It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2009 Attendance List

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Why not just have a conference call and avoid all the attention?

Are they that arrogant or do the real meetings occur elsewhere?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
Why is there no one from Asia?

I am pretty sure it is because the historical purpose is economic peace, prosperity, and cooperation between Europe and the United States. Wouldn't surprise me if they expand it though.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by seabisquit

SB - i have the same questions..

btw - i miss that show mr. ed... hasnt been on nick at nite in a long time..

too young to see them air live of course..

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
reply to post by greenorbs

My dad is a CFP/CRPC

We can easily avoid that estate tax LOL

Uh oh, does that mean you are part of the global banking cabal...boo

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pigwithoutawig

Haha yes NB.

So you are from Moncton eh? Me as well friend.

Anyway, I am actually surprised to have seen that many Canadian names on there, but I guess corruption runs real deep.

~Keeper

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

muhhahaha...

im flying to switzerland to close out all accounts now.. you guys have once again foiled my plans for internation domination/globalization..

till next time!!!!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MightyAl

There is no link from the G30 website to Bilderberg 2009. They must have removed it as soon as they found out you noticed the links

lol

Can you imagine if they had LinkedIn profiles?

Attendee, Bilderberg 2009. Experience planning 25 years of global affairs.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Pardon my language, but seriously most of these people are a buncha slap dick amateurs. These f* heads are so far removed from reality that myself and a few other from ATS could take over the world easier than these people.

NAU was a miserable failure and so is their current economic crisis so far in that it has awakened and angered a huge portion of the world's population to the truth. American gun sales are through the roof and the only thing that can could stop the citizens, that is the military is awake too and on the same side. Maybe it is just me but sometimes their mistakes are so blatantly obvious that I have to assume these people have the IQ and the mentality of a spoiled rotten 5 year old.

Honestly their problem is they are way too arrogant and cocky. Seriously how can you get almost every country in the world under the thumb of a central bank and then in one failed swoop awaken millions upon millions to the greatest conspiracy ever?

They are so busy looking at the forest they forgot there were trees.

Hey Rothchilds give me a call if you want some consulting on where to go from here...
I charge less and could do a much better job than these retards at your sill Bilderberg circle jerks.

Other than that I hope you keep down the same path because you will fail miserably.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
In the new flick "Angels & Demons," there is an incidental scene where the year 2009 is actually a code that identifies the names of the members of Illuminati who want to destroy Vatican. Since 2=B and 9=I in the alphabet, the year 2009 changes into B00I. After 00 is replaced by =, the year 2009 says that B=I. These two initials equal Bilderberg with Illuminati.

This wasn't intended by the script writers. It's a weird coincidence.

There is another scene in the movie, which implies that when the list of the 2009 Bilderberg atendees is organized in the aphabetical order, their initials contain a crypted message.

[edit on 5/19/2009 by stander]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Actually, when you think about it, most people are not members of the Bilderberger Group, but only attendees at the annual conference meeting.

So in fact it's not necessary for most leaders to mention their attendance at the Bilderberg Meeting on LinkedIn. Else they may as well mention all the other meetings they ever attended in their life.

Nevertheless it would be kind of them to mention it at the time of the meeting that the reason we don't see them in the White House, on TV or in any other place is because they are busy attending the Bilderberg meeting for a few days in some small place that no one ever heard of.

I'd say it's worth mentioning on Geithner's CV though that he attended the meeting just in case he doesn't succeed as well as last time in getting around his next scandal

[edit on 19-5-2009 by MightyAl]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I believe the Bilderberger Group is the inner circle, including Mr. Shell, who I actually once sent an email to promoting our products. You can guess his response (at least he replied!!).

Anyone outside the "circle of trust" is only an attendee at the annual meeting. Shirley Temple once joined the meeting, and I don't think she's a Bilderberger

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by stander

Did you hear Daniel Estulin saying that the Bilderberger Group is "not a Jewish Masonic Conspiracy...and it is also not an Illuminati Conspiracy whatever that is."

You can find the video interview at Youtube

The video is quite enjoyable, as the radio show host is amused and asks many stupid questions where Daniel Estulin can't help laughing.

You should check it out.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
This is quite an interesting topic the more I dive into it!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MightyAl
reply to post by stander

Did you hear Daniel Estulin saying that the Bilderberger Group is "not a Jewish Masonic Conspiracy...and it is also not an Illuminati Conspiracy whatever that is."

Do you know that the leading letters of (D)aniel (E)stulin and (BIL)derberg form the word DEBIL? Debil is a person afflicted with debility.
www.remedies4.com...

But "debil" and "devil" are very similar words. And the devil lurks in the movie Angels & Demons.

Well, we live in a rational world of Daniel Estulin, Ben Bernanke, George Bush, global economic unrest, bailouts . . . There is nothing teeming so much with confidence as human "rationality," which is also soooo boring.

[edit on 5/19/2009 by stander]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
What is the source of this list? Or do I have to believe something just because some conspiracy theorist told me so?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by seabisquit

And have Onyx or Eschelon intercept it?

Even if they can't decrypt those, they would still be able to triangulate where the signals are coming.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
For everyone asking why there are no Asian countries involved, Bilderberg is primarily composed of European and North Americans. If someone from outside these areas is there it will be because they have specific experience relative to the agenda. The Trilateral commission, as the name suggests, introduces a third sphere. This was originally Japan but is now SE Asia in general.

As to the reliability of the list, these lists come out every year and are more or less consistent. I would say that the list was genuine simply because the people on it aren't important ENOUGH for it to have been done by a CT. No British MPs on the list other than Ken Clarke, with an election coming next year? I doubt any CT could have resisted putting Dave Cameron on the list if they were producing a forgery.

Further on British MPs, I think it is possible that some were due to go (George Osborne for example has been the last 2 years), but with the current furore on MPs expenses may have been 'advised' not to by their parties. Ken Clarke is on the Bilderberg steering committee and is at the stage in his political career where he is beyond Party discipline, so he was always going to attend. No evidence for this of course, just idle speculation.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
A lot of dutch people up there to for such a small country.

I've always wondered, isn't that group to big to talk all at once, in one room?
or do they splitt up?
I can understand that talking with so much people is a bit confusing.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Because some of the people attending are elected politicians, if they discuss matters behind close doors that may affect the political agenda then we have the right to know. I dont think any politician should be allowed to attend secret meetings like this one without full public disclosure, it should render them unfit for public office i.e can not be elected to serve the public. No smoke without fire (we are all asking questions arent we?) The Bilderberg group may have an agenda and use politicians in the west and the US to carry it out. How come mettings like Davos are covered by hundreds of news- and tv channels?

regards,

Edit: niteboy82 hit the nail, i read his post after i wrote mine, sorry.

[edit on 2009/5/19 by reugen]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
Couldn't help notice Romano Prodi beeing there too, after all, isn't he the one that said most europen intel agencies knew 9/11 was an inside job ?

No, that was former Italian President, Francesco Cossiga. Prodi probably knows it too.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by EvilAxis]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join