It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2009 Attendance List

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I see David Rockefeller, other bankers, US General Patreaus, NSA director, and a lot of economic advisors to both governments and corporations, a "special advisor" of Hillary Clinton's, lots of Middle-East "experts," a CEO of Shell (oil company), various people related to media organizations. A former Lehman Brothers partner, lots of foreign diplomats, and the chief research & strategy officer for Microsoft.

I wonder if this list is complete? And I bet lots of these names are in relation to other names that are household. For example, the "special advisor" of Clinton's. I wonder if whatever was discussed at this meeting is going to be taken under advisement by Clinton?

This just looks to me exactly like all the players in the game are getting together to get their heads straight about all the corruption they're pushing. I don't see any other reason all these corrupt entities would meet privately and under so much security and secrecy. It's blatant.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
S&F
Thanks for the list. Always nice to know who attends these secret meetings that are not so secret anymore. Its because of people just like you that has made a difference.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Good to see Jessica Mathews there

It's about time they started letting a few more attractive people through the door... recent years have been an ugly fest, seen Kissinger lately?

Just kidding, I know the Jessica Mathews that attended is semi robot of a woman pumped full of androgen's with a bitter voice and scary demeanor

Maybe I need to start my own Bilderberg meeting for ... runway models and musicians and writers and artists?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Isn't it screwed up though? A war general hanging out with CEO's and Timothy Geithner?

WTF is that about?

Not a peep from the media either.

How do you think these men make it this far? Not because there smart but because they know how to kiss ass and surrond them selves with smart men. Dave is a polotician nothing more... In the army we had a saying if you make E-7 or O-5 and up its all political.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mountaindog

Canada's also represented by Heather Reisman who owns the Indigo / Chapters / Coles / Classic chain of bookstores.

en.wikipedia.org...

Indigo is a supporter of the Arpatheid

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaindog

According to that wiki entry, Heather Reisman is almost a regular at this billionaire fest. It figures that they would like to hang with a book banner. She banned the sale of Mein Kamphe at all her bookstores. I guess she didn't want Hitler to make a living. Oh yea, he's dead.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Oh well, just to stir the pot a bit. I see Niall Ferguson is on the list. Now what was the name of that family he wrote about. . . . .?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

Originally posted by David9176
Isn't it screwed up though? A war general hanging out with CEO's and Timothy Geithner?

WTF is that about?

Not a peep from the media either.

How do you think these men make it this far? Not because there smart but because they know how to kiss ass and surrond them selves with smart men. Dave is a polotician nothing more... In the army we had a saying if you make E-7 or O-5 and up its all political.

Really ? Funny my husband is E7 and not a darn thing about him is political
he worked hard for 8 yrs to makes it .So how exactly is it political ?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SFwife

He most likely had some political things going on. Politics is in every business. Its not all bad. Being able to influence people to unite them or lead people obviously deserves promotions etc.

Its when its used selfishly that its bad. That is the bad stuff going on. I'm sure your husband knows some A-hole Generals or other higher ranks. Some might think hes one too

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Xavier Bertrand for france is the acting boss of UMP which is Sarkozy's party, holding both chambers, senate/parliament, but most interesting fact is he's a freemason.

Couldn't help notice Romano Prodi beeing there too, after all, isn't he the one that said most europen intel agencies knew 9/11 was an inside job ?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
no one from brazil .. what the heck

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Thank you for providing this list for us! S and F for you. Quite a list very interesting that Geithner is there and that Petraus is also there!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
What I don't understand, is why do you all think this is a nefarious plot?

You think these people cant meet by video teleconferencing or passing encrypted information?

You think if they wanted to keep this secret, you would know?

I guess my question is, why do you care if these people meet up?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Because:

§ 953. Private correspondence with foreign governments.

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.

1 Stat. 613, January 30, 1799, codified at 18 U.S.C. § 953 (2004). source

I don't believe that these people should be allowed to get away with this, whether they are doing it in a more stealthy manner, or they are in Central Park while naked and covered in green Jello.

The fog is clearing though, people are waking up slowly, but surely. Then there will come the time when all these megalomaniacs face the consequences of their actions... and it will happen.

*Edit - Code

[edit on 5/18/09 by niteboy82]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
One name of interest that stands out to me is Fareed Zakaria, USA - Newsweek. He is interviewed on CNN pretty regularly and always seems to having amazing "inside" information about events in the Middle East and India, especially events in Pakistan.

Maybe an information agent for the Bilderbergs? I will watch what he says a little more closely now.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by niteboy82

with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

???

It doesnt sound like they are meeting to defeat the USA or settling disputes or contriversies w/USA?

Again, sounds like disinformation

EDIT: btw, it doesnt sound private, if they are announcing it, sounds more like a educational roundtable (which i assume this is)

[edit on 18-5-2009 by GreenBicMan]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Maybe you should read the details of the Logan Act again. Which part of it do you not understand?

Logan Act aside, let's say you just created your own free nation. Would you as a citizen of that nation really want government officials of that free nation to meet secretly with officials of other nations? Why would you condone that?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Let us not forget U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geitner , just like Bernanke who attended last year's Bildeberd meeting , prior to the initial housing collapse which lead into the financial crisis we are in.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Its obvious this is not a secret, if its not disinformation?

What is this then?

1. A secret?

2. Something some goober found out and made a list?

3. Can anyone confirm this?

4. Straight Disinformation?

Maybe you should clue me in, since you are on the up and up.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

If you care to infer that I am spreading disinformation by quoting a law that applies in this case... (
)

I personally do not want movers and shakers from my country going behind closed doors that we are blocked from knowing about and making plays with others from different countries. If you can't see how secretly they keep everything to do with these meetings, then you're purposefully not looking.

How on earth could that be turned into a educational round table?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join