It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesus' Teachings Abolish the Old Testament Laws?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

You will find that it is about testing your allegiances, whether you wish to follow man's law to vicariously pay homage to the Pagan Sun God (Satan) by worshiping on Sunday (the Day of the Sun), or whether you choose to follow the '...Lord who created the heavens, the earth, the sea and everything that is in them'

You are presenting what amounts to a mythology.
How is the Sun, Satan, where if you wanted to point to one of the planets that the days of the week are named after as being representing Satan, it would be the anti-life god Saturn holding in his hand the scythe of the grim reaper and represents the Hell Planet, the one which is always called the seventh, representing, the end, or, death.
The sun represents the source of life, exemplified by Jesus resurrecting on the first day.
So, instead of Christians living in fear of death and judgment, we live in the hope of the renewal of life through Jesus. Jesus said, the Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath. In the Torah portion of the Old Testament, the Sabbath was to be kept in perpetuity, to keep in mind the covenant, oops, the one that was done away with on the cross. Now, here comes the sticking point, was it? This is what you need to figure out. Was the new covenant just a supplement to the old, or was it a complete replacement?
The new Testament says that all things exist because of Jesus, meaning that without him justifying the world to God, the world would not have been created to start with, so through Jesus all things exist.

edit on 19-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Satan is getting ready to impersonate the second coming of Christ for him to 'deceive the very elect' where he will even have marks of nail holes, perform 'miracles', and say he changed Sabbath to Sunday. It is at this point when not keeping Saturday sabbath by Sunday becomes mark of the beast for those Christians who don't currently keep the Sabbath.
Back when Ellen White was alive, this was a future event but now we know it is a current event and the Antichrist (the illegal Zionist regime occupying Palestine calling itself Israel) has been revealed , making itself the Messiah (and working to bring Armageddon), so I would not be looking for Sunday Laws, but the opposite, which is the enforcement of the Jewish Sabbath as the mark of the Beast.
edit on 19-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

So you watched one of his DVDs that was about the Vatican (which is accurate that is the Beast power) and concluded that his organisation is Zionist/Antichrist because he doesn’t talk about Jesus and how he is the Christ despite the fact that the first 5 DVDs in his 36 DVD series all talk about this point for maybe 7-8 hours!!! You try to make out that he is some kind of fringe person when he was sat on many of the high committees in the SDA church and talked and Loma Linda uni and church ect. I have watched just about all his ‘Total Onslaught series’, many of them 3-4 times through and have no issue with him at all. He is exactly in line with the Spirit of Prophecy writings and the Bible. The Jesuits and the Vatican deserve to be denounced. The Jesuits working on behalf of the Vatican are the ones who were the great brains behinds the Freemason and illuminati, their creation and control even until now. Veith has a very important message to tell because it is not commonly understood that the Jesuits and Papacy are the ones behind the myriad of secret societies causing such chaos and hardship on earth. People only hear tiny glimpses of how the Vatican is involved in such things maybe from when they listen to ex-illuminati members like Svali or John Todd talk about the dealings they had with and at the Vatican or ex-jesuits speak out like Alberto Rivera.

This is a good video of alberto rivera
www.youtube.com...

Another great book on the Jesuits and revealing some of the larger things they have done is the book by Bill Hughes called ‘The Secret Terrorists’

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

So you watched one of his DVDs that was about the Vatican . . .

No. I said I was making edited audio versions of Veith's videos, the idea being to compress the information where in the videos he takes a lot of time looking at pictures, and making piles of copies of CD's to give people that they can listen to driving to work or whatever.
It was a video on the Vatican, not by Veith, but made by the same organization that produces his videos and it had a rabid Zionist on there saying that the Church stole Israel's status with God for themselves and so were sinners.

edit on 21-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

. . . ex-jesuits speak out like Alberto Rivera . . .

That was another CD I was making at some personal expense because I was buying printable CD's and a printer for printing on such CD's and edited a version from various interviews he had done, and was distributing it as a CD about the Jesuits. My point being, I am familiar with the topic, but I just don't see them as the anti-christ and have switched from them, to Israel, who actually make the claim themselves of being the anti-christ (maybe not in so many words).

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I think you are getting terms confused...there are many things that could be labeled anti-christ, I take it that you mean the Sea Beast/little horn power. Israel is not this power...

They did not rule persecuting God's people for the right time period
- times, time and the dividing of time
- 42 months
- 1260 days
- 3.5 years

seeing that this is a prophetic time period where a day equals a year (and a year is taken to be 360 days) that means it would rule for 1260 years before receiving its mortal wound.

538AD Justinian Decree commences papal rule - 1798AD French army arrests the then current pope and his political power ceases. Mortal wound heals when in the late 1920's Mussolini grants papacy to begin ruling again.

Israel doesn't wear purple and scarlet, Catholic priesthood are known for this.

Papacy is the one who changes times and laws....Change to the Gregorian calendar from Pope Gregory, they remove the 2nd commandment about idol worship and were the ones to makes the change of Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday. The pope calls himself above God.

"The Pope has the power to change times, to abrogate law, and to dispense with all things, even the precepts of Christ." - Decretal De Translat. Espiscop. Cap.

"The Pope's will stand for reason. He can dispense above the law; and of wrong make right, by correcting and changing laws." - Pope Nicholas, Dist. 96, Qutoed in "Facts for the Times." pp55,56. 1893 .

The Papacy fulfills every Biblical description
www.remnantofgod.org...

Israel isn't trying to bring about the battle of Armageddon (the battle of Armageddon is a symbolic battle...the Valley of Magedo is right near the prominent site of Mount Carmel, where Elijah battled with the prophets of Baal. Armageddon is a symbolic battle, representing the battle to make the right decision to follow God is referencing the mark of the beast, whether one will choose to follow God and not be able to buy and sell, to be persecuting, imprisoned and killed or not). What the Kazarian Zionists are doing in concert with the illuminati ect. is to falsely fulfill the battle of Gog-Magog.

The secret societies have been planning how the will falsely fulfill Gog-Magog with the planning of the 3 world wars since 1871, deliberately planning WW2 to create the nation of Israel and then to pit it up against an Islamic nation (iran) that will cause major escalations due to defense pacts and ally relationships.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I take it that you mean the Sea Beast/little horn power. Israel is not this power...
No, and I am familiar with the Seventh Day Adventist version and had a web site where I was making available an edited version of Uriah Smiths Daniel and the Revelation where I added comments to each section.
I've since dumped the whole scheme of interpreting Revelation as describing a future apocalypse beyond the apocalypse which already happened. Again, this goes back to within the last year and that DVD I was given on the Vatican and that one apologist for extreme Zionism that was on the video. I saw they were openly anti-christ, substituting Israel as the fulfillment of a messiah.
I think the older parts of the New Testament were pointing at an apocalypse in their own time or shortly after, which was the destruction of the temple which effectively eliminated the Jewish temple cult and forced a new version of Judaism to rise from the ashes. This allowed for Christianity to flourish unopposed except of elements within the empire itself which are depicted in warnings of the future, as in various persecutions which coincided with the Roman/Jewish wars.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Israel is not this power...

They did not rule persecuting God's people for the right time period
No, they are not the beast but the regular anti-christ as described in the Epistles of John.

seeing that this is a prophetic time period where a day equals a year (and a year is taken to be 360 days) that means it would rule for 1260 years before receiving its mortal wound.
The important prediction is the seventy weeks which would be 490 years which would get you up to the destruction of Jerusalem.

. . . Israel doesn't wear purple and scarlet, Catholic priesthood are known for this.
Remember the other word in their title, Roman, as in the Roman Catholic Church. They copied everything they do from the old Royal court system of the Romans, including how they do the Mas. And so my point, which is all this stuff used to pin it on the Catholics can also be used to perfectly describe the Romans who were persecuting the earliest Christians and also destroyed Jerusalem.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

You are correct that Satan is represented as the planet Saturn, but he is also honoured through the ancient nature worship of a multitude of pagan cultures. If you look into all the ancient pagan religions that have a Trinity of Father, Mother, Child it is easier to recognise how Satan who is aware of the Godhead in heaven is counterfeiting this to receive his own kind of worship, worshipped under many names and making many false paths that lead people away from the true God.

see these links:
ancienthistory.about.com...
sun-worship.org...

“To indicate the universality of the Sun-god myth it is only necessary to enumerate some thirty of the chief figures known as Sun-gods amongst the nations about the Eastern Mediterranean, before the advent of Jesus. There were in Egypt, Osiris, Horus, Serapis, Hermes or Taht (Thoth), Khunsu, Atum (Aten, Adon, the Adonis or Phrygia), Iusa, Iu-sa, Iu-em-hetep; in Syria, Atis, Sabazius, Zagreus, Kybele (femine); in Assyria Tammuz; in Babylonia, Marduk and Sargon; in Persia, Mithra, Ahura-Mazda and the Zoroasters; in Greece, Orpheus, Bacchus (Dionysus), Achilles, Hercules, Theseus, Perseus, Jason, Prometheus; in India, Vyasa, Krishna, Buddha; in Tibet the Boddhisattvas; besides many others elsewhere.”
(source: www.levir.com.br...)

You Said, “the Sabbath was to be kept in perpetuity, to keep in mind the covenant, oops, the one that was done away with on the cross. Now, here comes the sticking point, was it? This is what you need to figure out. Was the new covenant just a supplement to the old, or was it a complete replacement? “

The Sabbath was not done away with and nailed to the cross...(I take it you are referring to the passage in Colossians 2:14, 16

"Let no man therefor judge in you meat, or in drink, or in respect of a holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbaths (KJV)

Which of the commandment dealt with eating, drinking, new moons ect? The verse is making reference to the ceremonial laws

just prior to this verse we read, "Blotting out the handwritting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross Col 2:14

Let no man therefore judge you...Col 2:16
Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ. Col 2:17

The feast of unleavened Bread, the Passover, the feast of the wave sheaf offering, the feast of first fruits ect ect all of which could fall on a Sabbath Day. The ceremonial sabbaths were linked to the sanctuary service (shadow service) and pointed forward to redemption (to Christ). God was saying that those special sabbaths that were on the same time as a ceremonial day that you are no longer to be judged on keeping those ceremonies, NOT to not keep the Sabbath!!!

This argument is presented very clearly in Veith’s DVD ‘The Crime of All Ages’, I have looked at the issue closing and agree with this conclusion. I would suggest you taking a fresh look at this DVD

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

My perspective on this is that the anti-christ is merely going to be Satan impersonating Christ counterfeiting his second coming. I don't know the exact nature of this whether he chooses to possess the body of a human to do this or not. If he did then I would think it is likely he would choose to be in someone of Jewish heritage to try fulfill some prophecies in Judaism so he would be accepted as a universal Christ. I have heard that the Jesuits have 2-3 likely candidates ready to go for this option. It is also important to make a distinction between what Jewish people represent and the Kazarian Zionists that have taken the leadership positions in this country. They do not represent the Jewish faith, the regular Israeli people do not support what they are trying to do.

So in a sense, yes, some Israeli involvement in the antichrist could take place but this is not related to Jewish people wanting to falsely fulfill prophecy it is the Kazarians who are Satanist who move amongst their ranks.

Concerning your posts about Old Testament/New Testament prophecy fulfilment I would say that Jesus did not alter himself or the Bible writers so that it would appear he fulfilled prophesy because he did not fulfill expectations at the time. For instance, the Jewish people expected their Messiah to come in glory to overthrow the Romans based on prophesies concerning that the Second coming of Christ would be like. They merely overlooked that he would come in glory the second time he came and not as the 'suffering servant like he did the first time. That is also why there were prophecies that he would be rejected by his own.

Another classic example of the Jewish authorities misunderstanding prophecy is when Jesus said, "destroy this temple and I will raise it again in 3 days'. Did Jesus falsely fulfill this??? No, it was just misunderstood what he meant. But because we can see things after the fact we can see that his statement was perfectly correct and fulfilled. I would say that despite some of the Old Testament prophecies being improperly understood in those days, by looking at the same passages unchanged as they are that with history and hindsight that Jesus absolutely fulfilled all the Messianic prophecies from the OT perfectly to the letter
edit on 21-1-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I would suggest you taking a fresh look at this DVD
I found out what these people think the biggest crime is from that video I was talking about and it turns out it is the fundamental principle of Christianity and has nothing to do with the Catholic Church. The covenant with Abraham does not stand, that is if you are a Christian and you believe in the New Testament. And by the way, that is what the New Testament means, a new covenant. According to Paul, that covenant was changed and it includes the entire world and the beneficiaries are everyone who has faith as Abraham's.
The ordinances against us was the Mosaic Law and that was what was nailed to the cross and is substituted by faith, which does not mean just believe, but is an entire system of salvation which you live under just as previously you lived by the written Law, now you live by Faith, it is the law written on your heart, which is the divine spirit which guides us to live right.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

My perspective on this is that the anti-christ is merely going to be Satan impersonating Christ counterfeiting his second coming.
OK, think about this for a minute, and forget about all your speculation for a minute, too, and tell me where you get this from exactly.

So in a sense, yes, some Israeli involvement in the antichrist could take place but this is not related to Jewish people wanting to falsely fulfill prophecy it is the Kazarians who are Satanist who move amongst their ranks.
This may very well be 100% true but still it is the minutia and it is what they do which is important. What we need to look at is what they claim they are. Where they are or not is beside the point. My point would be that prophecy of an apocalyptic nature is fulfilled except that the world is obviously not perfect yet and God has more work to do to bring everyone to repentance.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

You want to know where I get my information from about anti-christ merely going to be Satan impersonating Christ counterfeiting his second coming.

Chiefly, Ellen White from the compilation book 'Last Day Events' and from a fellow SDA guy called Ernie Knoll who has been receiving dreams for the past couple of years (although officially rejected by SDA church I believe for political reasons because some of his dreams have messages from Jesus having harsh messages for the SDA church itself). I have read all of these Ernie Knoll dreams (about 61 so far) and have read much Ellen White in the past few months as well and see the content in his dreams inline with the Bible and Ellen White (spirit of prophecy). Ernie Knolls website is at formypeople.org and the relevant dream is called 'The Great Test' with a clear description of the counterfeiting of the second coming (description starting about with paragraph

formypeople.org...

"As I look toward the east,"

Ellen White quotes from 'Last Day Events' book: (start looking from about p.163)

As the crowning act in the great drama of deception, Satan himself will personate Christ. The church has long professed to look to the Saviour’s advent as the consummation of her hopes. Now the great deceiver will make it appear that Christ has come. In different parts of the earth, Satan will manifest himself among men as a majestic being of dazzling brightness, resembling the description of the Son of God given by John in the Revelation. Revelation 1:13-15. The glory that surrounds him is unsurpassed by anything that mortal eyes have yet beheld. The shout of triumph rings out upon the air: “Christ has come! Christ has come!” The people prostrate themselves in adoration before him, while he lifts up his hands and pronounces a blessing upon them, as Christ blessed His disciples when He was upon the earth. —The Great Controversy,
624 (1911).

His voice is soft and subdued, yet full of melody. In gentle, compassionate tones he presents some of the same gracious, heavenly truths which the Saviour uttered; he heals the diseases of the people, and then, in his assumed character of Christ, he claims to have changed the Sabbath to Sunday, and commands all to hallow the day which he has blessed. He declares that those who persist in keeping holy the seventh day are blaspheming his name by refusing to listen to his angels sent to them with light and truth. This is the strong, almost overmastering delusion.

Satan Resembles Christ in Every Particular
• There is a limit beyond which Satan cannot go, and here he calls deception to his aid and counterfeits the work which he has not power actually to perform. In the last days he will appear in such a manner as to make men believe him to be Christ come the second time into the world. He will indeed transform himself into an angel of light. But while he will bear the appearance of Christ in every particular, so far as mere appearance goes, it will deceive none but those who, like Pharaoh, are seeking to resist the truth.—Testimonies for the Church 5:698 (1889).

• Satan ... will come personating Jesus Christ, working mighty miracles; and men will fall down and worship him as Jesus Christ. We shall be commanded to worship this being, whom the world will glorify as Christ. What shall we do? Tell them that Christ has warned us against just such a foe, who is man’s worst enemy, yet who claims to be God, and that when Christ shall make His appearance it will be with power and great glory, accompanied by ten thousand times ten thousand angels and thousands of thousands, and that when He shall come we shall know His voice.—The S.D.A. Bible Commentary 6:1106 (1888).

• Wonderful scenes, with which Satan will be closely connected, will soon take place. God’s Word declares that Satan will work miracles. He will make people sick, and then will suddenly remove from them his satanic power. They will then be regarded as healed.

Fire From Heaven
• We must not trust the claims of men. They may, as Christ represents, profess to work miracles in healing the sick. Is this marvelous, when just behind them stands the great deceiver, the miracle worker who will yet bring down fire from heaven in the sight of men?—Selected Messages 2:49 (1887).
• It is the lying wonders of the devil that will take the world captive, and he will cause fire to come down from heaven in the sight of men. He is to work miracles, and this wonderful, miracle-working power is to sweep in the whole world.—Selected Messages 2:51 (1890).
• Satan will come in to deceive if possible the very elect. He claims to be Christ, and he is coming in, pretending to be the great medical missionary. He will cause fire to come down from heaven in the sight of men to prove that he is God. Medical Ministry, 87, 88 (1903).

All say Satan does it himself

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

How the Counterfeit Differs From the Genuine
• Satan is not permitted to counterfeit the manner of Christ’s advent.—The Great Controversy, 625 (1911).
• Satan ... will come personating Jesus Christ, working mighty miracles; and men will fall down and worship him as Jesus Christ. We shall be commanded to worship this being, whom the world will glorify as Christ. What shall we do? Tell them that Christ has warned us against just such a foe, who is man’s worst enemy, yet who claims to be God, and that when Christ shall make His appearance it will be with power and great glory, accompanied by ten thousand times ten thousand angels and thousands of thousands, and that when He shall come we shall know His voice.—The S.D.A. Bible Commentary 6:1106 (1888).
• Satan is striving to gain every advantage.... Disguised as an angel of light, he will walk the earth as a wonder-worker. In beautiful language he will present lofty sentiments; good words will be spoken by him and good deeds performed. Christ will be personified. But on one point there will be a marked distinction—Satan will turn the people from the law of God. Notwithstanding this, so well will he counterfeit righteousness that, if it were possible, he would deceive the very elect. Crowned heads, presidents, rulers in high places, will bow to his false theories.—Fundamentals of Christian Education, 471, 472 (1897).

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

The enemy is preparing to deceive the whole world by his
miracle-working power. He will assume to personate the angels
of light, to personate Jesus Christ.—Selected Messages 2:96
(1894).

If men are so easily misled now, how will they stand when
Satan shall personate Christ, and work miracles? Who will
be unmoved by his misrepresentations then—professing to be
Christ when it is only Satan assuming the person of Christ, and
apparently working the works of Christ?—Selected Messages
2:394 (1897).

Satan will take the field and personate Christ. He will
misrepresent, misapply, and pervert everything he possibly
can.—Testimonies to Ministers and Gospel Workers, 411 (1898).

A power from beneath is working to bring about the last
great scenes in the drama—Satan coming as Christ, and working
with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in those who are
binding themselves together in secret societies.—Testimonies for
the Church 8:28 (1904).

Full excerpt from Ernie Knoll's Dream: (I would recommend reading all his dreams in order before judging their legitimacy, but for what it is worth)

"
As I look toward the east, I see many who stand looking with
anticipation into a clear blue sky that has no clouds. They seem to
already know about this coming event. As I look into the distant sky, I
notice what looks like a round black hole that opens out more and
more, similar to a trumpet shape. Many different angels of various
sizes and appearances now fly from the middle of the black hole and
fill in to the area that resembles the end of a trumpet. They have
formed together as if to welcome someone very important. I now see
that the middle of this large company of angels fills with a great
brightness. As many angels blow trumpets and many others sing,
those on the earth who are watching stare at the grandest event they
have ever witnessed.

I now see one of a great and noble stature sitting upon a moving
throne that resembles a golden fluid and is carried by angels who
each have six living, golden wings. They sing of his wonderful
creations throughout the universe and of his holiness and greatness.
These angels sing in unison the words “holiest, holiest, holiest” over
and over. Many around the world and many of different faiths begin to
notice or hear about this grand event. While many watch the scene as
it occurs, others around the world view it on television newscasts.
Many angels now form into a choir that begins to sing and lead the
way to the earth. The singing is made to be holy and reverent, not like
the unholy and irreverent music performed in the churches of today.
As the angels and he who sits on the throne slowly descend, many on
the earth fall to their knees and begin crying and praying. Many follow
this descending procession as if their personal deliverer has come.
As the procession continues on, I look closely at him who sits on the
throne. I see love and compassion in his eyes but not the great love
of the love of the love. I do not see my Savior. I am longing to see the
eyes of my Jesus who looks at each with that great love. I tell the
Herald that I am seeing the false coming and have seen enough. He
responds that there is still much for me to see and requests that I
continue faithfully reporting what I observe. As I continue watching,
the angelic choir voices rise to a musical crescendo, which causes
many to become filled with emotion.

As time proceeds on, I notice that much attention is given to that
great moment when he who sits on the throne is able to step off the
throne. It is as if every eye observes his foot touching the ground.
Every television station has a camera that is transfixed to that
moment when he steps off and places his foot on the earth. With
orchestrated planning, the heavenly choir rises to a musical interlude
that peaks to a perfect crescendo moment when he is about to place
his foot on the ground. Angels with six wings hover over him in the
sky. As that moment arrives, all music and singing cease, and all
becomes quiet. As his foot becomes visible, all notice a scar on the
top. When his foot touches the ground, a united cheer of those who
stand on the earth, a resounding musical crescendo of those in the
air, and a perfect, well-orchestrated, planned musical harmony fills
the earth. All those who hear are caught up with emotion.

This noble being, who calls himself “the Christ,” stands so tall that he
is easily seen. His well-tanned face is long, yet wide. His hair is white
and brushed back. He is proportionately built and wears a long purple
robe that almost touches the ground. Around his waist is a golden belt
tied in a perfect knot with tassels on the ends that fall loosely on his
right hip. Over his chest is what looks like a molded plate that
resembles a perfectly muscled chest and abdominal area. I am
wondering if it is actually his skin, because it moves as

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

"...as freely as if it is
a part of himself rather than what he wears. It appears like living fluid
metal, almost as if it emits heat or energy. He wears a crown with
crowns inside of crowns that sits perfectly on his head. In his left
hand, he holds a scepter. At the top of it is what appears to be a large
crystal emitting a golden flame or ever-present heat. It also appears
to be made of transparent, blood-red metal that moves in a continual
fluid motion. In the middle where it is held are finely-wound silver
threads.

I now notice the place where the grand visitation has decided to make
their first contact—the great courtyard of the Vatican. I observe the
pope approach with his entourage, and he is assisted as he kneels at
the feet of the false Christ who is Satan. He kneels and kisses each
of the feet of this imposter. Satan now reaches down and takes hold
of the pope’s left hand, assisting him to his feet. Then taking the
scepter in his left hand, he plunges it into the ground. As he now
raises both hands into the air, elongated scars can be seen in each
palm. He proceeds to proclaim, “It is I, the Christ. I have returned as I
said I would.” As he speaks, people of different languages understand
him perfectly. He continues by saying, “Blessed are those who have
watched until this day. I will make all things new. I will visit and heal
all those who are sick. I will spread before you a table, that all may
freely eat. I will cause nations to lay down their weapons of death and
love one another. There will be worldwide peace. I have loved you,
and you are to love one another as I love you. All faiths will become
united, and those who have been misled will now become unified.
The Muslim will acknowledge that I am the Christ; they will
acknowledge me as their god and savior. The Buddhist will lay down
their Buddha, cease their beliefs, and acknowledge me as their god
and savior. When I left before, I gave you a new commandment. I told
you to love one another as I have loved you. Now that I have returned
and this will be the seat of my home throughout the universe, I give
you new commandments.”

I see him call to several angels, who remove from the left side of his
throne a large placard that everyone who reads it instantly
understands. Satan now states that he has changed the fourth
commandment to commemorate this special day. As I look at the new
fourth commandment, I read that he has called all to come together
and worship on the first day of the week, to seek his name and
receive a blessing on this new and very special day of his returning.
With his left hand, he pulls his scepter from the ground. Many now
watch as his feet leave the ground. He states in a clear resounding
voice that he has a great work to do, and that all should be blessed
on this special day. He begins moving through the air slowly at first
and then quickly disappears with his retinue of angels.

Satan now arrives in a nearby country and begins to heal the sick. He
approaches a building where many are sick. As he raises his staff in
his left hand, with his right hand, he calls on those who are sick to rise
from their beds and to worship and follow him. Yet those who have
lost limbs or have artificial body parts remain unhealed in their beds.
He goes to an area where many are hungry and commands his
angels to prepare many tables with a great variety of fruits,
vegetables, nuts, breads, and meat. Satan calls everyone together to
feast and says they will have more provided to them.

Next Satan goes to large, barren fields. As he plunges his staff into
the ground, almost instantly I see various plants growing. I am made
to know that those plants were already there before the great
magician and deceiver did what he does best—deceive. I see him lift
off the ground and travel to another country. As he performs miracle
after miracle, many fall to their knees and worship him. Many marvel
how at one moment he is in one country, then in the blink of an eye,
he is seen and it is being reported, he is on a different continent in
another part of the world. So many worldwide rejoice and sing with
such peace. Almost everyone on the globe seems caught up in this
great deception.

After a time, I see what I know to be horrific plagues and disasters in
different areas around the world. Water is being contaminated so
quickly that it is impossible to correct it. Weather conditions are out of
control. Certain people are afflicted with different ailments. The false
Christ is now unable to fix these things. Many are perplexed as to
why he cannot.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Theres a rule about copying and pasting walls of text into your posts... ye know...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

"The Herald, who has been standing at my right side the whole time,
tells me that most will be deceived. Yet all could avoid it, if they would
spend time now preparing to know how the greatest deceiver works
to deceive. Many will ignore what God has sent to prepare them for
what is about to happen. The Herald reveals that the great gift in the
Spirit of Prophecy has been ignored by many. He states that what
God’s prophet, Ellen White, was instructed to write in these last days
is ignored and thrown out as incorrect or archaic. It is clear that even
the leadership of His end-time church has set aside the teachings that
He has provided. No longer do His teachers prepare His people for
what He has shown will happen. No longer do they teach with the
Bible in one hand and the Spirit of Prophecy in the other. No longer
do they prepare His sheep for His coming. No longer do they spend
time in what He has written. Time is now spent in honoring man and
not God. It is spent with Satan’s form of music rather than honoring
God with His music. It is spent with entertainment, not in teaching and
preparing the world for the great test.

The Herald puts his right hand on my left shoulder and tells me to
prepare what I have been shown, but to understand this is one of
many ways the great illusionist will deceive those who are not
grounded. Many are satisfied with what man says instead of what
God has said. The Herald tells me that it is very sad that many will be
deceived because they fail to hear and listen to the soft, calling voice
of the Great Comforter. They fail on all counts to watch and follow the
teachings of the true Christ.

Be prepared, for soon the deception of all deceptions will play out,
and even the most devout follower of Jesus Christ can be easily
deceived. Prepare now, for the hour of your great test is upon you."

note: the Herald is the name given to this Messenger Angel from God who plans a prominent role in the dreams with much of the messeges (Ernie asks this angel in other dreams if this is its real name and the Angel says no, that his name isn't important, that the only name that should be on anyone's lips is Jesus Christ. In much of the other dreams that the Herald is not involved Ernie receives messages from Jesus directly but Jesus clarifies him on this saying that he isn't literary speak with him because at this time that he, Jesus, is still in the Most Holy place officiating, that he is just speaking to him through a dream

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

yeah sorry about that...I am pretty new here...it is just been my experience when I post some really awesome links to info or videos to check out that next to no one comments about them at all. It seems as though that if it is not right in front of their faces already they can't be bothered to click a link to find it. I thought all the text was very important and wanted anyone grossing over the thread to have a chance to pick up a few details to peak their curiosity....seeing that the topics we are discussing are concerning the whole ultimate purpose of the agenda of the secret societies and lucifer/what the mark of the beast is/ and exactly how Satan will impersonate the second coming of Jesus first that will deceive the vast majority of the world and how probably less than 0.3% of the world population already knows this info I think it a decent enough reason to skirt the rules

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I realize this...

but you really should use the [ ex ] Info [ /ex ] format with a link at the bottom or top....

realize that many people read this site.... walls of text don't peak people's curiosity... they tend to make people scroll on by....

for example... myself, i didn't read one part of any of those last posts....... you added no input to the information, no opinon... just a wall of text... Now there are some that will read these "walls" of text... but they are pretty rare.... such things don't captivate the reader. You might as well just post a link and be on your way... IMHO

Give a piece of the information and let the reader decide if its something that is of interest...

edit on 22-1-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join