and some other dude theorized how they work. LOL.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

It does indeed look like it is losing height,but it is in
a flight path to wherever and is still inside the upper atmosphere.
BTW some people are still talking about Meteors,
Meteors,(in my words) are classified as tiny objects,and coming
into our atmosphere they last only seconds.
Meteorites are much bigger,it is a reverse way of doing things
to be sure,but there is probably a historical backgound to it.

Found this link to Wiki,sure enough they are trying to change
the classifications,but it is more complex.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 27-5-2009 by smurfy]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by shanerz

These ones are pretty

And these

This is cool

[edit on 27-5-2009 by dainoyfb]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This is the comment i got on the video upload:

Looks like a secondary stage firing while the booster stage renters the atmo and burns up. A pretty common site in Russia but not so much here. Great footage!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
That was extremely epic hehe, I love how the one guy runs outside to see it and then everyone gradually gets up to see what all the excitement is. Great video!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

Watch the time stamp. Seconds more precisley. I double checked and everything. Seconds are slower in the beginning.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Thanks, it's nice to know someone willing to help us learn a little more.

Thats some nice footage.

What a waste of a good booster. lol

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Hi dainoy,
I thought you were talking to me for a minute,

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DropOfKim

I see what you mean. It might have happened when the footage was transferred to a particular digital format. My cheesy capture software tends to slew the speed occasionally too.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Well, as long as it wasn't all in my head.
Just didn't know if there was any significance to it or not, I don't mess with videos that much.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
great find S+F!

the first object appeared to be one huge object when it was on the left blocked by the tree.

totally weird, who knows what it is!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wow this is a great shot.

The trailing object couldn't be a piece of the meteor or it too would have a tail wouldn't it!?

S&F, good stuff...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sn00daard
In my not-so-expert opinion that first object is going way too slow to be a meteor crashing to earth. I think it's more likely to be a rocket as stated before.

Nice vid none the less

Hmm, maybe its a perspective, the object might be moving away from camera view and slightly to the right high up in the atmosphere, that way it seems to be slow moving. Can be a rocket, comet or a meteorite.

Supplied link in a russian forum:

MOSCOW, May 22 - RIA Novosti. Beginning with the Plesetsk cosmodrome at 01.53 Moscow time launch vehicle Soyuz-2 "at 04.13 Moscow time has successfully placed into orbit spacecraft for military purposes the new generation, said Assistant Commander of Space Forces Information Management Lieutenant Colonel Alexei Zolotukhin.

www.rian.ru...
Google translation

Nice find, thanks.

[edit on 2009/5/27 by reugen]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

well i totally disagree with you, it can not be a rocket because if it was then the 3 people who are stood there would of noticed it straight away because they would of heard the blasting from the rocket and looked up but they dont notice it untill some1 else comes out and tells them!!!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by samjpikey
reply to post by ziggystar60

well i totally disagree with you, it can not be a rocket because if it was then the 3 people who are stood there would of noticed it straight away because they would of heard the blasting from the rocket and looked up but they dont notice it untill some1 else comes out and tells them!!!

Do what heard the rocket noise do you realize you can see rocket launches for thousands of miles. They've launched rockets in northern Russia near ST Petersburg thats been seen in Poland and Norway! Wow I didn't hear the thunderstorm that i watched about a week ago saw the lighting though guess what it was to far away,And just because i didn't hear the thunderstorm doesn't meant it wasn't one.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I don't know what that is, but I've seen rockets go up from the cape, I live in Tampa, approx 120 miles away, as the crow flies, and this don't look nothing like that. I looked on Google Earth, and Sarapule was shown to be roughly 650 miles from Plesetsk. Might account for my different perspective.
Also, if the camera was facing north, the trajectory is correct, as launches almost always go west to east. Something to do with the Earths rotation to give a boost.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Great video karl 12, thanks for sharing.
, strrd and flggd.
It is impossible to say what it really is, just as what the interesting object is that just appears as you said around 1:36.
I don’t think the first visible object is a rocket, because it would be noticed much earlier by those people out there due the sound it would produce.
But back then the explanation for it would probably be swamp gas, planet Venus, balloons, birds or whatever, today it is mostly explained as a rocket, so nothing new.

Whatever it is, it is very interesting footage indeed.

[edit on 27/5/09 by spacevisitor]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join