It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2009 Attendance List

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Am I the only one who thinks people make a bigger deal out of the Bilderbergers than is necessary? I'll admit I used to buy into it quite a bit, but the more I look at the lists of attendees the more it doesn't make sense. Think about it - if you were running a shadowy cabal intent on controlling the destiny of the planet why continually invite new people? Especially people who really don't really deserve to be at such a meeting! Looking at it from a UK perspective, some of the names on that list shouldn't be invited to the pub never mind a secret organisation! Ed Balls? Sure he might have been the PM's adviser and now holds a cabinet position but the guy is a MORON! Why invite George Osborne? A failed candidate for leader of an opposition with little hope (until the MP's expenses fiasco kicked off) of getting elected anytime soon? I know all these folk will have serious business interests etc. but surely any info that the group would need would easily be obtainable without their presence?

You'd think for a shadowy cabal it would be better if less people know the agenda...

Originally posted by smurfy

You might be interested to know that "Angels and Demons"
was severely mocked by BBC film critic Mark Kermode, mainly
because of the "laughable Illuminati" content.In fact he did it twice
on the same day,BBC news 24 then later Newsnight and
cracking the same joke.
Mark Kermode has also been quick to debunk 9/11 in the past,
where is he coming from? I'll be watching him with interest
from now on.

I wouldn't read too much into what Mark Commode says. I think he is just your typical arrogant arts critic with an over-inflated sense of self-importance and a really crap haircut...

Originally posted by Gloster

Hello Antonia
I mean i agree with you

Heh you ain't gonna last five minutes on this site boyo...

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Let's face it: ATS is no place to get a decent education on the subjects discussed. These are just discussion forums. Any member can contribute. Some know a lot more about the subjects they contribute to than others.

For more information you have resources on the web as well as published books and articles.

There is no doubt, though, that the Bilderberg meetings are secret meetings. So even if you know nothing of the history of these meetings, it's natural (I think) to wonder: what are all those guys doing in there?

There is strong evidence that various governments, corporations, banking circles, and other groups have been infiltrated by people who at least loosely share an agenda that could best be described as criminally insane. You have to search for it. And of course no one with too much to lose if they tell will admit that it is true.

Another point worth making is: these core folks must be rather clever. They have duped a lot of good people into aligning with their cause. They have convinced people who have significant responsibilities in society that their ideas are actually worth acting on (example: the old 1956 "Siberia Bill"). Their arguments can be very persuasive.

This and the fact that some of them are extremely rich (by inheritance) gives them a one-two punch that can seem unbeatable. It is up to the people that read and contribute to forums like this to change that picture.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Muckety? I found this yesterday while searching Google if the BBurgers have a connection to my country's blue-blooded billionaire clan the Zobel de Ayalas.

www.muckety.com...?_r=2D
www.muckety.com...?_r=2D

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
reply to post by reugen

And, please, I dont want to hear that they cant use teleconferencing b/c someone will intercept it... You dont think the military/CIA/whoever has technology far beyond what your average google search result will pull up?

You don't think China or Russia has tech that can match theirs?

The biggest concern is not actually hacking, but having to inform (and/or threaten) every lower downs (opposite of higher ups
) who man the switches.

Let the host government deal with it. As Reinhardt just posted about the Burgers on his site: enterprisecorruption.com...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
[edit on 20-5-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I've been looking online for information regarding "Friends Alexander" from the NSA. I believe his attendance would be in violation of The Logan Act

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.
1 Stat. 613, January 30, 1799, codified at 18 U.S.C. § 953 (2004).

Official Report for Congress (February 1, 2006) PDF File..
Conducting Foreign Relations Without Authority: The Logan Act

The Logan Act was intended to prohibit United States citizens without authority
from interfering in relations between the United States and foreign governments.

-ChriS

[edit on 20-5-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

That's Keith Alexander, Director of the NSA. God knows where they got 'Friends Alexander' from. Anyway, his biography at NSA is here:

www.nsa.gov...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
Those are the people building the NWO. Personally I will make sure to boycott their businesses.

...right on sister S&F

I can see it now... bumper stickers and t-shirts

BOYCOTT BILDERBERG ! and a series in Russian too

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sotp
Looking at it from a UK perspective, some of the names on that list shouldn't be invited to the pub never mind a secret organisation! Ed Balls? Sure he might have been the PM's adviser and now holds a cabinet position but the guy is a MORON!

I'm hoping that Ed Balls was there more to listen than to contribute! I can't think of anything that would be on a Bilderberg agenda that would fall within his sphere of expertise, whatever that may be. Maybe he's a really good golf player.

Or a really good caddy.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osmoses
reply to post by BlasteR

That's Keith Alexander, Director of the NSA. God knows where they got 'Friends Alexander' from. Anyway, his biography at NSA is here:

www.nsa.gov...

That's kind of what I figured too (that it was actually referring to Keith Alexander, instead). That name was coming up more often than "Friends" (probably not the most common first name around, LOL!). Thanks for the bio. Interesting.

I'm wondering why his real name is not in there. Some kind of code or something? I didn't see any of the other names that far off from their real names. It just seems odd..

-ChriS

[edit on 21-5-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR

I'm wondering why his real name is not in there. Some kind of code or something? I didn't see any of the other names that far off from their real names. It just seems odd..

[edit on 21-5-2009 by BlasteR]

I think they just rushed the transliteration from the Greek, without checking on each person to make sure they had the real name. The original Greek site has the full list of real names now:

Bilderberg list

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sotp
Am I the only one who thinks people make a bigger deal out of the Bilderbergers than is necessary? I'll admit I used to buy into it quite a bit, but the more I look at the lists of attendees the more it doesn't make sense. Think about it - if you were running a shadowy cabal intent on controlling the destiny of the planet why continually invite new people? Especially people who really don't really deserve to be at such a meeting! Looking at it from a UK perspective, some of the names on that list shouldn't be invited to the pub never mind a secret organisation! Ed Balls? Sure he might have been the PM's adviser and now holds a cabinet position but the guy is a MORON! Why invite George Osborne? A failed candidate for leader of an opposition with little hope (until the MP's expenses fiasco kicked off) of getting elected anytime soon? I know all these folk will have serious business interests etc. but surely any info that the group would need would easily be obtainable without their presence?

That's exactly my thought! Same things applies with the Dutch attendies.. I am also missing these occult rituals with the KKK shaped hats and the fire and the victorian masks, i would love to hear about my own dumbass PM balkenende wearing these masks and trying to do some virgin embarresed infront of all the other guests
But no really the Bilderberg already has a mole inside most things arent that secret and i don't think with all the new attendies they'll speak about new heartstopping secrets/conspiracies and talk about how they're going poisen all the worlds food with the codex alimetarius..Like i said before i do think there's a very small circle of trust[comfort zone] of a very few people with probably david rockefeller with some evil schemes, but i don't believe he can make a president do things instantly with snapping his fingers, otherwise they can make it hard if a president has an opposite agenda [JFK]...

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Foppezao]

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hi/
This isn't really where I usually post,or should I say,know much about to post, but does this link help..
link

And also This

helen

Sorry if it's off topic.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

I think we (USA) can communicate secretly, yes..

Not everything we do can/will be hacked etc...

Or by the time they do decipher it etc. it will be too late

Im just saying, there sounds like a lot of disinfo surrounding this whole list and what this conference is really all about

[edit on 25-5-2009 by GreenBicMan]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
reply to post by eldard

I think we (USA) can communicate secretly, yes..

Not everything we do can/will be hacked etc...

Or by the time they do decipher it etc. it will be too late

Im just saying, there sounds like a lot of disinfo surrounding this whole list and what this conference is really all about

[edit on 25-5-2009 by GreenBicMan]

Hi/
Ill try posting this again.
here
Matters at hand for the 'New World Order in place?
The Economic crisis...
There was a link, but it doesn't work anymore.
theamapati.wordpress.com...

helen

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join