It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put your Crosses Up Fight the Evil. +

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I think I understand the Adam and Eve plot, out of Sin many other possibilities occurred between good and evil Christ was made Lord of Lords not just the Lord and the people who are to overcome sin will multiply the worlds in their thrones, only man could do that through the flesh. So by overcoming every bad thing that happens an endless universe comes out of it, the eternities of eternities and Christ becomes lord of lords and the linear time frame we are in loops back into heaven creating a new heaven and new earth beyond what was before. Those who were already in the book of life in the beginning were already known by God. Christ by the way does not know when the date of the end times is only the father knows but Christ has to redeem the world and earn in a way his promoted place even if it happened before the world was made like some paradox or loop in creation itself.

I am not a Jehova Witness of the religion sect, I don't believe a being of light gave new insight into the Bible in the 18th century because they all seem to have done this with religions after the Bible to recreate it. The only being of light I can think of is Satan who manipulates everything.

As for the Cross although it may not stop people from harming you when someone wants to attack you but the effect may change the course of events in the path your life takes, it may have some preventing measures to it.

I believe the UK is failing in parts where they should not be, where they lack faith and blessing through true believers in their line of government work it effects them. Their luck runs out, they start to blame each other and the economy fails beneath them, maybe God has a way of doing things even if people are not in tune with it. It is said who ever blesses Israel as a nation will also be blessed, America is one example but it is also an example when you go against the Jews or Israel God will not prevent the worse case scenarios he will make it known. There is a book about this called

'Eye to Eye'

Author Bill Koenig, director of "Koenig's International News" documents how the United States has suffered major catastrophes on the very same day or within 24 to 48 hours of U. S. presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush applying pressure on Israel to trade her land for promises of "peace and security," sponsoring major "land for peace" meetings, making major public statements pertaining to Israel's covenant land and/or calling for a Palestinian state.

Are each of these major record-setting huricanes, tornado outbreaks, floods, terrorist bombings, etc., just a coincidence or awe-inspiring signs that God is actively involved in the affairs of Israel?

In this book, Bill Koenig provides undeniable facts and conclusive evidence showing that the leaders of the United States and the world are on a collision course with God over Israel's covenant land.

"And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the natiions that come against Jerusalem" (Zechariah 12:9).

Text

[edit on 28-5-2009 by The time lord]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Crosses must be doing something, I see them all the time in the air with chemtrail crosses plane exhausts.

Does anyone think its better to be baptised rather than not be baptised, does someone's life change when they are lets say from a child who has from a child who has not? Like the cross baptism is its own ritual, although not seen it holds some spiritual meaning and power. What about holy water, do all these things have a real effect on life in general what do peple think?

Baptism was seen as in some sense necessary for salvation, until Huldrych Zwingli in the sixteenth century denied its necessity.[12] Martyrdom was identified early in church history as baptism by blood, enabling martyrs who had not been baptized by water to be saved. Later, the Catholic Church identified a baptism of desire, by which those preparing for baptism who die before actually receiving the sacrament are considered saved.[13]
Text

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

If it's positive to the person involved, why not?
Though you shouldn't just assume that it would be good for a person. That's like giving penicillin to a person you know nothing about: you have good intentions, and you've seen it treat infections well, but the person could be allergic to it.
You know? Just don't assume it will be good for the person. Get to know them to see what might or might not work for them.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by flyindevil]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by flyindevil

You are probably right to do so, sometimes different methods work differently with people, I think faith is needed the most in the person's heart, but I believe having some Bible knowledge helps with problems you can not predict it keeps the path closed to trouble at times. Then again try telling that to Christians in the Middle East or India and they will be forced to convert out of Christianity, so it does have that walking in Christ's shoes element of it when you do become faithful. But on a spiritual level if the balance is okay, minor incidents will occur of the supernatural kind because evil spirits can not find evil people to influence so their last resort is to do it them selves and make people sound ridiculed when they do experience the unexplained.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Also I like to add, would not the dark forces of this world love you to not have crosses up? Think about it, once you have one then are told to put it down, is that not a victory in it self? You can not have the reminder that Jesus overcame Satan along with his followers. Imagine Satan watching your crosses being banned, how joyful is that to him, no wonder so many demons tourment people, they have a way in when they could not.

Utimately:
Faith
Prayer
The Bible
Croses
Happiness - rather than fear

Is what is needed, especially for the people who start witnessing negative energies or feel life has got worse without these things.

It's not a command it's just advice, hope it helps.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The people on here should be weary of mocking God.I am not saying that to be hateful.Just be careful,he does not like that.I agree with the good verses evil thing but wasn't all of this written in the good book,we are all just marching on untill the end.Wickedness will grow and the righteous shall be persecuted.We have lost our way in this country.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I think I just did a good thing.
See, when I read the above post, I was so tempted to mock God just to see if he would get irritated; I'm not trying to be an arsehole or anything, but its is my natural inclination to push buttons when they're presented.
And I just looove to find and expose theological paradoxes.

Okay, just thought I'd pop in and pat myself on the back for not instigating a religious debate for once.
Cheers.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
It may sound like preaching but I believe if a majority of Conspiracy theorists and ATS members alike were to real the whole New Testament they will see it in ways normal people can not especially with the many subjects people are interested in. I feel alot of ATS members will appreaciate the stories, and letters and prophecy it is also about conspiracies to stop the spread of information.

I am sure people will after many years being facinated with the NWO and mysteries of the world that they will connect the dots in the Bible in ways not seen to them before, its more facinating now to read than before with the knowldge people have gained in front of their computers.

If you don't have a Bible try this website out, use quotes from it.
It is an online Bible translated in different languages and standards.

www.biblegateway.com...

I know people won't like this post because I might sound like a Basher, but read it your self you will see many conspiracies within the stories even if you believe it or not, will help people here make sense of human nature in politics.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
How many times have they tried to ban crosses because new Muslim imigrant is offended by it here in Europe, how many times have cases gone to court or have been debated about the cross here in the West.
This is not an isolated incident it is progammed and backed up by Islamic scripures.

a) Religious persecution of individuals (human rights abuse): This persecution is conducted against individuals because of their religious affiliation. In Saudi Arabia and Iran, for examples, individuals are punished for displaying crosses or stars of David, jailed for praying in public, and in some cases punished by death, for not complying with the religious tenants. In these countries, as well as in Egypt and Sudan, converts to Christianity are sentenced to death.
Text

LONDON, United Kingdom, November 21, 2006 (LifeSiteNews.com) - A Christian employee’ of British Airways has lost her appeal against the airline’s refusal to allow her to visibly wear a small cross while in uniform, BBC News reported yesterday.

Text

A Muslim rights advocate has scored a victory over the Catholic Church and conservative Italians, winning a court ruling that will remove crucifixes from the state primary school his children attend.

"The presence of the symbol of the cross shows the will of the state to put Catholicism at the centre of the universe as the absolute truth," Judge Mario Montanaro ruled in the central town of L'Aquila.

Text

Now a few years later if God has a sign then maybe this is his answer below. Bet not many have made this connection, 10 Muslims died also, are his birth pangs starting?

At least 90 people are believed dead and tens of thousands homeless after an earthquake hit L'Aquila and other towns in central Italy, rescuers say.

About 1,500 people were injured and many people are still missing as rescuers search desperately for survivors trapped beneath rubble

Text

Maybe they should ban the sword sign and maybe the crecent too for its crimes in the past but I doubt anyone has reached that level of political correctness of submission yet in that part of the world.

A Labour minister has sparked controversy by claiming that an alternative symbol is needed for the Red Cross because of the logo's supposed links to the Crusades.
Text

Maybe the red cross is linked to destroying demons does not mean we should feel guilty, why not say the red cross is a sign of change don't fear it anymore?

But it seems that the world is offended by crosses, why don't they read why it came about, I forgot that information is being swept under too.

It's a sad fact that all this is part of a cultural wip of all things Christianity, the West is catching up with it in a big way playing tollerance of kindness.
It's just another word for submission and using religious minorities as the bater to cast away guilt of there being a God in which compromises their sinful nature in politics.

a) Religious persecution of individuals (human rights abuse): This persecution is conducted against individuals because of their religious affiliation. In Saudi Arabia and Iran, for examples, individuals are punished for displaying crosses or stars of David, jailed for praying in public, and in some cases punished by death, for not complying with the religious tenants. In these countries, as well as in Egypt and Sudan, converts to Christianity are sentenced to death.
Text

[edit on 20-6-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hi/

What is the meaning of the Cross In the Old Testament?
In the Old Testament as the brass serpent.
Moses made on the tree in obedience to God's command....... by which those who had been bitten by poisonous serpents,
Those of who, upon looking at this brass serpent would remain alive.
This was referred to by the Lord, Who said: And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him may have eternal life (John 3:14-15).

The only way to union with Christ is union through an imitation of His death; Is to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ.
And to be baptized into His death.
Thus all the preaching of the Apostles is of Christ crucified: We preach Christ crucified,
a stumbling block to Jews and folly to Gentiles,
but to those who are called,
both Jews and Greeks,
Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God (1 Cor. 1:23-24).

The words of the Apostle Paul: For if we have been united with Him in a death like His,
we shall certainly be united with Him in a resurrection like His.
We know that our old self was crucified with Him so that the sinful body might be destroyed,
and we might no longer be enslaved to sin.
For he who has died is freed from sin.
But if we have died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him (Rom. 6:5-8).....

According to the Blessed Augustine: Unless the Sign of the Cross is made on the foreheads of the faithful,
as on the water itself wherewith they are regenerated, or on the oil with which they are anointed with chrism,
or on the sacrifice with which they are nourished, none of these things is duly performed [From A Dictionary of Liturgy and Worship. London, 1972, pp. 185-186].
By the Sign of the Cross the gates are opened through which the grace of the Holy Spirit is poured forth upon the faithful,
transfiguring the earthly and the heavenly in their souls,
laying low sin,
conquering death and breaking down the barrier,
invisible to the sensual eye,
that separates us from the knowledge of God.

''Put your Crosses Up Fight the evil'' makes sense to me.
“And after six days Jesus taketh Peter,
James, and John his brother and bringeth them up into a high mountain apart; and was transfigured before them: and His face did shine as the sun, and His raiment was white as the light” (Matt. 17:1-2).
This was the event to which our Lord was referring when He said, “There be some standing here which shall not taste of death till they see the Son of man coming in His Kingdom” (Matt. 16:28).
By this means the faith of the disciples was strengthened and prepared for the trial of our Lord’s approaching passion and death; and they were able to see in it not mere human suffering, but the entirely voluntary passion of the Son of God.
The Lords Transfiguration~

Selected Hymns of the Transfiguration~
Lo,The Bridegroom comes at midnight~
The Wise thief~
The Mystic Supper~

ICXN
helen

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Also I like to add it was Judas, possesed by Satan that became the traitor to Jesus who was then captured. Later a deal was made to let out a murderer from the Roman prison in which Jesus took his place on the cross as the Jewish crowd wanted him dead.

So if Satan was behind the scenes doing his part to get Jesus captured, the whole event meant Jesus overcame death and humilation and had power to forgive our sins, does that not look bad on Satan if he was defeated and the cross is a reminder of those actions? He won't be pleased today that nations have crosses, then add to the mix the people behind wanting it banned and forgotton and why.

18With one voice they cried out, "Away with this man! Release Barabbas to us!" 19(Barabbas had been thrown into prison for an insurrection in the city, and for murder.)

20Wanting to release Jesus, Pilate appealed to them again. 21But they kept shouting, "Crucify him! Crucify him!"

22For the third time he spoke to them: "Why? What crime has this man committed? I have found in him no grounds for the death penalty. Therefore I will have him punished and then release him."

23But with loud shouts they insistently demanded that he be crucified, and their shouts prevailed. 24So Pilate decided to grant their demand. 25He released the man who had been thrown into prison for insurrection and murder, the one they asked for, and surrendered Jesus to their will.
Text

This is what the Koran says and if you do your Satan verses Christ psycology you either stand on this view or you don't. Of course some will say translation problems but the actions in the Middle East means they practice what they preach, too many stories in history and present will show you that.

Qur'an 4:157
"'We [Jews] killed the Messiah, Jesus,' but they killed him not, nor crucified him. It appeared so to them (as the resemblance of Jesus was put over another man and they killed that man). Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself. Those who differ with this version are full of doubts. They have no knowledge and follow nothing but conjecture. For surely they killed him not."
Text

[edit on 24-6-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
My humble opinion:

There is good, there is neutral, there is evil forces all governed by one God.
All exist doing what they're going to do (Or designed to do) under the guidance or limitations by one supreme omnificent being.

Christians believe it to be Christ and govern themselves accornding to Bible.
Jews simply believe in God and accept the Torah as the devine guide.
Muslims have Allah and the Koran.
Hindu believe in three deities, somewhat sort of similar to Christianity and read from the Rig-Veda.

But those are all religions which always bends and distorts things according to their own systems to control the people who follow them.

From what I've observed the level of control reflects the amount of Fanaticism. Christians had the Jesuits and other church leaders firing up the masses during the terrible Inquisition years. Musilims have their own certain Mullahs (Certainly not all) who guide them (and their children) into hatred and murderous suicide.

Spirituality has everything to do with "That" being- what ever you call it or him. Religion is always in conflict with that being.

A Christian might hang his cross believing it to provide protection, and so his life is blessed. The cross is only the material it's made of. It's the belief that makes it powerful. Same goes for holy water, salt, smudgings etc.

What's the deal behind the dissappearing crosses and 10 commandments?
Competition.
Government wants itself to be your religion, plain and simple. Turn to government to solve all your problems.

If those were reflective of Hindu, Judaism or Islam they too would have to go. It's all part of the Change "We can believe in".

Is there an evil force working in the background orchestrating all this?
I wouldn't rule it out.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by FormerlyConfused]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This is how it seems to work, the Devil owns the world he even tempted Jesus into accepting it but refused.

In the Christian realm we find also certain Angels have different territories, Babylon Iraq is said to have the Angel of the Abyss Apollon and is also governed by 4 angels.

God is also said to be closer now than before since Israel has been established, it is also a sign of the end times but maybe not as soon as people think. But the Bible says Israel will be a burden stone that won't be moved. It also says that nations that bless Israel will also be blessed, meaning God is at work again in providing some spiritual growth in people and nations who believe in Christ but also will benefit in the long terms.

Why is the cross important? Does it not hold some power over the dark forces, I am sure there is plenty of negative demonic forces that is harnessed by individuals who use symbols oppositey to the cross and do have an effect.

There is this hidden spiritual war going on, sometimes its hard to see it because there are many different religions, some churches are said to be infiltrated by negative teaching some even deny scripture, the Bible warns of such people and situations.

So what we have is this:
Different minority religions
Extreame minority religions
Different sects of the same Christian religion - new age
Cult versions of the Christian religion
Infiltrated churches
Cults and underground secret societies
Satanism - anti-Christain behaviours
Witches, pagans, experimental believers
Athiesm and evolusion and science denying God
Banning of religion in politics and public places

All this verses the powers of good and evil that is going on in the world that leads people going through all these routes because they have been put there on purpose to stop the true message taking shape.

Is there a really Good and Bad spiritual warfare going on? I think so, it was there in Jesus's time and is here again in our time once again.
The cross is a sign of strength, if it deters the demons then it is a plus sign, because when that day comes ad you are angry at God because life did not treat you fairly the spiritual viruses that are out there would think twice when seeing that cross in your home or school.

What we are finding is that they are slowly trying to move in to ban such things, where there was a large number of crosses in society the crime rates were low, now that we have openned doors to ban them and feel guilty of offending we are open to irradic behaviour and sometimes demons can come in like computer virus and go out like you never knew what happened and by then its too late.

I think it is a good thing if you are not aware of the cross then your spirit is and it will recoginise it without you having to do the work your self its almost an automatic confirmation of safety. But if faith does ot seem to work then double it up with the cross.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by debz325
The people on here should be weary of mocking God.I am not saying that to be hateful.Just be careful,he does not like that.I agree with the good verses evil thing but wasn't all of this written in the good book,we are all just marching on untill the end.Wickedness will grow and the righteous shall be persecuted.We have lost our way in this country.

The antiquated idea of a magical being who is in control of our lives is, in itself, a mockery of human intelligence. Our abilities as conscious beings has been severely hindered for thousands of years because of the idea that we are lower forms of life next to "God" and his "Angels".

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Also when Jesus was on the cross, when he died the rocks in the ground split in two and also some dead people came to life again, not sure they are alive today but I don't think they are. So even if Jesus was put on some other symbol be it a square or something made from wood then the significance would probably be the same. Why would the cross hold any power or importance, well God saw his son die for us on it, if we remind him and believe or even think about him even the little power it may have and will give you some authority over some demonic or nagative energy disputes.

But we can not have that can we, man will do it his way, we will find cures too all the suffering or even death it self we will reject God and make our own, something that will be our undoing as we all know and can predict.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I am going to be honest I do believe that crosses can protect you, just like anything else that you have in your religion or faith that you believe will bring protection to you. Belief is a very powerful tool and if you truly feel that you are safer with crosses in your home then all the power to you! I personally am not one to have a cross in my home. While I do have a powerful belief of God, I believe He is able to protect me without a cross. I grew up in a Catholic home and we had crosses and pictures of Jesus and Mary. But that isn't for me.

I think church and state deserves to be separate. I don't believe any religion should be taught in the classrooms unless authorized by the parents. Yes we celebrate Christmas. But I think it is more the fun of Santa Claus in schools then the birth of Christ.

I do think you have a very bigot view of people being upset. It isn't just people who are from other countries but those that have been born in your country that do not want religion taught in the schools. The Christian way isn't the only way. Lets leave beliefs in the home and not in the schools or government.

I also think the reason why you feel there is more crime now is because the news announces it. I think the crime has always been the same just we hear more and more about people being mugged, raped, killed. I don't think a cross would have prevented what is going to happen. I think a lot of people that are criminals come from homes where there is a lack of attention and parental guidence. There is nothing religious about that. Some parents just don't care. And no amount of crosses will help with that.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Another large group that denies the Cross but in Jesus are the Jehovah Witnesses, they deny the cross and that Christ died on a stake, not a cross.

Meaning the Cross is denouced by a group who are willing to spread the word without even believing in the true Christ, people will fall for that in a suttle way because if they told you their docrines you would automatically deny them.

Other fact;

It's simple, Jehovah witnesses deny being Christ Witnesses, their title already says deny the Christ.
Christians are witnesses of Christ only through him you may know the Father since that route was taken for our salvation.

Secondly they deny the covenant of Christ and his importance, to them Christ is God's Son and is inferior to him. They think Christ was first of God's creations but was not Christ is co-eternal with God, and as such was not created.

Another misconception, Christ is Michael the Archange,l Christ is not an angel, but God so already they deny the Christ even if it says it clearly in the Bible.

Denying the Cross is a slow process throughout the world and even the so called Christian sects like the JW have it in them as a hidden agenda.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This verse applies on many levals so you may know what is going on, because the Bible is being specific and many Bible study sects deny many obvious verses that they break the whole message of faith up and by doing so you can see where the darker powers have infiltrated. I quote these verses because many people are not sure what to believe and what to use a defence, I hope you can read the Bible if that helps in your troubles, don't just listen to me not like many are anyway. :-)

1 John 4
Test the Spirits
1Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

4You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. 5They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them. 6We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit[a] of truth and the spirit of falsehood.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Please look at this interesting website about Symbols and their meanings and see what you think. But is there this popular culture to shut off the symbol of the cross for more occult symbols?

www.crossroad.to...

QUOTE FROM THE WEBSITE:
Occult symbols are fast replacing Christian symbols in our culture. Therefore, we encourage you to use this list to warn others, especially Christian children who intentionally wear and display them because they are popular.

Keep in mind that many of these symbols have double or multiple meanings. For example, the pentagram has been used to transmit occult power in all kinds of rituals for centuries, but to Christians the same shape may simply represent a star -- a special part of God's creation. The image of a fish may mean a sign of the zodiac (astrology) to some, but to Christians it has meant following Jesus and sharing the message of His love. We will continue to delight in the cross, while recognizing that others use the same image to represent their dark forces.

Please don't pass judgment on those who happen to wear these symbols. Instead, let us seek God’s will and discernment so that we might all honor Him with our lives. Remember, "each of us shall give account of himself to God. Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather resolve this, not to put a stumbling block. . . in our brother's way." (Romans 14:12-13)

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Hi The time/

Well said and a good find!

If you look at the Old Testament,many such symbols have meanings!
One particular one is when Moses ....“Stretching out Thine hands upon the cross, O Lord, Thou hast killed the invisible Amalek and rescued thy people: therefore we sing the praises of Thy power.” Great Lent, the Second Week, Friday Matins, Ode V of the Canon...
Amalek was a pagan king. He could not be defeated until Moses, foreshadowing our Lord's passion, held up his arms in a cross.

Amelek represents sin, just as Babylon or Egypt.
Just as Moses held out his arms to defeat the king Amalek, our Lord held out his arms on the cross to defeat our Amalek(sins).

''Rise and make war against the passions of the flesh, as Joshua did against Amalek, and ever conquer the Gibeonites - illusive thoughts.''
(Great Canon of St Andrew of Crete, Ode 6, referencing Exodus 17:8; Joshua 8:21)

Amalek was a pagan king. He could not be defeated until Moses, foreshadowing our Lord's passion, held up his arms in a cross. In the canon, we have a mystical interpretation of Amalek. He represents sin, just as Babylon or Egypt. We all have an invisible Amalek within us, that is, the passions. Just as Moses held out his arms to defeat the king Amalek, our Lord held out his arms on the cross to defeat our Amalek. Rise and make war against the passions of the flesh, as Joshua did against Amalek, and ever conquer the Gibeonites - illusive thoughts. (Great Canon of St Andrew of Crete, Ode 6, referencing Exodus 17:8; Joshua 8:21)
Moses Pre=figuration of the Cross of Christ

ICXC NIKA
helen

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join