It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2009 Attendance List

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
A correction concerning 2 Swedish names:

Jacob Valenmpergk, Sweden

Marcus Valenmpergk, Sweden

Are:

Jacob Wallenberg, Sweden

Marcus Wallenberg, Sweden

Owners of the investment company Investor and former owners/present owners of the following companies:

# ABB
# Astrazeneca
# Atlas Copco
# Electrolux
# Ericsson
# Saab
# Scania (sold to Volkswagen)
# SEB
# Skandia
# SKF
# Stora Enso

Not just any smalltime players as you see...

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokémon

I heard they talk about a new POKEMON coming to destroy the world and all the others POKEMONS

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by stander

Did you know that the leading letter of Alex Jones are the same as my first name (Alex) and my wife's first name (Judy). What a coincidence! No wonder we love this stuff (although Alex Jones appears to be really angry, while we just laugh at the elite's plans, as they are quite amusing and logical).

The leading letter of David Rockefeller are DR. My wife is a doctor WOW! We should join them all!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by seabisquit

They don't want the CIA listening in. Or they don't want hackers hacking into their conference calls. It's safer meeting in a brick and mortar place where only one mole - the Tucker mole - is hiding.

Imagine if someone hacked into their conference call and all their conversations leaked all over the Internet! Now they can still say Tucker is crazy, but if everyone finds out, then there will be no more hiding the truth. They'd have to push the self destruct button!

Besides, with more than 150 attendees a conference call would be very difficult.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

I remember meeting Jim Jones in Okinawa... Never knew back then that I worked for the bad guys.

lol.... I should have known from the under ground Volcano Base

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
No one can harm them they have the great POKEMON!!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

If you watch Alex Jones The Endgame and read Daniel Estulin's the Bilderbergers, and of course refer to Jim Marrs for further verification, you would realise that this is not a conspiracy theory. It's as little a conspiracy theory as the Group of 30 and the Trilateral Commission.

The thing that surprises me is that how come in all the years that Jim Tucker has been listening in on the meetings, how come the mole was never identified?

Also if the Bilderberger elite follow Alex Jones and Daniel Estulin's books and DVDs, then they will already know their tactics in order to prevent them the next time, e.g. paying the hotel employees to listen in on the meetings. They know there is at least one mole, so why don't they do anything about it?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Does anyone know the Monty Python song "Henry Kissinger"?

You can find the song here

The lyrics are as follows:

Henry Kissinger
How I'm missing yer
You're the Doctor of my dreams
With your crinkly hair and your glassy stare
And your machiavellian schemes
I know they say that you are very vain
And short and fat and pushy but at least you're not insane
Henry Kissinger
How I'm missing yer
And wishing you were here

Henry Kissinger
How I'm missing yer
You're so chubby and so neat
With your funny clothes and your squishy nose
You're like a German parakeet
All right so people say that you don't care
But you've got nicer legs than Hitler
And bigger tits than Cher
Henry Kissinger
How I'm missing yer
And wishing you were here

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Maybe this has been said before, I apologize if it has.... But, I'm more interested in knowing about the attendees that are not on the list.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Now all we need is someone to bring that whole building with the attendees inside and get rid of them once and for all, and if there are any survivors, it will be an unpleasant reminder in case they decide to try and re-form again.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Couldn't help but notice David Patreaus in that list. Doesn't he have a war to watch over? what's he doing out there?

Your right David, the bigger issue is that the Military and us Vets really have looked up to him. I could not believe he was there.
Is this a play for an end game?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The words that come to me are....let them eat cake.They are probably debating what kind of cake and icing they are going to feed all the peoples.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Wow, that's interesting!

The HUDSON INSTITUTE

Today, as part of our research agenda, we are developing programs of political and economic reform to transform the Muslim world.

A bunch of edumacated meddlers!

[edit on 19-5-2009 by hadriana]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
whats patreaus doing in there? disgusting.. i knew he was a douchebag in iraq... intresting list of attendees this year...

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
www.globalgovgroup.com...

Following one of the attendees.....

Wow, it takes a lot of guts (TO ME) to give yourself the name

THE GLOBAL GOVERNANCE GROUP

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Couldn't help but notice David Patreaus in that list. Doesn't he have a war to watch over? what's he doing out there?

wouldn't have anything to do with the poppy fields in afghanistan that produce billions of dollars in profit for?...for? who knows?
curious also that the list doesn't include anybody from china. if this was a peace summit, or an economic summit, there would be more diverse players at the table, don't you think?
the problem with these meetings is that it gives the perception that these people are figuring out how best to control the world and the fact that the meetings are secret tells us that they are talking about things that they do not want the public to know. jesus, and they wonder why there are conspirecy theorists...duh!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I was looking into some of the names - like the lady from the Hudson group - turns out she's been in politics and finance, yeah,but she's also on the Board of directors for a lot of big BIG companies to.

It looks like these people are the best connected folks in the world, that's for sure- as in definite connections to the top of power structures.

It seems like it would be really helpful if we could just get a list, name by name, with their connections.

I recall some internet app that does that for you - You put in a name and it shows connections like that - anyone know what it is? I can remember it, but not the name of it.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by hadriana]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Guys take a look at "Peter Thiel" he's on the list...
This guy has his hands in every thing from "facebook" to A.I. investment groups.

Here's what I have been doing. I have been taking everyones name and cross ref. with +ufo+alien+studies and WOW look what pops up on these searches...I mean you gotta filter through some of the crap but these people are "ALL" linked through some foundation or study or group....
weird

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by elena

Hi Elena, just a moment ago I read an article about John Kerry having possibly passed by for the meeting without being on the attendee's list.

You can find the article here: John Kerry at Bilderberg?

Maybe Obama and Clinton were there again this year. Who knows?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Obama was not there. He's got alibis!

The John Kerry bit is very interesting to me. What was he doing there?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join