It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Security Camera UFO footage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

UFO Caught On Out-Door Surveillance Cam.

22nd May : An apparent UFO caught on cam in Russia

www.liveleak.com...

Could be a meteor but theres an interesting object that just appears
around 1:36.
Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
ooh nice one
I like the way that object appears behind it, and also, the reaction of the people in the carpark, who've obviously seen it, and thought it to be strange.

The tail on it, does make it seem like a meteor, but it looks to be going rather too slow for that.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
very cool

I like the fact that once 1 guy sees the 2 lights, the others all get up to check it out as well

first one seems to be a meteorite, but the 2nd is a UFO

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
So perfect, people reacting to it and a nice angle on the shot!
S&F!

Maybe life comes from long way to see this flying rocks on our
planet... Like tourism.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
WOW amazing find my friend, star and flag for you

i think this is an important piece of footage, do you know when it was taken??? And what area?? thanks again

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Embeding this to make everyones life easier!

Great find !

(click to open player in new window)

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Nice find. The whole time I was like "LOOK BEHIND YOU OMG!" The first light is most likely a meteor, the second light is ?? S&F

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I absolutely agree that the first one looks like a meteor, it does seem to move awful slow though. The second one...well it sure ain't no swamp gas.

I love when these good quality videos show up, the reaction of the people there is also important. Of course I can't wait to hear the explanation from our resident skeptics.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

You called, sir?

It looks like an UFO to me - I surely can't identify it. Although.. In a way, it looks a lot like all the other dots we've seen in videos. Not sure whether that classifies as an identification though. Let's call it unidentified till we can create a magical zoom-in-and-fill-up-missing-pixels software that shows us what it really is. Which of course will turn out to be CGI.

How am I for a skeptic, doing ok ?
It's definitely one of the most interesting videos I've seen for some time, simply for the fact that nobody switched on a cam and ran to some place - it's really interesting to see how those people react, supposedly in their 'natural habitat', just being amazed. Very elaborate, if it's a hoax (always keeping an eye on the possibility!).

So.. any experts
?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It looks similar to a lot of the "wormhole" videos that have been around for quite awhile. This (www.abovetopsecret.com...) thread will direct you to those videos. The second video in that thread was an alleged missile launch from Vandenberg Air Force Base. In the case of the Russian video, the object which appears at 1:37 doesn't come out of the "wormhole" as the other videos show.

So your options here are, Meteor with a UFO; Wormhole with another UFO intercepting it; maybe even a little dog fighting between two E.T. crafts; or Russia exercising some missile test.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
There is no way that is a meteor. If anyone here has seen a big meteor falling to earth, you know that they move incredibly fast. Kinda looks like a comet, but could it be? Interesting find.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I don't know what either of those objects are, but it is very interesting. S & F!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Nice find!!!!!
I don't beleive these are two separate objects... if you look at the wave that the "meteor" makes behind him it looks like a blury glass and everything that is behind it stays that way...
Am I the only one or do i see a HUGE UFO almost covering the whole sky but being "transparent". The light that comes after could be like a small window where they turned on the light.... ( joking) but something like that.

think about it and watch the video again!
Maybe it's just a question of perception!

Thanks for the video!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Very cool vid. I saw something just like the first thing when I was a little kid. I believe it to be a meteorite. The second object, like others have commented is strange. No idea what that is.

+21 more 
posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I am certainly NOT an expert, and this is just a suggestion, but I think what we see in the security cam footage is a rocket launch. Here is a photo of a rocket launch where one rocket stage has shut down and another taken over shortly afterward:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/23c888f69f6b.jpg[/atsimg]
This photo and more of rocket launches here:
www.moonglow.net...

I took a screenshot of the video in the OP, and I think the bright object (circled in red) may be the rocket booster tumbling towards earth.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b824b36e1e1.jpg[/atsimg]

A multistage (or multi-stage) rocket is a rocket that uses two or more stages, each of which contains its own engines and propellant. A tandem or serial stage is mounted on top of another stage; a parallel stage is attached alongside another stage. The result is effectively two or more rockets stacked on top of or attached next to each other. Taken together these are sometimes called a launch vehicle. Two stage rockets are quite common, but rockets with as many as five separate stages have been successfully launched.

By jettisoning stages when they run out of propellant, the mass of the remaining rocket is decreased. This staging allows the thrust of the remaining stages to more easily accelerate the rocket to its final speed and height.

In serial or tandem staging schemes, the first stage is at the bottom and is usually the largest, the second stage and subsequent upper stages are above it, usually decreasing in size. In parallel staging schemes solid or liquid rocket boosters are used to assist with lift-off. These are sometimes referred to as 'stage 0'. In the typical case, the first stage and booster engines fire to propel the entire rocket upwards. When the boosters run out of fuel, they are detached from the rest of the rocket (usually with some kind of small explosive charge) and fall away. The first stage then burns to completion and falls off. This leaves a smaller rocket, with the second stage on the bottom, which then fires. Known in rocketry circles as staging, this process is repeated until the final stage's motor burns to completion.

An artist's conception of the separation of the S1-B stage of a Saturn IB rocket:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/472b07689ef4.jpg[/atsimg]
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

First is a meteor, Second is the UFO which use the Meteor's gravatational pull to ride it and travel, Use less energy. Then when it got close to the Atmosphere it release and lunged itself towards the ground

My theory at least!...

Peace!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
In my not-so-expert opinion that first object is going way too slow to be a meteor crashing to earth. I think it's more likely to be a rocket as stated before.

Nice vid none the less

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Very cool footage. Most likley a meterorite and the second a piece there of. Still I love all this footage that has come to light in recent years. Amazing stuff to see!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Very weird, its too slow to be a meteor and the appearance of the object behind it is pretty incredible.

The only rational explanation I can think of is that it is a rocket launch and the object that appears behind it is a falling booster rocket; to illuminate like it does, perhaps it is high enough to catch the sunlight as it falls through the sky. The fact that the 1st object appears to be ejecting alot of material as it moves seems to support this.

If it is a alien craft as some suppose, why would it be ejecting material as it appears to do?

It also seems to make no sound as the people outside only notice it after the man comes out and informs them. Perhaps it is too far away for the sound to travel and be audible.

Does anyone know the location of the footage ?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Some pretty cool footage, also kudos for the high quality of this security cam.

Why btw would rockets be fired over a populated area? Unless this is chechnya i dont believe russia is engaged in a war atm..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join